Whitewash High Ch. 28

Story Info
Dr. Rai Receives Anal Therapy.
4.7k words
4.6
18.5k
35

Part 28 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya woke up feeling arms tightly wrapped around her body. Nuzzling into Nik's chest, she purred instinctively. They did not have sex the previous night. Instead, Nik cuddled with her on the couch for hours as she vented and got all the tears out of her system. For a moment, remembering the previous night made the doctor feel a tinge of shame. Always in control, it shook her to have to rely on another for any form of emotional support.

Nuzzling in closer, she let her hands slide and caress his powerful arms and stomach. She saw hundreds of guys shirtless and buff, even buffer than Nik, but something drew her to him like a moth to a flame. After learning more of his backstory when he explained the plan with Gale, part of Maya wanted to run away. Danger alerts flashed brightly, warning her of a potentially dangerous future. The majority feeling kept her ship sailing steady alongside his, wanting to be by his side through the calm seas and the stormy ocean of the Atlantic.

Her brown lips softly pecked at his chest. They grazed his skin, worshipping his body, hoping the teasing sensation woke him up. His body stirred but eyes remained shut. It did not deter Maya from reaching down and grasping his large cock, slowly stroking it off in her experienced hand. The Ivory Tower grew between those surgical fingers, filling up with blood and engorging itself in anticipation it would soon colonize her womb.

Fingers stroked faster, up and down, pumping the large phallus to get it to full strength. Nik finally began to wake up, rubbing his eyes. Maya stayed pressed against his body, not seeking escape now that his arms allowed egress.

"Morning, my White Rajah. You've got me trained so well I'm giving you handjobs to wake you in the morning."

"Morning, Maya. It feels good but you don't have to after last night. I understand if you want a..."

Maya put a finger to Nik's lips, silencing him.

"I need this more than ever. I have been so busy I never got any fun for a long time, and I need it. Colonize my womb, my White Rajah, pump your superior seed into my infertile womb and fertilize it. Pump me with so much cum that when I go back into work my belly will look pregnant and bloated."

Wanting to retake a little bit of control, she pushed her finger into his mouth to suck on. Maya lived in a chaotic world of health regulations and the uncertainty of who would be carried through the doors of the surgery on a daily basis. She had no power, earthly or otherwise, to control those situations. Having sex with Nik, she could take control to almost any degree she craved as he went with the flow so far.

Nik sucked on the finger, his hands now caressing her arm. Lips wrapped around the finger, getting it wet before kissing the tip and kissing all the way to her wrist. Soft kisses laid their flag along the supple wrist, lighting up Maya's romantic senses as she kept up jerking him off.

"Why do you have to be so damn good at this?" she moaned.

Fingers stopped stroking the shaft, focusing on the sensitive cockhead. The thumb pressed up against the pisshole, rubbing against it. Using circular motions, she teased the tip, rubbing all that precum into the thumb and cock skin.

"I had a good training partner," Nik replied, moving his attention to her neglected forearm. "A loving, patient partner who let me make all the mistakes I needed to make."

Maya moaned louder, getting wet from the romantic gesture. However, this morning she needed a fierce pounding to reinvigorate her for another soul consuming work day.

"Do you have any lube here?" she asked.

"Normally, no one asks me for it. You've all been happy enough using your mouth as lube."

"I want you to full nelson me up my ass, and I don't want to have to keep lubing up every thirty seconds. I want my White Rajah to keep slamming into my tight, brown hole until I have a legitimate reason to call in sick so I can sleep here all day while you go off to work."

Nik pulled her in for a deep kiss, twirling his tongue inside Maya's mouth. He held her for what seemed like an eternity, enjoying the heat their bodies emanated from each other.

"Let me check my drawer. I might have something."

He slipped out of Maya's arms and walked naked over to the dresser, rummaging through the random pile of clothing and objects stored in there.

"None of the others want lube?" Maya asked.

"Michelle and Valerie just use their mouths to lube me up, and Gale likes pain so if it dries out...she has health care...Here we go, half full."

Nik tossed the plastic bottle up in the air and caught it.

"Were you serious about wanting it to have a reason to call in sick?" he confirmed.

"Half-serious."

Maya put her face in the pillow and stuck the soft, brown ass up at him, wiggling it. Nik gave her a hard, fun smack to wake up her senses. Filling the tight hole up with the warm lube, Maya moaned in happiness, rubbing her cheeks against the pillow in anticipation. Nik pushed a finger inside the tight hole, slowly fucking it and prepping her for his huge cock. If she wanted to feel it, he'd go all out and give her the ass fucking of a lifetime.

"Remember, my Punjabi bitch, no complaining to me afterwards."

SMACK!

His hand came down to give her brown ass another fun spank.

"Not for a second, my White Rajah. Colonize my ass. Fuck me until you fill that slutty hole with as much cum as you squirted lube in there."

Not bothering with a blowjob this time, Nik squirted lube into his hand and stroked the slick goo all over his hard cock, getting it completely ready. Normally, he fucked the girls doggystyle when they craved getting assfucked.

Sitting back down on the bed, Maya crawled over, kissing and licking all over Nik's shoulder and neck, teasing him as she passed by to get into position. Leaning against his strong, broad chest, she raised her knees up easily to her ears. All that stereotypical, Indian yoga being put to good use now as she felt zero pain when Nik hooked his arms around those long, luscious brown legs and fastened his fingers behind her head.

Slowly, he entered inside the slick asshole, his morning wood used to great effect, especially after the handjob prepping. For the first dozen or so strokes, he fucked her slowly, wanting to make sure the tiny hole could retake his size. Despite her vivacious and lewd mouth, Maya did not enjoy the pain like Gale or even Valerie did. Once he felt her hole begin to accommodate him easier, and Maya moaned in pleasure, Nik picked up the pace.

"Oh fuck, Rajah, you're so big inside my ass. I keep forgetting how big you are," she moaned, completely under his control.

"Are you ready for it to get harder," Nik asked. "I'm going to ram it in there and give you that day off."

Nik grunted, thrusting his hips faster and faster, shoving his cock so hard inside that he could feel the asshole gaping on him. All the lube made the Ivory Tower slide in and out flawlessly, and his experienced technique allowed Nik to stay inside and not accidentally eject.

"Yes...yes...ram me, Rajah, ram me in there deep. I want to feel it harder, faster, give it to me, stud. You're my white stud," she yelled out.

If any of the other girls came over, they'd be jealous and peaking in to see the show but only Maya stayed over this night. She started drooling over her chest, enjoying every single thrust light up her erogenous zones.

"More, fuck me more, Rajah. I'm a doctor, I can patch myself up."

For five minutes Nik kept slamming her ass in that position, and not for a second did Maya tell him to stop. She continued to drool and encourage him to keep up his rapid pace and strength. Nik stopped for a moment though, letting go of her.

"We're going to take this up a notch. You want to be a good Punjabi bitch and get the day off, I'm going to give it to you. These muscles are not for show."

Before Maya could reply, he had her doggystyle again, giving her ass another smack. Moaning into the dominant spank, it turned to cooing as she felt the warm lube fill up her hole again.

"Alright, time for the real ass fucking."

"Whoa!"

Nik latched his arms back under her legs and resumed the position, this time though holding her body up in the air. Standing there, he had more leverage and power with each thrust. His muscles strained and popped from holding up Maya's body. The tallest of the four girls, that extra height naturally added a few more pounds to her frame, making Nik's muscles work harder, especially without the bed padding his strength.

"Oh wow, you're even deeper. It feels even harder," she moaned. "I think I'm going to squirt...oh fuck...oh fuck...keep this pace...please...please...ple...ase!"

She yelled and moaned as a clear wave of feminine jizz arced through the air and turned Nik's bed into a waterbed. Her intense orgasm turned into a second as Nik kept ass fucking her through the entire squirting session.

"This what you wanted, my Punjabi bitch? You wanted your White Rajah to slam your ass until you squirted all over his bed, and made a giant mess you'll need to clean up? You know good bitches do the laundry when they make a mess, especially ones who just got their ass colonized by their Rajah."

"Yes...yes...more...please...oh fuck...oh fuck...fuck!" she screamed out, squirting again onto the bed.

"You're such a naughty bitch. All prim and proper, stuck-up and always in charge, but when my cock is in your holes, you want me to control you. How do you enjoy the compromising position, Dr. Bitch?"

"I love it...love it...harder, stud, fuck me harder. You've got all that white cock so use it. Go balls deep into me. Just because I'm the busiest does not mean I deserve less of you," she replied. "Make me call in sick. Give me a good excuse so I can keep my conscience clean."

Nik stopped again but with his cock pushed as far into her ass as it would house. He teased her, taunted her senses so they would cool off before reheated when he resumed the hardcore fucking.

"I'm going to cum inside you soon, Maya. You might be able to call in sick but I cannot. Enjoy passing out from pleasure in your own jizz, face down and drooling in the puddle, with my white cum leaking from your gaped out ass. If you're still lying there when I return home, with or without one of the others, I'm going to slide right back inside and dump another load inside you."

"Doctor's orders, I always need my twice daily dose of white cum," she purred.

It took Nik one more minute at the current pace and intensity to feel his balls clench and the first string of cum to cannon into her ass. Maya screamed out again in pleasure, cumming again in unison from feeling the creampie. More cum continued to flood inside until Nik gently rested Maya's worn out body on the bed, face down in the puddle just like he said he would. He gave her ass another spank before pulled her butt cheeks apart to see the results.

"It looks full and fresh. Michelle would be jealous and would enjoy tonguing it all out of you. We need to setup a weekend date for all five of us together."

"Can you give me my phone, please, my White Rajah...I need to call in sick. You're too good to me, stud. Thank you."

X

"Eat out that chocolate pussy, nigger," Valerie told Michelle, shoving the teacher's face between her legs. "Get that tongue in there deep and give me an orgasm. I need this."

"Mmmph...mmmmm...slurp..."

Michelle stuck her tongue deep into Valerie's juicy, delicious pussy. She stayed the night at Valerie's place after learning Dr. Rai went to Nik. She had driven by to continue their fun from the soccer tournament but noticed Maya's car in the driveway. Instead of interrupting or going home, she went straight to Valerie's and stayed the night.

"You do a good job and I'll get Massa to DP you with me. I think your holes can handle two at once, and I know you enjoy it when I fuck you with the Ivory Tower dildo," Valerie told her.

"Mmmmmm...slurp...slurp...mmmmmm..."

"Oh yeah, right there...get those fingers in on it too. Right on my clit...Fuck!" Valerie screamed out, shaking her hips as the orgasm stuck fast and hard. "Damn...yes...keep licking me, bitch."

Michelle kept her tongue in deep, and her nose rubbed against the clit. Like an excavation mission, the tongue sought the deepest confines of the Caribbean chocolate pussy. A unique blend, and not that common in her neck of the woods, it tasted divine.

"You taste great. No wonder Massa enjoys 69ing with you when we get to play together," Michelle commented, coming up for air.

Crawling up over Valerie, she slid her own shining black body along the muscular, feminine curves Valerie crafted. Their pussies ground together as Michelle pretended to fuck her like she had a cock or strap-on.

"You're so fucking hot, Valerie, if we were not in this harem relationship I'd be jealous Nik got to fuck you 24/7. Maybe the roles would have been reversed, with me finding you two fucking on your office desk," Michelle teased.

"You just never caught us yet," Valerie purred, yanking on Michelle hair to pull the teacher in for a deep kiss. "He already whitewashed my womb on my desk after school."

Their tongues swirled and curled around each other. Michelle's hands explored and caressed Valerie's large bust, twisting and pulling on the nipples to cause a moan to escape the principal's lips. They both dominated and submitted to the other, mixing and matching who yanked the hair or bit the skin. Engrossed in their kissing, the pair did not notice how close they laid next to the bed's edge. Michelle adjusted her knee to find a better position but nothing but air held it up. She tumbled off the side and dragged Valerie on top of her.

"Ow...Didn't I do this as Oreo Girl before?" she laughed.

"Maybe, I only remember you passing out long before Massa's cock called it quits."

"Mmmm, fuck, I want it to be the weekend again so I can suck him off."

Valerie resumed kissing Michelle, playfully along the lips.

"You won't be angry if I join you in worshiping his huge cock."

"Not at all," Michelle replied, kissing back.

They laid out on the bedroom floor, kissing and cuddling for another five minutes before taking their fun to the shower. They both needed to be at work, and Michelle knew to show up later than the boss to keep up appearances.

"Am I going to get any calls from parents, the hotel or event hosts?" Valerie asked, putting on her bra. "You only texted me about your escapades in the bedroom."

"Nope, Nik and I kept a tight leash on the students," Michelle smirked.

"Yeah, right, and I'm not an Oreo."

"We kept business and pleasure separate. You'd be proud of Massa, he wanted to stay all business. Blame me for seducing him and showing up at his room late at night. Either way, none of the students saw us fucking, nor did we get any knocks on the door from staff telling us they were causing problems."

"As long as no one saw you," Valerie commented.

"I doubt any of the kids care, Val. Let us be honest, as I told him, they were all fucking each other that night. They all think Nik and I fuck as well."

"There is a difference between theory and reality, Michelle. I just don't want another scandal. Amanda has been quiet recently but the trial involving Nik and Jimmy Jack has my phone ringing a lot."

"What is going to happen to him?" Michelle asked.

"He tried to assault a teacher. Just because Nik slammed his ass onto the gym floor does not mean he gets a reprieve from expulsion. The papers have been signed and sealed. Same with the kid that knifed him."

"Taking a hardline, the students will start calling you Miss Bitch," Michelle smirked as she teased Valerie.

"The school needs to be reformed from top to bottom and it'll take a lot of work and money."

"It always comes down to money, doesn't it?" Michelle commented, zipping up her dress. "Every single improvement you want to make at the school means someone needs to drop a fat check."

"Speaking of checks, thanks for funding the tournament."

"Who said I had anything to do with that?" Michelle replied, now putting on her makeup. "Some anonymous donor gave the school the money."

"You forgot I have to see all the checks when it comes to school finances and donations, especially donations."

Michelle stood there in silence, pretending to concentrate on her makeup.

"If you did not donate last year, I'd suspect you wanted an excuse to have Massa all for yourself," Valerie teased.

"Whoever donated the money must want to do something good for the kids, hoping some small piece of charity would hammer through all that street conditioning."

"Yeah, right, whoever that anonymous donator is has a kind soul."

Valerie finished putting on a coat of lipstick and struck a pose in the mirror.

"If the students think I'm Miss Bitch, no harm in posing like a diva in the mirror. I need to get going now. Please lock up for me."

"Right, I'll see you at the school soon. Hopefully Mo puts a muzzle on her staff meeting speech today."

"I'll clock her and cut her off if she starts making a sermon," Valerie replied from afar, already out the bedroom door.

Michelle looked in the mirror with a sad glance, turning away to take a deep breath. Quickly she did her makeup and left Valerie's home, hoping for a positive day after a fun, uplifting weekend.

X

"Alright, boys, I got you off. No problems with the lease, no record, nothing. Now you need to pay up," Amanda stated, sitting on the couch inside her client's apartment. "These tits are not going to worship themselves."

The two college kids did not need to be told twice as they each palmed one of her large tits through her business suit. Timmins took the lead, kissing Amanda as Galager sucked on her neck. The two students paid her off once before by DPing her in the courthouse washroom, but now she wanted an extra payment and they were happy to pay the bill.

"Fuck, you white boys are always so horny," she moaned out, rubbing at their cocks through the pants. "Always so stiff for a black woman. You two better spitroast me hard. I've been a good lawyer and deserve it."

"We'll pay off our tab, Mrs. Baxter, we're good for it," Galager answered.

"If you or your friends ever need legal service again, you know my rates are more than fair," she moaned, pulling their cocks free.

She stroked the thick shafts slowly between her black fingers, eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensual feeling of their eager lips kissing her all over. Her pussy already felt moist. That was a lie. She felt moist the moment she walked up to the apartment building, knowing she'd get herself another helping of white cock.

"Don't go easy on me, boys, fuck me like a bitch. Fuck me like I lost the case and need to be punished," she groaned, pushing Timmins onto his back.

Immediately, she repositioned herself to easily suck down on that white cock sticking in the air. Amanda engulfed the cock, sucking up every inch possible to display her oral argument skills.

"Gluck...gluck...gluck...slurp...glug...So thick and hard..."

"Fuck man, we lucked out with this lawyer bitch," Timmins spoke, letting Amanda do her thing.

"Her ass was tight last time," Galager stated, pulling Amanda's pants off. "I want her pussy this time. She wore lingerie for us."

Black lace panties adorned her private parts, blending in nicely with her dark skin. She could not help getting wetter at their casual discussion about her whoring for them.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, feeling Galager spank her ass. "Harder, I've been a bad lawyer."

SMACK!

"Mmmmm!"

Amanda used the cock to muffle the hot sounds coming from her mouth, partly from the spanking and partly from feeling the thick cock fill her pussy. Even though she took an unknown number of cocks in the gloryhole, she could feel each and every inch fill the hole full. Hands on both her hips, Galager fucked her from behind while she looked up into Timmins eyes in lust, slurping all over the ivory pole.

12