Whitewash High Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her pussy is heaven, man," Galager said, pushing in every inch possible. "How long did she say she had?"

"I don't know, she is too busy being a whore and sucking me off. She is a big girl, she'll know when the time is up. Just shut up and enjoy it," Timmins replied, grabbing some of Amanda's hair to yank her further down his shaft.

"Glug...glug...slurp...hack...Moh ten nuff..."she slurred out.

Faster and lewdly, she slurped down the white cock, letting the head tickle her throat to stimulate the gag reflex. Being used like a common whore delivered butterflies to her stomach.

"I've got an hour so fill me up as much as you can. I'll suck you off if you go soft on me. I want my payment in full, with interest," she smirked before gagging on the cock again.

Galager helped take off her jacket, top, and bra, giving those large tits some much needed air. They swung in the air as she rocked her ass back into his cock. They were big enough to be milked, always held aloft by her fancy, expensive push-up bras.

"Fucking husband, he missing out on this ass. If he does not want to fulfill my cravings, he won't be getting any from me now. I've got all the white cock a girl could want. I don't need his limp dick anymore," she thought to herself, moaning happily. "Fuck it if I take my payments in cum. Pro-bono does not mean I cannot get a cum diet."

Galager moved his hands from her hips to the skirt, grappling it for some extra leverage, humping her faster and faster. Timmins could not help reach down and grope Amanda's huge tits, pinching a nipple to elicit a masochistic moan from the black lawyer.

"Ram into me harder, stud, I want to feel your seed dripping out of my pussy when I'm cross-examining witnesses later today," she slurred out between sucks.

"I love this bitch, bro, we need to get your ex pissed at us again so we can hire Mrs. Baxter," Galager commented.

"You mean your ex?" Timmins replied.

"Was she mine? We tag teamed her so much I forget whose girl she was."

"No wonder you boys are so good at filling me up together," Amanda moaned.

Her hands ran up and down the length of Timmins's legs, feeling him up, and sending sensual pleasure up his spine as she kept sucking off the thick cock. Pulling out with a plop, she needed a change of pace.

"Sit on that chair," she told Galager, pointing next to the couch. "I want to suck my juices off you while your buddy fucks me."

Galager gave her ass a fun smack before pulling out, his cock shining from the pussy juice drenching the shaft. Sitting down, legs spread wide, Amanda crawled over Timmins, her large tits rubbing against his body. Like a cat needing its milk, she wasted no time tasting and slurping down the other cock, moaning again in lust. Her juices tasted great on the shaft, especially around the crown of the cock, mixing in with his precum.

Timmins got up behind and replaced his cock inside the juicy cunt, fucking her slowly. He wanted to feel every inch of his shaft slip and slide inside the wet tunnel, feeling the walls clamp down to stroke off his uncut cock. It felt like a lubed up fleshlight gliding across the flesh, frictionless, turning him on more. The slow fucking also teased and tormented Amanda, so used to the hardcore railings from the gloryhole and other random white guys she picked up for faceless, one night stands. Shivers reverberated up her spine, edging her senses to the brink of orgasm.

"Just like that, keep going slow like that, it feels so good. I'm going...going...I'm going to cum!" she screamed out, leaking all over Timmins' cock and floor. "Oh shit...so good..."

Amanda rested her face against Galager's thin pelvic region. Casually, she licked at the ball nearest, slowly recovering from the intense orgasm. Her body felt numb. The intensity came as a surprise.

"Dude, her cunt is gushing right now over my cock. Fuck, I've got to taste this," Timmins commented, kneeling down behind Amanda.

One long, lewd slurp licked up a copious amount of her delicious chocolate honey, prompting the man to dig in further. Getting oral made Amanda grip her nails into Galager's legs instinctively.

"Fuck man, whatever you're doing back there, it is making her dig her nails into me like a fucking cat."

"I can't help it; you know I like to eat out pussy."

Amanda shoved her face back onto the thick cock, sucking it, wanting to milk it of its delicious sperm. Her moans grew louder, prouder, and her body kept shaking through the continued orgasm. She did not know if, or how, she'd ever go back to a normal sex life again.

"Spank my ass," she commanded. "It'll make me wetter for you to slurp up, bad boy."

SMACK!

Timmins did not need to be told twice, enjoying the sweet taste of her pussy.

SMACK!

"Harder, I'm not some skanky ass white bitch. My butt can handle it."

SMACK!!!

"Oh, yeah, just like that, bad boy. Smack around my black ass," she cooed. "Glug...glug...slurp...Your cock taste amazing. Give me your cum. Spray it down my throat."

Her hand stroked the thick cock. Blue veins covered the entire shaft, criss-crossing over each other and pumping all the blood needed to make it huge.

"Fucking cum for me, white boy, and glaze my face. I need the beauty cream. Don't tell me it does not turn you on for a fierce, black woman to jerk you off all over her slutty face, and then come back for more. I'm sure we can find a legal problem to 'consult' about later."

She talked aggressively to Galager, stroking him off from base to tip. Both hands needed to be used to cover every inch of cockmeat, and help aim the tip properly at her face. Mouth wide open, she waited for the telltale groan and moan, knowing her technique worked and would give the delicious reward.

"Slurp me up. I want to jizz in your face while your buddy is jizzing in mine. I'm so close; just rub my clit with your fingers...fuck..."

Amanda stroked the tip, fingers dancing over the sensitive skin, when she finally heard the moan she craved. The first blast hit the bullseye, right in the cornea. She aimed too well. The next splashed her cheek, and the third blast shot into her throat.

"Mmmmm," Amanda moaned, gulping down the delicious sperm. "Mmmmhmmmm, so creamy, you're filling me up like an Oreo cookie."

Timmins removed his mouth from Amanda's sweet honeypot and shoved his cock back inside her, intent on filling her full of his seed. She could feel the thick veins on his cock as they added extra sensations along her pussy wall. Slowly sucking on the cockhead, she took the ramming with a smile, mentally know she still had a solid thirty minutes of fun time left before needing to get cleaned up and depart for court.


12