Whitewash High Ch. 31

Story Info
Halloween Cosplay Fun Between Nik, Valerie and Michelle.
4.9k words
4.68
11.1k
29

Part 31 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nik felt a single finger on the tip of his cock. He could not see a single thing, blindfolded to the world around him. Trying to move proved fruitless as well, his arms expertly tied to a chair. Stuck there, he could only endure the teasing, unknown fingers rubbing the sensitive slit on his cockhead.

"What are we going to do with this evil villain, Oreo Girl? Every time we capture him and try to rehabilitate him, he always escapes and needs to be captured again."

"The power of justice has no effect on him, Wonder Negress. We will need to show how serious we are."

"I don't know, look at his cock. He is already getting hard and all I'm doing is teasing his cockhead. How do we keep falling prey to his evil powers?"

"I blame myself. My constitution is too weak. He always overpowers my stamina with his womb poundings. I need to redouble my efforts at the gym."

"No, Oreo Girl, it is a team effort. He still leaves me a cum leaking mess after he finishes with you. I am Wonder Negress after all. I should be able to handle one white man, even if he is the legendary Massa."

Nik listened but said nothing, letting the girls have fun with their depraved, kinky roleplaying. What else could he do otherwise? Tied to the chair, he could fall over in a hilarious manner but that would ruin the erotic mood, so he let Valerie keep rubbing his cock like a Domme.

"We made sure to tie him up good this time, Oreo Girl. Under no circumstances do we untie this rope."

"You know I liked my hair pulled..."

"No circumstances."

"And my black ass turned red from his spanks..."

"No."

"Not even a single smack?"

"Do you want him to escape again? The lasso of truth reveals all. All he is thinking right now is escape. Watch."

Valerie took off the sleep mask, allowing Nik to see Valerie and Michelle standing proudly in front of them, hands on their hips in a heroic pose, dressed like Wonder Woman and Power Girl. They told him they'd do something special for Halloween and they meant it.

"Speak, villain, what are you thinking right now?" Valerie asked.

"You've got a nice rack."

"His manners have not improved since the last time," Michelle stated. "His mouth is as sweet as ever...I mean foul as ever."

"You only say that because he did not say your rack is as nice as mine."

Wonder Negress placed the mask back over his eyes, returning them to the darkness.

"I'm Oreo Girl. I'm world famous for my rack. It is literally what people only know me for."

"Wait, stop, he is performing his villainous tricks again, making us catfight over him. We both have great racks."

"I agree."

"We need to remain united against him. We cannot allow him to separate us again or we'll be overpowered. We'll subdue him as a team, no matter how awkward it might be," Valerie exclaimed with passion.

"I'm already subdued. What are you going to do to me, tie me up more?"

"No, villain, we're going to drain your balls dry so you can no longer move. You'll be unable to fight back," Michelle said with a grin.

"Looks like Wonder Negress is the only one feeling me up. I thought you said teamwork."

"You're right. I call sucking him off first!" Michelle stated.

"Wait, Oreo Girl, why weaken ourselves with a blowjob? Let us stroke him off together and force him to waste his most potent semen on only our hands."

Valerie knelt down, gripping his cockhead more securely as she stroked off the tip. Michelle pouted, kneeling too in order to stroke the shaft in unison.

"Only one hand each?" Nik observed. "You can fit more down there. Or is your plan to bore me before I ejaculate?"

"Ignore him, Oreo Girl. He just wants to taunt us so we'll perform for him but we're the ones in control. He'll cum when we say so with our combined powers."

"His cock smells so good. We could slide our hands down and leave lots of room for us to suck at the top. Don't you want to taste his cum?"

"That...that is not the point. We need to work on your mental resistance. He is getting to you already."

The pair stroked his cock for a long minute, letting the uncut foreskin peel back and forth. Precum leaked out, giving some lube and moisture to the cockhead so it did not dry out.

"I enjoy a good handy, ladies, but is that all you want to do to me? I'm all tied up at your mercy, the righteous and noble heroines of justice, and just a handjob? Those gorgeous racks will go to waste, not to mention the puddle dripping between your thighs."

"He does have a point, Wonder Negress. We can make him cum so much quicker with our super tits. What will it hurt?" Oreo Girl said, biting her lip. "My costume is pointless otherwise. The boob window isn't just for show."

Valerie thought for a moment and then nodded.

"Fine, we'll give him our super paizuri technique. He will never know what hit him. I don't care how big and thick his cracker cock is, our ebony tits teaming up will make him jizz in the blink of an eye."

They schooched to either side of him, slowly pulling down their tops so four large, firm tits spilled out into the sexualized air of the bedroom 'cell'.

"Mmmmm, his cock feels so good pressed against my tits," Michelle stated. "I can't remember the last time we paizuried him. Too long."

"Keep focused, Oreo Girl. We're here to make him submit, not submit to him."

Valerie rubbed her tits against Michelle's, making sure their combined boobage allowed Nik's cock to rest in a pillowy heaven. Being stroked off so smoothly, he let his head lean backwards to enjoy the fun.

"I think he is enjoying it too. I call first dibs on his cum shower. We cannot let his seed go to waste. It'd be a crime," Michelle stated.

"You're too cum obsessed, Oreo Girl. I know it is your name but you better share...I mean...don't go overboard," Valerie replied.

She tried to stay in control, in command, not wanting a repeat of the many previous defeats at The Massa's hands. The sweet scent of his powerful musk, the sight of his naked, masculine body crafted in all the right places, and his never surrender attitude to her verbal barbs made the mighty heroine weak in the knees and moist in her love tunnel.

"Give it a taste, Wonder Negress. I know you want to. It is cute, trying to hold back for once and not facefuck yourself on my cock. Being a role model for your sidekick," Nik teased.

"I'm not a sidekick. I'm my own woman," Michelle snapped back.

"You're taking orders from her. Who made her Superwoman?"

"It's called compromise."

"Compromising your fun. It'll feel so much better between your tits if you give it a suck. Why waste the precum?"

Nik played the mental game, getting into the role as he manipulated the heroines. Make them think they were in control of how they used his body when in reality they were dancing on his strings like puppets. Or so he would think if he were an actual villain.

"Alright, I'm making this decision myself. That cockhead needs to be sucked, and the quicker we make him cum, the quicker he'll pass out and won't be a threat transporting him to jail," Oreo Girl exclaimed with confidence.

Before Wonder Negress could open her mouth to protest, Michelle slipped the cockhead into her mouth, moaning as her tongue flicked around the pisshole, teasing the sensitive spot. Small sucking strokes with her lips industrially sealed around the fat head filled the room with lewd noises. She did not have the angle to get any lower than the head but it was enough to fill her brain full of ecstasy as wave after wave of aphrodisiac soldiers battered down her willpower.

"I told you it'd taste good in your chocolate mouth. Swirl it all around. You look smoking hot sucking me off, Oreo Girl. You're ready to be the cover girl of a hot porno magazine," Nik told her.

"You think I have what it takes? I mean, of course, I'm Oreo Girl. All the others are amateurs compared to me," she retorted before resuming her sucking.

"Dammit, Michelle, he is tricking you. Next thing you'll be jumping on his lap to get his Ivory Tower up your ass," Valerie scolded her.

"Only because you're a stick in the mud. Relax a little. He cannot fight back. You were the one who tied the ropes. He tastes great. Live a little. Suck him off with me. I know you want to. What is it going to hurt?"

Oreo Girl pushed the cock into Wonder Negress' large cleavage. All the mouth slop left a glossy sheen on her ebony tits. Valerie subconsciously bit her lower lip in anticipation, cursing her professionalism and zeal to finally bring this heinous criminal to justice.

"Fine, if only to get you to shut up and focus," Valerie replied.

Slipping the wet cockhead into her talented, ebony mouth, the villain started to groan. Her tongue flicked and probed the sensitive pisshole, wanting to tease and torment the villain for his uncouth attitudes towards all the city's heroines.

"This will teach him who is #1," Valerie thought to herself. "I'll blow his mind and he won't need to go sneak off with the Whoriental Express or Dr. Kama Sutra."

"Scratch a little lower, my balls are getting lonely, Wonder Negress. You are a heroine after all, not a villainess. You wouldn't leave a man's balls aching when you have the power to take care of them."

Unconsciously, she cupped the ivory orbs in her dark hand, fondling them, massaging them, churning the baby batter inside for its eventual release into the world. She couldn't help but moan too, picking up the pace as her mouth sucked up and down the top of the shaft.

"Bitch, look who is getting turned on by this," Oreo Girl commented. "And you were the one who said we had to work as a team."

Wonder Negress did not reply with words but actions, reaching over to yank Oreo Girl to cock level by her long hair. She crammed the heroine's face next to the thick cock head so the horny, whitewashed pair could suck on the man's cock together, making out at the same time.

"Mmmmm...slurp...slurp...mmmmmm...Fuck this is good...slurp..." Valerie stated.

"Slurp...I told you...slurp...you need...slurp...to chill..." Michelle replied.

For a long, lewd, and loud five minutes the pair sucked off the evil villain until his balls could not handle the temptation, bursting all over their faces. Their beautiful, ebony faces were dripping with his white seed. They continued their lewd display by licking each other's cheeks, building up a reservoir of cum. Pushing the still hard cock between their exposed tits, they cupped each other's cheeks, passionately making out. They swapped cum between their mouths, snowballing the powerful liquid. Both wanted to swallow it all, but both knew they would not hear the end of it from the other if they went rogue so to speak.

Elevating her body, Valerie let some of the cum drip from her mouth into Michelle's. She gulped it down like drinking from a rainstorm. Satisfied that Oreo Girl got her cut of the action, Wonder Negress turned to The Massa with a hot, fuck me look. She pushed a finger just past her lips, biting on the tip as she swallowed her share in one gulp. He could not see the kinky act of course, but it turned Valerie on nonetheless.

"Looks like you two want more than lip service," Nik stated.

Still hard as a rock, his Ivory Tower stood tall and proud, not calling it quits to these superheroines.

"I was hoping you would say that," Wonder Negress confidently replied.

Her sultry tone exposed her intent as she pushed aside Oreo Girl's sex struck face from the cock. Adjusting the crotch of her outfit, she exposed a wet, glistening, pussy that begged to be filled. Slowly, she slid down the tip of the cock, letting inch by inch fill the needy void, until she could not push any more inches inside.

"I'll show you why I'm Wonder Negress, Massa," she purred, placing a hand in his hair, and another on his firm chest.

Her hips squatted up and down on the tower, slowly, making sure his cock felt every inch of foreskin being pulled back and forth. If he could tease them with his experienced ways, she had a few tricks up her swimsuit as well.

"Always so hard, do the other girls not satiate your lust, Massa?" Valerie teased. "Look how my ebony fuckhole sucks you up. Why do you keep being so bad when you can be on the side of justice? We have the best cunts to fill. Just because we're good doesn't mean we're unwilling prudes."

"Maybe I like you chasing after me, Wonder Negress. It is 2021, a woman should go chasing after a man every once in a while. I think you like playing your games too much."

With so much cum and cunt juice mixing together, the trio could hear the loud smacks of flesh pounding together. The mess between Valerie and Nik's legs dripped down onto the chair. Sadly for Michelle, she had no angle to get her face down there to lap it up.

"Are you going to let me have a turn?" Oreo Girl asked, rubbing her body against The Massa's.

Her large chest pillowed against his ripped muscles and large biceps. Fingers trailed along the popped veins across his flawless, ivory skin. Still completely tied up, he could only sit there and take it, not that any hot-blooded straight male would be complaining in this situation.

"Once I get my fill. You wanted to deviate from the plan, Oreo Girl, so I'm going to get my fun first."

"And all it took was a blowjob to get the mighty Amazon of Justice to be my bitch again. I think you should join me, Wonder Negress. Serving me would be a lot more fun than our consistent games of cat and mouse. You wouldn't need to keep tying me up. It is not like I've ever run away from you," The Massa commented.

Valerie ignored the offer, choosing to keep riding him at a rhythm that made her cunt go wild, and put her on the edge of orgasming.

"Fine, I'll play with his mouth then, Wonder Negress if you're not going to answer him. Massa, do you want to kiss this oreo heroine?" Michelle asked.

Not bothering to wait for a reply, she puckered up and started sucking face, lewdly tonguing the blindfolded, tied up prisoner. Their tongues danced around together, and their lips glanced over each other. Nik had no control over where Michelle kissed him. One moment their lips were locked passionately, the next he kissed the air.

"Mmmm, Massa, your lips taste great. Once my partner stops being a cockhog, I'll make sure you fill me full or else my name is not Oreo Girl!" she said.

Again, before he could reply, Michelle kissed him more while Valerie kept bouncing to her leisure. The orgasm kept building up, more and more, seeking to make the man blow his load at the same time she popped too.

"Oh yeah, this cock always fills me up good. I can feel you ready to cum, Massa, don't deny it. You crave my chocolate pussy as much as I desire your Ivory Tower," Valerie cooed.

Her large tits bounced in line with her hips. The expensively crafted costume slid down her stomach, showing off a glistening, impressive set of abdominal muscles. Her hands groped her own tits and air, feeling herself up while moaning loudly to torment her 'arch-nemesis'.

"I have a great idea," Michelle said, breaking the kiss.

She whispered something into Valerie's ear, getting a hot kiss in return for the idea.

"I'm going to cum now, Massa, and you're going to cum with me. Fill me full of your white seed. Whitewash my cunt. Make Oreo Girl jealous she did not get the creamy filling first. Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

Valerie's hips stopped as the powerful orgasm struck through her body like a lightning bolt. At the same time, as she commanded, his cock twitched and made sure that black womb got the potent seed it craved. She fell face first into Nik's muscular chest, halfway to ahegao, as strength ebbed away from all muscles.

Oreo Girl pushed Wonder Negress off of The Massa unceremoniously, ready to ride the white bull. All that love juice made his cock slick enough that she did not need to prep him. The Ivory Tower fit snugly into her ass, pushing its way inside until biology put on the brakes.

"So fucking thick. This is why you're The Massa with a capital T. A girl can always get used to this treatment," Michelle moaned. "Sorry, Wonder Negress, you'll have to not squirt it all out before I taste it. I could not help myself. His musk is too dominating."

Wonder Negress slowly raised a hand, giving Oreo Girl the finger for failing her own idea literally a moment ago.

"Now, now, Wonder Negress, you're supposed to be the symbol of justice. What if the paparazzi took a picture of you giving me the finger?" Michelle asked.

"They already put us on the front page the last time we met up with The Massa," Valerie replied.

"And we made so much bank for the photoshoot. We should totally leak images to the press again," Michelle moaned. "Want to join us next time, Massa, turn the cover page of the Ebony Times into a display of your cock across both of our happy faces? I'm sure it'd increase the number of new superheroine recruits at the academy."

"Are you sure you want the competition? Some other ebony harlot sucking up to me and dividing my attention more? Sidekicks can get quite aggressive, you know," he replied, grunting at his sexual stamina being properly tested.

"You're right, four girls is enough...isn't it, Wonder Negress?"

"More than enough. We cannot let any other sluts get a hold of OUR super villain. They can get their own. A heroine is best defined by the villains they oppose. Sharing ours would lower our value and hurt our image as the top heroines in the city."

"I guess you're going to keep me here as some kind of sex slave? Wouldn't you rather I do the fucking?" he asked.

"I knew you'd say that, villain, but we're not going to let you go this time. Not until we've defeated this giant, awesome, heavenly cock," Michelle moaned, nearing her own climax. "We're going to keep milking you dry until you see the light of justice."

Nik sat there, inanimate, trying to keep the roleplay going in any small, subtle way he could. There was not much he could do in this role, tied up and blinded by an eye mask. He was a walking, talking, interactive dildo for them this night. Who was he to argue when they let him use their bodies how he pleased ninety-nine percent of the time?

"Oh yes...I can feel it. Are you going to cum in me too?" Michelle started shouting.

It was a good thing Nik lived in a house and not an apartment building or else he'd have the cops called on him every night from the noise. How they did not get caught during the soccer trip mystified Nik too.

"Cum for me, Massa, fill me full for I'm the real Oreo Girl. I have a name and reputation to live up to," she screamed out.

Her tits bounced up and down wildly as she picked up the pace, slamming down onto his cock so hard it started hurting. Masochistic pain added an extra layer of pleasure to her soon to explode orgasm.

Nik grunted, mentally preparing his cock to squirt out more cum. The duo did not give him much time to build up from a depleted reserve. His cock twitched and spasmed, wanting to squirt whatever goo it could muster into Michelle's waiting cunt. She lubed up his cock so much that even if he faked cumming, she probably wouldn't even notice.

"Give it to me...fucking give it to me, Massa. I want it all in me!" she screamed.

Expensively manicured nails dug into his shoulders, laying claim to the villain's body. Her cunt tightened like a vice, giving the tower a few more solid strokes before she could not hold back the orgasm any longer.

"Fucking cum...yes! Fuck! That is right, fill me full, Massa!"

Nik squirted all he could inside, grunting out louder from the rough cock milking. He thought Michelle must have forgotten to be more careful in her lust because he could feel his cock bending a bit too much than it should.

"That make you feel better, Oreo Girl? You get Massa's milk and you're back to being a good pussy cat?" he teased her, breathing heavily.

12