Whitewash High Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Massa, I want more though. Please...give me moahhh!"

Valerie pulled Michelle off of Nik's cock just as unceremoniously as she got pushed off herself. Yanking her partner by the hair, she stuffed the ebony superheroine's mouth into her wet, cum dripping cunt to clean up.

"This was your idea so be a good heroine and help your partner out. Teamwork," Valerie stated. "Sorry Massa, it is a shame you'll not be able to see the hot sight of Oreo Girl cleaning your seed from my dirty pussy. Her tongue is amazing. I know how your cock must have felt when she sucked you off. Hear that noise? She is a sloppy lover, mmmmm."

Giving Nik the play-by-play of Michelle's cleaning service kept his cock hard for one more final bit of fun. The two heroines were reaching their limit. It was true what he said earlier, him fucking them made their life a lot easier. They could relax or pass out, and he could keep going. Doing all the work made sex a lot more tiring. How do men do it?

The play-by-play also gave Nik's cock a moment to rest and regain some stamina before Valerie chose how to ride it again. Every time the buxom black babe put on the costume, she felt more sexy and alive. She owned her kink, finding agency and authority in it. Despite how quick a whirlwind romance they set a course on, Valerie did not know how she adapted to life without Nik's caring hand and dominant cock.

"Mmmmhmmmm, Oreo Girl sure loves your cum, Massa, she is getting into my cunt deep. If she had any lesbionic qualms, the black bitch ain't showing them. I know, we are just a couple of teases not allowing you to see the show or touch us. On this Hallow Eve's night, it is good to be a little bad so we can reflect on how much a goody two-shoes we are."

Finally pulling her cunt away from Michelle's eager lips, Valerie straddled Nik's lap, letting the thick cock slide right up her pussy again.

"Yes, I admit it, Massa, I cannot get enough of your villainous cock. I feel so alive, so devilish when you're inside me. Tonight though I'm in charge so I am going to push you to the limit, Massa, and be the bad girl. Think you can keep up?"

Michelle did not sit there idle, twiddling her thumbs, no the sultry heroine crawled between Nik's legs to massage his large balls. The soft fingers made love to the overworked orbs of masculinity. Finely manicured nails raked the ivory skin, making Nik feel triply not in control. Tied up, being ridden, and now his balls on a fingernail's edge, their cosplay fun time became a testament of trust in their deviant sexual lifestyle. They trusted him to harness their perverse kinks while he, this night, trusted them not to damage the goods.

"The Massa can last the whole night. We should not want him to, we are heroines after all and need to bring him to justice, but I do not want the fun to end," Michelle observed.

Plop...plop...plop...plop...plop...

So wet was Valerie's cunt that it leaked everywhere on the pair, at least giving Nik the ability to listen to the erotic sound of their fun. Her cunt also made lewd plopping sounds with each and every squat of her ass, filling and refilling her with white cock shaft.

"So good, Massa, you're filling me full. I cannot even fit you all inside of me. Fuck, how do you carry this around all day? I'd be jerking it off all the time to fit it into my pants," Valerie cooed out.

"His balls feel so full too. We will milk these dry so when the other two sluts show up, they'll be disappointed by a normal sized cumshot from you," Michelle teased.

"Gale would light up even if I shot out a dribble. I think you two underestimate her sluttiness towards me," Nik replied, groaning from the intense double-teaming.

"I won't argue that," Valerie added. "But her yellow cunt won't engulf your white rod like my chocolate pussy will every day."

"You ladies and your rivalry. It'll be your undoing, Wonder Negress. The two of you will not defeat me. Maybe if all four of you teamed up, united, you could wear me out but not fractured like this."

"Says the man tied up and unable to see."

"Call me naive for thinking a heroine played by rules and not trick me with a sexual encounter to get me tied up for a kinkier sexual encounter."

"Think of me as a more modern heroine, Massa, not one from a kid's cartoon with cartoon morals."

Valerie's hips kept plopping up and down quickly, more like a chocolate fleshlight than a bodypart, as she craved to feel his milky filling again and again.

"I can feel his balls tighten, Wonder Negress. He is going to cum again soon thanks to our combined efforts."

"Mmmmm, cum for me, Massa, be a good man and fill me full. Don't you want to fill my womb with your villainous seed?"

"You know I want to fill all your holes and leave you a leaking mess. Hang up the justice gimmick and serve me instead. Being fucked every day is far more enjoyable than fighting crime," he replied, feeling his balls about to burst momentarily.

"There it goes, all tightened up on cue," Michelle warned.

The flood of semen refilled Valerie's recently excavated cunt, splashing about inside the warm, moist hole. Leaning forward, she smothered his face with her large chest while moaning in pure, orgasmic delight. A powerful orgasm shot through her body, making the heroine's limbs go stiff. Of its own accord, her body fell limp onto the bedroom floor. Without even a word of concern, Michelle climbed up and took her place atop the Ivory Tower, reverse cowgirl style, to give her pussy another good cream filling.

"Time for me to get my fill again, Massa. I want the same treatment as my partner. Don't think I'll let this perfect cock of yours off easy because you gave us one or two rounds of pleasure tonight. I want the whole measure. I want to pass out from the pleasure and wake up leaking all that delicious cum onto the bedroom floor," Michelle stated.

"I know you'd love to grope my huge tits, Massa, fondle and paw away at my perfect body but you know I am a super tease. They feel so good, and my nipples are hard as diamonds. I'd offer you a suck but then I'd have to change positions, and it feels too good right now," she continued.

"You're right, you are a tease, Oreo Girl. It'll only be your undoing. My Ivory Tower will not break against your sexual powers. It'll remain firm and rigid to cram you full of the white cockmeat you're craving for trick or treat. By the end of the night both of you will be left passed out on the floor just as you desire, and I'll get to gloat as the winner again."

Oreo Girl kept moaning as she fondled her large, ebony rack, twisting her nipples for the extra stimulation overload. She kept riding her villain until her cunt could not handle the sensations anymore, leading to another wild orgasm. Tagging back in, Wonder Negress did not allow The Massa any rest, and so they tagged in and out throughout the night in their attempts to tame their super villain.

X

Wonder Negress and Oreo Girl laid on the floor in an exhausted heap, too tired to move from the orgasms that sapped their body of their supernatural power and energy. Eyes closed, their chests slowly expanded with each soft, quiet breath. Nik looked on and chuckled. The Halloween roleplay was fun, kinky, and worth it.

He tried undoing the ropes but during all the sexual escapades, it had tightened up without them realizing. He moved and jostled, trying to find some kind of angle to move the ropes but could not. Hopelessly stuck, he looked down at the two women, out of reach of his feet. Surely, they were just pretending to be asleep?

"Jokes over now. I cannot untie the rope. Time to wake up..."

They did not stir awake, resting peacefully, not hearing a word he said.

"Ah fuck..."

12