Whitewash High Ch. 32

Story Info
Nik and Gale's Hotel Visit Fun.
5.6k words
4.68
9.6k
29

Part 32 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room smelled of scented flowers, and pink lights filled the room with its erotic and aphrodisiatic glow. Large and spacious, the hotel room had all the amenities for a sexy night out. Large bed, comfy couch, big screen TV, and even the porn channels came free with the room.

"So why did we get this room?" Nik asked, undoing his tie.

Gale had swung by the school to pick him up for a date. She would be going out of town for a while on business and wanted another roll in the hay to keep the edge off during the business trip.

"I wanted to try it out. I heard about it from business contacts and needed to try it out first hand. I can already feel goosebumps from the glow. Doesn't it make my skin sparkle, Daddy?" Gale winked, twirling around for fun.

"I'm surprised you had the guts to show up at the high school, and you did not run into Valerie."

"As long as I do not step foot in the school there is no way for her to find me, plus I have no need for petty power games with her. She is not in the same business as me so it is of no concern. Besides, poking a hornet's nest at your school would just cause more trouble for everyone."

"You could have told me you were coming to pick me up," Nik replied, sitting on the couch to relax. "This room expensive?"

"Keishu will take care of your car so don't worry about it getting jacked. I hope those cheerleaders got a good look at you on my bike," Gale commented, straddling Nik's lap.

She pressed her body up against his, pushing her firm bust into his face. With bated breath she slowly pulled down the zipper from neckline down to the top of her tits.

"I can tell you're all ready for me, Daddy. You want to fuck your chink?" she purred.

"Why'd you care if the cheerleaders saw me?"

"Maybe womanly pride, making them jealous you're balls deep in my tight, half-breed cunt. More so putting up a front that you're fucking someone not in your school. You can always give Valerie and Michelle plausible deniability if your eyes are only on one girl. We are married after all."

Before Nik could reply, she planted a hot, lustful kiss onto his lips. She purred and moaned, grinding into him as they kissed. The dry humping made her pussy become a waterfall of love juices.

"You're insatiable, you know that?" Nik commented.

"When have you complained?" she slyly replied, pulling off his shirt.

Her teeth slowly raked his muscular neckline, down across his smooth, ivory chest. Small nibbles got the blood flowing, doting on her man with affection. In return, Nik took a tuft of her hair, pulling on it to give Gale the masochistic delight she craved. He did not pull her from his chest though, still pushing her face forward to keep kissing and nibbling his body.

"Mmmm, my pussy is so drenched right now. You could slip inside me with no effort, right down to the base if you tried," she moaned.

"I could fuck you to the base while you're dry and you'd love it all the same," Nik replied, giving her hair a firm yank.

"Mmmm, yes, harder Daddy. Please, will you pull my hair harder? I've been a good girl, and good girls deserve to be rewarded."

Nik did as she asked, pulling harder on her long, luxurious black hair. She screamed out in pleasure, as if orgasming from the sadistic act.

"Because I got something special for you so you're always thinking about me while I'm away. I know my Daddy is kinky but too professional to admit it, but it is okay. We're consenting adults."

Gale kissed Nik one more time before pushing off him, smiling as she unzipped more of her biker jumpsuit.

"No peeking. Get something to drink, relax, watch something on the TV, and I'll be back in ten. It'll be worth the wait. No porno channel though, Daddy. I want your reaction to be all for me."

Gale winked before skipping off to the bedroom. Nik could only assume she came by earlier to drop off whatever the special surprise was since she did not carry any luggage with her when they drove here on her motorcycle. He did not deny Gale looked hot in her biker jumpsuit so how could she get any hotter?

Getting up, he went to the fridge to grab a couple bottles of water then plopped back down on the couch. Turning on the TV he just flipped through the channels, not paying attention to much until he landed on the news. Nothing else had caught his interest.

"Our top story tonight, city council plans to unveil their yearly budget soon and we've been given information on some of the top slashes to bring spending under control," the news anchor spoke. "Education in the city is the top victim of budget cuts as two schools will be closing down in order to bring costs in line with the socio-economic tax base of the area."

"Any word on which schools?" the other news anchor asked.

"None yet, but confidential sources say they are heavily looking at the viability of alternative educational schools created during the previous administration..."

"Oh Mister Knight, may I speak with you for a moment, please?" Gale called out.

Nik's attention broke away from the TV, turning it off. However Gale's voice confused him as her accent radically changed.

"I really need help practicing my English."

Gale walked out of the bedroom wearing a Japanese schoolgirl uniform. One size too small, the sailor suit left her midriff exposed and the skirt extended barely past her ass.

"I want to be the top English speaker in the school. Can you give me an oral exam to put my skills to the test, please, Mister Knight?"

Gale put her hair into pigtails and sucked on a lollipop as she stood before him in the hotel room.

"I hope you like it, sir, it was my high school outfit before I moved overseas. If only you were my teacher senior year, you'd have been able to pop my cherry in this outfit."

Gale winked seductively while slowly sucking on the lollipop. She only looked slutty due to having outgrown her school uniform, but the combination doubled the effect on Nik leaving him completely speechless.

"What is the matter, sir? If you do not talk, how can I speak English better? Silly me, it is an oral exam."

She twirled around once as she confidently strode towards him, showing off her sexy legs, before squatting down in front of her man. Legs already spread open, she massaged both inner thighs with her dutiful fingers. They probed and plotted along, teasing him and turning his Asian schoolgirl fantasy into a safe reality.

"I did not think you would look any hotter, Gale, but you are drop dead sexy right now," Nik stated.

He should not be shocked at a simple outfit. Hell, he did enough JAV teacher/student performances he overfilled the fantasy meter on that kink. Something about Gale pulling off the outfit, and her genuine happy performance pushed a different button in his head.

"Thank you, Mister Knight, I'm happy you think so. You know, sex education is hard, sir. The teacher only talks and talks but we never learn anything practical. Your cock though looks extremely hard right now. I bet it can teach me all about the subject," she said in her giggly school girl voice.

Slowly she unzipped his work pants, allowing his thick, Ivory Tower to seek escape.

"Oopsie, it is not coming out. Wow, it must be so big it is stuck in there. I can tell I'm having the right effect on you, Mister Knight. Would it turn you on more if I said I wanted you to facefuck me over my desk, as my head hangs off it, and all my drool drips onto the classroom floor?"

"I think that turns you on just as much as me, Gale," Nik replied.

"Guilty as charged. There is no desk in sight but I do have this," she said, flicking her handlebars. "Choke me with your cock, Mister Knight. Fuck the English language into my skull."

She pulled out the fat cock from its professional confines, stroking the base with both her hands. Up and down the fingers lathered their love over the blood engorged vassal of love and dominance. Despite the school girl act, Gale still jerked Nik off how he liked it. No pretending to not know how to jerk a man off. Up and down, straight up and no twist was how he liked it so that was how she performed. Spitting on the cock, the finely manicured fingers got faster, slimier, noisier, with each jerking motion. Warming the cock up was essential with the night she planned to have together. They would not be getting much sleep tonight.

Nik reached over to grab at Gale's long handlebars, pulling the woman in closer to his cock. The thick shaft rubbed against her cheek, allowing her to feel the manly musk that whaffed into the air, and the hot throbbing of the blood vessels that inflated the famous cock.

"If you want to get that A+ on the oral exam, Gale, you're going to have to show me your breathing skills. How long can you keep my cock down your throat without needing to come back up for air?" he told her.

"I'm willing to try and find out. Please judge me fairly, Mister Knight," she spoke sweetly.

Her lips opened the right amount to let the slick cock slide right into mouth. She breathed slowly through her nose, one long, deep breath at a time. Nik pulled her face forward as far as the dimensions of her throat would allow, pushing her gag reflex to the limit.

"There we go, Gale, you want to be the perfect Japanese student for me, I'll treat you how you want to be treated. Time to start our sexual education lesson," he told her.

Slowly he used her mouth like a fleshlight, jerking off with the hot, whoriental face. Gale continued her slow, methodical breathing. Eyes attempted to look directly into his as if in a meditative trance, keeping calm and serene. Gale's pussy leaked out down her thighs. The lacy lingerie she wore underneath the skirt did absolutely zero in keeping any fluids from spilling out onto the carpet. She moaned with each thrust, hands on his legs, waiting to be told what to do. She was the student after all.

"Fuck, your mouth feels like velvet. It keeps surprising me how good it feels around my cock. I could dock it here all night if I did not think you'd choke to death on it," he groaned, eyes closed.

His cock flared to full power, hard and rigid. If not for his previous job experiences, he would have blown his load the moment he reached full mast but he kept strong, enjoying the mouth stroking for as long as he could hold out.

"We have the whole night, right?" he asked her.

Gale tried to nod but Nik's hands prevented her from doing so. Instead, she gave him a thumbs up, eliciting a small chuckle from him at how she looked.

"Good. If you're going to play dress-up as one of my students, Gale, then I'm going to give you the hardest exam I can wing up at short notice."

The thick cock reluctantly left the soft confines of Gale's velvet mouth, resting back on her cheek.

"Yes, sir, Mister Knight. I'm ready for your hardest exam. Are you going to gape out my ass? I confess it got me hot thinking about you on top of me in the equipment room, humping me wildly from behind, craving to ruin my ability to sit still in class all week thanks to your brutal ass pounding."

"I'll leave your ass sore enough that you'll still feel it halfway through the trip so you'll have no need to feel lonely," he replied.

He let go of one of the handlebars to stroke her hair, to feel the soft, silky smoothness she spent so much time and money on at the beauty parlors. Stroking a woman's hair always calmed him down, gave his body a different kind of erotic jolt to the senses, and released different endorphins into his system.

"So Mister Knight, how were my oral skills? Did my tongue feel good? Did I lather you up enough to fuck me?" she asked, staying in character.

"We're going to need to work on your oral skills. I expect you back tomorrow to see me after school for more private tutoring," he winked at her.

Gale got up slowly, bent over at the hips the entire time so Nik could look into her eyes and get a strong sniff of an expensive perfume and lewd scent. She bit the side of her lip, signaling how wet between the legs she felt. He only needed to reach underneath for a free feel to confirm that fact.

"You know, Mister Knight, I think the best kind of education is hands on. Will you show me how to properly take a cock? If I'm going to get married, I'll need to know how to rock his world. I don't want him dumping me for some slut who learned all the tricks of the trade."

Both of her hands planted themselves on his broad shoulders, digging her fingers in with a vice grip like she held a weightlifting bar. Putting to good use all her efforts at the gym, Gale let out a soft grunt, lifting her body up into the air, balanced and held aloft with the handstand.

"You're such a dirty teacher, Mister Knight. You can see my panties from this angle. Don't tell my mom that I wear slutty lingerie to school. I'm eighteen and an adult after all. I can wear whatever I want, even if it is sending out the false signal I'm easy, cause I'm not. My wet pussy only wants one cock, even though I know it'll hurt going in the first time," she confidently told him.

Gale had fantasies like this with Nik, wondering and daydreaming how it would have been if she were his student senior year. Would she be able to resist him and not tear off his clothes to fuck him openly like rabbits and get him fired, or would she be restrained and proper, waiting until college so they'd be guilt free? They...she would never know, but pretending can be fun.

Nik could smell the juices dripping down onto his lap. The scent called out to him wanting to be sniffed, especially with little in the way blocking his eager nose. Both hands grabbed her firm ass, helping stabilize the young woman, but also allowed him to push his face into her sweet, wet pussy. He did not care that the lingerie blocked a direct path for his tongue to sate its thirst. He could improvise, adapt to the kinky situation.

"Teaching me hands on, Mister Knight?" Gale moaned, trying her best to not fall over. "I'm sorry my oral skills were not good enough and you need to give me some extra tutoring. Right there...fuck...stick your tongue in deeper right there..."

The tongue flicked around the entrance to her wet pussy, pushing in only slightly as Nik did not move her panties aside an inch. He decided to be kinky, licking her cunt through those silky panties. It definitely added a new, distinct flavor to the divine honey that quenched his dirty thirst.

The improv oral session only lasted for a couple minutes but for Gale the orgasm did not count seconds or minutes. It felt good, forcing her body to shake, quake, and slip off his shoulders onto the bed in a surprised heap.

"Wow, Mister Knight, you know how to eat a girl out. What do I need to do to get your service again?" she joked, giggling as she bathed in orgasmic bliss.

One hand rubbed her clit slowly, enjoying the moment. Her eyes had a glazed look, eyeing Nik up as he stood there undressing fully. She started to pull off her top but Nik wagged a finger at her.

"Don't undress, Gale. You took the trouble to doll yourself up in your uniform so I intend to fuck you in it until the laundromat won't accept it."

"Of course, Mister Knight. My pussy is wet and waiting for you," she replied, spreading her legs open wide.

Doing the splits, the short skirt hung down over her awaiting pussy like a curtain needing to simply be brushed aside. All her stretching routines continued to be put on perfect display.

"You're a special kind of woman, Gale," Nik started, pulling off his dress shirt. "You want to be perfect in all you do. Every career you involve yourself in you seek only perfection. Second place is not good enough. Always seeking a challenge. Never going the easy route. I do not know how you can carry the burden on your shoulders each and every day, but I understand this zeal you have for me."

Gale's fingers started probing around the inside of her wet pussy, prepping it for her man when he got good and ready to use it as a sheath.

"I took your hand in marriage and all the bullshit that came with it. I know you're using me, I'm not a fool. Valerie might think I'm naive, too good-hearted to see it but I know it all too well. You are your brother's sister. This though is my domain," he continued, holding his arms aloft in flamboyant, dramatic fashion.

"What I learned through love I mastered in hatred. You'll be wearing a heavy crown. Many do not want you to wear it, and the moment you get on that plane to Japan after the conference, the target on your head will be posted. A sword is only as good as its sheath, only as good as the one who wields it. I am not a sword though but a shield, a safe haven in a sea of upheaval. I know why you crave me in this way.

People in positions of power know there is only one true currency that is far more valuable than money, something that transcends blood and family...trust. All the stories are written with men in power with their faceless, nameless mistresses and whores they please themselves with at whim. What of the queens and empresses? Who do they turn to in their moment of human need and sexual cravings? Who do they trust to keep their desires a secret, to allow them to indulge their base desires and still appear clean to the masses?"

Gale smiled at the speech. Despite the unusual circumstance and situation to deliver it, she knew Nik understood. While she had true affections for him, no other man in the world could keep her safe while she enacted her grand ambitions. Allowing him a harem, others to keep his own sexual desires satisfied was a small price to pay for a priceless treasure.

Nik stopped talking, grabbing Gale's thighs as he pulled her drenched vaginal area towards his pelvic region. The fresh juices rubbed against him as he slowly rubbed back, enjoying the erotic tease.

"I'm going to fuck you now, my dirty student. You want your favorite teacher's cock in your pussy? You ready to be the teacher's pet? I'm going to make sure you're back knocking on my door during lunch hour for a proper protein packed meal."

She nodded, so turned on that the moment his cock pushed inside her slick, smooth, velvet pussy, she orgasmed hard again. Fingernails dug so tightly into the mattress that they pierced the soft material.

"Every single time I fuck you, Gale, your pussy is tighter than any other Jap whore I've fucked, and you know I've fucked a thousand of them," he grunted, pushing in every inch possible.

Her womb ached to be penetrated, to feel the dominating cockhead slam against the walls like a battering ram. She'd gladly let in her barbaric conqueror if she could but biology had other plans. Both legs wrapped themselves around Nik's back, hugging him as tightly as her pussy hugged his cock.

Nik had a different idea, grabbing one of the legs to elongate straight in the air. Tongue outstretched, he licked the moist body part from the top to bottom of her cut calf muscle. He could feel her own blood vessels rub against his tongue while he pervertedly licked away along smooth, feminine skin.

"You want to own every part of me don't you," she stated.

Not a question, only a direct statement for she knew the answer already.

"Keep fucking your naughty, Jap, schoolgirl pet, Mister Knight. I want an A+ even if it means milking your balls of cum on the middle of your desk during lunch hour," she giggled, enjoying her body being used.

Gale did not need to take control during sex. Nik's speech hit the very core of her being. Every day would be a struggle, a battle of wills and wits against an establishment that bore the family name but only respected the gender she was not. Her extreme kinks were not safe in the hands of outsiders, unknown entities whom she could not trust to the point of placing a loaded gun in their hand and then turning her back towards them. Keishu and Nik she trusted but no one else.

12