Whitewash High Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nik's perfection also encompassed his lack of ambition to take over the clan. Their marriage put the metaphorical gun into his hand. By all rights passed down through the clan's generations he could plant his flag and declare himself leader of the Yamato clan. Would the rank and file follow a gaijin did not matter to a loaded gun pointed at your skull.

SMACK!

Nik's palm caressed Gale's face, waking the yakuza princess out of her lust induced fugue.

"Don't pass out on me, my whoriental student, you do not want to get a fail for a lack of stamina, do you?" he teased her.

SMACK!

"No, sir, Mister Knight, I need to train more. My cunt is so sensitive right now. Every time you thrust into me makes my mind go blank. Oh fuck...fuck...I'm going to orgasm...please...harder...fuck me...harder..." she screamed out.

For good effect, Gale switched her moans from her western accent to the traditional, stereotypical, Japanese whines so famous from JAV films. She played the part of the high school senior to perfection.

"Oh yeah, I remember those moans, Gale. Keep moaning like a good whoriental bitch," he grunted.

Each thrust slowed down but had extra power. Close to orgasming, Nik wanted to deposit his cum right into her womb.

"Break the soundproofing in this room, Gale. Moan louder, it'll only get me harder to want to do the same to your ass and mouth that I'm doing to your tight, inviting pussy. You're going to be leaking my jizz from your holes the entire airplane ride. I hope you're not flying commercial."

"Private jet, Mister Knight, I don't fly with the peasants. Next time you should join me so we can join the mile high club together. Keishu might be upset but if I cannot have a little fun then what is the point of being in charge?"

Except for the moment of depravity licking her calf muscle, Nik focused entirely on ramming away at Gale's cunt. He did not want to strip her of the taboo uniform, looking so hot on her athletic body. Next time he'd get her a letterman jacket to wear for the roleplay, allowing her to bask in the feeling of being his even further.

Reaching out to her chest, Nik grabbed ahold of one of her firm tits through the uniform. He pawed at the area, soon on the verge of filling her full of his potent white seed. She kept smiling at him, beaming in her kinky happiness.

"Hentai sensei, touching my tits like that. What next, you'll fuck my ass?" she moaned. "You're too prim and proper, Mister Knight, not stripping me down."

"It'd be easier to hide the evidence if I stripped you so maybe I want you smelling like a whore in class. Could you handle the smell of sex for an afternoon and not break down? I can see it now, you pretending you're sick so I need to take you to the nurse's room, but instead we fuck outside the classroom like in one of those JAV films," he replied.

"I'll buy a school if you'd do that to me," she commented.

The kinky idea pushed her over the edge, eyes rolling back into her skull, and her body spasmed from the hardcore orgasm electrifying her body.

For the next hour they fucked hardcore. Once or ten times Nik used her pussy like a bottle of lube before he pushed the Ivory Tower into her ass. He gave it a good stretching after their lack of anal love the past few weeks. He did not want her to lose the flexibility once she came back from her trip to Japan.

At the end of the hour, Gale squatted on her heels, riding Nik up and down gleefully, stuffing every inch possible into her stretched ass. The skirt stayed on but the top was long gone, thrown aside somewhere on the floor.

"Mmmm, Mister Knight, your cock is still so big and stiff. I lost count how many times you've cum inside me. You're not afraid of knocking up your student are you?" she smirked.

One hand dug into Nik's muscular chest while the other rubbed the ridges of his abdominal wall. She let one lazy finger rub over the same mountain, over and back, again and again, admiring and worshiping the extreme amount of work he put into re-crafting his body.

"I'm going to miss you, Mister Knight, when I go on my exchange trip. I'll be sure to text you naughty messages to keep you on your toes."

Not looking at him, she spouted off anything and everything that came to mind. Long past ahegao, Gale rode him like a bull.

"Gale, suck on it like the dirty whore you are," Nik commanded her, pulling her off his cock.

It took a moment for Gale to register Nik's hand gripping her handlebars roughly but the cockslap across her face snapped the Japanese yakuza princess back to reality.

"I'll suck on it like a lollipop," she slurred out before immediately doing so.

Her tongue danced and swirled around the cum covered cockhead, cleaning up all the juices from their hour of pleasure.

Slurp...slurp...slurp...schlick...pop...

Loud and proud, all manners of noise left Gale's lips to fill the room with their passionate melodies.

Glug...glug...glug...slurp...glug...pop...

Gale dutifully ran her tongue along the length of the Ivory Tower, feeling each and every vein popped out. No matter how much she sucked and rode him, Nik could always summon the stamina and endurance to make her submit.

"Keep sucking me loudly, Gale, suck all our perversions clean off my cock before we dirty it up again. You did say we'd be fucking all night long and we're only in the first hour."

"Yesh, Mishtah Nyte..." she slurred out.

Talking with a mouthful of cock was hard but she got the message across. She wanted the cock to dock inside her mouth, never leaving it for a different port. Ravenously, Gale sucked and slurped to clean off the perfect specimen of masculinity, to keep it at a razor's edge of cumming so it'd feel peak pleasure pushing inside her other tight holes.

One hour into their sexual escapade and her holes throbbed painfully. The outfit sparked a fire in him, more than she thought it would. Gale did not complain for one second though, greedily taking all he could stuff inside, cooing, purring and moaning for more.

Nik grabbed Gale by the arm, standing the schoolgirl up. Underhooking one leg, he put those gymnastic skills to good use, forcing Gale's leg to point to the ceiling.

"You feel tighter this way, my whoriental fucktoy," Nik grunted, slipping inside. "I'll get all your lewd fantasies out of the system tonight."

"Wreck my holes, Mister Knight. Break my schoolgirl pussy. You're the only one I need," she moaned, biting her lip. "I'll be your good, schoolgirl fucktoy. You can teach me English the proper way any time you want. Sneak me into the washroom and I'll blow you happily. Push me under your desk and I'll push my cunt back onto your exposed cock as you mark. I promise I won't make a noise."

"You'll need to save up on the dry cleaning bill. All your uniforms will get dirty with how much I'd fuck you every day," Nik grunted. "Suck on my fingers lewdly, Gale. I don't want my whoriental student to go passive on me."

He pushed two fingers into Gale's awaiting mouth. Her moans were not fake one bit as she sucked on the thick digits, mind lathered in lust. She took it upon herself to try and gag on the fingers, letting them slip down her throat. It failed of course. All that experience sucking off Nik's cock, deepthroating it, prepped her to not feel the fingers. No gagging unless she makes the sounds herself, which she did gleefully to keep her man hard as a rock.

"You'll be the teacher's pet, Gale. No one will think anything otherwise if you're always staying in afterschool. Such the suck up in class, but afterwards I know the perfect places to fuck you in the building where no one will hear you scream, or come to investigate."

"I'll bhwee your speshal pwet..." she moaned out, slurring her words from the mouth fucking.

Nik pulled the wet fingers away, rubbing against her made up cheek. Retracting the hand, it swung back, slapping her perfectly in the palm. The pain elicited a heavy moan from the masochistic bitch.

"Train me, sir. I'll be the perfect student. Smack me harder," she purred.

SMACK!

"Harder, sir. Don't be afraid. I won't tell if you leave a mark."

SMACK!

"Fuck, sir, I can feel your cock thicken from slapping me. I'm the best student in the school. I'll take everything you can give me and I'll still be the ace."

SMACK!

"Yuna, Yui, Keiko, fuck them. I see how they bat their eyes at you but they can't give you the fuck I can, sir."

SMACK!

Gale made up the names. They were ethnic enough to fit the roleplay, and common enough to not be of any consequence.

"Fucking wreck my cunt, sir, fuck the English in me," she growled, making a fierce face as an orgasm starting building up inside her. "I'm so fucking close. I'm going to squirt all over you, sir. Am I a good girl if I do that? Will I get an A+?"

"As long as I don't have to pay for the cleaning, squirt all you want, my nasty student," Nik grunted, slamming a few more times inside her wet cunt.

He pulled out suddenly, kneeling to the side as he stuck two, experienced fingers onto her clit. Rubbing around, feeling her body move, and her moans heighten, he found the sweet spot. She lowered her leg over his shoulder as he knelt there, trying not to fall over from the pleasure.

"There...there...right fucking there...oh...it is...huge..." she screamed.

Nik kept rubbing the sensitive spot, continuing through her madly squirting all over the floor and bed. A large stream of feminine jizz arced the air. Gale's leg buckled from the pleasure, barely kept upright thanks to wrapping a leg over Nik's shoulders.

"More...please, sir, more...keep rubbing my clit."

"You want to be my good girl, Gale? This is an oral test you said," he told her, slipping from under her leg.

Pushing Gale onto her knees, she barely kept upright, smacking her face against his rigid abs to rest. Lewdly, she tried licking those masculine ridges but the strength left her body from the intensity of squirting. Nik could only laugh at the sight, seeing his wife tuckered out from the foreplay.

Slowly, she wrapped tired fingers around his shaft, stroking him gently just so she did something. Nothing worse for a woman than being a deadfish. They say pride comes before the fall but it also spurs a person not to quit.

"That orgasm took it out of you, Gale?" Nik asked, stroking her hair.

"Yes, Daddy, I've never felt anything like that before. No wonder you made so much money as a JAV star for us. Those whores must have been knifing each other in the back to get cast with you again. One minute to catch my breath, please."

The tongue went back to lazily lick his sweaty abs while stroking him off. She looked cute and innocent in this position, still lewd but also cute and innocent. He gave her the minute she requested then pulled her along to the bed. With renewed strength in her legs, she climbed on top of him, reverse doggystyle. Feet on his quads and arms leaning back against his muscular chest, she rode him seeking to edge another body numbing orgasm to life.

They kept fucking throughout the night and into the early hours of the morning before they fell asleep, exhausted in each other's arms. Drool or cum, neither would know what covered her face while using Nik's chest as a pillow.

12