Whitewash High Ch. 34

Story Info
Cammy Meets Nik for the First Time.
5.1k words
4.71
10k
21

Part 34 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda squatted down behind the dirty countertop, sucking off the porno store manager she ran her gloryhole train out of. Her black lips loudly slobbered over the man's veiny, pale cock, licking up all the smegma from the unwashed, uncut package.

"Left me a nasty gift this week?" she asked, jerking the cock off with reckless abandon. "Wanted to give me some cheese with the delicious wine you're serving on tap?"

The man grunted in pleasure, unable to respond. Amanda would suck him off like this a few times a month as an incentive to not narc on her for her pleasure business. He made money, she made money and got fucked, they both prospered. No need to fuck up a good thing.

"Yeah, you be quiet and let me suck off this cracker cock. Prepping yourself by reading this naughty filth?" she teased him by tapping the mag on the counter, all before spitting on his cock. "I can handle the cocks in there, even that masked wonder. What white boy calls himself Denzel anyways?"

Glug...glug...glug...slurp...schlick...glug...

Every inch went down her throat without any effort. The manager had a good size. Not too big but not too small, just the right amount of length to touch her tonsils but not cause acid reflux.

"Fuck yeah...going to cum for me, cracker? You want to paint my black face white? I'm not going to call you Massa or some shit like that but I'll take all the spunk you can spray on me," she continued.

One hand stroked the shaft while the other prepped his balls, getting all the batter ready to add another lather to her whorish makeup. This was an after hours bonus, having already run another train for the loyal patrons who thirst and lusted for a black hole to fill. She made their porno dreams come true.

The manager let out a louder grunt, fingers gripping onto the counter, as cum began splattering all over Amanda's face. More and more cum mixed into the whorish painting of ruined makeup, cry lines, and dried cum. More hooker than lawyer, if a couple cops entered this very moment they'd think she got paid for the oral service.

"Fuck, you didn't jerk it at all this week? Saving it up for me? How sweet but I'm married. Your cock can stay stiff tonight and jerk one out for me knowing a married slut sucked you off in your depraved business."

Giving the cock one more suck for good measure, she stood up, slowly wiping the cum onto a finger to suck off.

"Seriously though, why did that white boy call himself Denzel? Those are all photoshopped anyways," Amanda commented, looking at the magazine cover.

"Fuck if I know about the name but he definitely ain't photoshopped. Biggest cock in porn. It is how that company made a mint until he retired and just poof, disappeared."

"Right, biggest cock. How can they prove shit like that?" Amanda asked, keeping up the attitude. "The door locked? Tap my ass if you want. I'm in a generous mood tonight."

"I did save up for you," the manager happily replied, straddling behind her.

Already lubed from the blowjob, he pushed inside her well used, equally well lubed pussy. He didn't care that he got sloppy one hundreths. He knew what he looked like and the odds of scoring with someone of Amanda's level, so he took all he could get with a smile.

"Fuck me...Yes, fuck me, but also no way this cock can be real. How could they verify it? Pornos are all angles."

The picture staring back at her had an Asian pornstar, dressed in slutty, red lingerie, squatting down in front of Denzel's muscular body in a bedroom. His Ivory Tower flopped over the woman's shoulder. Instead of terror, she bit her lip, smiling mischieviously at the fun they'd have on the following pages.

"I think I have one of the specials in the company section. He gets it measured by one of their actresses for full view of the camera and the record book people. They went to great lengths to make it legit. Up to you if you believe it or not," he grunted, his balls slapping against Amanda's thighs.

"And I'm sure he fucked the actress. Ah, shit, this is the guy. I could never get used to him with the creepy tattoo. I thought it was a different white guy in a mask," she grunted in pleasure from getting used.

"Some women got turned on by it, sometimes he wore a shirt. I guess lucky him it's all on his back so you probably watched one of his POVs without knowing it. Smart guy to not tat up his arms or pelvic region, soiling himself on camera for those flicks."

The manager lasted only a couple more minutes. Saving himself for the week made him want to pop so quickly in Amanda's sloppy, wet, cum oozing hole. He never asked if she took the pill, or the morning after, or anything because she went into the booths each time without a single condom. Unless the guy brought it, she got every load raw and creamy.

"Whatever, just some meathead anyways. Probably works in a grocery store now or shit like that," she scoffed, closing the magazine. "I'll see you next week again. Make sure the regulars know their favorite nigger will be back to drain their cracker cocks."

Amanda lowered her dirty, yet expensive, skirt before giving the manager a flirty wink. Grabbing her bag from the counter, she gave him one last look at her ass by walking to the door with sultry steps, then popped out for the night, leaving him with a clean up in booth five to deal with. If he could keep fucking her, no complaints would escape his lips about that string attached to the deal.

X

Cammy unracked the bar behind her neck, squatting down with perfect form in the squat rack. She stopped at the bottom to get a good pull in her muscles before returning to the starting position. Up and down, she did a hard set of fifteen repetitions to feel the burn in her butt and glutes. She focused on her legs as a weakness going into the next competition, not wanting to give Gale any advantage over her.

Taking a sip of water from her bottle, she noticed a hunky man walk into the gym. There were other men with muscles in the gym, and some who were more jacked and swole compared to this guy, but she sensed danger from him. Nothing got her pussy wetter than danger.

She did not pounce right away, choosing to finish her workout. Business before pleasure. The crown mattered more than a cock to bounce on. During the extended workout her eyes kept glancing over to the man as he did his own workout. Good form, heavy weight, he worked on his back and shoulders with free weights and machines.

"He has some thick, broad shoulders. I bet he could easily carry me over them," she thought, wondering what he packed down below.

Having performed another five sets of her squat exercise, she wiped down the bar and grabbed her water bottle. Towel slung over her shoulders, they rested at the top of her sports bra, extenuating her rather copious bust for a fitness model. With each step towards the man her firm butt had a little swagger. She timed it right in her head, making sure to step next to him the moment he finished his set.

"Hi there. You looked like you had a little trouble with that last set. Need a spotter for help?" she smiled.

"Me? I'm okay, thanks for the offer. If I do need help I'll give you a shout."

"I'm Cammy," she continued. "Are you a regular here? I just found the place."

"Yeah, you can say I'm a regular. I've been here for a while. I'm Nik."

"Has anyone told you you've got a great physique? Have you tried competing?"

"I'm sorry, are you a scout?"

"A scout?" Cammy asked, confused.

"Yeah, a talent scout? Magazine covers and stuff like that? Modeling."

"Oh, no, do I look like a model scout?" she laughed. "Why would you think I'm a scout?"

"It was that or you're trying to hit on me. I'm flattered."

"Some women get intimidated and never want to make the first move, especially in a place so public. Their loss."

"Like I said, I'm flattered, but I'm married."

"I don't see a ring," Cammy replied, faking a pout to look cute.

"Who wears a ring at the gym?"

"Well, you've got a lucky wife. I guess what they say is true. All the good men are taken."

Nik cocked an eyebrow, confused by who this woman was, and why it seemed like she wanted to get into his pants so desperately.

"You don't know a thing about me. Anyways, my break is over. Enjoy your workout."

Nik put his headphones back on, returning to his shoulder exercise. Cammy walked off, annoyed, not expecting the man she picked out had already been claimed by another woman. To put her mind at ease, she went over to the deadlift mats, racking on the weight.

Lifting up the weights with a strong intensity, she tried to put the rejection out of her mind, to vent her frustrations through the bar. Legs spread out wide in the sumo stance, she felt her muscles stretch with each lift. Each rep through the fatigue got her closer and closer to feeling the pump, a feeling that could be better than sex.

After a couple sets at the deadlift, she saw Gale walk into the weight room area, already sweating and a towel wrapped around her neck. The rival waved at her, walking over with a little pep to her step.

"I honestly did not expect you to be here," Gale commented. "I thought it was all an act to try and show me up and get me off my game."

"A deal is a deal. I'm here for a while at least. You've got a diverse crowd in here. Some of them have potential to make it to the pros."

"Maybe, but I don't tend to sponsor people. I'm a one-woman operation."

"Waste of talent. That guy over there has the right physique. A few more pounds on his frame in certain places and he'd be a contender for a title."

"That guy?" Gale pointed over to Nik.

"Yeah, him."

"He has no interest in going up on the stage."

"So you have tried a little scouting."

"No, never asked him about it. I just know."

"What, you get that info from sexual osmosis? Ride it out of him?"

"You could say that," Gale grinned.

"Bastard told me he was married. I knew he was lying."

Gale started laughing, greatly amused at Cammy's comment. She rubbed her eyes, tearing up from how funny the joke hit her.

"What is so funny? I'm glad to see you hearing me strikeout is so humorous."

"It is because he is married, ahahaha," Gale kept laughing.

"How the hell did you get him to cheat on his wife? I'm as hot as you." Cammy huffed, annoyed at getting one-upped in the bedroom.

"He is my husband. The look on your face right now is priceless. I need a camera, ahahaha."

"You? Him? Married? No way. That would have been all over the news ticker. No one has even seen you at a show with another man, let alone a boyfriend or husband."

"We all have our secrets, Miss Reina. This made my day, seriously, you trying to pick up my husband in my own gym and getting shot down."

"Damnit, fine, laugh all you want. Congratulations on getting hitched. Don't go getting knocked up and pulling out of Worlds. I don't want to hear an excuse I beat you only cause you were cooking a bun."

"I intend to keep my crown for years to come. You think I built this physique to be second place?"

Gale waved over at Nik, and he waved back, although looking confused why the pair were talking and seemingly having a laugh.

"Poor guy, all confused while I've got a big smile. I'll have to tell him in bed tonight."

"He is just a meathead, only good for one thing anyways," Cammy commented bitterly.

"Well-educated and great in the sack, brains and brawn, a great combination...Please tell me you didn't try your 'hey, you've got a great look' line did you? You did, didn't you? Ahahahaha."

"Shut it, puta."

"Okay, okay, here, I'll call a truce. You want to meet him? I'll introduce you properly. No tricks. I'm sure you two can enjoy chatting."

"You're not jealous or worried I'll try and steal your husband?"

"Bitch, please, he knows how good he has it with me. I've got no fears he'll fly off. Sure, you're hot, but so am I. He is not trading up, only sideways. Smart man like him knows the odds are not good finding another one of me."

Waving towards Nik, Gale summoned him over to the pair. He looked even more confused as to what happened.

"Did you need something, Gale?" Nik asked, drinking from his water bottle.

"Baby, I'd like to introduce you to Cammy. She is super special. Her name is an acronym."

"Huh, never would have figured that."

"You know the Spanish whore I told you about, you remember, the one that always came second to me in all our competitions?"

"Yeah, oh, so this is the one? I knew Cammy sounded familiar but I figured she'd be training at a gym in Spain."

"At least he got the right country and passed high school geography," Cammy murmured to herself.

"So, if you two are rivals, why the chit chatting, and why are you here? Wouldn't you have your own gym to train in?" Nik asked.

"I wanted to expand my horizons and try some new training to beat this puta," Cammy answered.

"Jealousy will give you wrinkles," Gale snapped back.

"I swear I am in high school again," Nik thought to himself.

"I was telling Cammy that you're my husband so she shouldn't feel too bad that her typical pickup lines failed on you. Maybe it would have succeeded if I had been an overweight hag who couldn't please you."

"He never tried my Spanish ass. It outclasses your flat board," Cammy shot back. "You're taken, I get that. Sorry I made you feel uncomfortable, Nik."

"Don't worry about it. Gale, did you call me over so you could gloat in your friend's face?"

"We are not friends, Nik."

"Frenemies, fine, but you got your laugh. I think the embarrassing moment has passed and we can move on."

Nik waved goodbye, going back to his workout and getting out of the high school drama. He experienced enough of it with his day job, he didn't need Gale adding more during his free time.

"You need to keep working on that ass, Cammy, it is not looking firm enough. Give it a couple smacks sometime. Test how much jiggle it has," Gale teased, walking off herself now that her fun was over. "I'll see you around."

"Fucking puta," Cammy thought to herself, annoyed at the entire situation.

All the Reina of Fitness could do was get back to her workout, and hope the reps pushed aside the embarrassment she flung herself into. Gale, on the other hand, had a devious idea in mind, something she thought about recently.

X

"What do you think of Cammy?" Gale asked in the private changing room at the gym.

"She looks pretty strong and is going to give you a run for your money at the next competition," Nik replied.

"No, in the other way," Gale winked.

"Sure, she is attractive."

"Just attractive?"

"I'm confused here, Gale. Why do you want to know if I find another woman attractive? It defeats the purpose of us being married."

"Technically, you fuck three other women, but I'm interested because I'm going to be gone for a while. Someone needs to handle all your depraved desires."

Gale tossed her towel towards Nik, revealing her naked physique in the empty locker room. They had fucked when entering the locker room, fucked again in the shower, and now dried off, but she could still see his cock springing back to life.

"Always so insatiable, Daddy. No way the other three have the time to keep you in check."

"You'd be surprised. Michelle can be quite insatiable," Nik retorted.

"Nah, she lacks stamina, I can tell. Valerie is busy running the poor excuse you two call a school. Maya is elbow deep in blood, stitching up street war wounds. Not a lot of time to go around draining those heavy balls of yours."

"I could not fuck for a couple weeks. It happens to a lot of people and it does not kill them."

"No, Daddy needs a greedy minx to turn on the tap or else the pipes will burst."

Straddling his lap, Gale sat so his cock would slide right up along her toned pelvic region, showing off just how far it'd go inside her if not for basic biology.

"Admit it, you enjoy having a harem of hot, horny, needy, ethnic girls that lick their lips at what you're packing," Gale teased further.

"Is that what you want me to say, Gale? That I enjoy fucking your tight, Jap cunt until I make your eyes go round?" he asked, gripping her chin.

"Why limit yourself, Daddy? Isn't the idea of Cammy calling you Papi, squatting down with your gringo cock slapped across her face a massive turn on?"

"Isn't she from Spain? I don't think they use the word gringo there."

"How worldly, Daddy," Gale replied, grinding her hips against his lap. "Already learning more about her. What a scandal it would cause if the others found out that you were fucking a white woman. Don't want to lose your reputation for only fucking us ethnic girls, would you?"

"Very funny, Gale. I see how you talk to Valerie, I can imagine how you'd talk to Cammy if we were fucking."

"The same way I talk to her now. I let her know every moment I see her that I'm the boss."

"Have you ever had any friends, Gale?" Nik suddenly asked.

"Keishu, of course."

"She is your sister, not your friend. I mean an actual friend, someone you could hang out with, laugh, gossip, whatever girls do that is different from guys."

"Where is this coming from all of a sudden?" she asked.

The playful look on her face began to slip, turning serious.

"All I ever hear about is Keishu and your grand plans. I never hear you talk about what you did with friends in the past. You did graduate from college. You must have hung out with someone there once?"

"I didn't have the luxury of friend's, Nik. You're going to find this dumb but Cammy is the closest thing I have to a friend."

"Not a single friend?"

"After we left Nagoya, and that failed assassination attempt, I got put into lockdown. Keishu put me in a gilded cage like a member of the British royal family. Keishu and me, no one else until I made it to the amateur worlds event and was too public."

"Weren't you ever lonely?" Nik asked.

"Were you? I can ask the same about you, Nik."

"Yeah, I ran into that one, didn't I? I had friends but lost them all after Anri's death. Musashi and Ryuji were the only ones you could have called my friends. I focused everything in my being to get my revenge. I had no room for anything else."

"We're the same coin, but thanks for caring," Gale replied.

Leaning in, she softly kissed Nik on the lips. Slowly, softly, their lips intermingled, caressing the tender, sensitive skin. The gentleness made the moment more erotic than it should be because they were used to the hardcore, hair yanking, nasty talking kind of foreplay. This moment felt like a few months ago when he felt her soft, manicured hands rub and massage his muscles in the specially prepared bath.

They kept slowly kissing at a snail's pace so each tender moment would not pass. Nik's hand reached up to cup Gale's naked face. Even under the locker room lights, devoid of make-up and hair dangling there wet from the shower, she radiated natural beauty.

"Don't tell anyone I have a soft side. I have a reputation to uphold," Gale spoke, softly.

"Your secret is safe with me."

The couple kept kissing romantically in the most unlikely of places.

X

Maya sat in the staff room, eyes dazed from a lack of sleep, barely strained open as she stared into her cup of coffee. Another night, another couple surgeries on more people shot up from gang violence. Something riled up the gangs, and the cops, as they were pestering her all the time about certain patient's conditions. All she cared about was patching them up and hoping they lived long enough to see the milestones of sixteen, eighteen and twenty-one.

"Hey, Nurse Helen, any word on when Dr. Quinn is coming in?" Maya asked, noticing one of the desk nurses walk into the staff room.

"We got a call. Something came up and needed to take the night again."

"Again?" Maya grumbled. "What is the excuse this time?"

12