Whitewash High Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't ask those questions. I note it down and file it up to the administrator," she shrugged.

"Who replaces me when my shift finishes?" Maya continued.

"You didn't get the memo? You have to double-shift again."

"Again?"

Sounding like a broken record, Maya chugged the last bit of the coffee in her styrofoam cup. Crumpling it up in her hand, she tossed it towards the trash can.

"It's the fourth time in a row. We seriously don't have any other doctors on staff to take over one shift for me?"

"Sorry, Dr. Rai, I only work with what I get."

Shaking her head, Maya let out a huge huff, walking off out of the staff room for better air. Up to the rooftop she went. Her mind emotionally dueled between anger and exhaustion. Double-shifts sapped her energy reserves, depleting the scarce, valuable resource. A surgeon needed all her wits, all the alertness so she cut into the right flesh, sewed up the right wounds, and healed the proper organs.

She could hear other staff talk about their days as she walked through the hospital halls, forced to hear their troubles while stuck in the elevator.

"The admin is out again. Some fancy gala being held by the law firm that represents us," one doctor gossiped.

"Wouldn't I love to be a part of that. Must be nice to be the boss. You get to tell everyone else what to do while you get to enjoy all the caviar," the other doctor replied.

"As long as we get the new hires we were promised in the last email, I couldn't give a shit if the admin bathed in the caviar. We lost two more nurses today from patient complaints."

"More grab ass? What do we have lawyers for if they are not to protect the staff from shitty patients?"

The pair got off the elevator a few floors before the roof. Maya let out a tired chuckle, leaning up against the wall. Her problems were not unique, they just felt that way because they were hers.

"At least I don't have some jerk trying to grab my ass," she stated to the empty elevator. "I guess that could be worse."

A chime signaled the elevator stopped. The large doors opened wide. The dark sky welcomed Maya into a deep void, speckled with the lights of office windows and airplane poles scattered in the background. A brisk wind made her hair and coat flutter with each step towards a railing. Leaning against it, she looked out over the city, exhaling audibly.

"I could use a good fucking right now," she thought to herself. "If I'm going to take it up the ass, I'd rather it be Nik making it feel like heaven than Dr. Quinn going AWOL. What the hell is she doing? It doesn't help that the bosses don't tell us why we're so short staffed these nights. Scratch that, I know why. Country clubs are nine to five, and free memberships to the tennis court and golf course included. A lot more relaxed fixing a stomach ache from bad pasta, or some tourists hungover from partying than fixing up gangbangers intent on killing each other for what?"

Maya got philosophical, trying to get her brain to focus on something other than the fatigue poking at her eyelids, taunting her to go find a soft cot in the on-call room.

"What is so important about this city that is worth killing over? Cement, bricks, filthy streets, corrupt officials, all cities are the same. What would they do if doctors stopped healing them? What if doctors turned their back on their Hippocratic oath? No gangbangers allowed in the hospital. Go dig the bullets out yourself."

The double-shifts were tearing down her mental fortitude. Too many innocent civilians coming into her surgery. Too many thugs and law breakers who didn't give a shit taking up space. An administration that cared more about publicity shots and galas than making sure the staff showed up to do their job.

"One day at a time, Maya. You'll get through this. It is not like we're in Nam or Iwo Jima? No, just get through the week and maybe the shootings will stop enough to get some decent sleep. A little more sleep and my mind will stop being so damn nihilistic."

Taking out her phone she punched in a message to Nik.

"Don't let the others wear you out. I expect you all to myself soon."

She added a kiss emoticon at the end before hitting send. That summed up their unique relationship for the past while. A whole bunch of bootycalls when they fit into her hectic, spastic schedule.

"I'd like a little romance but when is that going to happen with this job?" she vented. "A bouquet of flowers, fancy dress and an overly expensive restaurant. I'd take a microwaved dinner I don't need to prepare, and lounging on a couch in my underwear while watching a porno at this point. This is what you get for having standards, Maya, standards and empathy. If my heart froze over I'd be the first out the door of this hospital, resume on the desk of one of those cushy country clubs. All the time in the world for some romance and a ten minute shower."

Sirens broke up her depressive muse, flicking her brain into work mode instantly. How many ambulances came through the hospital this night? She lost count. Overworked, understaffed, it sucked. Did it need to be poetic? A sinful blight on the nation's spine that prevented the city from becoming a beacon of morality, prosperity and civilization. Alas, Maya had no time for poetics, walking back to the rooftop elevator to get ready in case the ambulance patient required her world-class surgical skills.

X

Valerie sat at her desk, legs spread open wide, moaning loudly. Not a single soul remained in the school except for two kinky staff enjoying a little alone time. Valerie's hand pushed Michelle's face deeper into her moist, dripping cunt. The tongue lit up Valerie's brain in a different way than Nik's tongue did. Was it because a woman could sense things a man could not? Or was Nik too trained to eat pussy his way that Michelle offered a different take on the age old art form?

"Shit, I need to thank Gale for taking Nik off our hands tonight. This harem lifestyle works in more ways than people think about," Valerie moaned, nearing orgasm.

"Just girl time, Valerie," Michelle replied, coming up for air momentarily.

Her tongue did not stick itself in deep like a cock, instead hovering and enjoying itself around Valerie's clit. All the focus over the sensitive spot made Val's brain melt from the pleasure. Being bi-sexual definitely helped the nights when their libidos needed release but Nik had other plans.

"I like these late night meetings, Michelle. We need to book more of them into our schedule. I should ask Nik if he'd allow us to wear the costumes when it is just you and me."

"Scandalous but so fucking hot. Are we going to pretend wrestle as well, and the loser is the bitch for the night?" Michelle asked.

"Don't go giving me ideas...fuck...right now...don't change anything..."

Michelle's tongue and lips hit gold, doing as asked, making sure to bring Valerie to the joyous climax. Legs buckled, fingers instinctively gripped the hair within reach, and nails dug into the chair arm. For a good, long minute Valerie felt she walked on cloud nine, enjoying the bliss that made all the bullshit she dealt with at school evaporate. Once she floated back down to Earth, she casually, affectionately stroked Michelle's hair.

Both still in their work clothes, dresses rubbed against dresses as Michelle slid up against Valerie's body. Their faces hovered a sizzling moment in front of the other, Val's eyes clouded over from the orgasmic high. Michelle kissed her lover, friend and boss, allowing her to get a taste of the rainbow.

"Think Nik will be coming back with Gale tonight? It'd be kinky if we surprised the pair by having them catch us making out in his bed," Michelle half-joked, breaking the kiss.

"As much fun as that would be, I have enough headaches to deal with than get into a war with Gale. We can continue this back at my place unless you need to be home with the husband tonight?"

"No, he is busy on some big case. He won't notice I'm gone," Michelle replied, smiling.

She kissed the top of Valerie's fingers, having felt them stroke her cheek.

"My place it is then. I didn't throw out your toothbrush."

"I'll try not to borrow your leggings this time. Bit too loose on me thanks to these hot, thick legs of yours. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to be a guy, having them wrapped around me. Strap-ons just aren't the same."

"Just play the top tonight and I'll give you a good squeezing," Valerie teased her.

The pair laughed again, enjoying the light-hearted mood before they tidied themselves up to head over to Valerie's place for a hot, steamy night.

12