Whitewash High Ch. 37

Story Info
Nik and Valerie 'Discuss' Educational Philosophies.
5.1k words
4.67
6.4k
18

Part 37 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pop quiz, what is the capital of Spain?" Nik asked the assembled class.

"Tequila," one student called out.

"No, dummy, that is Mexico. Corona is the capital of Spain," a second student interjected.

"It is Madrid, and we're talking cities, not booze," Nik corrected. "How about Japan?"

"Sake!" the first student shouted out.

The class started to laugh at the bad joke.

"And if I said Quebec you'd say wine?" Nik asked the student.

"Nah, everyone knows it is poutine."

The student high-fived one of his buddies sitting next to him.

"At least we know our foods of the world. If I gave you a test on that tomorrow, think you'd get to pass it?"

"One hundred percent. Get me some gumbo down in Louisiana, beef from Texas, and that delicious salmon from British Columbia," student one beamed, rubbing his belly. "I love me my food."

"You love eating food, Trey, that stomach won't stop munching down long enough to breathe," a third student interjected.

"Here is an easy question, Trey, where do you think tacos come from?"

"Singapore!" a different student shouted out.

"It is obviously Mexico, Mr. Knight, duh. Who doesn't like a good taco? Add in some guac and a pop, maybe some burritos, and now we are talking," Trey answered.

"Thanks to Mr. Trey here, he saved all of you another boring geography assignment. There is a huge world out there to explore, a lot more than this city makes you think is out there. I'm going to take a chance, without having looked at your last papers, and make you the same deal. I don't care what theme you choose, as long as it is consistent."

Nik grabbed a set of blank maps from his desk, handing them out as he walked and talked through the rows.

"Put any theme you want and label each blank country on the map with something popular from that theme. I can already guess Mr. Trey is going to choose food. Pick sports, clothing, movies, whatever. The rest of the instructions are on the back of the page. Easy points for you all, am I right?"

He got a few nods from the students, and a couple who just stared off into the void. Nik learned very quickly he did not have motivated, top tier students. No insult, just a simple fact. Having them learn basic geography through rote learning was a fool's errand. They'd get even more bored and he'd lose them in an instant. Here, he put the ball in their court. Nik did not care if Trey only knew world geography because he associated them with food. What mattered is he knew them, not how.

"I'll give you all a few days to get it done, and I should have your papers marked by then. There is a minute left in the class so relax until the bell dismisses you," Nik finished. "Any questions?"

No one put up their hand, instead they all immediately turned around to chat for the final couple minutes. Nik sat down at his desk, looking over the students. He wondered what kind of maps of the world he'd receive on the due date, or even how many he'd get. Half of the class had grades in the dumps, beelining for another spot on the school roster next year.

"Mr. Knight?"

"Yes, Trey, what do you need?"

"You ever have punani before?" he asked, snickering.

"What do you think, Trey?" Nik asked back.

"I don't know, Mr. Knight, it is pretty exotic and expensive. Ever been to the Caribbean?"

"Never had the opportunity, Trey, but I've had different flavors of punani before," he replied, nonchalantly.

"Nigga, I told you he is a freak," one of Trey's friends whispered.

"He doesn't know what it means, he is pretending," another whispered.

"Do you like them sweet or sour?" Trey asked.

"If it is sour then I'd be telling the woman to get her shots," Nik replied, causing Trey's group to laugh. "Takes a lot of cleaning and prep for it to taste divine."

"See, nigga, I told you he is a freak," Trey's friend said.

The bell rang before Trey could ask another follow-up question. The students shuffled out the classroom quickly, noisily, on their way to the next class or to play hooky in the toilet stalls. Nik shook his head at the random conversation Trey brought up. Either he tried to set up the teacher to look foolish, or he legit thought Nik knew what it meant. Either way, one more landmine sidestepped.

His next class sauntered into the room, finding their desks one by one. Some came quicker than others. Suzy walked with the middle of the pack, Sammy at her side, as they found their seats. Nik grabbed a handful of papers from the table, passing them out to the students one by one.

"I marked your last papers, class. Some did well, others need to work on their spelling and grammar. I know with spell checkers and auto-correct on our computers and phones makes it easy for us, but sometimes you'll be needing a basic, boring, pen and paper," he started. "End of the week I'll be assigning another small paper. I'll have a list of historical figures attached to the assignment. You'll get to pick whoever you want from the list."

"Is it going to be another list of dead, white men?" one student called out.

"Shigeru does have white skin but I don't think he'd pass for a white guy," Mr. Knight replied to the student.

"Shige who?" the student asked.

One of the student's friends tapped his shoulder. Taking two fingers, he pulled back the skin near his eyes to slant them.

"I hear you talking about your games. I'm sure you know Super Mario. Now is the time to learn a little about the man who made the series."

"What does that have to do with history class?" a different student asked.

"Basic research skills. Anything can be considered history if it happens in the past. I want you all to practice looking deeper than a Wikipedia page, and I figure learning about famous entertainers will get me a few more submissions than no shows. Show of hands, who would like to do a paper on a dead, white man from 100 years ago?"

None of the students raised their hand. How many did it because they answered truthfully, and how many did it because they did not want to be singled out, Nik did not know.

"Now raise your hand if you would rather research a famous singer or sports star?"

Almost all the hands went up.

"Democracy in action. Now the ball is in your court. It'll be a lengthy list with a lot of choices. I'm letting you all know ahead of time so you can get prepared."

Surprisingly, his choice of assignments got the class doing a modicum of work. Between the casual conversations about fucking, drugs, skipping class, and other crimes he did not know if were true or bravado, one or two students spent a minute or two looking over the assignment paper. This led to a relatively peaceful period until the class finished and another took its place before lunch time. Suzy and Sammy didn't say a word on the way out, keeping a low profile for the moment.

X

Nik sat in his classroom after school, grading some papers that were magically submitted on time. He looked over the titles of a few, noticing when he told the students they could write on any historical figure, they called his bluff.

"Ah shit, this is going to be fucking annoying to deal with," he commented under his breath.

Scratching his head, what else could he do but keep his word. It did not take very long to find out this particular student copy and pasted from this historical figure's IAFD page.

"Thank fucking goodness they are all eighteen and above," he added.

"Who is over eighteen and above?" Valerie asked, poking her head into the empty classroom.

"Oh, hey Valerie, just this paper on historical figures I had the students research. One of them decided to do it on a pornstar...well, more than one of them."

He handed the paper off to Valerie, the hot principal sitting on the edge of his desk. She had shut the door behind her nonchalantly.

"I'm more surprised this student chose a black female pornstar. I figured it'd be all white chicks," she commented, flipping over the papers.

"Oh, there are those too."

"Just what is it you're teaching in this history class, Mr. Knight?" Valerie teased, giving him a wink. "Do I need to sit in one of your classes?"

"Ha, you'd distract me more than dealing with the students calling me a cracker for the thousandth time. I told them they could research any historical figure to try and motivate them instead of needing to learn about a bunch of people they don't give a shit about. At least they did the assignment."

"Don't worry, like you said, they are over eighteen and they did something more than fight in the halls. I've got your back if it spills out to Miss Mo'Neesha."

"That isn't why you dropped by is it?"

"Surprisingly, no, she did not complain about you today. Shocked me, but then again I got stuck in meeting after meeting. This is more a pleasure visit than business," she replied, biting her lip as one of those luscious, chocolate legs crossed over the other.

"The morning cream not enough to satisfy your urges?" Nik asked.

"Massa knows his hot black bitch needs constant refills in this job. I blame you for having addicting cum."

The tight skirt rode up her thighs. Chocolatey legs softly shined under the hot, fluorescent light bulbs.

"End of the day. No one around. Perfect timing for us to get caught by Michelle this time instead of by you," Nik stated, rolling his chair back to give lots of space at his feet.

"Want Michelle to watch me gag all over that thick, vanilla cock as you swirl my face? I know she is going to get you alone again during another sporting trip."

"I want you to look up at me with those gorgeous eyes, speaking our unique language we've been crafting together."

Nik started to unzip his dress pants. The slow sound sent a shiver of joy up Valerie's spine. Sucking his cock tasted delicious. The powerful veins etched all along the thick shaft made it an event to behold.

"Poetic and romantic way to say you like hearing me sputter when fucking my face?"

"I try from time to time to spice up our relationship with more than sex."

"It doesn't go unnoticed," Valerie smiled, squatting down.

The tight skirt lifted up just enough to reveal red panties covering her moist, dripping pussy. One hand stuffed inside Nik's pants, grabbing hold of the thick, Ivory Tower. Stroking it off, slowly pulling the hefty foreskin up and down, Valerie's eyes never wavered from returning Nik's gaze.

"How many times can you cum in me before this monster doesn't get up again?" she asked.

"We've never met the limit yet."

Pulling the cock out, it stood at attention for the teacher. Glistening precum pooled at the tip, ready to be licked off like a candy cane or lollipop.

"I want you to fuck my face so much. Push my face down and rail a new record down my throat, Massa."

Reaching over, Nik grabbed a tuft of Valerie's hair at the top of her head. No easy going ponytail, if a camera took a promo shot of Valerie it'd be obvious she'd be getting it rough.

"My negress bitch been thinking of her Massa all day during those long meetings?" Nik asked.

"Dreaming of you fucking me in them to liven up the day. You don't know how much...glug..."

Nik didn't allow Valerie to finish, pushing his cock down her throat mid-sentence. She did ask to be facefucked. Taking control, NIk used her hair to fuck her face roughly. No romantic blowjob. No soft and sensual sucking. No time to lick and worship the shaft. Quick, messy, rough head bobbing to give her tonsils a proper oral inspection.

Rubbing the cock against her chocolate cheek, the warm cock made Valerie instinctively inhale deeply. The smell of Nik's musk filled her nostrils and brain with a powerful drug. One more loud, long sniff before softly placing the head onto her lips.

"You look so fucking hot sucking me off. I don't know how I don't jizz down your throat five seconds into your blowjobs," Nik grunted, pushing Valerie's face back down.

Glug...glug...glug...splurt...schlick...glug...

Valerie moaned while hacking up saliva onto the long, ivory spear. Too much cock stabbed her throat. Too much thick manhood made her swoon from passion and lust. Immediately her pussy got wet, needy, knowing it'd get a good pounding once Nik finished fucking her face.

During moments of lucidity, Valerie thought about morality. Squatting down before a subordinate, sucking him off like a cheap hooker, getting off to the racial dirty talking, all while in her workplace. They busted students for almost doing the exact same thing, with the difference being this wasn't prostitution. Would that have made it any different if students fucked in the washrooms for free?

Corruption comes in many forms, and Valerie would be lying if she claimed not to be corrupt in a small way, drool running down her chin onto the dirty floor. He fucked her in the classroom and her office, he left her pussy dripping jizz throughout the day. Hello hypocrisy, my old friend.

Those moments of lucidity passed quickly, as quick as she were to get wet and want to be pounded senseless. What did it matter now with the school closing down? What did it matter when both needed to look in the wanted ads at the end of the year. More importantly, could they both stay in the same city? A one way street, Valerie never told Nik yet about the information she received about the school closure. He sat there, blissfully ignorant of the future, focused entirely on giving her the pleasure she desired.

Glug...glug...glug...splurt...glug...splurt...

"Fuck, Massa, you're ramming my throat hard like we're in one of your pornos," she moaned, catching her breath. "You're in a playful mood."

"I didn't get my morning blowjob, my black bitch, after I gave you a shot of cream in your morning coffee. I'm taking what I wanted in the morning," he replied, grabbing a different tuft of hair.

For the split second before he pushed his cock back down the velvety chocolate throat, a photographer had the best shot for a porno cover. Sloppy faced, clothed professional, looking completely dominated. The angle of his arm and hand grabbing hair made it gold for the domination fetish crowd. With the proper fonts and title, it'd be a bestseller. Too many years of shooting porno flicks made Nik's mind think in such creative detail from time to time.

"Those chocolate lips feel good on my shaft. One perk this school offers is no one sticks around after the bell. Lots of time to rail your black holes. No one is going to interrupt us unless it is Michelle, and she'll get off watching and fingering herself," Nik mused.

"One of these days I'm going to take you to the private shower in my gym office. Thinking about it makes me want to pop down your throat so you have more cream for the next swig of coffee you've got lined up in your office."

Both hands on Nik's legs, Valerie kept looking up at Nik in lust. Nothing he said shocked her, only heightened the sexual mood. She trusted him to look out for them, as best as can be done in such public places. Wet panties slightly moved against her wet pussy lips while high-heeled feet slightly moved to keep their balance.

"I already gave you the cream for your coffee. Bend over the desk for me. I want to see your sweet ass on display," he told her.

Using her hands on his thighs, she slowly stood up, making sure she leaned in to give him a good whiff of the tantalizing perfume emanating from her body.

"I love it when you talk like that, Massa."

SMACK!

His hand came down on her ass, eliciting a yelp from her lips. She smirked, turning around to sit in his lap for a moment. Using her skirt, she rubbed up against his hard, thick, throbbing Ivory Tower.

"Which hole are you going to spear me in tonight, Massa? My pussy? My ass?" she moaned, grinding into his lap.

"I'm going to give your pussy the Oreo filling it craves. Michelle isn't the only one wanting to drip white goo all day at work."

Valerie bent over to press her fingers against the edge of the teacher's desk. She ground into his lap slowly, giving him the proper angle to lift up the ruined fabric. A slight exhibitionist thrill running up her spine from the stain on her skirt. Nik rubbed that firm ass through the fabric, teasing her back before lifting up the skirt just enough to let his cock slide along her pussy.

The lacy fabric turned him on more, feeling the thin, wet wall of resistance that gave lip service to keeping her juices from spilling onto the floor. Moving the crotch aside, he slipped in without hesitation. Every inch possible filled the needy black hole, consuming all it could handle. Inches of shaft remained stuck feeling the leftover juice leaking out.

"You fill me full, Massa. Your cock was made for me. Pump me full of jizz again," Valerie cooed, slowly rocking against his shaft.

He caressed her ass with one hand while yanking on her free flowing hair with the other, letting her hips do the work this time.

"Your cunt never stops wanting me, my black bitch. I can fuck you all day and night and it never gets sore, it never resists needing me pumping and dumping another load into it," he groaned.

"I want it all, Massa. Flood my womb with it. Flood my cunt until it spills out onto the floor. No one will know it was us, or care. The janitors will think a couple of students snuck in for a fuck, thinking it'd be kinky and cool in the classroom."

"After I'm done fucking you here, the next time we're doing it in your office again. I want you under your desk sucking me off."

"Is that what you really want, Massa?" Valerie moaned, biting her bottom lip. "Or do you want me under your desk, sucking you off for that A+. Mr. Knight, I'm your favorite student, aren't I?" she giggled, putting on her natural Caribbean accent. "I'm an exchange student. No one will know you gave me the best oral tests once I'm gone at the end of the month."

The naughty schoolgirl roleplay flipped a switch inside Nik's head this time, almost making him immediately cum from the surprise twist.

"Mr. Knight, do you like my ass when I bend over to pick up my dropped papers in front of your desk? I know I get wet seeing you look at me in class, and talk to me in that manly, stern voice you have," Valerie continued. "Teach me how to fuck, Mr. Knight. I'll be your top student, I promise."

Valerie kept rocking back into Nik's thick cock. All the pussy juice made for easy plunging deep into her cunt. Soft moans filled the air inside the classroom, mixing in with the sexual sweat building up.

Nik's hand reached out to grab onto Valerie's large bust, fondling them over the dress clothing. Pulling her back into his lap, he held her there with his cock poking as deep as it could go. She didn't move, enjoying the feeling of his hands continuously marking their territory again on her body.

Running a trail upwards to her neck, Nik slowly squeezed his fingers around the soft contours. It elicited another moan from her lips. It showed a trust unlike any other in the world.

"I know my cock is always on your mind, my black bitch. All those papers you need to shuffle bore you. Sucking me off and then spreading those chocolate legs is your dream job," he told her.

"So fucking much, Massa. Maybe if I met you years ago, I'd have been one of those porno girls you fucked good on camera. I doubt I'd want to work with any other actor after getting you inside me," she gasped out. "I need your cock inside me. My mouth, my cunt, my ass, any one of my holes, it does not matter. I just need it, Massa."

"From your dingy office to the sands of the Caribbean, you're my bitch," he grunted, squeezing slightly tighter.

"Fuck me on the beach under the stars. You think anyone cares? Its a giant fucking industry servicing tourists over there, men and women. I want to turn heads with you, Massa, confuse the other tourists. A beauty like me is supposed to be walking with some older, fatter, balder, uglier wretch on the beaches, not a perfect hunk. The others won't know how to make what is going on. Am I actually your girlfriend or are you paying for my services?"

12