Whitewash High Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let them be confused, my bitch. Wiggle your hips now. I want to jizz deep inside you. I want you to feel my fingers around your throat as you also feel my warm goo splash inside you. It'll be deep enough to stay in there long enough to allow Michelle to eat it out," Nik told her.

"It is why she is Oreo Girl, Massa."

Valerie's hands reached behind her head, seeking to latch onto Nik's head. Fingers roamed around his hair, stroking, caressing, playing with it while wiggling her hips. The slow, rhythmic style hit the perfect spot. As much as Nik found her sweet spots, Valerie was no slouch either.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for your black bitch. I want Massa's thick, white jizz to swirl me up inside," she moaned, nearing her own orgasm. "I'm going to be dripping on the floor back to my office thanks to you."

Still gripping her throat, Nik's balls started to spasm. Thick, creamy jizz flowed from the shaft, blasting into one of the pussies it called home. Tonight it wanted to sleep inside this one, snuggly crammed in there, warm and cozy. Even as the cum coated the insides, he did not pull out. Instead, as his cock slowly wilted, Valerie started sinking down onto Nik's lap.

"Fuck, Nik, you always make me orgasm, even without needing to pound me into submission."

Finally letting go of her throat, Nik softly stroked her hair as their breathing returned to normal from the intense, orgasmic high.

"Probably because I actually throw in some foreplay instead of wham, bam, thank you ma'am," he replied.

"That helps too."

They rested there for a moment before Valerie regretfully stood up, pulling down her lifted skirt.

"I'm an absolute mess but no one is around. This is short notice but I need to sleep at my place tonight."

"No problem, Val. I'll be okay."

"A pair of my panties should be hidden amongst your clothing piles somewhere. If you miss me too much, you can always jerk off into them."

Valerie gave Nik a sultry wink before leaning in to give him a soft, sensual kiss. Giving his cock a pat with her hand, she broke the kiss. He felt her hot breath on his lips. Not wanting to risk her brain being unable to fight her body, she promptly left him to get zipped up. No rest for the wicked with some final paperwork to handle before heading home.

X

Suzy racked the bar, huffing loudly from pushing her limit. Without any time to rest she got off the bench, hustling to the next station. Keishu stood in the middle of the setup, timing the performance.

"You're slowing down, Suzy. You're ten seconds behind the previous rotation," she barked out. "This will cut into your rest time before we spar."

Suzy got the message loud and clear. Keishu setup the circuit for her this night to push those endurance levels to the next level. The words still rang in her head.

"Stamina wins fights."

Those were simple words Keishu told her before beginning, but they rang a bell inside her head. Simple words but overlooked words. During previous sparring sessions the high school girl barely lasted two rounds before falling over, sucking air, unable to defend herself properly.

"Slipping and dodging requires stamina, excessive stamina," Keishu told her. "Dodging one punch matters little if you're too winded to counter-attack."

The words seared into her mind. They put an extra stamp of approval on her goals. Sammy believed she wanted to get into better shape just to get into Mr. Knight's pants, a schoolgirl crush as they put it. Maybe it started that way but stewing on her situation made that a bonus, not the intent.

He came in to rescue her from that garbage bin, then a second time keeping the gang's profits safe. Was it pride that hurt? Envy of his power? His position? The girls were happy their cash got protected better than anyone in the school, and without the need to cut a man open. Yet she wore the mantle of leadership, shouldn't she be the one to do it?

Power, she needed more power, that'd create the respect she deserved. Her mind focused on gaining more power as she huffed and puffed, going from station to station in the circuit. Bench, arms, legs, push-ups, sit-ups, squats, a whole body workout to push her limits, cutting through mental blocks on what can and cannot be done.

Keishu looked on. Deja vu to her. How many years had it been since she looked upon a different girl, a similar age, going through the same training for similar reasons? Unlike Gale, Suzy did not live with the silver spoon in her mouth to give a boost at the starting line. Keishu knew from training other associates that Suzy needed to be built up differently. Just making sure she ate regular meals would put proper meat on her bones, instead of looking like an unhealthy, starving, gothic scarecrow.

"Done!" Suzy bellowed, tossing down the last weight onto the mat. "How much did I make up?"

"A couple seconds. You've got forty-six seconds to catch your breath before I attack you. Dodges only, Suzy. Keep slipping and juking even if I tag you. I won't stop, even if you fall. Understood?"

"Yeah, I get it, Keishu. Duck and weave like Ali."

"Whoever inspires you matters not to me, just do it."

Keishu picked up the fingerless gloves off the ground, resting at her feet. Slipping them on, she pointed to the sparring mat away from the training circuit. Feet danced, gracefully jumping up and down, awaiting Suzy to step on the mat. The girl kept sucking air even as she stepped forward, readying herself for the relentless assault.

"Remember, you're going to get hit. Tank it, grit it out, survive. Learn that, accept that, embrace that."

Suzy nodded, then quickly tilted her head to the side, slipping the immediate punch. Keishu did not play fair because she did not play. The girl wanted to train and the yakuza only knew one mode of fighting: the streets. They don't play fair, especially for a woman, so she never held back.

Slipping her head from side to side, Suzy managed to dodge a couple more punches before getting tagged on the jaw. It made her eyes water, slightly blinding her vision, but just as Keishu instructed, she tanked it.

SMACK!

Another jab caught her chin. More tears welled up.

SMACK!

This jab caught her cheek. For every dodge came a solid hit. Unlike previous sparring sessions, Keishu upgraded the training to jabs rather than slaps. The girl needed to know pain, accept pain, thirst for pain rather than run from it if she wanted to survive. Still, Keishu trained safely. Full power jabs would knock the girl clean out, so every punch landed at twenty percent power. No karate highlight speeds like the mini-session Suzy viewed between Gale and Keishu a while back.

This went on for ten minutes straight. No rest, no reprieve. If Suzy tired out, Keishu did not remove her foot from the pedal. Less dodging, more hitting, Keishu made sure no bruises would be left but the impacts still hurt all the same. Tough love.

"Time," Keishu announced, stopping the assault.

Suzy lowered her hands, breathing heavily. Sweat rolled down her face, arms, back, everywhere.

"How long did it take before Gale could handle this training?" Suzy asked, sucking in air.

"A while. Don't base your timeline on her though."

"Why, cause she is super slant?" Suzy replied.

"No, because she grew up with three meals a day and didn't walk into her first session looking like a broken scarecrow. We've got to work on that foundation first before building anything on top of it."

"Fine, just put me through whatever you need to do."

"Something get you more worked up than usual?" Keishu asked.

"You wouldn't understand, you're as perfect as her."

"Perfect, am I? Even if I make it look easy doesn't mean it is. I had to go through tougher training than you think to do this. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, Suzy, and you'll start to work on that foundation of yours."

"Easy..."

"Easy for me to say," Keishu interjected. "You don't know me or my history, Suzy. If you want to push buttons, don't bitch when you get hit for real. I'm not a man so no one will look twice if I give you a love tap, just two cunts having a cat fight."

"That dragon hurt?" Suzy suddenly asked.

"I paid for it in blood."

"Artist is pretty good. Never saw anything like it around these parts. Just cheap ink on cheap bodies."

"The man is the best. No one is better in the world, but it comes with a hefty price."

"Blood?"

"For some, others a test. When you pass mine, I'll fill you in more. It is not a fashion statement though, despite its visual appeal. Now, if you've got the energy to talk, go do another round of the circuit. I need to do my own training now, so I'm going to trust you doing it on your own."

"Thanks..." Suzy stammered out.

Keishu turned, walking away. A small token of gratitude. Small steps to get through the girl's thick skull.

12