Whitewash High Ch. 38

Story Info
Dr. Rai enjoys teasing Nik during a check-up.
5k words
4.68
9.8k
23

Part 38 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aggressive grunting left Gale's lips. Holding a dumbbell in both hands, she performed reps simultaneously. An errant side-eye or two looked on from the noise she made. Most were intimidated to be around a world champion. Wearing a simple workout top and shorts, she struck a sexy figure, intimidating male and female alike.

On the wall of the gym, next to the trophy cabinet, she always displayed her workout for the day. It gave her a competitive thrill to see amateurs try and copy her regiment. Some succeeded, some failed. Amateur was not an insult, simply stating a fact that few in the gym tried going, or were, professionals. Most worked out to look good, stay in shape, or just get out of the house.

Finishing the set, she sat down on the bench, grabbing the bottle of water. Soon she'd need to start cutting back to get into competition shape. Looking around, she saw a few of the regulars inside lifting away. They helped pay the bills and keep the lights on. Gale didn't open the gym solely to be a successful business, but a front to cover the coming and goings for clan business.

Gale felt the phone in her pocket vibrate, calling her away from the workout. Pulling it out, she switched to Japanese while walking off to a quieter spot away from any onlookers.

"Yeah, well you tell them they get their ass here, or I will pike their heads on the front gate of the family office...I know that is murder. It is a figure of speech. Am I, or am I not the leader of the clan? Fuck it then, send the paperwork to me and I'll make sure it is signed by the man of the house if they are so hard for him. No, this is me being calm, sister. Me not being calm is taking a dumbbell and shoving it up their puckered assholes, the fat fucks they all are, getting rich while they do jackshit."

Now in her personal office, on a different floor of the gym and sequestered from any spying ears, Gale could start cutting loose.

"Who is that hardliner refusing to show at all? You put him on vacation. Give him his retirement papers so I can get some fresh blood into the company. If he does not want to work, he can go kick back and fish for all I care. I don't know his hobbies other than he'll be enjoying them a lot more. Get it done. I want it ready before the next company board meeting. Yes, I'll cool my jets...no, I won't just jump my husband to cut loose, but if I'm going to visit to get papers signed, I'm not wasting the trip on a hi and bye. Alright, keep me posted."

Gale hung up the cell, gripping it tightly within her hand. Heavy rests the head that wears the crown but she did not even wear the crown yet.

"Stupid fucks. Loyalty this and loyalty that and when I call upon their loyalty they are the first to back off because I don't have a set of balls swinging between my legs. The family is what matters, it is all that ever mattered. Musashi, I'm sorry those left behind in your wake are not even a tenth the men you and Ryuji were. With you gone I'm going to have to wipe clean some of the old ways or else we'll lose the family forever."

Tapping the large stack of folders left for her, Gale figured Keishu suspected this situation would occur and left an ample amount of reading material in preparation for her coronation.

"Time to hit the books and get working. What valuable insights did Keishu leave behind for me about those at the top of the family?"

X

Cammy lifted the heavy iron, staring at herself in the gym mirror. The cold steel lifted hard, heavy, eliciting a grunt from the cut, Iberian beauty. One rep with the left, then the right, back to the left and then the right again. She alternated repetitions to feel the proper pump in both biceps. Her primal grunts intimidated the lady sitting on a bench next to her. Flabby and out of shape, she looked nowhere near the physique Cammy presented, nowhere close. Taking a smaller weight, she snuck glances out of the corner of her eye, checking out the form to learn without seeming like a pervert.

Wearing a tight pair of sports shorts, an equally tight, sweaty t-shirt and a bandana her ponytail flopped over, Cammy looked like a blast from the past. Rep after rep she slung the iron, her biceps on fire from the perfect combination of weight and usage. Each swing humbled the superstar and pissed her off simultaneously. She wanted to win the big one against the best. Cammy owned Europe. Undefeated. Untouchable. No one came close to her hot, feminine, cut physique on the stage. The lights ate her up, fans cheered from the crowd, and men and women asked for her autograph and pictures during the conventions and shows.

Here though, she stepped into the den of her enemy, her biggest rival. Gale stood in her way from a world title. Cammy didn't care about the other shows they both attended, only the world title mattered. Some people choose to put a picture of their enemy in a mirror, a desk, the fridge, somewhere to stare the foe down for motivation and a reminder to get better. Cammy took it to the next level.

Why settle for a simple picture if driven enough to practice in the belly of the beast? Each moment spent in Gale's gym would be a humbling reminder of second place. Year after year, she could see the trophies in the cabinet on display in the gym. First, first, first, a better reminder than a casual picture taped to the mirror.

Seeing the trophies angered Cammy, got her blood pumping to push herself to do better. One more rep, one more pound, one more kilo, one more sprint, and one more lap to get that perfect physique. Gale would need to pull out all the stops to win this year.

Without knowing it, Gale gave Cammy another reason to get angry. The Iberian beauty saw him in the gym, saw him casually work out, but he looked perfect. Something about his walk, his gaze caught Cammy's attention. She could not place it but something felt off, felt good looking at the man. Why did he have to be married to Gale?

"Little miss perfect gets everything. This year I'm going to take that title, and I'm going to take your man too," Cammy thought to herself. "Slut like you can't be half as tight as me, dumb puta. I'm going to make myself so irresistible he'll break his vows to you."

Smirking to herself, and happy with the conflict she set up in her head to stoke the motivational flames, Cammy heaved the weight upwards a few more times before re-racking them for a short rest. Sitting on the bench, she took a long drink of cold water from her personally trademarked water bottle.

"Shit...still have cardio after this. This is going to be another long night," she sighed, taking another drink.

Cammy noticed the stares, the looks, side-eye glances from both male and female patrons. Gale's gym had a varied mix of members. Some were in excellent shape, some looked like they just started their fitness journey, and others had the makings of a future pro.

"One title, I just need one title to cement my reign at the top," she whispered to herself.

Red and orange colored headphones adorned her head as she listened to some intense motivational music. It kept her grounded, kept her muscles excited to lift the next weight, the higher weight, so she could feel the sweet, pump sensation. Standing back up, her rough fingers gripped ahold of the next higher dumbbell on the rack. Picking it up, she slung it upwards, alternating again.

The last event she lost out because of her arms so she focused her efforts there leading into the next event. In a couple weeks a moderately important event started. Gale never attended it but Cammy always did as a testing ground to see where she stood. As defending champion she needed to show and represent the crown. Keeping the title would mean smooth sailing into the next big pro event. Losing the title obviously declared a downward trajectory.

Sweat dripped off her brow, bleeding into the bandana. Hard muscles strained against the weight. Blue veins popped out of the tanned skin. The t-shirt arms were cut out, allowing for her toned physique to put on a show for the mirrors with every rep. She could see the bicep muscle engorge itself when flexing, then deflated when straightening out.

Too focused on what she saw in front of her, Cammy never noticed the pair of eyes that watched her for the entire workout from afar. On the other side of the gym, Suzy worked on her legs. Hooked into a leg extension machine, she lifted the heavy weight with all her might. Maybe not as heavy for a woman like Cammy but heavy for the scrawny, formally malnourished, high schooler. Food ranked number one on the perk list living at Gale's apartment. Suzy didn't think she could handle the basic workouts if not for getting five square meals a day.

Between sets she studied Cammy. The fierce, outward intensity drew Suzy's eyes towards the Iberian fitness star. The fluid motions and flawless form, she became a second woman to emulate in the gym. Gale showed her the basics when she could, and Suzy watched from afar when she couldn't, but no one else ranked in her guardian's league. Keishu didn't lift like Gale, only doing the bare basics to keep her figure and martial arts acumen intact. Functionality over physique.

Wiping down the machine, Suzy swallowed hard, gathering the courage to say hello. She wanted advice, more advice to improve faster. Despite the rough exterior and snappy attitude, Suzy did have brains, and gratitude as well. It didn't take long to realize Gale competed and could only devote so much time to a wayward teen before it affected her own career. Maybe this newcomer would show her a couple tricks?

Waiting for her to rack the weights, Suzy started walking over, ready to introduce herself. Suzy tapped Cammy on the shoulder. Looking up at the brave girl from the bench she sat on, Cammy took off her headset, curious at what the random girl wanted.

"Can I help you?" she asked, her thick, Spanish accent on display as much as her muscles.

"I saw you doing a lot of arm stuff," Suzy stated. "I was wondering if you have a minute to show me something. I'm just starting."

"I'm busy at the moment," Cammy replied, looking at her watch. "You still here in thirty minutes?"

"I should be. Nowhere else to be."

"Come find me in thirty then and I'll show you a trick or two. One question though. Why come to me?"

"I don't know. You're the best one here. You look like someone I know, so I figure you're someone else I can get advice on."

"Sure, it'll give me a chance to rest before cardio. Thirty minutes."

Suzy nodded, cracking a small smile, leaving the woman to her workout until the appointed time.

X

Maya tidied up the forms she wrote on, adding a few signatures to test authorizations. Tossing them into a file folder, she walked out of the GP office towards the nursing station. A small, increasingly rare reprieve from operating, performing office hours helped brighten her mood.

"Here you go, the patient needs to get an x-ray for his arm," she told the nurse on duty. "Who is the next patient?"

The nurse handed over the file. Subconsciously, Maya immediately smirked, thanking the nurse as she walked to the waiting room.

"Mr. Nik Knight, we're ready to see you," she called out.

Nik sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs the past hour, patiently waiting his turn. Some came in after him and got looked at before him but he understood the reasoning. This is what happens when you come with a referral to see a specific doctor, and others show up with more urgent injuries.

He stood up, following behind Maya. If he didn't already know every contour on her magnificent ass, he'd have taken the opportunity to check her out. Instead, he acted normal, prim and proper, as she led him to a more isolated office.

"Can't get me out of the hospital so you decide to make our date night here?" she asked, opening the door.

He slipped inside, no one around to hear her scandalous question.

"Can't get anything past you," he replied, sitting on the examination table.

"I know it is not entirely pleasure, but you're giving me a legitimate reason to undress you, so strip for me," she ordered, grabbing a pair of latex gloves from the counter.

"Shouldn't you lock the door first?" Nik asked, taking off his dress shirt.

"Why? Bashful? Don't want one of the hot nurses to see me giving you a rectal exam? Afraid you'd have another slut thirsting for your giant cock, my White Rajah?" she purred.

"More or less. I don't think rimming me is considered a professional and licensed procedure," he flirted back.

"A good doctor needs to do all she can to make sure that semen sample is top tier quality."

SNAP!

The glove made a loud crack, hitting Maya's skin. Nik saw her smile, ready to get the examination going.

"I want to make sure you stay in tiptop shape after that stabbing. You healed quickly but I don't need you getting an infection."

She switched to business mode, walking to his side as he sat on the table. She looked over the stitched up skin. Everything appeared to be healed. A small scar. At least, as far as she could tell, now dealing with an irezumi obfuscating the area. She wanted her hands to examine all over his hot, hard, muscular body but business came first.

"Are you taking the medication as prescribed?" she asked.

"To the letter, doc, for the wound and for the tattoo."

"Nothing appears to be wrong with the wound. The tattoo looks to be coming through no problem. Dr. Yamagishi is a genius to come up with this technique," she observed.

"Yeah, and it came with a huge price tag too."

"I never asked how much it cost."

"Enough. Experimental surgical tech isn't cheap, especially when it is such a large scale. I saw people in his office waiting room with scars and burns they wanted hidden, nothing my size. Gale is paying for its removal so it isn't coming out of my bank account this time."

"Are you going to hide it again once the business with Gale is done?" Maya asked, still examining the surrounding area.

"No, one unpleasant surgery is enough for me."

"Out of my expertise to cover it up anyways."

Maya started running her finger up the side of Nik's body, teasing his skin, and rolling over the muscular ridges adorning his visually pleasing frame. She did not stop until the fingertip ran through his short cropped hair. He did not resist, allowing her control in the situation.

"I want to cut loose this one time, my White Rajah," Maya commented, running a different finger down the front of her doctor's outfit. "I figure, if that whore, Quinn, can take all the time she wants off without admin not raising a peep, I can have my own special fun."

Hearing Maya's seductive tone made Nik's cock spring up to life inside his dress pants. The fine material strained against the powerful tool that made women go insane with lust.

"Here? Now? Won't you be too loud?" Nik asked.

"Don't get cold feet on me. Aren't you the pornstar? Aren't you supposed to have no shame?" she replied, unbuttoning the top of her blouse. "You're going to say no to sucking on my brown tits?"

Squatting down in front of Nik, Maya saw the large bulge staring directly at her. She had it in her mouth, her pussy, and especially her ass, but she never experienced what she was about to do. Opening the top fully, and pulling her large bust from the confines of her lacy bra, she winked at her man with a devilish look.

"Hard to get me to break glass when you're not going to shove your perfect cock inside me."

Both hands stroked the gigantic bulge through the pants, teasing him like she always did. As much as Maya wanted to tease him for a long time, an unseen clock ticked down before the next patient had to be attended to.

Unzipping and pulling his cock loose, she allowed her nose the pleasure to sniff his masculine musk. The smell penetrated her brain, overflowing the pleasure and happiness centers inside her fatigued, grumpy brain. Instantly she felt better, as if administered a happy drug.

"I want your fat cock between my tits, my White Rajah. Then I am going to suck down all your jizz. There is some left for me after pleasuring the others? Gale didn't consume every drop did she?" Maya asked.

As she asked the question, she slowly stood up, pushing Nik onto his back on the examination table so she'd have an easier, more proficient time to titfuck that Ivory Tower.

"This week Valerie took up all my free time," Nik replied, watching her tits wrap around his cock.

Soft, creamy skin stroked him off smoothly. So used to more hardcore fuck positions, Nik forgot if he ever got a titjob from one of the girls before now. He felt the lacy bra raking against his cock, as Maya simply lifted it up rather than take it off entirely.

"Nice and smooth. Your cock feels good pressed up against my skin. I can feel the blood vessels pulsate against my skin. Don't hold back for me, my White Rajah. I know you pride yourself in being able to fuck for hours but this is a quickie. As much as I'm enjoying this, just let it go when you feel it bubbling up, doctor's orders."

Between her legs, Maya's pussy moistened. It wanted, needed to get fucked but it'd have to wait until a future date. She knew the privacy line, how many minutes until people noticed her missing with a patient, and how many minutes before people started asking questions why so long on a check-up.

"Lay back and enjoy it, doctor's orders," Maya ordered, her voice soft and soothing.

Nik's cock stood straight up in the air. A hint of precum already escaped the tip, ready to smear itself across the warm, brown skin rubbing it. Last time he got a handy in the examination room, so Nik enjoyed the upgrade in her bedside manner.

"I fuck Valerie and Michelle at school, Gale at the gym, and you in a hospital. Life takes people on strange journeys," Nik commented.

Both hands pushed her large bust together, allowing the soft tits to wrap the thick, ivory cock in a warm blanket. Up and down they stroked him off. No throat gagging. No wet sloshing sounds from an overeager pussy. Only delicate skin using friction to practice the fundamentals.

"You've come to the right doctor, Rajah, since I know how to treat my top patient right. Your cock feels good pressed up against me. I want you to cum in my mouth. All this stroking, I need you to deposit your semen sample down my throat."

Nik closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the titjob. Maya had a bust large enough to do a fabulous job, but it took time to get into the proper mood. He never got off with titjobs from the word go, instead using them as a finale for films. Any titjobs he got outside of film were used to get him in the mood, not run the entire season.

Slow, sensual, she set a seductive pace with her tits wrapped around the thick, pulsating cock. It made her feel sexy to see and feel how hard he got for her. Nothing made a red blooded woman hotter than feeling wanted, feeling beautiful. Some would say men got hard at any skirt that walked by, but she liked to think Nik had higher standards considering just how...extensive...his film career spanned.

Maya squatted down in front of the examination table a little more, repositioning to allow her soft lips to wrap themselves around the cockhead. Slowly, she engulfed centimeter by centimeter so as to tease Nik. She always got a thrill teasing him. He never complained or put up a fake front, always allowing her to do her thing. Why should he care how he got his cock sucked by a hot, foreign doctor? Letting her lips open, she pulled away for a moment.

"No touching. Keep those hands to yourself, Rajah," she told him.

Soft, slow suckle sounds filled up the free airspace inside the examination room rather than an intense, throat-gagging pornographic soundtrack. Just in case there were any passersby who got curious. Stranger things have happened in a hospital than a patient or staff putting their ear to a closed door.

12