Whitewash High Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of her hands slowly rubbed his muscular quads, all the way down to his calves. A little pampering to go with a suckjob guaranteed to get the high quality jizz she craved to help her get through the rest of the shift.

In the back of her mind she had a countdown, picking up the pace. Bobbing up and down, she only let out soft moans. Every ten seconds she upped the speed a notch, building up all the pleasure and pressure in his balls for a huge release. Maya had the least amount of experience fucking Nik, yet she proved a serious study. All the teasing and toying allowed her to gauge his reactions, finding his pleasure spots. Focusing on a woman's G-spot is the norm, and just because a guy is usually in charge, thrusting away, doesn't mean his cock doesn't have its own pleasure centers.

Maya found one of Nik's, bobbing her head like a piston over one specific section of his cock. Coupled with the masseuse treatment of his quad muscles, she felt his pleasure building quickly. Normally, if she had the time, Maya would tease him by slowing down, pulling back, and/or making a snappy, flirty comment. Now, in this moment, stamina was overrated. She wanted that cum ASAP.

It took only two more minutes, entirely focused on the same patterns. Feeling him getting closer and closer to cumming, she did not break the pattern. His breathing got more ragged. His balls tightened. His muscles contracted. The rookie mistake is to change up what works, assuming the active party wants their partner to cum fast. When the woman says "I'm close", there is no reason to change unless the goal is to prolong the pleasure. The same is true for a man.

Right on cue, Maya's talented lips and tongue kept sucking and slurping, milking every drop of cum from his powerful balls. She kept sucking through each and every cum shot, not changing the speed or movement until the last shot filled her mouth of that creamy, delicious white cum.

Nik didn't touch her or himself through the cumshot, but that did not stop his lower body from giving a little shake and spasm from the cumshot. A soft groan perked up Maya's well-tuned ears. If only she had more time, her panties would drop to the floor so they could commence with round two. Enjoying the sound would have to do though.

Maya slurped on the end of Nik's cock, twirling her tongue around the pisshole to taste every last, delicious ounce of cum. Letting go with a pop, she licked her lips slowly, giving her Rajah one last tease. Rearranging her top, it took her less than a minute to appear presentable again for the outside world. Taking a phone from her doctor's coat, she looked at the time.

"Even have a minute to spare. You've got a clean bill of health, Mr. Knight," she winked.

Nik stuffed his cock back into his pants, standing up off the examination table. He grabbed the dress shirt hanging off the side, putting it back on. Maya stared at the hard abdominal and chest muscles slowly being covered up. An absolute crime against humanity in her opinion, not that she wanted the extra competition. For a brief moment, a split second, her brain daydreamed squatting down in front of him again, licking at the hard, stomach ridges. Only for a brief moment though.

"Thanks, Dr. Rai," he replied, laughing. "Do I need to come in again for a check-up, or do you do house calls?"

"I can be persuaded in making a house call. Yours or mine?" she smiled, moving to sit on the chair near the examination room's table.

Taking a pen from her jacket, she quickly scribbled down a prescription onto her doctor's pad. Tearing off the paper, she handed it over.

"Just in case. Can't be too careful these days."

"They won't mix badly with what I'm taking for the tattoo?" he asked.

"I looked over the medication you're taking for that. Nothing conflicts."

"Thanks, Maya. Message me later if you get the chance," Nik commented.

"Don't wear yourself out too much before our next date."

Nik waved, opening the door to leave. Maya sat there, tapping the pen onto the pad. It wasn't the fucking she wanted but it helped dull the edge she felt. Next time she'd have him put her yoga skills to the test, and fold her up into kinky positions to make the whole situation at work melt away.

A couple minutes later, she walked out of the examination room and back to the nurse's station, dropping off the folder. There she saw Dr. Quinn talking to one of the nurses. Tall, young, blonde, supposedly some kind of prodigy, and tits to match. The doctor's coat accentuated her large bust, bigger than Maya's. The way it defied gravity took a talented plastic surgeon.

"Dr. Rai, another late night?" Dr. Quinn asked, putting pen to paper on a chart.

"No more late than the nights you spend here," Maya replied, noticing a little something on the corner of Quinn's mouth. "Overdoing it on the coffee creamers?"

Quinn licked at the corners of her mouth, cleaning up the white smudge with a smile.

"It is how I can handle the night shifts."

"Right...Nurse Santiago, I'll take the next patient. Wouldn't want Dr. Quinn to get too overworked. We're a team, after all."

"That is commendable of you, Dr. Rai. I have a meeting with the director about budgeting for a new surgical. It'll have all the right bells and whistles a woman of your talents needs."

"I've spent forever trying to wrench cents from them so we're overstocked on clean gloves. How the hell did we find money for a new surgical?"

"I can be quite persuasive when I give the administration the proper statistics. They are a bunch of bean counters. Give them all the numbers to see dollar signs, and sweet government cheese, and see just how much they love you. Try it out sometime. You're a 'smart' woman," Quinn replied.

"Smart enough to know I'd get bored with office politics, Dr. Quinn. I'll let you focus on that."

"If you ever need advice, my door is always open for a consultation," Quinn finished, walking off to her meeting.

To the average person listening in, like nurse Santiago, only heard positive vibes. To the experienced listener that understood reading between the lines, the pair bickered openly. It became clear that the grudge Maya held towards Quinn ran deeper than a lazy doctor getting out of duty. Quinn walked the opposite fork in the road. When arriving at the same fork Maya did, presented the choice of using her body or not to progress her career, Quinn adjusted the seat.

Inside, Maya felt professional rage. Being a world class surgeon, it should have been good news hearing they'd finally get the upgrades needed to better serve the local populace and the high level of emergencies. Yet her pride could not handle how they got it, how simple and cheap it made her career feel. Why put in all the hours and days of intense studying and practice if all she needed to do was bend over, spread her legs, and play pretend? At least the guys were usually better looking in porn if she wanted to literally get fucked for a living.

"A little Indian takeout and I'd have gotten what I wanted without the hassle?" she thought to herself, walking off to see the next patient. "I'm not a whore. I won't be a whore. Dammit!"

Her mood went from energetic from a moment of deviant fun with Nik, to anger thanks to her run-in with Quinn. Stopping for a moment as the doors to the waiting room came into view, she placed a hand against the sterile, hospital wall. Air flowed through flared nostrils. One deep, heavy, loud breath to calm herself.

"No, the patients are not Quinn. Focus. You're a pro. Focus."

Exhaling loudly, she straightened up, adding a warm smile to the scenery before seeing the next patient. The patients deserved the best is what Maya always told herself when office politics frustrated her. People get weird when they are sick and injured. Some get more afraid of what they might have, or annoyed at the long lines. Seeing a cranky, pissed off doctor would only add fuel to whatever fire lit them up. So she faked it. One big, happy, fake smile to allow the next patient the illusion everything was good.

12