Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got the hang of it? Slow. Don't rush it. Let us do a practice take," Nik ordered.

For the next hour, Nik directed the scene. A slow, sensual display of lesbian eroticism. He never asked their names, choosing to nickname them Madonna and Alice due to their ages. Both wore tight, candy-stripper outfits. Long, silk stocking and elbow gloves adorned their smooth skin.

That was Nik's focus, where to position their hands and legs. They would lead the action. Madonna took charge, doing as Nik commanded earlier. The back of her hand slowly stroked Alice's hair, brushing locks over her face. Slow, steady strokes for a full minute, allowing her to gaze into innocent, doe-like eyes. Leaning in, she kissed Alice.

Lips glanced against the other, barely touching but longed for each other. Inexperienced, some of the glances missed completely but Madonna tried again. Their hands explored one another's body, rubbing alternating areas. Alice focused on Madonna's larger chest, massaging the glorious orbs of femininity. Madonna ran her hands along Alice's skinny waist and upper thighs.

Ryuji was right, they were terrible, almost abysmal. It became painfully clear to Nik that both girls were lazy lovers, always receiving but never reciprocating. Watching them bored him. Not to the extreme Ryuji raged off in, but he lost interest at a rapid rate.

Still, Nik persisted. The pair couldn't be trusted to work on their own initiative, so he cut each part short to set up the following portion. Cut up, five minute spots, changing focus. Some light kissing, fondling, eating out, vibrator play, all segmented.

Personally, micromanagement infuriated the foreign teacher. Back as a teaching student, one supervisor needed lesson plans in minute detail for every lesson, to such an extreme that it took thrice the time to make the plan than to implement it. If not for another supervisor taking a more realistic, bullet point approach to teaching, he'd have thrown his hands up and quit. The irony of ironies that such training actually came to be beneficial in this situation.

"So why are you a pornstar?" Nik asked Madonna, after the shoot.

"I need the money."

Alice nodded in agreement.

"You can't work at a convenience store or something?"

"I owe loan sharks a lot of money. My husband left and so I've got to cover the debts."

"I want a new bag," Alice answered.

"Aren't you afraid your work will find out?" Nik asked.

"No choice. I know I'm not very good. My husband was impotent a lot. A few strokes and he'd turn over and sleep. Thank you for being kinder than the other man," Madonna confessed. "I'm scared someone will find out, but I'm also scared the loan sharks will force me to do something worse."

"Well, yeah, that would extremely suck."

Nik didn't know how to respond to the depressing situation. A hand on his shoulder interrupted the chit chat.

"Boss wants to see us, gaijin. Hop to it."

Musashi sat at his desk, paperwork piled up in large stacks.

"I brought the gaijin like you asked," Ryuji bellowed, limping into the room.

"I told you to stop calling me that, Jap," Nik retorted.

"Great, World War II in my office. Glad to see peace in our land working so well. How'd he do, Ryuji?" Musashi asked.

"Had him direct a scene for the lesbian nurse series. We'll see how it goes in the editing room."

"Your big plan is for me to become a pornographer?" Nik asked.

"Pays the bills. Running a clan costs money, lots of money. More than you can imagine," Musashi replied, holding up a stack of forms. "It is like a pyramid scheme. People pay their part to those above them."

"I get it. I need to earn my keep now."

Musashi poked his nose.

"Right on the money. This is the safest place for you. Ueno thinks you're dead, so having you run around the streets doing grunt work is going to get us caught. We're going to get caught some day. But later is better than sooner. And I want to use that teacher background to good use. Think of these girls like students, and porn is the subject. Could be a series in itself."

"I told Ryuji I'm not going to become an actor," Nik interjected sternly.

"I know, I know. Your heart is broken. If I didn't know your situation, I'd think you'd be crazy at turning down free pussy, but I get it. Just teach them and direct them. Make up a fake name we'll splash in the credits, and we'll put you in a mask if we ever need to put you on camera. JAV awards. Never know."

"I can do that."

"By the way, Nik, Ryuji...Ryuji, Nik. Introductions over with. He is my number one guy here."

"I can tell by his charming personality," Nik answered.

"Whatever, gaijin. We'll see how good you do directing," Ryuji shot back.

Ryuji sat on the side of the desk, rubbing his kneecap.

"Hurt your knee?" Nik asked.

"Perceptive as always, gaijin. Got tooled."

"Tooled?"

"Power drill through my kneecap. You're not the only one to get tortured, gaijin."

"Ueno?" Nik asked, startled at the news.

"No, a different group in the past. Nothing you need to worry about. But it is a harsh reminder that you're not safe by a long shot," Musashi answered. "Go home for tonight. Rest up. You'll need your strength for the outlining tomorrow."

"Outlining?" Ryuji asked.

"Our gaijin has the honor of receiving a Muramune."

"Fuck, that old bastard is choosey. I tried for years to get inked by him," Ryuji said.

"Going to hate me more cause of that?" Nik questioned.

"I don't hate you. I just don't trust you. I worked too hard, endured too much, for our family to throw it away on a whim. I don't give a shit you're a foreigner, but I'm not going to let up on you for one moment because we're as strong as our weakest link."

"I'm here to put Ueno's head on a pike. Nothing more, nothing less. If prostituting some of my morals is required, then that is the price I'll whore myself out for, as you so colorfully put it."

"Play nice, gentlemen, we're all on the same team. Make me money, Nik, and you'll get your shot up the ranks. Go home. Get fresh air in your lungs."

Ryuji and Nik stared each other down in the office, unmoving. The former, a guard dog, loud but loyal. The latter, the new pup on the block. A basic pissing match.

"I'll be back the day after tomorrow, Musashi. I'll pick up the script then."

Nik left, eyes keeping contact with Ruyji until the final possible moment. Once the door swung shut, Ryuji began to laugh.

"You're a real bastard, know that, Ryuji?"

"All part of the game, boss. New kid wilts to a little dressing down, he ain't going to put a bullet in Ueno's head."

"I know, I know."

"You and your life debts. Fuck me, he had to save your sister and cause all this upheaval."

"Heroes are determined by the times, Ryuji. Shit happened. We've got to sail the ship to avoid the shoals and coast to port."

Musashi took a bottle and shot glasses out of the bottom drawer. Pouring a couple drinks, he pushed one towards Ryuji.

"Ace in the whole if he wasn't so heart broken," Ryuji commented.

"What do you mean?"

"Notice what he swings between his legs. Total waste of talent. We get him on camera and we fill the coffers."

"Like you said, too heart broken," Musashi sighed.

Suddenly, he perked up like a bulb went off in his head.

"I know that look. Last time I saw that look, you pull shells in the back of a bookie's skull."

"He wants revenge but his talent is obviously between his legs. How do we combine the two?"

"I don't think he is gay. He can't fuck Ueno on film."

"No, no, no, not men. We serve him up others."

"You're evil, you know that?" Ryuji chuckled, clinking the shot glasses together.

"Since the day I was born," Musashi smiled, downing the drink.

12