Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 11

Story Info
Nik Continues to Learn the Ropes.
5.1k words
4.64
7.6k
13

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 03/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nik sat at the desk inside the classroom, wearing a suit and tie, looking gaijin handsome for the first day of class. In big bold letters, he had written his name on the whiteboard. He made sure to get to school early, before anyone else arrived, so he'd make a stellar impression on the first day. Technically, the day before he met everyone, student and staff, during the welcoming ceremony, but this day counted the most.

Knock Knock

A young, Japanese girl walked into the classroom, dressed in a traditional sailor suit. Her skirt barely covered up her ass, and her large bust poked through the top's thin fabric.

"Hello! Mr. Gaijin!" she spoke happily. "I'm so happy to meet you."

"Oh, good morning, are you one of my new students?" he asked.

"Hai! I'm Ayumi!"

She bowed and then sat on the side of his desk, one leg crossed over the other. It forced her skirt to ride up even further, showing off perfect, milky thighs.

"I'm so happy you're here. I want to learn all about the west. Are you married, Mr. Gaijin?" Ayumi asked.

"No, I'm not married."

"No girlfriend too? I practiced English all summer hoping the new teacher would be a hot, single guy," she winked, slowly sliding a finger down the front of her top. "I'm eighteen too, Mr. Gaijin. Can you help with my English pronunciation skills?"

Ayumi slowly opened her mouth, sensually licking her lips, making it very clear her intent.

Nik stood up, showing off the huge bulge in his pants. The thick piece of foreign manmeat pressed painfully against the crotch of his dress pants. Ayumi palmed the huge package, giving out a loud, stereotypically, schoolgirl giggle.

"Sugoi, it is massive. It might not fit in my tiny, Asian mouth. Are you going to ruin me for my boyfriend?" she asked.

"I won't tell him if you won't," Nik smiled, unbuttoning the bottom of his shirt, showing off his thick abdominals.

"I'm not cheating. This is an oral exam. He knows I'm studying English hard to become a stewardess."

Her eyes lit up at Nik's muscles, using her other hand to rub his masculine stomach. Unzipping the pants, his cock flopped out, half-hard but big enough to tantalize her senses.

"Does it get bigger?" she asked, slowly pulling back the foreskin.

"Suck it and find out. This is an English lesson after all."

Opening wide, Ayumi used her tongue to help slide the massive monster into her awaiting, eager throat. It tasted good, lighting up the teenage girl's eyes. She teased the head, swirling her tongue around the pisshole, trying to infiltrate inside it as if trying to get the delicious sperm from the source.

Nik placed a hand on her head, grabbing some of her hair. She moaned, submissive juices flowing at immediately being dominated by the gaijin teacher. Her free hand rubbed her large globes, pushing them up and down to show off to the white man. Centimeter by centimeter the cock grew inside a warm, inviting mouth-sheath.

"I'm enjoying this new school already. You're going to be my ace student, Ayumi."

Her moans and slurping answered positively. Juices leaked from ruined, lacy panties. The girl dressed like a slut the first day of school, already willing and able to put out for the hunky teacher for fun. No grade needed in this sexual exchange.

"Get on your back. This is too basic for you. Time to provide an advanced lesson to match your skills," Nik told Ayumi, pulling back.

She kept smiling, twisting around to lie back on the desk, head hanging off the side facing the whiteboard. Nik lined up his cock, rubbing it over Ayumi's diamond cheekbones, feeling the soft, tender flesh. Pre-cum rubbed into the skin, helping add more protein and shine to her already whitened skin. No suntan for her, keeping that royal, white skin.

He pushed inside the open mouth, not stopping until the throat put up a stop sign. She gurgled and spurted, not used to the size. Her boyfriend had a small cock that took up little room. This monster stretched the sides painfully, taking a long time to get used to. A small tear streaked down her forehead due to the gravity of her situation.

Nik kept thrusting, humping the schoolgirl's face like a fleshlight, wanting to fill it to the brim before the start of the first class caught them in the taboo act. Both of his hands found refuge on Ayumi's tits, groping them, pinching the bullet-hard nipples that pierced through the unseen lingerie top. Fucking a schoolgirl, the ultimate teacher fantasy, had his cock at full strength and ready to pop.

"Your throat is so tight, I'm going to blow my load too quickly. You've got an A for the speed drill," he complimented her.

Glug...glug...hack...slurp...

"Here it comes. Relax your throat slut," Nik told her, holding on tight to her tits.

His balls tightened, his cock spasmed, and the sweet tasting, thick cream lathered the inside of Ayumi's throat. The sperm coating made the young girl cough, forcing Nik to exit quickly. Placing a hand under her chin, she spit out all the cum to help breathe.

"That felt good, Mr. Gaijin...cough...Can I have another lesson soon?" she asked, smiling. "Time for class soon. I'll drop by afterschool for the next lesson."

Sensually, she licked the cum from her hand, not wasting a drop, teasing him with her lips, tongue and eyes to make sure his cock stayed rock hard until the end of the day. Ayumi slid off the desk and quickly smoothed out her outfit. Nik pointed to the corner of her mouth, prompting the girl to sneak out another lick. She winked and confidently walked out, leaving Nik to place his hands on the desk and exhale deeply; wondering how the rest of the day would go.

"Cut! Great first take, everyone. Take ten and come back for some cut-ins for the epilogue," the director ordered. "Great chemistry, and that wink, I did not ask for it but it works."

Nik nodded, fixing his pants as he stood on the classroom stage. Ayumi re-entered, composed, as if this were another day at work, despite the sore mouth.

"You okay? I didn't go too hard on you, did I?" Nik asked.

"No, it is fine. Bigger than I'm used to, but I was mentally prepared to handle the mouth pounding. By the way, why do you wear the mask? The movie does not call for one."

"I'm a shy guy," Nik quickly thought up.

"That ugly? Makes sense. You get hired for your cock size and abs anyways. I'll see you in ten. This director always shoots out of sequence for some reason."

Ayumi walked off to wardrobe to get ready for the next scene, not giving Nik an opportunity to counter the ugly comment. Actually, if she believed it that easily, he knew not to ruin the perfect reason if someone asked in the future.

Nik took a seat in the chair. The stage looked real enough compared to the previous class he taught in. They kept the set realistic and did not try to give it a creative, unique flair. Tapping the desk with his index finger, he remembered how much fun he had teaching in his other life. Bittersweet, this did get him back into the classroom, just not how he expected.

"Gaijin-san, you need to take a break so we can fix up the stage," one of the assistants interrupted.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure, I'll move," Nik answered.

His voice sounded full of melancholy. He just facefucked a hot, nineteen year old minx and he felt empty. Most guys would kill for the chance to get with a hot girl, especially a hot, young, exotic girl, but it felt like business.

X

Nik woke up, exhausted, both mentally and physically. After the oral scene, he had to shoot the video's epilogue and also a double blowjob with Ayumi and a second actress whose name he forgot. After that, he spent the evening at Barbaydas' dojo and socialized with Musashi and Ryuji. His body felt sore all over, and he could see dark bruises and welts covering random sections of his body from the intense workout, also known as being used as a punching bag.

He still stared a long minute at the pill bottle in his mirror cabinet. The depressive reminder strengthened his resolve to not unplug and call it quits.

"I've got another shoot tonight. Musashi must have been scouting out these girls long in advance or something. Seems kind of quick. I didn't know there were that many women looking for porn money," he said to himself.

After a quick shower, he hit up the local noodle shop he enjoyed. Quick and efficient, he ate and headed to Musashi's HQ. Mask on the entire time, sometimes an onlooker would point and talk, wondering what wrestling promotion Nik worked for. Even once or twice a random would walk up for a picture and handshake. It should have surprised him but it didn't considering he knew he had muscles. If he didn't have the muscle mass, no doubt the comments would have turned negative.

Outside the Yamato clan offices, two guards stood outside, dressed up nicely in suits. They paid Nik no attention, knowing who he was but not caring to show any respect to a new guy. Nik also cared little for their respect or acknowledgement, so long as they let him inside the building without any hassle. A small elevator took him up to Musashi's office floor. Ryuji already sat inside the office, talking shop.

"Hey, I'm here on time like you asked me to be," Nik called out, walking into the room.

"Good, we were just talking about you," Musashi smiled.

"What about?"

"Your debut will be happening soon" Ryuji interjected. "You'll be on the cover of the DVD case. Hope you enjoy being a cover model."

"We're creating a lot of buzz with the film. Distributors are putting in a ton of orders for it. You're a star," Musashi said.

"Great..."

"Don't go thanking us at once," Ryuji commented.

"No, it is great. I'm serious."

"Is this the same moody, emo, son of a bitch that we've been hanging out with? What happened to the real gaijin?"

"When is the next shoot?" Nik asked.

"Later in the week," Ryuji answered. "Waiting for a new girl to get picked up. Plans got changed."

"Okay, fine. Gives me time to focus on training."

"Seriously, Nik, what changed? You've been a walking funeral until a minute ago," Musashi questioned.

"The film is a success, right? You said distributors are doing massive pre-orders. The plan will work. I can focus my energy on it now without restraint."

"Success does help motivate more success. Oh, before I forget, that punk you brained in the dojo, he recovered and wants your head on a platter. Tonight you're going to fight him at the dojo," Musashi ordered.

"We talking a real fight? What if he decides to be a dumbass and not surrender?"

"Cocky after a little bit of training? Better curb that enthusiasm and divert some of that pornographic focus, gaijin," Ryuji chimed in. "One split-second distraction will get you dead," Ryuji added.

"Thanks for the pep talk, coach."

"Nik, just relax for the day or hit up the dojo early. Got nothing for you to do other than that," Musashi told him.

"Okay, I'll go to the dojo early and prep. See you later then."

Once Nik left, Ryuji shook his head and chuckled.

"Gaijin did a one-eighty on us. Wonder what other surprises he is going to lay out at our front door?" Ryuji observed.

"Don't know, don't care as long as he helps us take out Ueno. I got a call from Akechi earlier. Developments have been happening."

"What kind of developments?"

"The kind that requires me to go to another blasted meeting tonight. All the family heads are getting called in. Switzerland wouldn't tell me over the phone what he knew but he said I should be prepared for war."

"So people are going to make a move against Ueno?" Ryuji asked.

"No clue, he wouldn't say. Maybe he thinks the phone is tapped, or he just likes to play mind games. No clue, but I'm a man of my word. Ueno's territory goes to him."

"Nik will be a good asset once he learns to fight. Shame we couldn't just let Barbaydas loose. You'd think a merc would want to street fight."

"We're lucky enough to get him to train out guys. I'm not pushing my luck with him. Nik will need to learn on his feet. If it is war tonight, anything could happen at any time."

X

Nik walked into the Yamato clan dojo. Cries of anguish and exertion reverberated through the paper walls, as well as ample shouting from Barbaydas. He bowed before walking onto the mats, ready at attention for orders from his sensei.

"The gaijin has arrived," Barbaydas loudly announced. "Wonderful. We can get this party started sooner than later."

Nik could see Sansuke standing nearby, anger creasing his facial features. His buddies flanked him on either side, all three prepared for a good scrap.

"At attention, gaijin. Hop to it."

"Yes, sensei!" he replied, getting in line.

"Alright boys, I love a good fight more than I like getting syphilis, and I've gotten syphilis from more cunts than you boys have whacked off to. But if there is one thing I hate, it is a fight taking place in a pussy ass place like a locker room. Do it here in the open like men."

Nik could feel Sansuke's eyes glare a hole through him as he listened to the speech.

"Gaijin, Sansuke, up and center. You two have unfinished business."

Both men walked forward, eyeing up the other, before standing in front of Barbaydas.

"I want a good sparring match between you boys. Fight like men so you'll stop pissing each other off. On the battlefield, you have to depend on the men in your unit. For all you know, both of you will be fighting together against some Kyoto cunts or the pussies from Osaka."

A dozen other Yamato thugs watched on from the sidelines, eagerly waiting to see who would come out on top. Barbaydas turned and walked to the opposite side of the spectators. Sansuke didn't wait for a formal go, lunging towards Nik. Thanks to Nik's instincts, he dodged the lunge quickly before getting into the proper defensive stance.

"My skull still hurts like a bitch thanks to you, foreign trash," Sansuke taunted Nik.

The foreigner ignored the taunt, waiting patiently to counter any maneuver. Nik had an obvious weight advantage over the thug but he didn't have the killer confidence to go full-throttle and use it properly. So he waited, shifting around as Sansuke edged forward each time.

"Come on pussy, aren't you going to take a swing at me? I'm right here," Sansuke taunted, dropping his guard and leaning his jaw forward. "Right here, free shot. Take it unless you're chicken."

Nik didn't budge and didn't take the bait. As inexperienced a fighter he was, Nik knew not to play the cage fight game. He didn't care about pleasing a drunken audience that only wanted heads on pikes. He had no contract to win or fight promoters to impress. He simply had to survive.

Five long minutes ticked by. Barbaydas said nothing, looking on with a steel glare. The other Yamato thugs jeered and jabbered amongst themselves. Sansuke kept throwing insults and taunts but none had any impact at moving the battle towards his advantage.

"Hey Sansuke, talk shit about his girlfriend again," a random thug yelled out, hearing what sparked the locker room fight.

"Oh yeah, she must be a sweet piece of ass if you'd crack a man's skull open. What'd she do, break your heart? She cuck you with a bunch of other guys?"

Again Sansuke threw degrading remarks against Nik's dead lover. He felt his face twitch, his right eye wince, and anger course through his veins. Barbaydas saw it all from the sidelines, nodding to himself. The fight started before Nik could change into his dojo attire. On instinct, guided by an unconscious hand inside his soul, he stripped off his shirt.

Sansuke kept his cocky smile, unperturbed by Nik's dominant physique but the cheering section began to quiet down. Their jeers turned to murmurs and points, discussing the tattoo on his back.

"What are you guys talking about?" Sansuke asked, lowering his hands and guard.

Sansuke and his buddies didn't get a good look at the budding masterpiece carved into Nik's flesh since the previous incident. Now, with time to process and examine the artwork, the crowd saw the signature.

"Dude, his tattoo..."

"Yeah, so what? We all got ink. What do I care about it?" Sansuke interrupted.

"It's a Muramune."

"What!?"

Barbaydas kept smiling from afar. His eyes never left Nik's face the entire conversation. He saw the anger flush the man's features, the heavy breathing causing impressive muscles to flex, and the pressure cooker soon to pop its lid.

Nik charged forward, unhinged and blind with anger. He speared Sansuke in the gut, knocking the air out of his lungs. Once their bodies hit the map, Nik mounted him, raining down punch after punch, unhinged. Flexing muscles powered each assault, turning Sansuke's freshly brained head into mush.

Nik did not hear the command to stop. It took a chokehold from Barbaydas, dragging Nik away, to keep him from killing the goon.

"Enough of that anger, gaijin, or you're going to get yourself killed."

The lack of oxygen to his brain quickly evaporated the anger, calming Nik down enough for Barbaydas to feel comfortable in letting him go.

"I think we can call that a win, kid, now go get changed and report back pronto," Barbaydas ordered.

"Hey! What the fuck, man, you're just going to let him go after all that?" one of Sansuke's buddies shouted out.

"He won. Deal with it."

"No way, old man, we get a shot too."

"I say who gets the shots. Go drag your friend to the lockers and clean him up, he is a mess, and then come back to clean the mats."

"No," the couple of gangsters replied in unison, standing up. "We're not going to do anything you say anymore. Why does the new guy get special treatment? We have been here a lot longer than him."

"The door is over there. Take your friend and hope Yamato does not catch you. If you cannot follow orders in here, and handle my shit, you're useless on the streets."

Barbaydas pointed to the door. His demeanour did not change but his voice became more commanding.

"Fuck you, old man. Come on, Sansuke, let us get out of this two-bit operation," one of the buddies said.

The pair picked up their bloodied friend and left the dojo. None of the other gangsters said a word or moved a muscle. They were too frightened, intrigued, or both at what happened.

"Let me remind everyone here, I'm a soldier, not a yakuza. Do I look like I care about severed fingers? If you cannot handle my way, the highway is down the street. Yamato trusts me to train you pukes to be something more than fifth-rate street hustlers and cowardly punks who steal purses from old ladies. Yamato cares about out-dated concepts such as discipline and honor. Don't like it? Fuck off to another family. You two, clean up the mats."

The two random men bowed and did as they were told.

"And you, gaijin, get changed. You owe me a thousand push-ups and time is wasting."

X

The assembled gentlemen stood up at the presence of their chairman, sitting down only once he did.

"Thank you for coming to the urgent meeting," Takeda-sama spoke out calmly. "Fujita-san has disturbing news we need to discuss. I'll leave it to him to inform you of the details."

Fujita stood up, clearing his throat before speaking slowly.

"Yesterday, an informant of mine sent me word of disturbing news. The Chubu Syndicate has arisen from the grave. There were rumors and speculation of their resurrection after some of Tanahashi-san's businesses were attacked this past year, but without proof we believed them to be copycats or misguided, low level thugs. My informant gave me information on a warehouse located inside the city. I assigned a scouting force to investigate the location. Only one man came back alive."

All the family leaders murmured, surprised and cautious of the new information.

"How can they be back? We killed their leader and their entire command hierarchy. We burnt them to the ground," Tanahashi asked. "I know they attacked me but I assumed they were punks pretending to be Syndicate members."

12