Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The lone survivor reported to have seen a man with a pirate hat and eye patch with a heart. There is only one man we know of who dresses that eccentrically," Fujita answered.

"We killed Morimoto. How did he survive?" Yamato asked.

"That is the billion yen question. If Morimoto the Heartbreaker is alive then there could be any number of other lieutenants alive."

"Fujita-san, where did your men investigate?" Akechi asked.

"It pains me to admit this but they nested in my territory. They kept a low profile but they secured the deeds to a section of empty, derelict warehouses. I sent in five men. No gunplay, only swords killed my men."

"If that is Morimoto's hideout then we need to take them out in one swift assault now," Tanahashi commented. "No way can we continue to allow them the time to regroup and dig in."

"It might not be that simple, Tanahashi-san. Who knows how many more men they have? We know one top lieutenant is alive. Is he rebuilding the Syndicate or creating his own family? We need intelligence first," Akechi countered.

"I agree with Tanahashi-san," Ueno chimed in. "Strike now. Cut out the tumor. If your men are too cowardly to do the job, Akechi, I'll happily send mine, but I get all the glory."

"Matsumoto-san, what are you thinking?" Takeda-sama asked.

Matsumoto rubbed his chin, thinking deeply before answering.

"The Syndicate is weak but a cornered wolf has nothing to lose. If we jump before looking then we could be running into a trap. I agree with Akechi-san. We need more intelligence."

Musashi leaned forward, chin resting atop clenched hands.

"What do they hope to accomplish?" he asked, half a question and half musing.

"We obviously don't know, haven't you been paying attention, Yamato?" Ueno spat out.

"Morimoto is eccentric but not a fool. He would not allow a man to live unless it was for a greater goal. This entire sequence of events is bothering me. For a year, Tanahashi-san's territory has experienced vandalisms and attacks from an unknown party, nothing major but enough to be an annoyance. Now we have confirmation a top Syndicate lieutenant is back from the dead, hiding in Fujita-san's territory. Are the two connected or a coincidence?" Yamato theorized.

"Makes sense it is against me. I took a lot of their territory in the war," Tanahashi replied.

"But they are only against you. We all took territory. We unified the city under our rule."

"Lost your nerve for a good fight, Yamato?" Ueno egged him on.

"Just try me, Ueno."

"What is your vote, Yamato-san," Takeda asked.

"I vote to sit and wait. We lose nothing by waiting."

"That is three to two so far. Fujita-san?" Takeda asked.

"I am in agreement with the majority. I lost men from a hastily planned scouting mission. Even with guns, they got chopped down by katanas. More information is needed."

"Four to two. I am deeply concerned the Chubu Syndicate is raising its ugly head again. I don't intend to sit around forever. Once we gather enough quality intelligence, we'll crush them into dust until their ashes are blown away by the divine winds," Takeda-sama proclaimed.

X

Akechi and Yamato waited in the conference room as everyone else left.

"I trust I don't need to remind you what the most disturbing part of the meeting was?" Akechi asked.

"Morimoto is alive."

"Bigger than that."

"Tanahashi said he killed him during the purge."

"If Morimoto is alive then how do we explain what Tanahashi told us?"

"He lied to us, but for what reason? Is he a traitor?" Musashi mused.

"At worst. This is a major complication. The others are not stupid. We were all in the same meeting when he reported Morimoto's death. I hope the man came back from the dead miraculously. We all know miracles can happen. Otherwise, we have a major leak that could sink our ship."

"It would explain why only Tanahashi is being targeted without any real damage to his businesses. He wants to make it look like he is the victim."

"We need to discuss this further. I suggest we continue this meeting somewhere else and devise alternate plans."

Musashi nodded, pondering the situation.

After the meeting, Ueno caught up with Tanahashi as he entered an elevator.

"Looks like we're the only two who have the balls for a fight. Must make you angry they are willing to sit and wait while it is only your territory getting smacked around," Ueno observed.

"What do you want, Ueno?"

"Just my services. Say the word and I'll join you in assaulting the warehouse."

Tanahashi raised an eyebrow, suspicious of Ueno's motives.

"Why would you help me? We haven't seen eye-to-eye on anything."

"My boys like a good scrap, and with this peace they are not content fucking around with petty street fights with the other city's families."

"Typical brute, but when you're right, you're right. I'm tired of sitting around and getting hit. I want to put a stop to those annoying buzzards."

"How about you drop by my office tomorrow, whenever it is convenient for you, and we devise our course of action."

Tanahashi nodded. Ueno slyly smiled, happy at the course change. The other mooks would play the waiting game while he got all the glory. Even splitting it with Tanahashi still equaled a boost of prestige. He got recruited to help end the first war, so it was only fitting he helped finish the second one before it began. All his lieutenants had been bitching to him for months for a good fight inside the city. None of the other cities sent a real challenge in months.

"I'll come by for lunch, noon sharp."

"I'll have lunch ready and waiting for you when you arrive," Ueno answered.

The slithery man smiled, watching Tanahashi walk off once the elevator door opened.

X

"Mr. Gaijin, you're so big. You were not kidding about giving me a hard lesson after school today," Ayumi cried out, rubbing her clit as Nik pounded her pussy.

With one leg over his shoulder, Nik slammed his hips forward, fucking the young student on his classroom desk. Ayumi's other leg wrapped itself around his waist, pulling him in eagerly, part-act, and part-real. Even though she amped up the volume of her Japanese-style moaning, they were not faked. Nik hit her g-spot with each stroke, giving her the best on-screen fuck in a long time.

"Am I going to get an A for this assignment?"

"Only if you can milk me dry, Ayumi," Nik grunted. "Your cunt will need to keep every single drop of my cum."

"What do I need to do for an A+? I want one bad, real bad," she moaned, fingernails digging onto the plastic desk top.

"For an A+ my cock will need a taste of your sweet ass. I need to know if it is tighter than your cunt. There is your English word for the day, Ayumi, cunt."

"My cunt feels great, Mr. Gaijin, fuck me harder. Make me forget the English I know."

What made Ayumi special, aside from her wanton lust, were her legit English skills. Wherever Ryuji, or whoever, scouted this girl, they would not need to worry about the 'Engrish' and kata pronunciation.

Nik stuck a finger in her face and she happily sucked on the tip, drooling over the digit, treating it like a cock. Each hard slam shook her body, making the desk wiggle and wobble under the pressure and weight of fucking. They had already tossed aside all the books and pencils off the desktop, giving them all the room needed.

It took two minutes in this position for Ayumi and Nik to merge orgasms, feeling both their bodies walk towards the gates of bliss. The entire scene clocked in at twenty minutes, and Nik decided he liked this pose to be the finale considering the finish ended in a creampie. The angle of the stationary camera would get a perfect long shot once his cock left the confines of its heavenly entrapment.

"Time to get that A, Ayumi, time to fill you full so you go home bowlegged," he grunted.

"Yes, fill me up. I want to feel it leak down my legs as I stand in the subway so all the chikan pervs get their world rocked, knowing I've already been claimed."

Nik grunted and Ayumi moaned simultaneously as the first shot of cum filled up the teenager's tight cunt. A second, third, and fourth powerful blast hit her womb, flooding the barren cavern full. He slowly pulled out, allowing the glistening piece of superior manmeat to pose for the camera. A few seconds after the cockhead begrudgingly escaped, the first glob of thick cum oozed from the cell. Ayumi instinctively spread her free leg further apart, allowing the cameras to get the best look.

"Cut! Great!" the director shouted. "Damn that was hot. Great improvisation on the chikan line, Ayumi. Go get them some towels," he pointed at an assistant.

Nik backed off, allowing Ayumi to plop off the table, the cum already slowly leaking down her inner thighs.

"Alright, I'll be off to get cleaned up. Thanks for the fuck, big guy. I'll see you soon for the other scene," she said, walking off without waiting for the towel.

Nik stood there, staring at her leave before averting his attention to the fake classroom. An image of Anri and him making love flashed inside his mind, reminding him of a time they had snuck into his school after hours. Except when he finished cumming inside Anri, they kissed and held each other until they could no longer risk getting caught. The assistant came up with a towel and a bottle of water. He took the objects and nodded, his sullen expression hidden behind the mask.


12