Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see someone washed here already. Was it you or did one of the junior nurses already help give you some TLC?" she cooed.

GLUCK...GLUCK...SLURP....SLURP...GLUCK...

She moaned loudly as her mouth sucked faster and deeper. The Ivory Tower kept growing inside her mouth, wanting to choke her if she got too ambitious while caught up in her lust. The cock came out with an audible plop. Firm, experienced fingers kept stroking the wet, slimy cock shaft to keep it at full mast.

"I always love my foreign patients. So much energy and strength. I think this could be an all afternoon treatment. I can't ride you like a bull today but if you play nice with the doctor, I'm sure I could drop by one night during my rounds," she teased him.

The masked man slightly moaned as the nurse rubbed her thumb against his pisshole, finding a sensitive spot.

"Don't cum for me yet. It is a slow day at the office and I am going to make the most of the best endowed patient I've ever nursed back to health."

Shifting position so she stood in front of the bed, she struck an alluring pose for the patient. The name tag said Sakura. Her eccentric green lipstick and bra contrasted hotly with the candy striper uniform. Non-traditional for a Japanese hospital, it improved morale of patients and staff alike, and Sakura made it shine by accentuating each and every curve she had.

Running both hands all over her tits, neck and face, she put on a small dance for the patient, swaying her hips while turning around to show off her butt.

"I'll tell you a secret, stud, I love it up the ass. Most Japanese girls are too prudish for it but I'm a bad nurse, a very bad nurse."

Turning back around, Sakura slid partially onto the bed to push her face into the man's crotch. The wet cock rubbed against her face, letting her feel the pulsating blood in those thick, masculine veins. Sticking out her tongue she licked and nipped at the sides to keep teasing him.

She opened her mouth as if to speak but no words came out. Instead she smiled for a brief, hot moment before sucking on the cockhead again.

SLURP...SLURP...SLURP...Mmmmmm

The masked man let out a small groan, just loud enough for the nurse's ears to pick up the sound of a man's happiness. All the foreplay worked its magic on her pussy, leaking sweet juices down the sides of her inner thighs. Instead of rubbing her clit for some relief, Sakura chose to reach forward and drag her nails across the man's abdominal ridges. Her manicured nails dug in deep, marking their territory so none of the other nurse sluts could claim him.

Glug...Glug...Glug...Slurp...SLURP!

Sakura continued her caring ministrations, enjoying the hint of precum teasingly exiting the patient's cock. No way she could suck down the entire cock. In fact she barely got halfway down the shaft. It did not stop her from trying by loudly sucking and slurping all around so even half an inch more would slide down her throat.

Up her face went, smiling and breathing heavily. A long trail of slop extended from her lips to the cockhead. Stroking him off again, she licked her green lips before speaking.

"I knew gaijin's were hung but you're the biggest I've seen, stud. I hope you keep coming back here again and again for your physicals. I'd love to give your entire body an examination. I'm a dirty nurse if you get what I mean," she winked, her tongue licking the air up and down. "A lot of prudes but one I am not."

Down she went again, sucking every inch possible. Green lipstick left markings for them to see if she improved. Alas, she got to the same point again. Nik didn't complain, he just laid there, moaning as if completely unable to move. Sakura, however, dug her sharp nails into Nik's legs for leverage. She slid her lips down a fraction of an inch further, forcing spit bubbles to spurt from the sides of her mouth, and tears to well up in her eyes. Eyeliner streaked as much as the green lipstick. Whatever brand she wore, all the sucking and slop didn't cause it to wash away. Instead, a nice, green cockring shone and glistened under the examination room's hot light.

"That felt good but I am a professional," she smiled, barely getting the message out before coughing.

Grabbing a large cup from a nearby trolley within arms reach, Sakura wiggled it towards Nik.

"This is what we're here for after all. Got to make sure those swimmers can swim. Just stay still and let me do all the work like I've been doing."

One hand stroked him off vigorously, aiming his huge cock towards the opened, awaiting cup.

"Stud like you won't get off with a simple stroking. No, you need a nasty nurse to talk lewdly to you, like how I want to choke on that fat, white cock again. Do you know how wet I am? I don't think this would hurt going into me. I want to try it so bad I might break my personal rule about giving patients my phone number. Or would you prefer to fuck me in your car after my shift is done? You don't have to answer. I can feel your reply.

Your cock is getting harder. Telltale sign you're about to blow your load. I hope it is a lot. If it is more than the cup can hold, I'm going to lick it off for you. Don't worry, it won't ruin the test, at least I think it won't. If we cared about silly things like validity, I wouldn't be in here sucking you off to jizz into a cup. Is the drug working okay?"

Of course you can't answer. You're brave, my handsome foreign stud, to take the pay for this experimental sex drug. Complete immobilization in exchange for a harder male orgasm. I could do so many depraved things to you right now. Something like this."

Without skipping a beat jerking him off, Sakura moved forward with her tongue sticking out. Drops of saliva pelted Nik's ivory skin as she hovered her face over his. Like a dog she ran her tongue from his sculpted jawline, over the peak of his chiseled cheekbones, and retracted over his temple.

"Just a taste, stud," she continued, kissing the air towards him. "I know you won't get upset because I'm hot, and we both know a strong, dominant man like you would enjoy turning the tables on tiny, weak me for slobbering over your face. So I want you to jizz for me, stud, all inside this clean cup so the drug wears off. If you fill the cup I promise I'll let you fuck my ass in the backseat of my car, and you can slobber on me all you want."

A shot of thick jizz hit the back of the cup, surprising Sakura as she let out a sweet, startled gasp.

"Give me more. I want it drained and maybe I can fit the entire shaft in my tight ass if it is only half hard," she encouraged him, keeping the same stroking speed and motion.

Spurt after spurt of jizz filled the cup until it forced Sakura to give up due to the poor angling. Cupping her hand, she stroked the last few shots into her palm. Raising it up in the air angelically, she slightly tilted her head back, opening up to accept the tasty nectar. It trailed down the wrist into her awaiting mouth. Long and slow, the jizz pooled onto an awaiting tongue. A hot minute went by before she swallowed it all in one drop, letting out an audible, pleasurable moan.

"You win, stud. Don't think I won't be waiting for you after my shift ends."

Using her cum slicked hand, she stroked Nik off one final time. Wet fingers glided all over the still hard shaft.

"Even if it looks like I'll be taking the full mast."

Another twenty seconds of stroking went on until the pair were interrupted by a familiar sound.

"CUT!" the director called out. "One and done. I like it. Get the cleaners in here, and catering better be finished setting up lunch."

Nik leaned upwards, observing all the people running around the set. Sakura stood there, lifting the cup to her lips. Giving Nik a sultry smile and wink, she downed the jizz shot like a pro. Licking her lips as if she sampled five star cuisine, she turned her attention towards Nik.

"I told you I'm a dirty nurse. You need to eat a little more fruit."

"I'll remember to grab some from catering."

"Don't let me down later, stud."

Sakura's fingers trailed along Nik's leg, flirting with him as they talked.

"Later?" Nik asked, confused.

"Back seat of my car. I told you I like it up the ass, and I'm going to have the best fucking night of my sex life once we're off the clock."

"Wasn't that the script talking?"

"I have the sluttiest mouth in the industry, stud, and the best way to get the viewer thinking it is authentic is to be fucking authentic. Rest up, stud."

Sakura kissed the air towards Nik before walking off, eagerly licking inside the sample cup for every last drop of delicious sperm.

12