Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't have a choice of him showing up but we can break his face the moment he steps out of the car. He only won last time because he roid raged. Where did the Yamato clan find a gaijin to join their dumb ranks?" the skinny man replied.

"Their leader is a half-breed so of course he'd sleep with fleas. The guy is a pimp. Probably whored his girls out to him. Why else do foreigners come to Japan? Bunch of losers can't find women in their own country so they come here to raid ours."

"We'll make sure the moment he steps foot on Osakan soil, no one will give him a second look after we're done with him. I bet he wears that mask because he is ugly as a truck, so ugly not even his mother could stand to look at him as a child."

The pair of yakuza laughed. They were sitting in a bar inside their clan territory in Osaka. Both had gotten the shit kicked out of them during the rumble in Nagoya, and by the look on the bartender's face, they did not shut up about it since they returned.

"Another pack of ice?" the bartender asked, cloth draped over his shoulder.

"Make it snappy. I'm going to give that gaijin fucker all this pain back at him."

"Times two!" the skinny man added.

"The next rumble is soon. I'm going to get all the sleep I can get to be at full power. I should go see the girls too."

"Good idea."

"Didn't you mention how the gaijin was a loser for coming to Japan to get girls?" the bartender observed, cleaning glasses with his rag.

"What was that?" the fat man asked, aggressively.

"Yeah, what was that?" the skinny man added.

"Nothing, just talking to myself."

"Come on, we are going to pay the girls a visit to tend to these wounds," the fat man ordered.

"Right behind you."

The bartender looked at the pair leaving, letting out a small sigh. Another man in the bar placed his empty glass on the counter, sitting down on the stool.

"Tell me more about this new Muramune..."

X

"Thanks for the short notice call up," Musashi commented, waving Nik over to the empty chair.

"It got me out of the apartment. A handjob is nothing. I sat there and did nothing but breathe. I'll have enough energy for the rumble coming up."

"I thought so. You've got an open mind," Musashi continued, tapping his head. "Before I give you the details of the rumble, I heard you hit it off with Sakura."

"Are we a bunch of high school girls sharing notes?" Nik responded, defiantly.

"Now, now, just two guys talking about girls. She is a fiery one. Every film the sales get better and better. If we see good results from your cameo, expect a whole film paired with her."

"It is a means to an end."

"Is that what people call backseat fucking these days?" Musashi smirked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I own the parking lot attached to the studio building, Nik. Don't be dense. I don't plan on spying on you, but when you so blatantly makeout like horny teenagers against the hood of a car, then slip in the back, it is hard for the camera not to catch the action, well, in action."

"Nothing saying I can't have any fun."

"Right!" Musashi suddenly shouted happily, smacking the table with his hand. "I tried setting you up with Madaonnas and college girls to no avail. You could have told me you wanted a porno girl to help ease your troubles."

"It is not like that," Nik sighed.

"Fill me in. You two steamed up the car for an hour, off the meter. Get her number, her real number?"

Nik hesitated for a moment, choosing his words carefully.

"The truth?" he asked.

"Always. I like it straight-up. I had a picture of Paula Abdul on my bedroom wall."

"I didn't want a pity fuck smelling of your wallet."

"Can't get more straight up than that," Musashi smiled. "You think I would have paid some of my workers to seduce and fuck you?"

"Maybe, or maybe I'd charm their panties off without the help. Point is, I didn't want the thought, even for an instant, that it'd be fake. I'm fucked in the head and what I need is a piece of realness. I need to know one hundred percent those moans, the nasty words, every grunt is authentic. Sakura is a pornstar. She gets paid to fuck. She can get fucked any time she wants, so yeah, it felt good to feel wanted even if only for a good lay."

"For the record, I'm never paying your whore bill. The account I set up for you can pay for it. Any woman I say wanting to ride your money maker is one thousand percent legit. Just don't break the goods, yours and hers. You've got a lot of money to make for us."

"You're not pissed I insulted you?" Nik asked.

"That is what you consider an insult? You've never seen Ryuji and me debate policy. He makes me feel like I got the tooling. Look, I don't need a sycophant, Nik. We both know the game. Now, with the girltalk out of the way, here is the deal for the rumble. I hope you enjoy road trips because we're going to Osaka, and you better fucking believe it will not be a warm welcome."

"The same assholes as before?"

"Definitely, and don't think for one moment they have not put a target on your head. The new golden boy, some gaijin who wants to play yakuza. You humiliated one of their lieutenants. You think they'll roll over and take it? Not on their turf. Expect a lot of resistance."

"I'd expect nothing less, it is their home turf after all."

"Be careful though, there will be tougher competition. A lot easier to get the heavy guns to show up on the home court than needing to travel by convoy cross-country. Not everyone in the organization enjoys these pressure valve moments. However, they'll need to make an appearance to save face."

"Do you get to fight this time, or are you going to sit on a chair and overlook the procession with a fan?"

"Always the teacher, no, I won't be sitting down to enjoy the show. Ryuji and I will be talking shop with our counterparts from Osaka. We're too high up the chain of command to get our hands dirty, but it is still a good opportunity to discuss business and hash out any grievances."

"Do I get another busted car?" Nik laughed.

The joke caused Musashi to laugh too before reaching into his pocket for a card.

"See this card?"

"I see it but I can't read it."

"You ensure victory over your zone and this card is yours."

"And that is?"

"A surprise."

"What if I don't like what the surprise is?" Nik retorted.

"Trust me, you'll love this surprise. Enough talk of incentives though. I have every faith you'll handle it. You've got the same crew as before, and I know they'll be up for the challenge. They saw what you can do and know you're in it with them. You're one of the team after that."

"One of the team..."

"Oh, before I forget since Ryuji is not here to break the news. Got another Ueno wife for a video after the rumble. Hot thing, great rack, and no clue how she fell for the loser who stuck her with the bills. Your Ivory Tower, as we're trademarking, will have a real bust for some paizuri action. I know, I know, I gave you total control over these types of films but a little friendly advice."

"If she has the gear to handle it, got to give the fans the obvious. How good does she look?" Nik asked.

"Like I said, a beauty. Pretty face. Tits to die for. A sweet ass. Perfect porno material. Don't worry, enjoy the fun and make money at the same time."

The pair talked shop for the next while before Nik left. He never traveled to Osaka before but he did not expect to do much sightseeing on this trip. Mentally, days were checked off during the week to maximize his training schedule with Barbaydas to be at peak performance for the rumble. He intended to win again, and a piece of him looked forward to it.

12