All Comments on 'Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 16'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MaxGirth69MaxGirth695 months ago

Great to see Nik back

TheLongGamerTheLongGamer5 months ago

My favourite character in this universe is still Suzy, the big heart with a hard shell, looking out for her girls when she's the one in real trouble. And in many ways she's the main character of the main story. The yakuza stuff is fun, but this part of the story doesn't seem to have room for someone like Suzy, so I'm looking forward to a return to the teacher setting.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacher5 months agoAuthor

@MaxGirth69: Thanks! Next chapter has more of him too.

@TheLongGamer: I'm glad to hear you like that character. You're right, the Rising Sun series has no room for Suzy, it is just my very long prologue to set-up why Nik is who he becomes, and why he does/can do some of the stuff he does in the main series. I appreciate the comment. Those get the creative juices flowing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hmmm, I really like the series. This isn't all bad or anything, but it is "all teaser", I feel.

It's a long series, this is probably not your (main) profession, it is well written... So thanks for delivering and sticking with it... but this time I'm greedy and ask for a bit more.

And I'll be back for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...