All Comments on 'Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 17'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Lost my virginity at 21. We fucked for over 4 hours. My dick had friction burn, my abs were on fire, my legs were rubber and I was exhausted beyond words….and I was in 2 triathlons and one marathon by that point and those did not do me in as much as my first time.

It took over a week to recuperate and honestly turned me off sex.

So. Imagine my disbelief when your protagonist has no physiological consequences to having sex all night.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth694 months ago

I missed Nik’s adventures. Good to see you found some time to write.

Happy New Year

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwful4 months ago

@whackdoodle that’s normal man. Especially for a first timer. The first time you go all in at the gym will put you in the same position. I was a pro in my late twenties. Met a client in the morning, rehydrate and pound some calories then meet my afternoon client. Three hours a session, Monday through Friday and then usually put it on one of my girlfriends on Saturday. The more you do anything physical, the more you CAN do it. Especially when you’re more experienced. You learn to pace yourself and be efficient with your movements.

I was a late bloomer too. Lost my cherry at 19. My first time was a lot like yours with the same results lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...