Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Stacy's mind continued thinking up an excuse for missing work the following night, Nik picked her up again into the full nelson, slipping into the warm, wet, needy hole. He had a lot of fucking to do, and the night just got started.

X

"What do you think about making this a long-term arrangement?" Stacy asked, running a finger along Nik's back.

He laid there, back facing the exhausted officer. The blankets were strewn along the dirty floor as their naked bodies glimmered with sweat. The dawn cracked open the sky, sending its morning glow through the open window blinds.

"You want me to be your booty call?" Nik asked.

"Important guy like you, we can help each other out. Look, getting laid was only fifty-percent of why I brought you here."

"The other half?"

"I want information on the yakuza."

Nik started laughing.

"You think you're hot enough to buy me off with your pussy? Sorry, you're attractive but I don't need to slip the cops intel to get laid. I get more than I need."

"Hear me out. I don't want dirt on your family. That is just dumb. I want intel on the other families. Meetings, fights, jaywalking, anything so I can bring in collars to earn a promotion. I don't want to be stuck doing patrol work."

"A career opportunist. I get it. What is in it for me?"

"More power for your family."

"I'm not a member of any family."

"Sure you are. You work for the Yamato's, directly or indirectly. Don't be dense. You're a pornstar for one of their production companies. The organized crime division compiles info on everyone in the porno business here from Yakuza-run productions. Even if you're legit, you're around those who are not legit, but this irezumi tells me you're the latter."

"Overachiever? Going to extra briefings to look good to the brass. I give you intel, people get busted, how do I know it does not come back to me?" Nik asked.

"No one needs to know where the information came from. As long as the first few busts are on point, I can swing the 'reliable informant' angle. A couple small time crooks to create a pattern, then I let the division know a reliable informant has dropped me a message on something bigger. I'll be a shoe-in for a promotion."

"You're a weird one, Stacy," Nik commented. "I've never met someone so eager to get their hands dirty."

The irony of his statement did not escape Nik's attention the moment those words left his lips.

"Think it over. Next time we hook-up again you can tell me your answer."

"And if I say no?"

Stacy's fingers kept tracing along Nik's back.

"I'll have to go looking elsewhere."

"I'll think about it but don't expect an answer soon. This is not something I can snap my fingers and poof, magic."

"I don't know, you were magical throughout the night. How many Viagra's did you pop to stay hard for so long?"

"Haven't taken a pill in my life. It is all natural."

"Bullshit, but I'm not complaining. Keep popping them before the next time we meet."

Nik ignored her disbelief, sitting up naked on the dirty bed.

"You mind if I get more water from your fridge?"

"Knock yourself out."

"You're not what I expected for a cop, Stacy. You're as blunt as a hammer."

He got up, seeking out a sip of water to wash away the taste of dried pussy juice from his mouth. His muscles ached for sustenance, working overtime to satiate the nymphomaniacal officer.

"Yeah, I get a dressing down from the boss about that all the time. Why do you think I need all the subterfuge? My charming personality won't win me any favors."

"Now I'm curious. If you're so easy, why not spread your legs for a superior and just fuck your way to a promotion?"

"Who said I'm easy? I have standards."

"Taking home foreign yakuza to a fuckpad on a first meeting is not easy?"

"I thought you were not a yakuza?" she winked at him. "Call it lust at first sight. Not many hunky foreign men around here like you. I said it before, the organized crime division does its research on new actors the gangs hire for their films, female and male. I already knew who you were when we got the call. You're as hung as I expected from your films."

"A set-up."

"No, an opportunity. Just happenstance I got the call for the disturbance."

Nik downed the fresh, cold water quickly, savoring every single drop gulped down.

"Sure, happenstance."

"Believe it or don't believe it, makes no difference to me. All you need to worry about is that intel checking out legit. Got a rival family you want to put the screws to?"

"I can think of one," Nik blurted out, his subconscious taking charge.

"If I'm offering this to you, better believe there are other officers already under the sheets for the other families in Nagoya, and all over Japan."

She slid upwards, allowing the small blanket to slip from her upper body. She sat there, tits hanging out without a care in the world. Dried jizz matted down her long, black hair.

"I'll think about it," Nik stated, sipping again from the fresh water bottle. "Am I free to go?"

"You were free to go hours ago. We might need you later if the perps decide not to take a deal and instead go to court."

"Any place near here that is any good for breakfast?"

"Just chain restaurants in this area and some mom and pops. Nothing that sticks out. Your Japanese will get you served in them if you don't want the chain taste."

"Lucky us that I can speak Japanese. Your career advancement plan would be dead on arrival if I only spoke English."

"If I talked to you in English, it'd ruin the fantasy," she replied, suddenly speaking with an Australian accent. "No fun being your Asian fucktoy if I sounded like I came from Brisbane."

"Are you going to pull out a CIA badge next?" Nik asked, letting out a chuckle at getting bamboozled by her linguistical skills.

"I can't reveal all my secrets on a first date," she laughed, continuing to converse in English. "Take the card on the table. If you want to do the deal, give me a call. I need to get dressed and out of here before the morning patrolman shows up."

Stacy slipped out of the bed, rummaging around the floor for her various articles of clothing. Nik took the hint, needing to get back to his apartment as well. He needed to rest up like ordered, not waste anymore of his jizz off-camera.

Once dressed, Nik slipped the business card into his pocket. The offer tempted him. What harm would it do to keep her card? Even if he didn't bother with the offer, better to have it in case he chose to pull that trigger.

Stacy led him outside into the morning breeze. None of the morning shift arrived yet, giving them both the opportunity to slip away to their own destinations before being caught. It did not take a genius to figure out that while other officers indulged in after-hour activities, getting caught in the act only caused unneeded trouble and hassle.

A couple streets away from the koban, Nik found one of the small restaurants Stacy told him about. Slipping inside, he scanned the ticket machine the restaurant used. He felt his stomach rumbling from all the calories used during the night's escapades. The older man behind the counter also heard the telltale sign of hunger.

He made a joke in Japanese to another man behind the counter, assuming Nik didn't understand them. Nothing mean or denigrating, only a comment betting on if Nik ordered the large or normal bowl. The other gentleman guessed correctly. Nik handed the older man the slip that read a large bowl of gyudon.

Sitting at the counter seating, Nik's head hung down from exhaustion and disbelief. He did not seek these hookups but now he had an insatiable police officer wanting to ride him dry.

"First the pornstar, now the cop, I'm not getting much rest in a long time," he mused to himself, quietly waiting for the fresh meal.

12