Whitewash League Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cassie, you're getting a call from the manager. They want you to host the Whitewash News Hour again. The new girl doesn't have the stamina to go two nights in a row," Anna said, walking up from the shadows of the studio.

"Duty calls. You might not be my bitch, Cassie, but you do an invaluable service for the city. Never forget that," The Massa told her, warmly.

"Thank you, sir. I won't forget it. I'll make sure my holes never tire, so any cracker needing relief won't be left needy."

With that, she walked off to get ready for the show. Anna remained though, smiling at The Massa, and flipped her hair around seductively.

"I saw papi doesn't have a border bunny on the team yet," she flirted, pushing a hand against his hard stomach. "Got room for one more in your league. I'm not as weak as I look, papi."

"And what would your name be?" he asked, looking over the Latina girl with lewd eyes.

"Anna, papi," she giggled, turning around to show off her lithe body. "I heard what you said to Cassie. I have no problem playing the good wife for you. I can cook you a good meal, and take care of your other needs better than a chink. Latinas are white girls anyways."

The Massa put a firm hand on her tight bottom. The girl had long, dark hair, long legs, and small tits. She looked like a track and field star. He put a finger to her mouth, which she immediately sucked on with a kinky smile.

"I saw your tape, dominating Oreo Girl and Wonder Negress last year. I know you like a girl with a mouth, papi, and I'm not afraid to use mine. You want to breed a border bunny so badly, I can tell. Want to purify me, papi? Make me fully European again with your semen injections," she whispered, rubbing her hand under his dress shirt. "I don't have a costume but it shouldn't be hard to find one to disguise myself as Border Bunny, champion of illegal Mexican cunts."

"You heard what I told Cassie. Impress the Whoriental Express and you'll get your chance to impress me. I got your card from her. It was a bold move, and your pussy smelled delicious. Come by the fortress and set up a time with us for a try out."

He gave her ass a hard smack, one that got an immediate purr from Anna.

"Si, papi, I'll be there."

Anna bit her lip, staring back at him, before she sauntered off back to work.

"Gale isn't going to be happy, but seeing them suck me together is going to be fun," he commented, laughing.

X

A splash banner appeared on the screen, and cheery music played, as the nightly, Whitewash News Hour began. Cassie stood at a simple, clear desk with a few papers in her hands. A box appeared off to her side as she spoke, highlighting the current events around the city.

"I'm your host, Cassie Whitehead, filling in tonight temporarily. Our top story, protests on Ebony Lane, as protesters demand the removal of the statue of the founding father of the city. Protesters say that it is a symbol of racism and not inclusive enough towards the historically mistreated cracker population, and the growing number of immigrants into our fine city. The leader of the protestors is demanding its immediate destruction, and an official apology from the Mayor's office."

As Cassie speaks, a couple naked white men flank her sides. Immediately she grabs their long, thick cocks to jerk off while she is speaking.

"We have reached out to the Mayor's office but have not received an official reply yet. It is unknown what the response will be."

A third cracker came up behind Cassie, lifting her pretty skirt, and immediately began fucking her on live TV. She tried to continue the program, professionally, but the thick cock caused her to moan and grunt while speaking.

"In other news...fuck...other news, the rate of breeding gangs is on the rise. Authorities have been ordered to stand down and not inter...ugh...interfere unless they turn violent. The Mayor has declared the city a sanctuary city, and...harder, slam me harder!..."

Cassie slipped in and out of being professional and being a dirty fucktoy for the crackers in studio. There were a dozen of them, randomly picked up in trucks for an hour's wages. A form of welfare work instigated by the current administration to ease their burden.

"After declaring the city a safe zone for cracker immigrants, her approval rating has been squarely divided along party lin...oomf..."

Her voice got cut off as another cracker stuffed it full of white meat. Her eyes bulged as this man was bigger than any she ever took so far. Barely a couple inches got pushed in as he was too thick for her tiny mouth.

"Glug...glug...slurp...slurp...glug..."

She couldn't help but worship the long, thick shaft. Even if she wasn't so receptive, the men were openly using her for their pleasure. The four men switched places like a merry-go-round, putting Cassie through her paces. Precum and mouth slop covered her face, hands, and jacket.

"Along party lines...some call her policies great for being on the right side of history...uhnnn...while others say she is throwing the city, its culture, people, and finances under the bus."

The men began jizzing all over her face and body, and like a cat, she licked it up as if it were delicious milk. As quickly as they came, they were replaced by others.

"Our final story, open cheerleader tryouts for the Ivory City Crusaders. Any ebony females wanting to join the cheerleading squad is allowed to apply for a temporary work visa at the Ivory consulate. Must not have kids, except daughters of legal age. If married, husbands are not allowed in the city."

For the entire show, the dozen crackers rotated using her holes. By the end of the program, she was a dripped, drooling, used mess. With the amount of cocks she drained during the week, there was little doubt the black woman was pregnant, and incubating a cracker child within her ebony womb. The bigger question for the ace reporter was could she handle all the fucking when that baby bump began to grow visibly?

12