All Comments on 'Whitman'

by BelleCanzuto

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Fucking just wow. What an amazing build up, perfect power play. More please!

dombledoredombledoreabout 5 years ago
Outstanding.

Superb. Extraordinary. Bravo.

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 5 years ago
Phew, that was hot...

Very good story line, and such hot, detailed description of the scene had me wriggling in my chair!

Excellent from start to finish, including grammar and spelling. Hope to read more stories from you. Thank you for sharing this.

5* Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Haven't read a story this captivating in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

I was quite impressed. I really enjoy every element of the story in my own life..my lover keeps me quessing..I never know what to expect. I'll definitely make sure he reads this.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 4 years ago
Exquisite

Simply remarkable.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Slap Ruined It

Well-written overall, but a slap to the face is assault, not BDSM play. How does she explain the resultant bruise to her coworkers?

arbenitrearbenitreover 4 years ago
Well Done

Nicely written. She would be quite a pleasure to tame and train. He did a good job of bringing her out and positioning himself as Dominant, but allowed her a leniency she neither wanted nor deserved. I like the phrasing, it's very insightful.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 4 years ago

Wow, that was like an instruction manual of how to do it right ;) Loved the way you combined both description and emotions which painted a very vivid picture of the entire scene — the windows across from her down to her stockings pooled around her ankles. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Breathtaking

So incredibly erotic. Lol, I expect all of us with submissive tendencies are clamouring “me, me, me next please!”

I’ve never understood the “face slapping” thing, it’s the wrong kind of pain definitely non erotic and an absolute mood killer, IMHO it has no place in a sexual scene. Can’t quite imagine myself tied like that...unless it’s a low window or really long belt! Is it just me or would anyone else have been offended by the cop’s comment about a transaction?

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

PsyferPsyferalmost 4 years ago

"She found her voice but lost her words" Fuckin hell, One of the best pieces of writing I've seen...

Kl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBelleCanzuto@BelleCanzuto
Thank you all for your comments and your constructive criticism. I've just passed my third anniversary as a published author here, and it's definitely been a learning experience. Well worth it, every day. I haven't submitted new stories in a while, but I'm working on several. ...