Whitman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't earned it."

She let out a long string of every curse word she knew.

He leaned back to her pussy, and gave her clit one long lick with his whole tongue. It was too much, and not enough. As he told her the rest, he punctuated each sentence with another long lick of his tongue on her pussy and a little flick of the tip on her clit. "Beg." Lick. "Beg me for it." Flick. "Beg to me to cum. Beg me to let you cum all over me. Show your audience who you really are. Beg me. Prove to me that you can earn it. Prove it to me. Prove it to them. Be an exhibitionist. Earn it. Beg."

She said "Please." He didn't move. She said "Please, oh please, let me cum." He started using his tongue on her again, but too slowly, too lightly. She said his name, softly. She said "I'm begging you, please."

He was moving his fingers now, sliding them in and out of her ass, setting up a rhythm of several short strokes and a long one. She repeated his name over and over, like a supplication. Said "please" more times in a row that she could count. Breathed, "I need you." Moaned, "I'll do anything." Gasped, "My God, you're so good to me." Now he was truly working her. She groaned, "Please. God. Don't stop."

The fingers in her ass pumping away, his other hand spreading her pussy lips open so he could get to all the tender parts he wanted. He was flicking and the rubbing the tip of his tongue directly on her clit. He was holding her open, even more exposed, tapping her clit as rapidly as he could with his tongue. Concentrating on that most important area and moving his head to keep up with her involuntarily rocking hips. She wasn't completing sentences any more. She was saying half syllables that might have been "please", or might have been "God", or might have been "fuck" or "yes." It didn't matter, in his mind every word, sigh, gasp and moan meant: "You own me."

Now she was sucking in and letting out long low shuddering breaths. He kept up his rhythm, finger fucking her ass and sucking her clit. He didn't need to watch her anymore, and he let her move, rolling and grinding her hips into his head, pressing him back against the glass. She took a sharp deep breath in and held it. Then he felt the orgasm as it rolled through her. Felt her rise on her toes, then down and try to bend her knees, felt her pelvis pulsing into his face, felt her juices flowing as her pussy clenched.

As the orgasm washed over her, he pulled away, pulled his fingers out of her ass and ducked around behind her. He quickly picked up the towel, wiped off his face and hands and dropped it to the floor between their feet. Watching her ride out the last of her orgasm, he rapidly rolled a condom over his erection, slathered himself in lube, and squirted a healthy dollop on her ass. Just as she was regaining her composure he stepped up and slid the head of his penis in her ass, just past the sphincter.

She gasped and looked back at him; he stood very still, holding her hips. She nodded and he felt her relax around him. He slid himself farther in, until she arched her back slightly. He stopped again, waited for her nod and penetrated deeper. She let out a low, guttural groan, and threw her head back. He entered her at a slow but steady pace until he was as far in as he wanted. His balls not quite touching her ass, because even though she was trying to relax she had raised up on her toes. He waited, more patiently that he thought possible, until she relaxed again and sighed. Waited as she shifted her weight and gradually lowered her heels, sliding herself farther onto his cock. She let out another groan and a shudder, and he pulled on her hips to settle her firmly.

They were so close together now, and he leaned forward, pressing his chest to her back, using his hips to push her forward into the glass. He stroked her sides and ran his hands up along her arms, grasping the door frame just to either side of the curtain rod bracket that was holding her up. He shifted his weight, gently pushing her feet outward and placing his between hers. Now he started moving in her, sliding his cock out just a little, just rocking his hips back, and then forward as far as he could. She had her forehead pressed against the door and he bent his head down to kiss her ear, her cheek, the side of her neck. He turned his head and kissed her shoulder and the arm that was still straight over her head.

Started whispering to her. "You're beautiful. You're my beautiful fuck. You're so tight."

Ran his hands back down her arms to her tits, all the while fucking her ass, moving a little farther out of her each time, then back in as far as he could, grinding his hips into her butt, pushing her hips to the door. He held a breast in each of his hands, rubbed her nipples, squeezed gently in time with his thrusts.

"My beautiful fucking exhibitionist. My cock belongs in you. My cock belongs in your ass, in your cunt, in your mouth. My hands belong on your tits and in your pussy. Show yourself off for me. Show this whole city. You belong to me."

He kept massaging and cupping her breasts with one hand, while the other went to her pussy and he used his long middle finger to rub and rapidly flick her clit. He hit the right spot and she gasped again.

She found her voice. She found her voice but lost her words. She rattled off a long series of half words and inarticulate sounds. Breathing, sighing, pressing back against him. Encouraging him with her every move and utterance.

He abandoned her pussy and tits, and held on to her hips, thrusting himself in her and pulling her back against him. She arched her back and raised up on her toes, pushed her ass out against him and tried to meet his rhythm. She kept trying to yank on the belt holding up her hands, she desperately wanted to be fingering her own cunt, wanting to pinch her own tits, since he wasn't. But she gave in to the sensations of his cock filling her ass. This more full than full feeling, the sensation of being stretched out, his shaft sliding back and forth through her asshole, and the pressure of his body behind her.

He was pulling her hips back toward him, and she felt him slide one arm around, then his other hand was back at her pussy. He was fingering her again, and it didn't take much for her to cum again. He fucked her ass harder as the orgasm washed over her. Slid himself almost all the way out, and ever so slowly back in, so she could feel every inch. Ground his hips hard into her butt. Then fucked her faster and deeper as her orgasm faded. Faster still and then he was cumming. Several hard, sudden, short thrusts, and then one last shove that sent her all the way into the door and up on her toes. His arm was still wrapped around her waist, and he was squeezing, squeezing, pulling her closer to him. His breath was ragged and hot in her ear. He was whispering pleasure.

She turned her head and he kissed her deeply. Leaned forward against her again, and laid his head on her arm. She watched him shudder and his eyes flutter. His cock was still inside her as he reached up with both hands shaking to unbuckle his belt and unwrap it from the bracket.

He lowered her wrists slowly and she was surprised at how sore her arms were. He guided her back away from the door so that they were square on the towel; slid himself out of her and pulled off the condom. She caught her breath again and almost fell. He wrapped the other towel around her waist and carried her to the couch.

They sat next to each other, still in view of the sliding glass door. He carefully pulled the belt back through the tie windings, and undid the knot in the tie. Carefully unwound the tie and let them both fall to the floor. Rubbed her hands and wrists and looked at her searchingly.

She was staring at the door, fogged up in places, with streaks of what was probably sweat. Staring through the door at all those lights. Still imagining the people in those other rooms. She felt his gaze and met it; she smiled and leaned over to kiss him. She was a little dazed, confused, bemused, and woozy.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked. He looked as drunk as she felt; he just nodded.

"So, what'll we do for an encore?"

He smiled broadly. "Well, Whitman, I guess we'll think of something."