Who a King Must Do Ch. 05

Story Info
On the back of great turmoil.
5.7k words
4.72
9.9k
12

Part 6 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
454 Followers

A lot of things happened after Anduin woke up. For a start, they took a bath together that involved her giving him a soapy handjob and ended with her tasting his cum with her tongue for the first time. From the orgasmic reaction it was clear that the mark was clearly doing its work.

Then, on the way back to the bed to engage in activities that would have made another bath necessary, they were rudely interrupted by an explosion. It seemed Priscilla Ashvane had survived her flight out of the city after all and now her gathered forced were laying siege to Boralus.

They both got back into their clothes as quick as possible and joined the defensive battle. In an attempt to keep the already terribly wide spread secret of his presence in Kul Tiras a secret, Anduin kept his fights to somewhere where it was hard to identify him and let Jaina do the heavy lifting. Together, they slew the invading force, largely consisting of pirates and the arch mage used her mastery of frost to put out the fires wherever she quickly could.

It was evident that they had not expected Jaina to be there. Where they identified her, the scum, that was only bound to Ashvane's cause by as much honour as gold could buy, dropped their weapons and ran. The peak of the battles came about when they faced sea giant and a kraken, both of which they slew only with time which they did not have and certainly costed dozens if not hundreds of civilians their life. However, they had to kill those creatures to reach the Azerite artillery that was aiming at the Proudmoore palace. If they failed in that, the damage would be much direr.

Compared to the sea monstrosities, freezing artillery was child's play.

However, the terror did not end there. The cities defences were scrambled and broken when the sound of yet another alarm rung from the walls. Ashvane was approaching with an entire pirate fleet. Katherine looked ready to give up hope when Jaina arrived, raising the anchor shaped silver pendant that was supposedly a holy relic of Kul Tiras towards the waters.

Anduin stood in the crowd, all shocked at the apparent doom that was about to befall them. As the Lord Admiral turned to her daughter. "Legend has it that this pendant is the heart of our fleet," she said, looking at it, "when I saw you and it, I thought that hope had returned to our shores. That, with it, I could call our fleet home. I now see my mistake." she took Jaina's hand and gently placed the pendant in her hand. "I am not the one to wield it."

The arch mage looked at the silver thing in her palm as her mother lowered her arms again. Beginning to hum a song, one that was used to curse her in Kul Tiras for years, she did as her mother and raised to the sky. Storms, conjured by corrupt tide sages in Stormsong Valley, darkened the distant clouds. It was against that darkness that the anchor began shining bright. "There you are," Jaina muttered and an enormous spell was unleashed with the pendant as the medium.

Thunder in the distant cloud. One flash, two flashes, then a large strike, the drumming sound rolled over the land as the silhouette of a large battle barge became visible in the fog. One by one ships followed after the pirate fleet, peeled themselves out of they wet of the unnatural thunder. They all bore the flag of a large anchor.

The Kul Tiran fleet had returned just in the nick time. The storm slowly cleared as the armada closed in on Ashvane's cobbled together alliance of lowlifes. It was to no surprise that the white flag was hissed before a single shot was fired.

"It seems hope truly has returned," Katherine smiled at her daughter. A single glance of the old woman's eyes went over to Anduin. The regent of Kul Tiras looked fulfilled, but as tired as the time she and the High King had first met. "With you, Lord Admiral."

Anduin's eyes went wide. Not only had Katherine just given up her post, she had given it to the daughter she must have known was his by now. Indeed, the grey eyes of the old women lingered on Anduin long enough to inform him of the fact that she was fully aware of what she had just done. Of the implications and of the consequences, she was aware of it all.

_____________________________________________________________

"The daughters out of your marriage will inherit that name Proudmoore, not Wrynn," Katherine made clear her one demand to agreeing to their engagement. "And they will be heirs of Kul Tiras first and Stormwind second, I understand that this arrangement works with your announcement that your child with the priestess Tyrande will lay claim to that throne?"

"That is correct, lady Proudmoore," Anduin bowed his head. This way the human child wouldn't get envious even if it didn't get to rule over Stormwind, as it always had Kul Tiras to fall back upon. If it was a daughter.

"Good, then I await an invitation to the marriage soon," Katherine said.

"Mother...the marriage will be tomorrow," Jaina told the former Lord Admiral and reached for her stomach. "I am already pregnant and I yearn to be with my ma- Anduin officially. This should happen as soon as possible."

Katherine looked taken aback. "Did a priest confirm this?"

"Lady Proudmoore, need I remind you who I am," Anduin was amused by the question. "But even without me seeing whether or not the spark of life has ignited your daughter, I can guarantee that she is pregnant."

"As can my handmaidens," Katherine muttered under her breathe and nodded. "You might as well marry immediately on your return if you want to do it that quickly."

"I need my double to return to the city beforehand. Certainly, the citizenry will be shocked by this sudden announcement even without me revealing I have been on a secret mission," the High King explained. He knew the nobles would get on board. Not few of them had suggested to both his father and Anduin himself that they should make efforts taking that arch mage as a bride. For the rest of the population, he wasn't so sure.

"I see," Katherine pondered. "I assume Boralus will be able to rebuild itself without me for a few days. My son is a capable lad, he can run this ship without a me."

Together they stepped through portal and exited in the Stormwind Keep. They were greeted by Tyrande, who had made a slight addition to her wardrobe in his absence. In addition to the silver, easy to get out of robe and the diadem that showed her to be the High Priestess, she wore a golden collar with a tag dangling on it that depicted the Alliance symbol, with the slight difference that the lion's mane looked exactly like the mark Anduin had left on her body.

She was doing some paperwork there, eagerly waiting with one hand flipping the pages and the other massaging her bare clit between her wide-spread legs. The moment the three of them appeared, she stood up to undo her robes. "Master Anduin, finally you return, I have missed you so much I was sick with lust," the calm words caressed his ears light moonlight as the robe whisperingly fell to the floor. "I see you have successfully found Jaina. Got to see you, arch mage Proudmoore."

"To you, I will soon be queen," Jaina assured her, opening her mouth to add something lewd but, aware of her mother, who was frozen by the scandalous situation, she stopped herself.

"Indeed, Tyrande, we need to organize a wedding ceremony, so get your robes back on. I need the people you will speak to, to have the blood where they can think with it." The High Priestess was as disappointed about this as he was. He couldn't await to fuck her again, much less could he await taking both her and Jaina at the same time.

However, there was an order to these things.

_____________________________________________________________

Shaw returned to Stormwind in a hurry. Luckily, he had been in the civilized parts of Redridge at the time, so the news reached him quickly. Within 12 hours he had hurried back, using all the portals and griffons necessary. From the moment the spymaster, disguised as Anduin, stepped into the city and Anduin himself stepped before the altar were a mere four hours. Four hours spent in a hurry to assemble the nobility, get dressed, convince the church, inform the heralds and then finally start the ceremony. Throughout that whole endeavour, Jaina and Tyrande were gone from his side. Shandris was still around, sucking his dick at the one occasion they had time for it.

But it all was worth it at the end when the sound of the chapel organ began to play and Jaina strutted in in the white dress. A veil hid her face, but what wasn't hidden were her tits, looking more massive than other due to the dress pushing them and almost out of their confines. The rest of the white satin was also almost see through and hugged her curves. It had the colour of innocence, but that was all it had in that regard. Genn was guiding her upwards, being the stand-in for her father as Anduin's most trusted advisor.

There was a collective popping of boners amongst the males in the crowd as they watched the arch mage walk up to her betrothed. Anduin's worries had been for nothing, again. The citizenry loved their king, that had given them absolute sexual liberation, so much that they wouldn't have cared if he had married a woman for each hour of the day every day, that was an actual citation from a newspaper. The nobles had been on-board with this, as predicted. Solely the stance of the church was unknown and if they decided to back out right there, this may still have become a disaster of some capacity.

Anduin lifted his gaze from his approaching fiancé only for one second to look over to Katherine, who had a happy tear in her eye but was glancing over to the person positioned tactically next to her. He was an extremely handsome elf who was making no qualms about the fact that he was just a slave and she could tell him to eat her out right there. Many people in the standing crowd were having sex against pillars already, although they had the decency to do so quietly.

'Perfect,' Anduin thought and returned back to Jaina as she walked up the stairs to the altar. Genn assumed his place next to his own wife instead. She stopped next to Anduin, he could see that she was smiling under the veil, but that was all.

"Nobles, citizens, peasants and slaves of Stormwind," the Arch-Bishop himself was leading the ceremony and he did so in a deep voice that could put the fear of the Light into the people he condemned or warm the hearts of everyone he wanted to uplift. Truly, Omnius was a worthy successor to Benedictus. "The Church of the Light today commemorate the marriage between Anduin Llane Wrynn, High King of the Alliance, and Jaina Proudmoore, Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras," a mumble went through the crowd, that was almost as hot news at the wedding itself. The Arch-Bishop let the crowd rest for a moment before he continued.

"The recent months have indeed been turbulent. The Horde's disgusting actions off the back of the Legion's fall have put a deep wound into the Alliance, one none felt deeper than the night elves," Anduin tensed up ever so slightly, the bishop could now take one of two routes. "But in their direst hour, they were gracious!" and Anduin relaxed again. "They came to our king to give of themselves everything and our king agreed, guaranteeing us all a life in pleasure. From the ashes of Teldrassil thus didn't just fall deep, justified anger for the Horde, but also bloomed new love.

"And yes, I must admit fault, for I and the rest of the church did not want to waver in front of the new order, but, and to allow myself to sully this grand occasion with a couple of words, once you fucked a willing night elf whore, you just cannot disagree with the results," laughter, applause and loud whistles echoed through the room together with a lot of clothes. "Yes, I see indeed here in this church now more love than I have seen in any day prior!"

The Arch-Bishop raised his hands, gleaming with holy light. "Not just the night elves joined us in the flesh, but so did the other races live and trading with Stormwind. Never have the people of Stormwind been happier with each other. Indeed, we all have learned to love each other much more. The Light is deeply pleased with High King Anduin and so I bestow upon him a blessing. A blessing our church has never once before given anyone. Indeed, I allow the High King to marry as many times inside these walls as he wants!"

The applause exploded into acclaiming shouts, branded over into euphoria as the crowd went more and more wild. There were more naked people in the crowd than there were clothed ones now. Even the first priests began saying goodbye to their robes. "FOR ANDUIN!" "FOR THE ALLIANCE!" "FOR THE SLUTS!" "FOR THE STUDS!"

"And now, without further ado," the light of the Arch-Bishops hand flew underneath the ceiling and illuminated the building as he raised his scripture from the altar. "Anduin Llane Wrynn, do you solemnly swear to take Jaina Proudmoore as your first wife, to give her children and stay with her and your other wives and willing slaves until death do you apart?"

"Yes, I do," Anduin announced loudly, his hands strongly around the satin gloves that lay around Jaina's as a thin layer through which he felt her warmth.

"Do you, Jaina Proudmoore, solemnly swear to take Anduin Llane Wrynn as your one true husband, to give him children and to let him take as many wives and willing slaves as he so desires and to stay with him and those sister wives of yours until death do you apart?"

The deck was obviously stacked in Anduin's favour here and he didn't even write those vows. Neither did Tyrande, judging by the deeply pleased surprise look she wore when he caught her in the corner of his eyes. He also caught Katherine being slowly disrobed.

Despite that clear favouritism towards Anduin, Jaina didn't hesitate in the slightest when she said, "Yes, I do."

The light under the ceiling came down on them like a golden pillar, but it burned neither of them. Indeed, the only thing it did was disintegrate the veil that separated Anduin from looking at the women he was one kiss away from marrying.

What came into view behind left him speechless for a moment. Gone were the dark bags and the wrinkles, it was like he was looking at Jaina who was in her late twenties again, not her middle thirties. Her messy hair was now an orderly braid that sexily rested on her shoulder. The white of her hair seemed much more silver and the blonde much more gold, were practically glowing even as the Light disappeared around them. Her skin had turned from pale to flush with life again, flush also with happiness and sexual attraction. Her small smile bloomed into a wide one, showing of her white pearly teeth. In her blue eyes reflected happiness she never thought she'd find. "Perfect," he managed to mutter under his breath.

"You may kiss the bride!" the Arch-Bishop announced and, just like that first kiss back in Kul Tiras, they were at each other without any way to hold them back anymore. Their tongues were suddenly in a fight for dominance. One were Jaina was clearly losing, finding herself falling back and only being held upright by Anduin's strong arms, but where she did it anyway just to make her submission to him that much more satisfying. Her eyes were closed as a moan escaped her lips, the first openly loud moan, from between the wet noises of the deep kiss.

Anduin suddenly stopped and addressed his people. "PEOPLE OF THE ALLIANCE, ARE YOU WITH ME AND MY QUEEN?" "YEEEES!" "DO YOU WISH TO MAKE THIS A FESTIVAL OF THE NEW WAY OF STORMWIND?!" "YEEEEEEEEES!" Anduin then turned to the Arch-Bishop and asked, with only deep respect for the man, "then may I?"

The man smiled perversely, "High King, I have the suspicion that this altar only waited for this day and none of us new."

"Anduin what..." Jaina asked while the Arch-Bishop walked away. She then yelped in surprise as he picked her up, his arms slung around her waist, and carried her until they both stood where the bishop had been. Then he put her down with her back against the stone. He expected her to shudder from the cold of the stone, but the sanctified marble was beaming with holy warmth.

He took a moment to enjoy the sight. The hairband, now without veil, sat beautiful like a diadem above her head. The white dress, almost champagne coloured from her skin partly shining through, showed him everything he needed to see. Her nipples were rebelling against the cloth that creating a pressed mass of soft, fleshy goodness at the rim of them.

That was the last time he would see that dress intact, as he grabbed the skirt made from layer upon layer of satin and ripped it open. Underneath he saw even more white. White stockings pressing into her decently thick thighs and white panties with a damp spot that was most definitely see-through.

"A-anduin, we can't, my mother..." Jaina started, looking over her shoulder to find the one person she didn't want to seem this horny in front off riding a night elven cock amidst an orgy that was quickly consuming all of the church. Genn quickly joined the fun, the old wolf mustering himself to become the kingdoms premiere GMILF hunter. "...my mother is being fucked in the middle of a giant crowd," she confusedly finished and smiled in relief.

"She will return to Kul Tiras with a garrison of night elves," Anduin informed his wife, "and from there our way of life will influence theirs. Ultimately, all of the Alliance will come to take Stormwind's outlook on sexual liberation, if nothing else."

Jaina, now losing any reason to hold back in front of this crowd, turned to look at Anduin with intense desire. "Fuck me then," she gasped, hooking her fingers into her dress and pulling the tight cloth down, her tits spilling out immediately, falling slightly to either side. Even they seemed more firmer now, as if the night with Anduin had ultimately caused all of her to be rejuvenated. Something that, with the absurd amount of holy energy that pulsated inside his seed, wasn't even entirely unlikely. "Fuck me in front of my people, let them see their queen writhe under their stallion of a kind and hear me scream your name - your title - louder than all these sluts together can moan! Pump me full of seed and show our people beyond the shadow of a doubt that their queen has been bred."

His cock was as hard as the finest Ironforge steel after that list of demands. When he ripped her panties off and pulled his pants down, his large cock bouncing out, he said, "As my queen wishes," and pushed inside. "By the Light, it has been too long," he groaned.

"Aaaah," she moaned, it hadn't even been a full twenty-four hours, but she agreed, "Yes, yes, Anduin, my king, my husband, my master! It has been too long!" Her legs closed his hips. "Every moment we were separated, I - aaaahhhh - I yearned for your touch!" her hands reached up to her breasts and kneaded them, "I needed to feel your hands on my hips again." He grabbed her as she wished and intensified his thrusts. "When I put on this dress, I wanted nothing more for you to rip it off! Take me like the whore I am!"

"Rip it off, you say?" he raised his hand to the empty pieces of satin that had held her chest, "Even if that meant you had to walk back to the palace naked, with cum leaking out of you for everyone to see?!"

With every word of the suggestions she only became tighter around him. She screamed the answer into the church as her folds convulsed, her back arches. Anduin came a few second after her, her quivering quim was milking him and he fully intended to give her all the seed he could pump out of his bottomless balls in one go. In an orgasmic haze, his arms tore the dress apart completely and he threw them away. Jaina was left only with hairband, gloves, stockings and white high heels to wear. Seeing her swaying breasts, as he kept thrust while he pumped her full, he instinctively slumped forwards. His lips landed on her left tit and as he filled her with cum, he sucked at her nipple.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
454 Followers
12