Who a King Must Do Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams went louder. "Yes Anduin, yes, by the Light! Fill me up! Fill my womb until there's no room left for you!" and louder when he circled her nipple with her tongue. "Fuck, fuck, yes, I am cumming so hard right now! Fuck...ah...faaahck," and louder when he bit her nipple. "CUM IN ME MAASSSSTEEEEEEER!!"

Her scream was the loudest sound in the room and a lot of people turned. As she noticed, her thrown back head seeing all of them upside down with her purple glowing eyes, staring at her with jealous and wanting views. The arch slave got even tighter around Anduin. Her scream rung on, her arms were tight around him, short fingernails scratching down his back.

She collapsed, shivering under and around him. "Do you like being seen?" her husband asked in a tone that only allowed the truth as the answer.

"Yes, Anduin, master," she admitted. "I didn't know, but I love it. I love it absolutely. I love it almost as much as I love you."

He peeled herself out of his embrace and turned her around. "Hold onto my neck," he instructed and she reached up and behind him. He tugged his arms under her legs and raised her. Her front was now widely exposed to the whole audience, all of whom were at least glancing in their direction as Anduin jumped on the altar. From her juicy tits to her marked pussy, she was completely visible. Despite the clear taint of shadow on Jaina's body, none of the priests intervened of any of this - how could they after what they had seen earlier.

Clearly, the Light approved of this union and of Anduin taking all the women he wanted. After all, this was the third one he had added to his personal collection and the Arch-Bishop himself had given his blessing for more to come. The High King raised Jaina a bit and then slowly impaled her on his cock. Then he started rocking his hips and stemming her whole body to drop it again.

It was a brilliant display. Of Jaina's body that had tits for kneading and milking and perfect child bearing hips despite a flat stomach and thin waist. Of Anduin's dominance in this relationship, as she was completely at his mercy in that situation. Of his physical prowess, keeping that position was no easy feet. Finally, of Shandris' and Tyrande's devotion, as they cat-walked up the stairs with unstained, naked bodies, hips swinging wide with every step they took.

Then they arrived at the altar, they did not dream of climbing up to the two of them. Instead they dropped to their knees, half in prayer and half in masturbation. "Hail to the High King," Shandris moaned as she entered herself. "Hail to our master," Tyrande added, licking the clean marble to his feet with her sexily long tongue.

"Hail, aaaaah, hail to you Anduin," Jaina gasped, her every audible breath and sigh was right next to her ear as her eyes were unable to focus anymore, all she knew was that she was the absolute centre of attention. She was wet, so wet that superfluous juices rained down on the altar with every thrust. "Cum in me again, please, please, I need it, I need to feel it, show all of them how you make me your proud whore!"

"Proud whore..." a man in the audience mumbled. "OUR KINGS PROUD WHORE!" another one screamed. "KING ANDUIN'S PROUD WHORE!" "OUR QUEEN PROUD WHORE!" "PROUD WHORE!" "PROUD WHORE!" "PROUD WHORE!" the sentences melded together into a chant, a simple one-two rhythm that Anduin followed as he kept plunging his whole length into her over and over and over again.

"YES!" Jaina's voice was the loudest still, but her words became slurred as her face contorted in an orgasm of absolute ecstasy. A taste of a world filled by nothing but pleasure. "Yessssh, yohr proood whoaaaarrrr. Cahm in meee Aaaah-Anduind. Cum!"

One more thrust and he obliged. His legs struggled to keep them standing as the force of his orgasm made them feel like pudding. In and in went his seed as Jaina...Jaina was silent. Her mouth was open wide, screaming with a lung too tense to give her the air for it. Occasionally, a groaning, deeply primal sound would leave her mouth, her eyes were wide open and rolled so far upwards that only the sliver of them was still visible.

And she squirted. By the Light did she squirt. A fountain of sexual juices exploded out of her every time more of Anduin's seed filled her impregnated womb.

Shadow magic, his outstanding talent, the light-infused strength of his thrusts, his large cock, her newly discovered fetish, they all fed into the perfect climax of her wedding. The spray of liquid covered Tyrande and Shandris, who licked it off each other with engaged delicacy. Indeed, the shower of Jaina's explosive bliss soaked into the very carpet that had led her up the stairs.

Anduin pulled out of his currently sole wife and thick cum followed soon thereafter. The crowd cheered their names and then gasped them as the women wanted to be like Jaina, taken by a true stud and filled with bliss and seed, and the men like Anduin, paragons of manliness and able to fuck the hottest women. The orgy continued, but the altar became less of a focal point now that the crowd had seen the best of it.

Anduin carefully placed his queen on the marble in the previous missionary position. Himself, he climbed off, pumping his erect shaft in anticipation of more. "Shandris, Tyrande, get on here, it seems your queen needs a moment to rest but I require more and you require a fresh ploughing."

They scrambled their way onto the table, eager to become ready for their master. They squeezed as much of their womanly flesh together as they could, each of the night elves straddling over one Jaina's legs as they presented their asses to Anduin in a position that asked to be taken like a bitch in heat.

"Master..." a gasping arch slave reached down to her pussy to sloppily rub her dripping cunt. "...I can...take more..." A want was in her eyes, framed by loose strands of hair that had escaped her orderly braid in the process of fucking her brains out, a want to taste his cock again before anyone else could. Each of his women were fine with sharing him, but that didn't mean they weren't in a constant contest about who got his attention.

"She shall rest but she shall not be without pleasure," Anduin decreed, looking at the two night elves laying at either side of her, Tyrande to Anduin's right, Shandris to his left. "She is your queen and you best shower her in the attention she wants."

""Your wish is our pleasure, master,"" the two responded in unison, and they began exploring the queen's naked body. Shandris kissed her neck while her hand reached down to Jaina's cunt, curving two fingers into her and an aftershock to ripple through queen's oversensitive body. At the same time, Tyrande cupped the breast close to her in her hand. "Such wonderful tits," she complimented and did as Anduin had done earlier, softly biting the erect pink crowning the supple flesh.

Between the High Priestess slightly open teeth escaped a drawn-out moan, as Anduin chose her to fuck next and pushed into her inviting folds. "Still tight," he groaned, slapping her ass, and getting Tyrande to throw her head back in response. As her turquoise mane settled he ridiculed her. "Still a massive slut."

"For you, master, all for you," Tyrande assured him. "No other man shall ever lay claim on me! I swear by Elune and this very altar!"

"An interesting thing to say," the Arch-Bishop appeared again, bouncing a red haired gnome with absurdly large tits on his cock with every step he took. "If you want to, High King, I can make her your second queen right now."

A worthwhile proposal as far as Anduin was concerned, who thought about it as he took Tyrande with short, quick and hard thrusts from behind, wanting to cum as soon as possible. He wanted all of his women to be dripping with his seed from at least one hole at any possible time. "What do you think Tyrande?"

"I -ah- I am cumming!" was not the answer he was looking for, but a good one nonetheless. He intensified his thrusts, he knew it drove her wild to feel the full force of his hips during her orgasm. Indeed every single time his cock was down to the base inside her, she squealed like he had fucked the sapience out of her.

"Answer the question, High Slave!" he demanded on the tail end of that orgasm. While she would be able to answer in that state, it wouldn't be exactly coherent. Exactly the music Anduin currently wanted to hear.

"Noooo," she cried out to everyone's surprise. "I ah-am my mastah's bisch shlafe, a qu-aaah-een ish too goooood - it's too goooood!" she meant his cock slamming into her that time, "a title for meee!"

"You want to stay my slave, is that it?" Anduin asked as if he hadn't understood already.

"Yes!!"

"Have no rights outside of what I grant you?"

"I have none! I am yours!"

"Be whatever I need you to do?"

"Yes, master, a cock sleeve, a warrior, a politician, a wife, I will be whatever you neeeeeeed!" With that last word he pumped her full of baby batter. Her scream was muffled by Jaina taking revenge and kissing her. Deep purple and brownish pink lips mingled, both gasping for air and in lust, pleased by a massive cock and skilled fingers respectively.

"It seems I won't need your services for this one," Anduin told the Arch-Bishop, slapping Tyrande's ass on his way over to Tyrande.

"Indeed, you won't," the priest did not seem disgruntled by the in the slightest. Even if he would have been, he was likely being pacified by the gnome the size of his torso bouncing on cock that must have been half her entire body. Not that the redhead was alone in her service to the Arch-Bishop Omnius anymore, two-night elves and a human had taken to please him as well, grinding against his body and sucking his nuts. "How about the other one?"

"Only answer once you feel my seed inside you, Shandris," Anduin prevented a hasty answer and went inside her. The sentinel general's hand retreated from Jaina's snatch. Grabbing onto the far corner of the altar, formerly pristine and now covered in cum, sweat and pussy juices, her knuckles went white as they tensed up from the feeling of Anduin's manhood being sheathed inside her.

Tyrande and Jaina then engaged in wild lesbian action. Finger banging each other with thrusts of their hips meant to emulate Anduin's, but falling short in comparison, they devoured each other's body with love bites and eyes of glowing power.

"As you demand, master!" Shandris declared her submission in words and then her lust in the following minutes of rough fucking. Anduin wasn't getting tired anytime soon, neither physically nor of this life. When his cock finally did pulsate, pumping the seed up from his balls, the scream Shandris let out was the predictable one.

"Noooooo!" she needed to get her convulsing body under control to answer. "How could I...how could I drea-aaaah-m to be higher than my slut of an adoptive mother? I want to kiss her feet, I want to be degraded by you! Master, call me a whore and fuck my face! That's what I want! I don't want to be your queen, I want to guzzle down your cum!" Then she collapsed.

"I have never been prouder of you," Tyrande interrupted her love-making with Jaina to praise the sentinel general.

"Master, can I feel you inside me again?" his needy queen spread her creamy pussy with two hands, but quickly pulled it back when some more cum oozed out of her to bring it to her mouth and lick it off. Her whole body shivered in delight at the taste of her master's cum mixed with her own juices.

"Certainly, Jaina," Anduin said and returned to the middle of the formation. He would fuck them all several times more before they would attempt their walk back to Stormwind Keep. Naked, cum leaking from between their legs, which would be too weak to carry them properly. He would have to carry them.

And he saw nothing wrong with that.

______________________

*Hello! hope you're enjoying the story! More to come later on, if you've been enjoying it so far please leave a comment or some feedback here.

12