Who a King Must Do Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the dense smoke, Anduin and everybody else, safe perhaps Aclysia, could only see Mekkatorques outline before a floodlight somewhere in the distance. "I don't feel any radiation whatsoever, truly marvellous!" his voice came out of the pillar and people began to cheer, "Wait... wait... I feel something different though!" the cheers stopped as they all watched Gelbin move rather oddly. "It itches a bit... mostly warm... phew clothes are getting rather... tight.." there was a ripping sound, "There goes my short... and my underwear... better get out of these pants as well before I lose them..."

The High Tinker continued commenting for a full ten minutes until he finally announced that the tingling had stopped. He stayed inside for another five, just to be sure nothing bad had happened. With no idea how he looked, the smoke also obstructing his own vision, Geblin threw his pants over his shoulder and stepped out, wearing nothing but his vest. If he was a mutated monstrosity now, the scientist best get a load of his full form and, for some reason, being seen naked just felt natural. Like all of his shame had been tactically removed.

The form emerging from the pillar, right next to the kneeling Anduin, was a monstrosity, but not of the grotesque kind. Gelbin looked about 60 years younger, with his hair returned to a full, black, luscious glory where he had been almost entirely bald and grey before. His old skin was taught again and his muscles were reinvigorated with youth. Most impressive, however, was the semi-erect dick between his legs, almost dragging over the floor. It quickly grew to full attention as he looked over the female scientists and then entourage of Anduin's slaves.

"You!" his voice was snappier than before and more authorative. Pointing at a random female, he asked, "Do you see any negative effects?"

"N-no," the gnome's high-pitched voice stumbled over herself as her eyes were clearly focused on the erect cock. "Nothing bad WHATSOEVER, I mean..." she took one hand of the tiny clipboard she was holding and twirled the tip of the left of her greying pink twin tails. Although she was somewhere around her forties, she very much blushed at what she saw. "Side effects seem to be side benefits, High Tinker."

"Well then, why don't you move your slutty ass in there and see what it does to female specimen?" the High Tinker demanded and, despite looking uncomfortable at the language used, the female scientist did, moved by loyalty and curiosity. She only stopped for a second, taking a deep breathe that pushed out her unremarkable chest. Then she hopped inside.

Like Mekkatorque, she first reported feeling nothing, then an itchy, warm feeling. "I just... yeah, I will just... slip out of this," she mumbled and a lab coat fluttered out of the smoke pillar one moment later. "And this..." shoes were thrown out. "Oh, by all the blueprints in the world, clothes SUCK! I shouldn't be allowed to wear any!" one article after another left the smoke. "This bra doesn't fit anyway!" even her underwear was gone. "Mhm, I feel reaallllyyyy good right now," her voice no longer had anything resembling the tone of a scientific report. "My pussy is dripping, I am such a naughty, tiny whore," it was instead, the sweet, seductive tone of dirty talk, "Titans, I just can't stop thinking that somebody should SERIOUSLY forbid me from wearing all clothes ever!"

Then, she began moaning and her silhouette turned into a two-dimensional display of someone masturbating. It didn't work that well, basically just occasionally moving shoulder and the shade of her fingers moving out of her pussy. Soundwise, however, it was fantastic, the gnome never stopping her sultry words as her voice got more and more submissive as echoes of a very wet pussy being fingered rolled over the snow.

"Ten minutes are up, move your slutty ass out of there and let us see!" Gelbin demanded stroking the full length of his cock.

"Yeeeessss!" the female scientist made a cry as if she was cumming, which she probably actually was, as she obeyed. As naked as the day as she was born, she proudly presented her body. Her chest had grown a full cup-size, now looking decently large on her tiny frame. Although that was already impressive, her pear shape gave her firm ass a heart-shaped perfection Anduin would have loved to use as a pillow. Her hair was a renewed neon-pink and looked as healthy as it could, all signs of age had vanished. "So, I feel really good right now... and I want someone to push me into a mattress and really fuck me from behind... I feel so... deliciously submissive," she mused.

That made more than a few pants raise.

"Side effects are therefore," Gelbin rolled his shoulders, "Rejuvenation, increased size of sexual organ, men become more dominant and females become more submissive. These are acceptable parameters! Please, High King Anduin, as leader of the gnomes, I implore you to cleanse the radiation in the city. Anybody against that?"

One guy raised his hand, but not to voice any complaints, "Can I jump into that, High Tinker? You know, just to double test?" Several gnomes looked over to Gelbin, who looked over to Anduin.

"If we want to get this done today," the High King pulled the weapons from the floor, "It is best I converse my energy. Show me where the radiation leaks from and I may spread this magic throughout your entire city. That will heal your sick brothers and sisters... those of you that wish to also be affected, come with us or simply wait for the ventilation to change colour." Now no longer being cleansed by Anduin's magic the pillar behind him turned back into a sick green.

"You heard the MAN-DUIN!" Mekkatorque shouted and clapped his hands together. "Everyone who wants to get the douse, get ready!" the entire camp got moving hastily. "Also prepare some containers, I want to see if we can store the stuff!" Gelbin looked over to the female scientist that had been changed. "You!" he was still stroking his cock.

"Yessss?" she looked almost ready to salivate.

"How would you like to be a sex slave?" the leader continued.

"Veeery muuuuuuch," despite not having lost a single bit of her typical gnomish smartness, she sounded like a dumb bimbo. "I would love to be a cocksleeve for some strong, dominant, giant cocked master!"

"Great..." Gelbin looked for a moment like he was ready to bend her over and fuck her so hard she wouldn't be able to walk later. "What's your name?"

"Mizzy Macklemacks, master," she got with the program really quickly.

"I won't be your master," Gelbin took the hand of his cock with some obvious struggle, then pointed at Anduin. "The first gnomish sex slave should be owned by the greatest king! Since you agreed to be property, I can gift you to whoever I want."

The High King looked down to Mizzy, who looked back up to him with the eyes of a very, very horny, cold puppy. They were big, green and really wanted to taste his cock. Knowing where this was going, Anduin nodded, "I gladly accept this gift."

12