Who a King Must Do Ch. 22

Story Info
Tithes and Travels.
4.7k words
4.79
4.7k
5
0

Part 23 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers

Anduin grasped the curved horns of his white-haired half-demon wife. There had still been some of the erotic gas in his system when he awoke this morning and for over an hour now he had been taking it out on Aclysia. His hips rocked out of his chair just as he pulled her over his dick. As cock hungry as ever, the blowjob slut took it with ecstatic gargling. Not once had her lips parted with his dick. Even during the stretches he had let go of her, she had diligently continued sucking him off.

"We were supposed to take turns," Jaina mumbled, glancing at the demon hunter with unwilling respect. They all had the will to be used by their master for any stretch of time, but to actually be able to keep sucking him by her own volition for an entire hour was commendable.

Aclysia herself didn't think too much about it, she hadn't even noticed the passage of time so far. Absolutely lost in the motions, all she cared about was the act of giving a blowjob itself. There was no bigger feeling of bliss for the cumslut than feeling her pillowy lips on the smooth crotch of her master, his cock stretching her throat and their eyes meeting as hers rolled up from the feeling of his cum pumping into her stomach.

Something that happened at that exact moment. Her fingers froze, pressing against her clit as her pussy juices squirted out and dripped past her drenched leather pants. She had made the mistake of not taking them off in her eagerness to crawl under the table and never gotten the opportunity to change that. Not that it was important any way. There was no shame in showing what being a good, master serving, sex slave did to her.

Her tongue was the only part of her still moving in accordance of her mind, pressing and curving the High King's sensitive spots, the rest of her was trembling involuntarily or frozen. With every new strand of semen she milked from his heavy balls, she only loved her master more, if such a thing was even possible.

With a relieved groan and a last pumping of semen up his shaft, the High King let go of her horns and reached for the glass of water on the table instead. Emptying it, only to find it immediately refilled by his first wife, Anduin felt his previously clouded mind return to the conference. Although the gasses effects were fleeting, he had no intention to tell the demon hunter to stop bobbing up his cock. Something that she had started doing again, on her own accord, already. He considered telling Aclysia to take a pause, but he wanted to see how long she could keep this up. Plus, it felt heavenly, she was doubtlessly the best cocksucker in his harem. Plus, it made everyone else green with envy and that was amusing to him for some reason. Plus, her glazed over, green eyes with the healed pupil gave him a begging glance as her cheeks hollowed out.

Without further comments on that matter, he looked up to Magni and Falstad, getting very similar treatments under the circular stone plate. Although the throne room was more impressive, most discussions between the three thrones were had here. It was simply more comfortable to look at each other over a table then between three rowed-up stone thrones.

Although the seating here was very much the same, which made Anduin yearn for his own couch of regent's seat. Dwarven furniture was always so hard for some reason, which complimented neither him nor his girls knees. At Anduin's side stood the empress in whose name he held this throne, at least in terms of tradition.

"Moira's punishment will therefor' be being reduced to a public fuck toy for the next ten years," Magni confirmed their resolution. "And she'll be the only dwarf to be subjected to Slutstud...," that was the name Mekkatorque had given the gas. It was apparently short for some ridiculous gnomish invention name, but Anduin found it fitting as it was commonly spoken. After all, those were the two things it made out of people, gnomes and dwarves especially. "...without her consent. That right?"

"Yes," Anduin affirmed, having been the main mind behind this proposal. Worse treatment was usual for traitors of the grade Moira had made herself guilty off, but these were new times and given enough opportunity, in the shape of the cock of the people she had fooled, she would surely integrate into society again. As a completely broken, stammering and ecstatic cocksleeve, for sure, but that was pretty good still compared to execution, as far as Anduin was concerned.

Magni reached under the table, presumably to get the night elven slut that Anduin had gifted him as a present (Falstad had also received one), to suck him down to the base and stay there. The Wildhammer leader continued. "As per you' suggestion, we have put up chambers that allow people to get covered in Slutstud all throughout the city. All reports say they've been runn'ng all day and night since. Only a matter of time before all of Ironforge, nay, all of dwarfkind has ascended."

"Those are magnificent news," Anduin announced happily, grabbing Jaina's butt in an offhanded motion. Squeezing the jiggly soft bottom, he coerced a moan from the arch mage, held back when she bit her lip, the raw need apparent in her eyes. Not really thinking about it, Anduin summoned the tentacles. The dark purple extensions of his own might sprouted out of the sides of his solid stone seating and the floor and quickly wrapped themselves around ankles and legs of Jaina, Fenella, Xal'atath, Aclysia, Valeera, Maiev and Mizzy.

The first response he sensed was Aclysia screaming atop his dick, but only when it wasn't too deep in to block her vocal cords. Along with the penetration of every other cunt, came the immediate orgasmic screams when all the girls that had been dwelling on their desire to finally get their turn sucking him off were swiftly penetrated. The natural sliminess of the tentacles wasn't even necessary. They were all so drenched, willing and trained to take their master's girthy rod.

Anduin himself felt the tightening sheathes around the engorged tendril heads. While he could have reduced the amount of pleasure he felt from his short-lived creations, he saw no reason to do so. Instead, he freely came again.

This time without his guidance, Anduin's hands firmly resting on Fenella's ass as well as Jaina's now, Aclysia proved what a horny, obedient slave-wife she was once more. Tasting his semen was secondary to his pleasure, so she slipped down the entire length, sucked as strongly as she could and let him unload straight down her throat. Once more, the second he was coming down from his climax, Aclysia went right back to sucking him off.

Mekkatorque had given the High King a similar report recently. For sure, there were a lot of people, more amongst the dwarves than the ever experiment-happy gnome, sceptical towards this new, very sudden change overcoming many of their kin. Initial interactions proved to many of those fellows that their friends and family affected were, in fact, still the same people. Just way hornier and with a leaning towards sadism or masochism, depending on the gender.

The more people got through with the transformation, the more public sex would be occurring, the more inclined the unchanged people were to take the offer. They could join without, but that would leave them without the body-changing effects, thusly able to cum maybe once or twice. Anduin guessed it would take only one or two more days for all gnome's, save those overseas, to transform and a month for all dwarves. The latter were more numerous and stubborn, after all.

Nevertheless, much like the transformation of human society, it was basically a foregone conclusion once willing breeding slaves were introduced. "One more metter to speek about, High King," the heavy accent of Magni rolled over the table and Anduin commanded his girls to be quiet. Teeth snapped shut as the chamber feel quite again, except for the steady pumping of tentacles into wet cunts and the forced back moans of delight.

"What is it?" Anduin was honestly unaware of another topic. All he had wanted was to discuss the policy towards handling the transformation and Moira's punishment. Now, he wanted to return to Stormwind. Although it wasn't as warm as it had been during the mid-summer, it sure beat the steady, lava-borne hotness inside these underground chambers. Humans just weren't made to go for so long without ever seeing the sky.

"We're mor' or less a vassal state of Stormwind now and we take no issue with that," Magni explained. "On the contrary, me and Falstad agreed yesterday that we should pay a tithe."

"Stormwind is of no need of more gold," Anduin assured in a diplomatic tone, his chest muscles glistening in the flickering lights of the fires all around. "I would appreciate it if you could concentrate on the arms production instead, perhaps even put together an emergency supply of grain that we could bu-"

"No, nooo, laddy," Magni interrupted with an honest chuckle. "We ain't talking about coin or corn. We'll pay a tithe in slaves. Willing, stout, busty and strong dwarven women that can take a pounding by their masters. Once every eighteen years."

Anduin furrowed his eyebrows. Truthfully, this would be good for Stormwind. With the way society was going, it was normal for every man to have at least a small harem, while the reverse was a definitive exception. Women just didn't seem to have the urge to gather a lot of men around them, human ladies were basically the only ones who sometimes swung that way. It was nowhere near an equalizing force, leaving a need for a very uneven population distribution. In a world where every man married one woman, the previous 50/50 split had been completely satisfying. Now something closer to a 1 to 4 ratio would be way better.

With the number of public slaves, there was no problem with the satisfaction amongst men, so there was going to be no immediate problem. At the very least, nobody was complaining so far. Quite the contrary, everyone was shouting praises from the rooftops. However, the High King wanted to give every one of his subjects the opportunity to either be a master to many or a slave with many sisters. A regent should always strive for the best life for his people, after all.

The thing that made Anduin hesitate was that Ironforge was bound to face the same problem. He shared those thoughts but neither of them seemed worried. Falstad waved off when the High King presented those doubts. "Mekkatorque has put up a theory as to where our people's birth ratios will be adjusted to quell that problem," the Wildhammer leader explained.

"And you choose to believe that outright?" Anduin couldn't just take a gift, no matter how much it benefited him. "Without evidence."

"He says he'll have evidence in like four months, something he called an 'ultrasounds'," Falstad shrugged, having absolutely no idea what that supposed to mean. "And with the eighteen years' time between tithes, we can always call off the second wave should he be wrong. This first, however, we want to make as a show of our loyalty and as thanks for the change, your highness."

"How many do you intend on sending?" Anduin slowly asked, having been convinced that this was an acceptable way to move forwards. "A hundred? I am sorry, that seems already like quite a lot to ask for..."

"Two-thousand," Magni interjected and the High King was left so surprised the tentacles actually stopped pumping for a few moments. "Mekaktorque promised another five hundred gnomes."

"Good little sluts, they all came running and willingly made themselves state property when the offer was put out there," Falstad laughingly continued. "Those horny whores can be traded however we want, put into some bordello somewhere and love it as the rest of their lives are reduced to being fucked on the daily."

Anduin felt another orgasm rise up as he imagined all of those gnomes getting a jog-fucked through the streets of his city while the dwarves served beer and sucked cock equally. "Fine then," he accepted while Aclysia chugged down his seed. "I will take your tithe with honour."

__________________________________________________________________________

"I feel a bit sick," his white-haired wife had to admit when they left the chamber, her face entirely messed up in the most erotic way. Everyone else looked comparatively fresh, naked as they were, covered in the gooey cum that had blasted out of the tentacles. A quick romping, as pleasing as it was, wouldn't cause any of Anduin's harem any problem with walking. Unless it was the High King himself who thrust against their hips with all his physical might.

As to the demon hunters problem, it came from the entirely absurd amount of semen she had swallowed. Due to its increasingly magical nature, it was digested quickly and without much of a problem normally, but there was too much as too much of the good. Particularly for a demon-tainted, blood elf, a race known for their sensibility towards mana.

"That is what you get for keeping him to yourself for more than an hour," Jaina scolded while she already moved in to steady her sister slave in her steps. "Where do we go now, my beloved master?"

"To the tram, our business here is done and I am sure there will be new things to deal with back home," he explained. There was no need to take a bath, the ride back to Stormwind would turn into a massive orgy and add more dirt anyway. Better to get back home quickly and once more bask in the waters of a moonwell. There would be no more thorough cleansing and Anduin yearned to fuck the High Priestess overlooking them.

As he had made that decision in advance, one of the two tracks had once more been halted exclusively for him. Although it felt way more appropriate this time around, since he was not just travelling with his own procession. Joining them were as many gnomes and dwarves of that tithe as fit comfortably into the tram with the High King. The rest to be delivered over the coming days. It wasn't just Anduin who had made arrangements.

More than half of the diplomats that Anduin had brought into the city were going to stay, as they extended the embassy as was necessary for the High King's new sway over the city through his newest wife. Fenella herself would accompany Anduin and come back to Stormwind. Although that would leave the throen vacant, a bit of break with dwarven custom, Anduin had been assured by the other two kings that they would handle it, should there be any backlash. Trusting them in this and all the other means of administrating their own city, the human monarch was greatly pleased to not be robbed of the shortstack empress. That Mizzy was accompanying him was basically a given.

The remaining procession was greatly pleased by the influx of other dwarves. Nothing against night elven pussy, but having the array of choice between their tall, athletic bodies, the enticing curves of human women, the bodacious ass and tits of dwarves and the abusable small frames of gnomes was something any man would appreciate.

The drive back was thusly much like the drive too, with Anduin putting his cock wherever he pleased. When they arrived in Stormwind, many of his women were on wobbly legs and covered in sweat and cum. Being confined in a tight space with someone as voracious as the High King in sexual appetite had these effects.

He healed them with the holy light and they moved into the city effortlessly. Their goal wasn't the palace, if there had been anything urgent Anduin would have already known about it, rather, Anduin walked south. The diplomatic mission was dismantled, everyone aside from High King's bodyguard dismissed and the night elven slaves commanded to show the dwarves and gnomes the ropes. Quite literally, in some cases.

Luckily, it was a hot day, uncharacteristically hot, for this time of the year, but good for Anduin and his following, since stopping to get dressed in their deeply soiled state would have been a waste of time. The naked people of Stormwind shared their king's enthusiasm, being out in the street. Not in huge numbers, it was still an average workday, but everyone on their break or those slaves cared for by their master's income, was out on the streets, talking, openly masturbating, or serving those they had allegiance to, be it only their own master or the public at large, with whatever hole asked of them.

On such a casual day, the people greeted Anduin with respect, but there were no women begging for his attention. It was quite nice, actually, to be able to just stroll through his city without being tempted by whatever beautiful lady decided to be fucked by him today. The excesses of their life, filled with physical activity and mending magic, only continued to perfect the human race.

"Being small sure has its advantages," Jaina noted, looking at Anduin's most convenient cocksleeve bouncing on his cock with every step.

"Yeessshhh," Mizzy agreed, her ecstatically stretched out tongue slurring her words, as she desperately held onto Anduin with her short limbs. "I am alwaysh ready to be ushed by mashtah." Her tits, large compared to her overall size, grinded against Anduin as he penetrated her over and over again.

"Today is a day I spent in jealousy," the arch mage decided, to the agreement of almost everyone else. There was simply no one else Anduin could have fucked this easefully while walking, as everyone else was either around as tall as him or, in the case of Fenella, more heavy than was comfortable. Stretching and tight around him, the wet hole that was the gnome Mizzy was always ready to give her master as much pleasure as her wringing folds could, light and small she was ideal for this task.

Anduin helped secure her position, not that it was necessary with his massive cock buried all the way inside her, by holding her by the neck with one hand. Whenever he squeezed her throat, her pussy tightened in response. "You are a true masochist pig," the High King scolded her when she suddenly came, gushes of pussy juice landing on the cobblestone path. "You're making my city dirty with your inability to contain yourself."

"I'm sho shoooorrrry my mashtaaaaaaaah," Mizzy cried as the shudders of orgasm turned her field of view into a whirl and curled her toes. "I'M SHO SHOOOoo-" her apologetic scream came to a sudden halt when Anduin clenched he throat tighter.

"Don't be sorry," he growled menacingly, just to get her off even harder. Dragging her up and down with his choking hand, while continuing to walk normally, he moved her like a masturbation device. "Be..." her plump ass jiggled, as did her tits as her spine curved away from Anduin, her orgasm reaching ever new heights. "...better!" Anduin stopped on the spot to thrust his hips once and cum inside her.

More, way more, pussy juice squirted against his groin as the asphyxiation combined with her master's seed made Mizzy feel multiple orgasms roll over her at once. She wasn't the only one. Earlier on the train, Anduin had voiced the command that all his girls should feel it when he came inside one of them. As such, his entire entourage was now fervently rubbing their cunts, biting lips and rolling back eyes dominating their expressions, as they too soiled the floor with their love juices.

Anduin turned to take the scene in as he pumped Mizzy's fertilized cunt full with another load of semen. She and Fenella would give birth to his offspring in twelve months, he couldn't wait to see their breasts get bigger as their stomachs swell.

The empress was currently sinking to her knees, while masturbating, as every splatter of seed into the gnome gave her a wave of ecstasy. In front of her, Jaina was working her cunt with both hands, her large breasts squished between her forearms. Valeera had found a better solution, leaning with her back against a nearby tree and having Maiev eat her out, the redheaded Warden not even touching herself as she just basked in the easy orgasm she had been gifted. Aclysia was unusual, sucking on her fingers in addition to working her smooth crotch, obviously wishing she was sucking on the cock of whose juices she only felt the echo. Xal'atath felt beneath touching herself, managed to desperately walk up to her master and grind her pussy against his leg like a bitch in heat. Doing her a favour, Anduin not only allowed this, but slipped two fingers into the Old Goddess asshole, causing her to scream out in filthy delight.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers
12