Who a King Must Do Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Proud and tall, the High King overlooked this as his bottomless balls filled Mizzy. This orgasm felt as good as any other, a necessary release, but unlike his lowly slaves, the manly Adonis was able to keep his composure no matter the situation. Soon enough, it were Mizzy's shifting folds that wrung the last drops of cum from him.

"You will all be punished once we get back to the throne room," Anduin promised, causing his harem to shiver with delightful anticipation. A single drop of cum mixed with pussy juice having managed to escape from Mizzy's quivering cunt had caused the king to say this, although he would have taken any excuse.

His guard stood unmoving through the entire process, their perfect discipline keeping them from dropping their vigilance even in situations like this. They followed their king, when he got moving again. Just like his slaves did, once they had recovered, delight still openly visible on their cum-coated faces. Every orgasm was a reward from their master that they took with absolute pleasure.

It took two more stops before they arrived at Anduin's goal. The plaza in front of the cathedral, as well as the building itself, had made steady progress in his absence. Nothing was yet completed, aside from the moonwell that still showed the perverted lunar goddess in her naked perfection. A crowd was gathered there, predominantly night elves, first to Anduin's wonder, then to his enjoyment, as a familiar voice echoed over to him clearly reverberating with delight.

The crowd parted around him as Anduin stepped forwards, listening to his very first slave speaking. "It is the duty of us night elves to serve the every desire of humans," she said out loud, only to be interrupted by a moan. "When I first proposed our pact, I thought it to be temporary, or at least a submission of friendly nature. Now my body has experienced manyfold what you, my people, have felt. Getting dominated by humans, by High King Anduin, is the best. I don't want to ever break this pact, I want to be a slave forever!"

Agreeing shouts and gasps accompanied the High King's procession breaking through to the middle of the plaza. Tyrande stood within the silver sparkling waters as naked as was appropriate. Her tall, athletic body was on open display, her petite breasts, smooth, purple skin and firm ass all glistening. The inside of her long legs was the wettest of it all, however, as she masturbated for everyone to see, displaying her slave mark with pride.

Her silver eyes met Anduin without surprise. She had felt the times he had cum within Mizzy. Even though her ears had not heard the command, once she had been in range of his abilities, what had been meant to affect all of his slaves naturally also affected her. After the days without him, the sight of her master made her shiver involuntarily, especially once his cock was freed from that small gnome that was riding him.

Anduin placed Mizzy in the water's of the moonwell. His cum began to leak out of her slightly bloated womb, quickly dissolving in the water. It was like Elune herself was craving for his cum. The rest of his slaves also entered the well and began to clean themselves as Anduin approached the High-Priestess.

He grabbed her throat from behind and pulled her against him. Her turquoise hair smelled of nature, pine needles, fresh earth and primal pheromones. "You don't have to worry," he whispered into her long ear as he grinded his slick cock against her soft butt. "You'll be my slave forever." With his other hand, he replaced the one that she had buried in her cunt. Pulling his hips back, the tip of his cock pressed against her sphincter a moment later, he gave her one more command. "Continue your speech," before pushing into her.

It was difficult to follow that request. With his dick up her ass within moments, the only real thing that Tyrande could do with her mouth was let out a long, orgasmic scream that echoed over the plaza. Her body reacted violently to being stretched around Anduin's cock again, her true purpose as a sex slave once more fulfilled. Eyes rolling back, lovejuices squirting out between Anduin's fingers, she nevertheless tried.

"J-jushhht looo-aaaak what he doesh to me with one THRUST!" the sentence ended one a high-pitched yelp as Anduin began to move. All of her words were underlined with the continuous slapping of her king's hips against her jiggling ass. Fleshy, indecent noises with a steady rhythm. "Us ni-aaa-ght elves are total massssochists that need to be dominated!" the original orgasm subsided, but a new one was quickly approaching. Although still listening, the crowd was looking for ways to get pleasure themselves now and found it in the much smaller amount of human's around. Where many began to beg those superior to them for attention, many more night elves were left only with the option to masturbate. They were slave-wives to loving master-husbands, sleeping with someone else just because they were horny beyond reason would have dishonoured their position at the bottom.

Tyrande continued on, gasping when Anduin bit her elongated ear. "It's time that weeeee mmm-mhm-make eternal this contract we have with the humans. Since learning to dominate us they have turned into perfect," she moaned delightfully and was suddenly pushed over the edge, "MASSTERSSSSSS!"

The tightness of her butthole only increased as the orgasmic shivers caused her internal muscles to tense and release in quick intervals. Anduin didn't try to last, hastened the small, quick thrusts he was making until his hips were a blur. Legs buckling, Tyrande's orgasm went beyond the bearable as her overly sensitive body was stimulated to an insane degree. All of her weight laid in Anduin's strong embrace, he kept her standing even as feeling in his own legs grew somewhat numb, all of his consciousness focusing on the erotically charged electricity crackling up from his groin.

With one more, final thrust he came inside her, buried to the hilt. The night elven leader's scream became a howl, her master's seed having the usual effect of completely annihilating any thought that was not about him or the raw pleasure he brought her. The wild love she felt for him and what he was doing to her found its outlet elsewhere when he turned her neck and forced her into a kiss.

Cum was pumping into her back entrance, pussy juice splattered into the moonwell and their tongue wrestled with primal lust. Although wrestle was a bit of an overstatement. Tyrande only answered her master's moaning conquest of her pillowy lips with submissive motions of her own. All of her was his to use however it pleased him. Nothing made her cum harder. Nothing made her happier.

Their lips separated for just a few moments, enough for the High Priestess to get a few more words out. "Let's just all be total sluts for the humans," too quiet to be heard all around, but with a sentiment definitely shared amongst everyone. By the time their deep kiss continued, the crowd around them was already lost in the beginnings of a massive orgy.

Anduin was truly back home.

12