Who a King Must Do Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her knees buckled, although they were of equal height, the Naaru soon found herself dominated from above as her newly acquired muscles all turned soft, for her master to form however he pleased. Heavily, she supported herself on the stone pillar, while she basked in the feelings of the tongue writhing in her mouth, against her own, and how the attention paid to her tits slowly made something inside her rise.

'Not being able to feel this... oh Light, how have we been so misguided?' K'ara thought, realizing that she had advised to make a whole planet unable to feel anything as ecstatic as this. Sure, it was impure. This desire to be lead by this beauty of a man, it was based entirely on perversion. Nevertheless, now that she could feel it, it was vital. All Naaru had decided for mortals they had never truly understood what their best fate would be. She would remedy this, starting with her one mistakes, guided by Anduin, once she had experienced more of this debauchery at his hands.

The feeling inside her continued to rise. It was like a slowly straining piece of cloth. The more taught it became, the better she felt. A building anticipation rose inside her, the moment that clouth would tear must have be what people called an orgasm. Hot liquids spilled from her pussy as the masterful touch of her breasts alone was enough to send her right to the edge. Her entire body quivered, ready for her first climax at the hands of the angelic champion.

"You cannot cum yet," Anduin interrupted their kiss for that simple command. With his extensive knowledge of pleasuring ladies, he had recognized the hastening breaths and heating up skin for the signs that they were. "Not until my seed floods your womb. Your first orgasm shall burn itself into your memory."

"A-as you command, master," K'ara whimpered. She had made herself susceptible to this when she chose to use his power to change her form. That this mark of submission could be used for such denial was something she had been prepared for, if only in concept. Gasping, her lust spilled over but found no relief. The inability to climax did not put some artificial ceiling on her pleasure. Instead, it rose to torturous heights.

To her bliss, the High King's clothes vanished into the void immediately. Never before had she had eyes to marvel at humanoid physique with a lustful gaze. However, her lightforged nature made her recognize perfection. From his defined muscles to the immense cock, drooling precum, the High King's appearance made her body yearn for him in a way her heart submitted to him after seeing his internal radiance.

'If his hands already made me cum by touching my chest alone,' K'ara couldn't help but shudder with want, 'then what will this enormous dick do to me once her begins penetrating my sex?' She felt herself grow even wetter at the thought alone, watched with wide open, golden eyes as the little distance between them decreased.

The tip was about to part her folds when the sly creature behind this Adonis reminded them off her presence. "Anduin," Xal'atath spoke in the sweetest voice she could muster. When Anduin turned to look, he was met with the cutest, pleading look in her blue glowing eyes he had ever seen. Combining these things with her beauty and her posture was enough for lesser men to gift away their kingdom over.

"What is it, Atha?" he asked, himself not that easily influenceable but also not completely untouched by a display of this degree. Whatever form she took, the Old Goddess knew how to manipulate those around her.

"Would you find it in your heart to have her suffer a little bit longer?" the apparent void elf asked with a little pout. "For the insults towards me earlier?"

"My atonement is towards the High King, not towards you, voidspawn," K'ara thoughtlessly spat out and thusly sealed her fate. The moment Anduin glared her down, she realized her mistake, but it was too late. "M-my apolo-"

Anduin cut her off with a simple gesture of his hand. "Of course, insulting my wives is something that cannot go unpunished. What do you suggest?"

Xal'atath's lips immediately contorted into a sadistic smile, showing her true colours. Not that Anduin had needed the reminder. "You just keep having fun with her tits, master, I will see to it that she receives hellish pleasures," she came close and kneeled down between both of their legs. "And that you will not feel lonely, High King."

Anduin groaned at the same time as K'ara did as the Old Goddess pleased them both. Her glossy, purple lips wrapped around his cock, while her fingers rubbed the Naaru's cunt. Following his third wife's request, his hands occupied themselves with the blonde, draenei-shaped lightforged's big boobs again. Soon, he also made out with her again, her own lips looking to enticing to pass up.

After some time, Xal'atath changed her targets, eating out K'ara's pussy and jerking off her master. Continuously, the Naaru trembled, she would have begged for this release whose true pleasure she could only estimate by the memories shared by Anduin, were her tongue not occupied. Instead, she could just moan and loose herself in this ever-increasing heap of pent-up ecstasy.

Weirdly, this lack of control at the hands of the High King only made more of her mind fall to the primitive satisfaction she found in her bodily desires. Even that a disgraceful voidborne was pushing her tongue into her pussy only gave K'ara a feeling of bliss degradation. Becoming tainted was wonderful.

"I always wanted..." Xal'atath gasped between another change back to Anduin's cock. "...To fuck a Naaru. Not so holy now, are you, wind chime?" K'ara didn't get to answer, only to moan in her feverish desire to cum, the High King's mouth still on hers. "Thank you, master, for making my dream come true."

"Thank me by stop using your mouth for useless things," Anduin played his part and shoved his cock into his sex slave's face. Being a good slut, Xal'atath went back to sucking him off immediately. The cycle continued, the Old Goddess's tongue pressing all his sensitive spots while he slid into her throat. Gargled gasps overpowered the sound of the wildlife from the forest, not far below their position on this massive stone podium.

K'ara was soon unable to stand. Rather than supporting her weight, Anduin lowered her to the ground. Stone slabs weren't the most comfortable place to fuck, but they were smooth so it wasn't the worst either. "Continue with her," Anduin commanded as he straddled over her chest.

"As you wish," Xal'atath grinned, only too eager to continue tongue-fucking her former enemy. Without having touched herself, her pussy was running rampant with sticky juices. 'Just a little bit,' she told herself, letting her fingers squeeze between her smooth thighs. The moment she sucked on K'ara's clit, the little bit had already turned into the Old Goddess masturbating feverishly. Stuck-up lightforged or not, the Naaru's honeypot tasted sweet and bore the taint of both of their master's Shadow.

Anduin made a mess of K'ara's tits as he let his heavy member drop between the big bags. After touching them for so long, he wanted to use them to get off more than Xal'atath's mouth, wanted to coat those lips he had kissed with his seed before breeding this slutified deity. The Naaru was nothing but heavy breaths and dull, golden eyes, so Anduin had to help himself.

Arching her spine when her breasts were roughly handled, K'ara believed for a moment she was cumming. A feeling that only intensified when this hot, hard rod between her tits began moving. It felt unreasonably good and liquid gushed from her cunt and into Xal'atath's awaiting mouth. Still, no release, she was wrong, she wasn't climaxing, she was just feeling yet another level of her escalating perversion at the skilled hands of her master.

Anduin thrusted between her tits as quickly as he could. He wanted to cum, needed to cum, and those blue spheres were bringing him ever closer. Soft, hot and wrapped tightly around his cock by virtue of his squishing hands, he was using K'ara like a mere tool. She was screaming, her body still tensing, waiting for release. The only release around was Anduin's seed when it suddenly spurted out.

The fair face of the entity became severely less holy, but infinitely more sexy, as Anduin's white semen covered it. Although she would have been curious if she had been able to think, that some of it landed in her mouth and she tasted it was a completely chance happening. Her lips were simply widely parted from the continued cries of ecstasy.

Although they stopped for just a moment as she swallowed the bittersweet cum, her every desire just went much higher. The mark on her cunt seared her mind with lust, the magic reacting to its originators seed. When Anduin grabbed her by a horn and pulled her over his cock, mercilessly fucking her face to clean himself off, she only felt gratitude. Sucking the champion's, her first and only master's, cock was almost as good as getting fucked, she felt. Voidborne saliva and general corruption be damned.

Anduin continued to slam down into her face for as long as he felt necessary. If there was a spurt of semen from this orgasm left in him, he may accidentally trigger the condition he had put on her during his first few thrusts. Of course, that couldn't be it. Her first orgasm would be the moment of impregnation, when he blasted a giant load into her womb, not some pitiful remains of foreplay.

For good measure, and to somewhat appease her, Anduin offered Xal'atath his cock as well. The Old Goddess ceased to lick the Naaru's pussy and immediately devoured her master's cock. As ecstatic it was to corrupt K'ara with their shared debauchery, it didn't hold a candle to servicing Anduin's needs. The hard shaft under her lips was raw satisfaction. As short a time it lasted.

K'ara, momentarily under no assault by any new pleasure, even if the already present had her body writhing, gathered enough of her senses to witness Anduin's cock spring free from the void elf's sultry lips. It was completely clean now, glistening only with saliva and clear precum. "Yes," she reflexively whispered when Xal'atath crawled away from her place between her legs.

"Yes what?" the Old Goddess asked seductively, prowling the draenei's body. Greyish and ultramarine blue skin was next to each other, glistening with the sweat of lustful heat. They both sighed quietly when their nipples brushed over one another, then the void elf lied down on her side next to K'ara. Although the Naaru was slightly taller, they both had those wonderful curvy bodies and equally sized tits just begging to be groped.

K'ara attempted to answer, but noticed Xal'atath leaning in, her lips slightly parted. For just one more moment, she hesitated, old prejudices flaring up, then dying. Who cared that this was a voidspawn? They were both slaves to Anduin now. They embraced one another, Light and Shadow made erotic flesh and kissing with playful giggles, tasting their master on each other's lips.

"Could it be," Xal'atath suggested, pulling and playfully twisting one of K'ara's nipples. "That you need our master to fuck you? That you are begging for his cock, you thirsty slut? That you no longer care about vows to your precious Xe'ra and only about Anduin's approval?"

"Yes," the words flowed surprisingly easy past her quivering lips. "Yes, I need him to fuck. Yes, I will be his thirsty slut! I'll do whatever this angelic master wants from me! Please, fuck me and show me that even a being as misguided as me can still be bred and be useful!" With a squeal of delight at those perverted chants, the Old Goddess went right back to claiming K'ara's mouth with her tongue.

Of course, their kiss couldn't last much longer after those words. A certain tranquillity was required for it, one that Anduin thoroughly destroyed when his hands grabbed K'ara's hips, fingers sinking into her soft ass as he pulled her lower body slightly off the floor. Once again, the Naaru felt the engorged head on her pussy lips. This time, Xal'atath had no intention of stopping it.

K'ara's head flew back when Anduin penetrated her. Her entire body went taut. Spine arched, golden nailed fingers clawed at the smooth stone, angled legs immediately closing behind his hips, hooved-feet locking behind him. Anduin had to fight to move. Unsurprisingly, a Naaru in mortal form was physically strong and her instincts craved for her master to remain as deep inside her as his cock could. Which was, of course, right up to her womb.

The High King wouldn't have been satisfied with just letting her folds work him to completion. Although they most definitely could, writhing from muscle spasm and tight as the blue beauty was, it just wasn't his style. No, he wanted to properly fuck her, make her body shake from his superhuman thrusts while she got lost in ecstasy.

Under the watchful eye of Xal'atath, who kept her position at the side, masturbating as she watched the deflowered Naaru get ravaged, this was exactly what the High King did. He was still stronger than her, physically and mentally, and so he moved back and forth despite her tense thighs.

With moments, he had overpowered her so far that he could thrust freely again. Every slap of his hips against her groin was accompanied by a gush of pussy liquid. K'ara's was once again overwhelmed. All active thoughts were submerged in waves upon waves of pleasure. The world was a crackling of electricity, white lightning before her rolled up eyes. Her tongue was lolling stupidly from her mouth, completely limb, and tears of joy rolled down her face. Every passing moment was the happiest of her life, filled by a supreme man that was showing her just how wrong a puritan approach to the Light had been with every escalation of her unrelenting ecstasy.

Anduin's eyes were focused on her chest, in the meanwhile. On the hypnotically swaying breasts, reacting most visibly to the ruptures that went through her still arched frame. The semen that covered them had turned into a sticky coat on top. One that Xal'atath now moved in to lick off. The wet noises from her own cunt almost overpowered the Old Goddess moaning.

Suddenly remembering, the High King presented a question to the Naaru. "That you want to be my slave and to receive my child... is already... without question..." even he was having trouble keeping his voice straight right now. His orgasm was fast approaching and this scene was just so much more erotic than relaxed fucks in the throne room. "But I must ask... do you wish to marry me, K'ara?"

Her pussy became strangling tight as this question caused her desire for this man to violently swing into love. Not only was he gracious, dominant where needed, he was also offering her to be a wife to him? She didn't even care that she would be the fifth one, she still felt honoured without end.

"Y..." she tried to answer but could only shout her lust. She could barely even control her jaw, her tongue was completely out of question. "Ye..." she nevertheless tried to answer again. She wanted to answer, wanted to be at least his fiancée as quickly as possible.

Anduin couldn't pay a lot of attention to her. His sensitivity was at a peak, the almost painful elevation before cumming. Raw willpower kept him there for almost ten seconds, during which he redoubled speed and intensity of his movements. One last time, he impaled her gushing pussy, then his balls tightened and drained into her cunt.

"YEEEEEEEESH, MASHTAAAAH!" K'ara answered loud enough for half the forest to hear when all of that pent up ecstasy became unleashed. Muscles that were tense became limp, then hardened again immediately. All of her was twitching violently, spasming and trying to milk as much semen from the High King as possible. All of her except her mouth, locked in an endless approving scream, and her legs, locked to keep the semen to flow directly into her womb.

All doubt whether or not she even could get pregnant was blown away. Cum filled her in massive bursts that lasted up to several seconds. Some sort of spark inside her lower body mingled with it. It wasn't a biological conception by any stretch. Rather, some of his magical essence mingled with some of hers and nested inside this replication of a womb she had. A new live, as true as any other, simply started in another way than any Naaru or mortal child before.

Anduin could feel it as well, how he was the first man to fuck and then impregnate a fleshmade lightforged. It was an achievement he was less proud of than the mind-shattering orgasm he gave her. What matter was it to be the first in such a crude thing? Compared to pleasing his slaves to his utmost capabilities, it was nothing. Pleasing his wives, especially.

He continued to cum inside her for a long time. Much longer than any man had any right to hang on the climax. Indeed, it felt like he was washing from that one orgasm straight into another. K'ara squirted all throughout, the clear liquid puddling under them and staining Anduin up to his belly button. Miraculously, her bloating womb was able to hold all of her master's cum.

"Welcome to the harem, of our master," Xal'atath purred, exchanging another long kiss with the Naaru. K'ara didn't have the breath to answer, even though the brunt of her orgasm had passed, her lungs were still pumping. However, between feeling loved, satisfied and the sheer joy of carrying her new master's child, she was happily smiling all throughout the kisses.

"Don't think we're done yet," Anduin warned, leering at her tits. He wanted to feel his cock sliding through those again. However, they had somewhere else to be. "There will be much more of this once we return to my timeline and you meet my other slaves."

K'ara meekly nodded. Whatever her husband wanted; she would give. Nevertheless, they remained still for a few more minutes. It would have been a shame if any of his seed wasn't pumped into her pussy.

12