Who a King Must Do Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anduin threw himself on top of her, hiding her obvious lust from view, his cock sinking between her soft thighs. He whispered into her pointy ears, "Listen to me, Yrel, and listen closely. I need these people to believe me that this is a punishment. I am honoured by your desire, but I need to make this convincing. To this end we have a choice. I can fuck you in the ass, that'll be quick, I will make it as pleasant as I can..." Indeed, it was pretty likely she would cum numerous times even from that, "...but it will also be hard to make look authentic. However, if I fuck your pussy and cum inside you, I can clear up all doubts quite easily. At the same time, you will become my personal slave, forever," he felt a sudden increase in wetness above his cock. "...and you will have to bear my child."

"Do it, master," Yrel whispered back, although that last revelation shocked her a little bit, carrying this champion's offspring was an honour, not a punishment. "Whatever your will necessitates."

That was the kind of confirmation Anduin liked to hear, he straightened back up. "You are just a total slut!" he declared, a statement that was true already, but the crowd took as further ridicule. Anduin reached down, to the new chant of 'FUCK HER! FUCK HER!' and closed his hands around her throat. He could hardly have her moan out loud at this point.

Knowing now what was expected of her, Yrel kept her head low, forehead pressing into the sand. With the tight grip on her throat, she could keep quiet, but there was no way she could hide the ecstasy on her face when feeling Anduin's hard cock press against her pussy.

Bent over in the middle of the arena, Yrel lost her virginity under the eyes of a cheering crowd and a cucked Garrosh. Her mouth opened wide, a silent scream of lust. Mild pain filled her as well, but it went away with each centimetre of her that was stretched by the hot pole invading her most sanctified part.

Anduin didn't have to simulate a lot in the appearance of this first entering. Sure, she was by no means dry, but she was tight as only a fit virgin could be. His hands grabbed tighter around her throat, his whole body tensing, as he forced himself deeper and deeper into the gripping, quivering hole. When he was all the way inside, he pulled back out just as slowly. He spat on his cock, just for the optics, and then went back in. Repeating this a few times, he could explain both the clear wetness and how he managed to slide in out of her despite his rather immense size.

When Anduin had her accustomed enough to fuck her properly, he needed to pin her down with yet more strength. Against her best intentions, her body was writhing under him. Luckily, it was hard to distinguish the lustful shaking from desperate struggling.

Every thrust of the High King drove the draenei deeper into the sand. Her Knees drifted further apart, until Anduin was hammering into her at an almost straight-downward angle. Yrel's eyes were closed, her jaw clenched, only a minimum of air managed to slip past the firm grip of Anduin.

The asphyxiation made everything that much worse, that much better. She had felt light before, now it was like she was flying. Her surroundings were far aware, a layer of soft oppression around her that let nothing through but the strongest impulses. All of which, right now, were coming from her pussy.

Having never done as much as touch herself, being this suddenly confronted with the true extent of her underlying, suppressed perversion, had Yrel at a constant state of climaxes. The exposure to the crowd, the humiliation, the abuse, it made those urges she had never taken notice of until this day rinse away every last bit of fanatical loyalty she had for the Light.

Anduin kept accelerating his thrusts until his muscles started glistening with sweat and his lungs were pumping to the steady sound of his groans. He slammed against her over and over again. Each impact was cushioned by her ass, the force reverberating in the bubbly flesh for just long enough for the next to arrive.

His orgasm was quick approaching and he wanted it that way. Yrel was strong, physically stronger even than K'ara, and he was unsure if he could keep her reliably pinned down for much longer. Indeed, the moment his balls tightened was the moment she broke free.

As the High King would always do when he had the choice, the very first time he came inside a new woman he slammed all the way down to the base before releasing his seed. His hot cum flooded her womb in vast, highly virile quantities. The pussy around him pulsated, as if to milk him of every last drop.

His arms became just a bit weaker as the pleasure of breeding a new slave rocked through Anduin's body. At the same time, Yrel's body was ravaged by multiple layers of ecstasy, her spine bent with ferocious intensity, causing her upper body to rise from the sands and display her lust openly.

Screams, muffled only by the remains of Anduin's grasp on her throat, echoed from her wide open mouth, tongue stretched into the air. Being fucked for the first time, having her deepest bits being painted white and being impregnated and, most of all, the etching of the slave mark into her skin and soul, it all caused a grimace of lust to take hold of her noble face.

The High Exarch felt as if the Light itself was ravaging through her body in ways never thought possible before. No peace or justice, just the raw ecstasy of being bred, of submitting to someone wiser, stronger and more capable. At the same time, she felt the Shadow worm its way through her, sly in the way it pressured only the most sensitive parts of her. Violent and detailed debauchery caused her to let out numerous squirts of pussyjuice while her climax proceeded.

Her eyes rolled up her skull, a dark purple taking hold of their blue glowing might as the mane-like tentacles forever tainted her flesh. There was no way she wouldn't have been fine with that. Being branded to serve Anduin, in exchange to experience this pleasure, that was worth the cost. What evil was the Void now, that she knew her master was champion over both forces, anyway?

Anduin grunted when a last spurt of semen shot into Yrel and caused his newest slave to tremble. More semen meant her orgasm was prolonged, a simple reward for the simple task of being a hole for him to fuck whenever he felt like it. He let go of her throat when her body went limb, causing her to slump back of the ground like a puppet without strings.

"Shooo goooooood," Yrel muttered.

Which was exactly the contention Grommash took. "THIS WAS TO BE A DISPLAY OF A PUNISHMENT!" he roared and stumped towards the edge of the arena, ignoring his now completely frozen son. "Instead you rewarded her with pleasure beyond that anyone could give!"

"She had no choice in the matter," Anduin said, telling half a lie, and pulled out of her to face the warchief standing upright. Grommash, intimidated by the smaller human's hard eyes, stopped in his tracks. "I have used my magic to mark her when I came inside. Now, she is just a slut to fulfil my desires. Watch," Anduin turned to Yrel and commanded, "Turn on your back."

Immediately, she did. Yrel experienced the true power of the brand. It was odd. Although she had little control over the motion itself, she would have obeyed anyway if given the chance. It was something she simultaneously was forced to do and consented to. The feeling of helplessness at the hands of the High King only furthered her lust.

Everyone in the arena was looking at the body of Yrel. Much of her curves was decorated with remains of sand, the sweat having made her skin sticky, but her athletic build was sexy nevertheless. Indeed, this gave her heavily-breathing form a wild look never seen before on the always clean and bright paladin. Even her silky, white hair was in disarray now, the four small tendrils that grew from behind her pointy ears twitching sometimes.

"Cum," Anduin commanded and Yrel shouted in lust when her mind was suddenly lit on fire. Hooves pressed into the ground, hips darting off of the floor as she climaxed from that single word. Semen oozed from her cunt when she squirted a wet line into the sand. "Harder, CUM!" Anduin commanded and her shout rose into a high-pitched scream. More pussy juice tainted the festive ground, the highest excesses almost reaching the crowd, which were applauding with savage enthusiasm. Anduin put down one last example. "Tell everyone what you are, Yrel."

"I am a..." the High Exarch needed to gather her breathe. "I am... a cunt for you to fuck, master. A sinner that needs punishment, like everyone else that followed me. By the Light, I am nothing but your slut, your slave, and my people will be whores and labourers for yours."

The mark hovering before her forehead changed, from the pure pink, to a royal purple, between the former colour of the Light and the dark taint of the Shadow. It was a change missed by those who weren't draenei around them. However, those of the blue-skinned people that saw it once more lowered their head, still kneeling from earlier, and professed their agreement. ""We'll be slaves as punishment for our misgivings,"" they said, as one.

"...I see," Grommash grumbled, evidently not entirely happy with this, but happy enough to no longer complain. "Alright then, take those goats off Draenor and do as you wish with them."

Anduin smirked, he planned to do exactly that. However, he wouldn't be the only one to decide their fate.


12