Who a King Must Do Ch. 31

Story Info
Slaveforge and Stormwind developments.
10.8k words
4.81
4.9k
5
0

Part 32 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers

What does one get when crossing a small mountain range with dwarves, mages, a highly motivated and satisfied workforce of masters and slaves alike and the need to create a dwelling place for thousands of sexy demons, willing to reward every bit of progress made? A quickly growing network of underground paths filled with moans and delight, of course.

In the span of a month, the mountains that technically separated Stormwind and Dalaran became a sort of city on its own. Massive areas were carved out of the mountains, reshaping it inside. Halls and tunnels and private quarters, they all formed inside. Outside as well, as the typical dwarven fortress buildings began to protrude from the natural rock like mushrooms from a tree.

Although there were a number of differences to them as well. The dwarves were leading the building efforts, without a doubt. Regardless, there was a number of different influences. Draenei architects and technology, night elven druids, gnomish ingenuity and human practicality, they all added a little bit to design to create a new kind of architecture. Artful, solid, built for eternity, but easy to use and navigate, all illuminated by purple crystals.

The demons for which this new area was built also added their changes to it. In older times, that would have been flailed skulls, the stench of sulphur and rotting meat, in all likelihood. However, as those demons were already subservient and exclusively of the sexual variety, the whole complex was slowly conquered by the best kind of perversion. Red and emerald fires illuminated private quarters, doors were a rarity, fel runes heat up a natural spring they found under the mountain, causing the entire tunnel system to soon feel pleasantly warm and perfectly humid.

After the two weeks had passed, the whole thing had taken such a scope that Anduin acknowledged it as a new district in Stormwind. They called it Slaveforge. A reference to dwarven naming conventions in combination with the obvious purpose. Once the name was given, Anduin transferred the governance of the district to Aclysia.

The demon hunter was part succubus herself and Anduin trusted her more to run a district in his interests than Alythess and Sacrolash. Not that he doubted that the eredar twins were loyal, just whether they had a lot of experience or even interest in proper governance. Plus, Aclysia was one of his wives, so she should have a standing above the slaves.

Two more weeks passed, during which Slaveforge showed no signs of slowing down in its expansion. Every day, hundreds of cubic metres were carved out. In a natural movement that Anduin had little influence over, the whorehouses in the dwarven districts were relocated to Slaveforge. He didn't quite know the reasoning behind it, but it shifted the order of the city quite a bit. As it was at that point in point, Stormwind had grown tremendously in every aspect.

Stormwind Harbour had been expanded for the war effort anyhow, but now the Exodar was laying there as well. The former spaceship was home to most draenei slaves and, as such, a popular place for sailors and soldiers to take the edge off. A few humans had also taken up permanent residence there, as they preferred the crystalline architecture. Nobody had anything against master's moving in with slaves, of course.

Ships left here on the daily, hurriedly transporting excess stone to the growing city of Valeeria.

Up from there, Lion's Rest was the sole place in the entire city where nobody was having sex. The resting place of Varian Wrynn was respected. People still walked around there in little or no clothing, depending on the heat of the day, because that had become the thing to wear in Stormwind. As to dirtying the area with sexual fluids or desecrate a grave by having sex on top of it, nobody was that depraved.

The Cathedral Square had finished its remodelling. It was separated into three areas, Light at the westside, Shadow at the eastside and Twilight in between. Light was dedicated to the Cult of the Perfect Slave headed by K'ara and her naaru. She had somewhat eased the entering restrictions. Now women could join the cult whenever they wanted, even if they had been fucked many times before or even when they had a master. They just had to swear not to use their proper holes for the duration of their training, not even with their master. Popularity exploded; some people were into this sort of forced restriction from one another. If the longing got too great, blowjobs were still allowed.

Shadow dedicated to Xal'atath and her Cult of Freeuse, on the opposite side. It was much easier to enter there, basically everyone could come and stay, men and women alike if they so desired, although the latter was much more common. Challenged by the naaru, the old goddess decided that they should also train their members, rather than just be a depraved place of regular orgies. The members of her cult were trained in all the arts of sex and, thanks to a much wider arrange of practice, outpaced the Light cult by quite the margin.

Basically, the Light cult produced sluts that were perfect servants and great sluts while the Shadow cult produced perfect sluts and great servants. Priorities and kind of training shifted, but both were highly sought after by the humans of Stormwind. Managing to become the sole master of either set them up for a long and satisfied love life.

In the Twilight area of the Cathedral Square, Arch Bishop Omnius governed over the new Church of Stormwind. Orgies during the mess were part of the program, every weekend of the year became dedicated to some sort of body type or part to be worshipped and generally things were just fulfilled, spiritually and physically.

The Mage Quarter profited from Dalaran's proximity quite a bit. One might have expected that one of the two magic-oriented areas would leech the people from the other, but that wasn't the case. Rather, Stormwind's Mage Quarter became dedicated to all the fun uses of magic while Dalaran stayed in line with its old traditions of proper usage. They had a synergistic effect, one teaching one thing so the other could concentrate on theirs.

The Dwarven District, formerly home to most of the brothels and whorehouses, quickly reclaimed all the empty houses, left behind when the Exodus to Slaveforge happened. It did so by virtue of the Dwarven District's second hallmark rapidly expanding: crafting.

Be it weapons, tanks, armour, fetish gear, masonry or whatever else, the Dwarven District developed further and better. Stormwinds economy experienced another spike, apparently the people had only waited for an opportunity to buy additional buildings to put more workers in. A few whorehouses stayed in the area, usually merging with inns, so the hard-working men didn't have to walk too far for relief.

The Trade District changed the least. It was a complete mixture of everything, dominated by the presence of Stormwinds wealthiest. Expensive inns, small parks, private houses, they were all filled with moaning all the time, and everything was built around the bank and the auction house, were people traded everything that was produced, managing the vast Stormwind economy.

The adjacent Old Town was the main residential district of Stormwind. It had the most affordable houses in the highest density. Anduin had recently signed a bill that would make it so the Old Town would receive some attention in the department of restructuring. The common people deserved more of the economical advancements Stormwind had made. Not that anybody was complaining at the time. The average household in Stormwind consisted of one man, his wife and two subservient sex slaves. It was hard to be properly annoyed with anything when the food was cheap and good and the women were hot and horny.

Some people even suggested that Anduin should remodel Stormwind Keep instead. The palace looked somewhat unimpressive now. No wonder, with the settled spaceship and district sized cathedral to the west of it and the Slaveforge and spires of Dalaran to the east. Anduin had no use for more space, however, so he declined.

Although originally meant only for the demons, after the whole month had passed, Slaveforge was now the main hub for all masterless slaves. Night elves, gnomes, dwarves, draenei and all the unclaimed demons were there. There were three types of slaves in Stormwind, broadly speaking. Those that had found a master, those that wanted to find a master and those that wanted to be public property. The first group was the clear majority. It usually didn't take too long for a men and a women to find each other and decide that she was best served serving him alone for the rest of her life. The second group were the fewest, again by a fair margin. There were always sluts out of the third group that eventually faded into the second, or suddenly found themselves in the first group when falling in love, but regardless, the third group was the second largest and by no means small.

There were thousands of women that loved the life as public property. They wanted to serve as many as needed it, as strippers and cumdumps and servants. They were the young and wild ones that wanted to fool around before binding themselves properly. To support their lifestyle, an easy magic that prevented pregnancies was soon developed. It was a sort of blessing that could be lifted whenever the afflicted wanted so. For those slaves that failed to use it or were already pregnant, it was never a problem to find a master that would take responsibility. The people of Stormwind, despite their depraved lifestyle, were honourable to the core.

Slaveforge was also the road between Stormwind and Dalaran. More accurately, the now broad tunnel that connected the two places was from where all the sidearms of the district grew. The deeper one went, the more depraved it got, until the moans of lust and anguish were omnipresent. As for the city of mages, it had been completely settled in the former basin now. Druids and shamans had moved the earth to make it seem like it had always been there and nothing indicated it would move anytime soon.

As a matter of fact, Anduin was currently returning from a Council of Six meeting, in which it had very much seen like nobody ever wanted to leave again. Unlike Anduin's court, the much smaller council had no restriction to oral during important meetings. Archmages had a slightly better mental discipline than the average noble. With that in mind, Khadgar had been balls-deep inside one of his three succubae sluts he had brought with him at all times. It turned out Khadgar had a bit of fetish for sexy fel creatures, particularly those that were immensely masochistic. The High King couldn't say that he was terribly surprised by that news.

Khadgar spanked and slapped them while they begged for more and the archmage was all too willing to give them all he could. When he wasn't fucking their faces, he was usually taking them up the ass. Only when they begged for his seed, did he cave and thrust into their dripping wet pussies. They would have likely begged to be impregnated, if they weren't already. They all bore the mark of the Rite of Breeding above their groins. Intricate lines of pink or dark blue that formed a stylized

heart. With that mark on their body, the one they had conducted the rite with could knock them up freely.

As they were all clearly enjoying themselves and Khadgar was moving within the same frame of sexual 'cruelty' as Anduin, the High King felt some sort of kinship with the much older man. Although his obsession with banging demons was a bit much.

Ansirem, Karlain and Vargoth had a more equal distribution. Demon slaves were the easiest to come by, but they had all secured themselves the services of some regular women as well. Lastly, there was Modera, the sole female (excluding Jaina) and longest-standing member of the council.

Like most women, she had discovered her submissive streak in this world of slaves and masters. In public, she maintained her previous position and remained content to be a leader. When it came to sex, however, she wanted to be on her knees and to be commanded. A wonderful dichotomy, as Anduin found.

Also like all other humans, she was profiting greatly from the excessive amount of magic in the air. Light and Shadow had already been pumping through Stormwind and its immediate surroundings, Fel and Arcane now joined the mix and easily enveloped Dalaran as well. The effects of this could be felt all the way down to Goldshire in their full effect. People needed less sleep, old wrinkles smoothed over and colour returned to long greyed hair. Tits became firm when they had long been saggy, sometimes even went up a cup size. Butts became round, shapelier. Everyone had an easier time loosing weight and gaining muscles. People slept less and felt more refreshed. Women that had been barren due to age or medical issues suddenly found themselves fruitful again. Men found themselves able to last for much longer and go several times in a row. Everyone was beautiful, happy and sated in basically all desires. Humans, the prime mortal race of Azeroth, seemed to be on the path to at least effective immortality, as everyone under thirty continued to age normally and everyone above apparently went backwards.

Modera, already an old archmage, was affected by this much quicker than the average person. Anduin had thought her to be about 90, but she had looked like 50. Now, without any wrinkles and her hair fully returned to its auburn colour, late twenties was the most accurate. Although she was a council member, she didn't say a word throughout the entire meeting. Instead, she immediately had walked over to Anduin, dropped to his knees and, begging with her eyes, begun sucking his cock when he allowed her to.

Council meetings were usually held standing, some odd tradition, but it made for a pleasingly different angle during sex. While sitting was out, squatting was perfectly allowed. Whether Modera would become one of his personal slaves remained to be seen. He hadn't offered and she hadn't asked. Yet, in both cases. She was beautiful and powerful, a woman of wits and influence. All the things that qualified her for Anduin's mission of dominating women of might into his harem. There was no need to hurry though. Her track record had her at reliable, unadventurous and thoughtful. While he had not directly offered her a place on this throne, he had hinted at the possibility. Until she answered, her was more than happy just having her service him during these council meetings.

From Valeera, he had heard that she only slept with women in her free time. To someone who liked his property to be, well, HIS property, Anduin found that news wonderful. It was basically a certainty that, given time, she would beg for his brand. For the moment, she was mulling over the decision to become a breeding slave so quickly. Also, having her in addition to Jaina would have given Anduin two votes on the council. Not that anybody protested his decisions anyway.

While all of this did stop him from fucking her pussy, she was very much open to the back-entrance suggestion. Like Khadgar with his demons, Anduin spent a lot of the meeting riding the luscious archmage. When she needed a rest, Tyrande and Shandris were all too happy to take over. Vereesa had also been with them, but didn't join them. She did strip and openly masturbate while watching, however.

Anduin had, of course, been attending as substitute of Jaina. His first wife was seven months pregnant now and, on the insistence of Anduin, had distanced herself from all work that required her to travel a longer distance or could otherwise stress her too much. That council meeting had only been about numbers and budget allocations anyway.

He was returning on foot. A portal between the palace and the tower the council resided in had been established some time ago, but the High King enjoyed the weather. Late autumn leaves tumbled, whispering in the wind and the smell of fertile earth was in the air. Only the cold breezes, he did not appreciate, but that was going to be a thing of the past in the future. The massive crystal pylons stood around Stormwind now, all they needed was an energy source adequate to power the city-wide heating magic.

He had the raw amount of people, now he just needed a nexus to focus all of that power. Negotiations to access that power were currently held in secret. He had to pull strings with people that were difficult to contact, including Turalyon, Bane and Velen, to just get the chance at the meeting he needed.

'I do wish Modera makes her choice soon,' Anduin thought, remembering her lips around his cock. Soft, rejuvenated, the red colour looking wonderful in her pale face and around his throbbing shaft. She had been quite good at taking him, only the slightest gag reflex triggering when he was all the way down her throat with his immense cock. Even when he had pounded her ass, she had immediately been able to take all of him and screamed so loudly he had to choke her so the meeting could continue without a hitch. That had only made her squirt.

Since he knew she wasn't practicing with other men, he wondered whether Modera had secretly been visiting the Church of the Perfect Slave. If he had asked K'ara, he would have found out that he was dead-on with that suspicion, but the High King didn't want to ruin the surprise for himself. What that little remembering did, however, was cause his steps to become awkward. The titanic erection, both in size and hardness, spread his flexible pants and bounced around.

Vereesa noticed first, as she walked next to him, while Tyrande and Shandris needed a few seconds to realize. "Do you need relief, Master?" Tyrande asked. Unlike him, the two night elves wore only thin clothes, elves had less problems with the cold. Shandris wore a silver robe and the collar Anduin had gifted her, while Tyrande also brandished the sacred jewellery of her priesthood, silver pieces with light blue crystals. They had been transformed by Elune herself, from symbols of power to accessories that wrapped around Tyrande's limbs in ways that underlined her athletic form while leaving all soft parts of her easy to grab and never got in the way during sex. Even the diadem in her wild, turquoise hair was designed first to keep her hair out of her face and second to be something that he could grab when he ravaged her face.

If he hadn't been erect already, the sight of the two night elves slightly parting their lips and basically salivating at the mere sizes of the tent his pants had become would have done it. 'Three elves,' he corrected himself, glancing at Vereesa.

The high elf had not done any more than suck his cock yet. Well, that wasn't quite true. She had swam with the stream in several ways and definitely gotten more depraved. For example, she had absolutely no reluctance to show herself naked in public anymore. Similarly, she was masturbating frequently and intensely. Especially when she was giving Anduin a blowjob. She had been sleeping in the palace for two and in the same bed as him for one week. Since then, he had his tongue inside her delicious pussy numerous times.

It was clear that she was enjoying herself and that she, even without the brand, had the same reaction as Tyrande and Shandris, spoke volumes. Her clothing had also changed. Although it had always been quite revealing, being skin-tight and free around the midriff, now it had only the basics. A tight, green leather bra and thong, both trimmed with enchanted silver that harmonized with her flowing hair of the same colour, gave her an amazing cleavage and hid her pussy from direct sight. Additionally, she wore a leaf green, long cape, which she could use against the coldest breezes. Until recently, she had also been sporting bow and quiver, but that had ceased once she got used to the environment.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers