Who a King Must Do Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anduin's speed reached its limits. His hips were almost a blur. His cock was smoothly sliding in and out of Vereesa's asshole. The friction was at just the right level now, deeply pleasurable but not hindering. "I am cumming," he grunted a warning, but it fell on deaf ears. The only thing Vereesa could hear where her own muffled screams and the rushing of blood.

However, she did feel it when Anduin slammed into her one last time. Her spanked ass felt the impact intensely. The quivering of his cock inside her was a short, physical warning. As were his fingers digging into her narrow waist. Anduin felt his balls tighten and the thick liquid pump out. The heat that filled her insides was searing her mind, etching this moment into her forever. No mark was necessary for a single fuck with the High King of Stormwind to be unforgettable.

Her knees gave in as all orgasms melded into one mind-wiping climax. Although her tongue kept working, making Shandris cum as well, her pussy squirted out massive waves of clear pussy juices that pattered on the floor. Anduin kept her standing, himself perfectly rigid. Her sphincter was clenching so tightly, he couldn't have moved if the tried. He didn't want to either, as his massive load filled her up until he had no more to give from this orgasm.

Shortly after that, she began to relax, enough for him to pull out. He kept his hands on her for a while longer, just so she wouldn't break down. "Thank you... Anduin," Vereesa gulped, when her mind came back to her. "I'll... need to sit down for a moment."

"Of course," Anduin said with a smile helping her to a nearby chair, then reclaiming his own seat. A bar slave was coming over quickly handing him a new beer and a cloth drenched in warm water, to clean himself in the most basic way. He took both with an appreciating nod. 'This locale is truly wonderful,' he thought once he had wiped his cock off and gestured Shandris that it was her turn to suck him off.

He was going to enjoy the hospitality for a little while longer.