Who a King Must Do Ch. 35

Story Info
A font of Enlightenment.
10k words
4.77
4.4k
3
0

Part 36 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers

Anduin led a small party up the winding paths of the island. The lush scenery was still scarred by the remains of demonic scenery at some parts and the Death Scar, the path that Arthas Menethil had once left on his path to the Sunwell, was as hideous on the land as ever. It was only him, Liadrin, Vereesa, two of his bodyguards, the four of her knights that had been on the beach, as well as K'ara and Xal'atath, although those two were remaining incorporeal for the moment.

Although many of his companions had advised that he move towards the fortress with a bigger force, for his safety's sake, Anduin had vehemently refused. He had come as a diplomat, not a conqueror, and more troops would have only evoked that latter image.

The townsfolk inhabiting the blood elves' most sacred lands were staring with confusion. Men and women were following the procedure as the leader of the enemy faction strode openly through the red and white streets, the respected Lady Liadrin walking behind him. If she hadn't put her armour back on, their confusion would have been even larger. Anduin feared that things may yet turn out badly, however, and so didn't want her to be without protection in such a case.

A worry well founded. Although they passed through the majority of the island without any hindrances, the gates of the Sunwell fortress were blocked to him by a formation of blood elven troops. They stood tall in their red and golden uniforms, tower shields and double-bladed swords held in perfect parallel.

They were led by a man in an armour of the same colours, albeit more ornate and customized. Large shoulder pads of gold, formed like the wings of a phoenix, flickered with magical power. His long hair was white, flowed either past his shoulders or was bound up in a high ponytail. One of his typically long, elven eyebrows was cut in half by a black eyepatch.

"I knew something was off," Lor'themar growled, fixing his single, green-glowing eye and the tip of his sword on Anduin. "In the last few months, you have been behaving weirder and weirder. What corruption has taken hold of you, Liadrin, that you bring the husband of that witch to the very gates of the Sunwell?!"

Liadrin stepped in front of the High King, her own shield and blade raised. "He is more than her husband, Theron, he is her Master and now he is mine as well," she declared in a firm tone. "Look into my eyes and try to find any of the vile Fel that yet lingers in yours!"

That comment caused the man to hesitate for a moment, noticing the new golden glow that radiated from the paladin's gaze. It was that hesitation that was all Anduin needed. Putting a hand on Liadrin's shoulder, he said, "Let me handle this."

"As you command, Master," the leader of the Slave Knights immediately obeyed and stepped aside.

"Anduin Llane Wrynn," Lor'themar quickly regained his posture, holding his massive broadsword firmly. He had more questions for Liadrin, but it was clear who demanded his attention for now. "You have a lot of guts to show yourself here, in these times especially."

Unfazed by the blade pointing at his head, Anduin walked forwards. "I aim to achieve peace in this world," he stated and stopped when the blade was in thrusting distance. When he extended his hand, it seemed for a moment that Lor'themar would take the opportunity, be it out of caution or opportunism. Regardless, Anduin offered the handshake and the air grew thick with tension. "It's an honour to meet you once again, Lord-Regent of Silvermoon."

Lor'themar's armour rustled when he sighed and lowered his blade. He took one hand off the handle, but made no indication to sheathe the dangerous weapon. "Like father, like son," he grumbled with unwilling respect and took the hand offered. His voice went quiet. "Given Sylvanas' horrid behaviour, I am willing to talk to you in more secretive settings. If it is true that you have pacified that witch, then we might be able to continue where her thoughtless actions forced me to drop things with your father."

Lor'themar wanted to pull out of the handshake, but found Anduin's grasp too tight. "For future consideration," the High King stated in his most serious tone, "as little as I can condone the past actions of my first wife, do not make it sound like she acted without good reason or insult her." Anduin let go and the Lord-Regent of Silvermoon shook out his hand.

"I will take it under advisements," the blood elf hesitantly conceded, feeling the aching under his plate gauntlet. "What is it that you want here, then?"

"You will have heard many things about me in the past months," Anduin started. "Of my perversion, of my unusual paths, of the fact that I wield the opposite powers of our world in equal fashion. I am here to bring that same balance to the Sunwell and your people. Just like Velen once restored the font of your people's power to greatness with the heart of M'uru, he told me to complete things."

"You would invite the void to our innermost sanctum?!" Lor'themar raised his blade again, but Anduin summoned the K'ara infused Shalamayne to knock it out of the Lord-Regent's hand before it could become threatening. The counterstrike happened with such force that the legendary warrior could not keep hold of the blade. It landed in the grass a few metres of the walkway. "Insolent..."

"I don't aim for hostilities, Lor'themar," Anduin said in a calm tone and dismissed the weapon again. "This won't be like the time Alleria accidentally summoned the void, I swear it. To show your people the path I tread, I must do this. Whether you decide to join me afterwards will be up to you and every last one of your people to decide on their own." Anduin then started walking towards the formation of soldiers. "Just know that you cannot stop me."

"Make room for my Master," Liadrin bellowed at the soldiers, who were now in a rather precarious situation with little time to decide. Between Lor'themar's disbelieving gaze, the High King's steady, fearless stride and the order of the strongest paladin their people knew, the guards decided that two outweighed one and split into two groups to let Anduin pass. "A wise decision," Liadrin said with a respecting nod, following Anduin. "Do you not wish to at least witness what will happen, Theron?" she asked the Lord-Regent in passing.

"Once more I'm doomed to be the witness of stronger powers making foolish choices, it seems," lamented Lor'themar, feeling reminded of so many others that had come before. Kael'thas, Garrosh, Sylvanas, to only name the most recent, all people that he had seen descent into corruption and power hunger. "If it must be my task, then I will see it through as you invite yet another monster through our sacred font of power. Let us hope the adventurers of the world are strong enough to beat it back after we meet our demise."

"You would do well not to doubt our Master," whispered a sadistic voice into his ear. Lor'themar whirled around, but Valeera had already re-joined Vanessa in their shared cloaking spell. Although invisible, the two rogues had been with the procession the entire time. Just another insurance policy.

They entered the Sunwell fortress. Ancient halls that had stood for millennia, some of which still bore the scars of the actions years ago, when the Sunwell had been used to summon Kil'jaeden into this world. The left-hand of Sargeras had died in the recent conflict. A great relief for all of Azeroth.

They also passed through the hall where the Eredar Twins had previously hindered the party of adventurers from hindering the same ritual from completion. That they had entered Anduin's service was either something Lor'themar wasn't yet aware of or chose to not comment on, as he followed them all the way to the font of power.

He brushed aside the red satin curtains and stepped into the room. The Sunwell was a very peculiar looking thing. It looked more like lava than it did water, orange-gold glowing liquid in a circular pool at the centre of the room. A container separated through a rim from the remaining floor, which precious metal and gems encrusted to create the image of flames. Anduin walked into the water. It only reached up to his ankles, but the raw power was unmistakable.

Lor'themar watched with a mixture of insult and stress, waiting for the, in his mind, inevitable void beast to spawn. Instead, he witnessed Anduin's clothes suddenly disappearing. Factually, this was better than what he had expected, but it only added to the absurdity of it all.

"Join me, Liadrin," Anduin stated, inviting his newest slave with a quick gesture. Putting down her weapons and armour, stripping out of the underlying, damaged bodysuit, she showed herself completely naked for the first time. Her tanned, red-tinted skin was every bit as delicious as Anduin had guessed. Her pretty pink pussy, now surrounded by the dark tendrils of Anduin's mark, was still slightly swollen from he had fucked her not an hour earlier. Glistening wet, it was clear that she was ready for more of his love before she even arrived at the Sunwell.

Her feet vanished in the orange glow of the water. She took Anduin's extended hand and was pulled into a firm kiss. Almost innocent, it started, with their lips pressed against on another's and their tongues only lightly reaching out. Quickly it heated up. Liadrin's hand explored the chiselled body of her master, against which her athletic form looked even more nimble and ladylike. Anduin reached for her bubble butt, clawing into the softness of the firm meat, and for her hair, pulling off the band that held her ponytail in place. As her red hair fell, their tongues began to wrestle. Liadrin moaned, felt her wetness trickle down the inside of her legs, as Anduin's fingers brushed over her pussy and asshole. She would have gladly offered either hole to him, something that, for the back entrance, was completely new for her.

It was a truth she simply felt, that she wanted to give everything to him. This selflessness made her feel more in tune with the Light than she had ever had. This submission to such a powerful, righteous man was more pleasurable than anything else she had ever experienced. Her place was by his side, close to him and underneath.

She put her head into her neck, let him use his advantage in height to dominate their kiss. Even such a little gesture felt wonderful. Gasping between the smacking of their lips, she called him by the only adequate word, "Master..." She felt his arm pressed against her ass, the two fingers that pressed against her quim. "Master..." she repeated, just as the fingers curved into her and the trickle of wetness turned into a flow.

She returned the favour, wrapping both hands about the fantastically hot cock that was pressing against her stomach and slowly pumped up and down the giant erection. "Good girl," Anduin groaned, feeling the precum ooze from the tip. Soon, both of their love fluids were dripping into the magical pool below them.

"What in the name of..." Lor'themar whispered when the Sunwell began to glow. Its orange surface blazed with golden light. A surface that began to calm. Calm to a complete stillness despite the wild embrace of Anduin and his newest, submissive sex slave. The liquid, more magic than water, was barely contained. Like a glass of water that was filled slightly above the rim, it would take a simple break of the surface for it to spill.

The Lord-Regent of Silvermoon was unable to comment further, too surprised was he when an elf of greyish-blue skin, midnight blue hair and blue eyes manifested along a draenei with glowing body marks on her light blue skin and flowing blonde hair. Both were of immense beauty and had wonderful curves. Large, squishy breasts, narrow waists, flat stomachs and wide hips, perfect to grab while fucking and for child-bearing.

Next to the Lord-Regent, Vereesa was standing still and quiet. Her keen senses were following everything in the most minute details. Her elven ears easily picked up the wet noises of pussies getting fingered, the delicious cock getting masturbated and the moans, slight and loud. She could smell, taste even, the High King's intense, sexual musk over the sacred incense burning in these walls. She saw the masculine extent of Anduin's body, hidden under the elegant curves of those that would be her fellow slaves if she just gave in.

She let out a heated gasp, almost a moan. Vereesa felt everything pull her towards the debauchery happening in the heart of her people's culture. Under the tight leather of her pants, her pussy was continuously leaking. Every breath made her sensitive nipples softly brush along the inside of her clothes. Her mouth opened at the merest glance of his cock, her body trained to suck it immediately. The aching of her pussy intensified, she wanted his dick, wanted to suck it, to have it buried in her ass again, have it finally penetrate her.

'If I move now, I will be his - forever.' This realization was all that kept her from immediately storming towards the Sunwell. Illuminated by its blaze, coating his magnificent muscles in golden shin, the High King stood tall as all three of the present slaves went to their knees and kissed his girthy cock. 'Master's forever!' it echoed in Vereesa's mind as she waltzed towards the Sunwell.

The silver-haired high elf took no time to remove her verdant leather clothes. Too needful was she of the moment. She stepped into the unnaturally calm water of the fond of power and joined the other slaves on the floor. Without delay, she was given room to join them, her dark lips connecting with the precum covered shaft.

Anduin groaned in satisfaction as all four sucked on whatever part of his cock they could get onto their greedy mouths. It was a wild writhing and moaning before him, hands caressing his legs and ass. Liadrin, Xal'atath and K'ara were quiet, while Veressa moaned her pledge of submission between kisses.

"Your property," her ecstatic voice whined. "I will be your property, Anduin. Your loving sex slave. I have seen and felt what I need to. I want to be yours, forever. I want you to help raise my children, I want you to put even more inside. Breed me over and over again. Mark me as your property, I beg you, I can't wait any longer!"

Hearing her passionate plea, Anduin couldn't help but gasp even louder. He grabbed her beautiful silver head and plunged deep into her throat. Balls tightening, shaft surrounded by the pleasurable constriction of her gag reflex, his thick seed splurged down her throat in mighty waves. While his answer was delayed by his climax, his three present slaves shifted their attention to Vereesa.

"It is a great honour to be marked at the same day as you, Vereesa," Liadrin whispered into the hunter's ear, nibbling softly on the bits that she, as a fellow elf, knew well to be sensitive.

"I admire your self-discipline to wait until today," K'ara added, "and know you will find nothing but joy in this decision." The fleshmade Naaru bowed down to play with Vereesa's firm breasts, using mouth and hands.

"Finally, you see that you belong to my husband," Xal'atath's aggressive smile was underlined by the sudden and skilled movement of her fingers on the high elf's clit. "Took you long enough to admit what a slut you really are. You're just another one of us, another cum dump for our Master to use."

All of these words, loving and mocking alike, were only registered by Vereesa's subconscious. Her active mind was overwhelmed. Finally, she had submitted. The relief was almost physical. More than that, she would be impregnated in the sacred heart of her birthplace. Magic, familiar and yet changed by recent decades, pulsated around her. Pulsated like the High King's enormous cock, as it unloaded more of his delicious seed into her stomach.

Anduin slowly pulled out of her tight throat, spilling the remaining drops of this orgasm inside her in the process. Momentarily after his cock passed her lips, she began to slump backwards. Guided and teased by her fellow slaves, she soon laid in the unmoving water of the Sunwell. It spilled around her athletic curves in all of its blazing glory. Her hair fanned out on the golden surface like a silver halo around her beautiful face. K'ara and Xal'atath laid down to either side of her, Liadrin sat above her head. They all complimented, teased and touched her, while her own eyes couldn't move from the manly king that took his rightful place between her wilfully spread legs.

Resting his enormous cock on her pussy, he sent a joyful bolt of pleasure down her spine. Cunt gushing, tongue lolling out, her eyes half-closed and openly depraved, she raised her hips slightly to grind against that wonderful dick, at least a little bit.

"This will be the final time I ask my questions," Anduin prefaced, looking down on the winding and panting Vereesa. "The last time your convictions are questioned. Do you wish to be mine, Vereesa?"

"Yours, forever yours," Vereesa gasped. "I have no more doubts! You are the strongest and gentlest, the meekest and the most ambitioned king. Submitting to you will be my pleasure, ensure my happiness and the happiness of my children, those that I have and those that I will have!"

"What do you wish to be then, Vereesa, wife or slave?"

"Your wife, Anduin," she moaned adoringly, her voice made so uncharacteristically tender by pleasure and love. "Let me be your eighth wife. I want to submit and I want to share your burdens with you. If you let me, I will happily do so."

"And you agree to bear my mark - bear my children?"

"Yessss," she hissed in impatient lust. "Carve into my being that I am your sex slave, Anduin. Breed me, now and as often as you desire!" Her eyes darted to his cock. "Make..." the High King was finally pulling his hips back, "...me..." Vereesa felt the engorged head press against her ready pussy, "...yoursssss, Aaaaaa-!"

Her voice rose and rose until the scream went silent, as Anduin pushed into her pussy. Folds that hadn't been penetrated deeper than fingers and tongue could reach for years, were now parted around the enormous rod. Anduin clenched his teeth and inhaled sharply, the intense tightness surrounding him on all sides.

The deeper he went inside her, the further the waters of the Sunwell rose. Still somehow confined by the shallow pool it now exceeded clearly, the impossibly still water rose until the High King's heavy balls were submerged in the blazing, liquid magic. Now he was all the way inside her, and Vereesa gasped for air desperately as she got used to his size stretching her insides.

"It aches..." she reached down to her crotch with one hand and brushed over the little bump that Anduin's dick caused. "I can feel it... pulsing... feel you...," her panting grew more intense, as if having all of him inside her was enough to send her over the edge. "It hurts... a little bit... I love it... strange, why do I love this pain? It feels like... it needs to be this big to make me... whole. My womb aches... it craves your cum... I have never felt any of this before..."

"Are you ready?" Anduin asked, grabbing her by the hips.

"I'm your property, there is no need ask if I'm ready," Vereesa retorted, feeling herself growing impossibly wet at her own words. "A sex slave, future wife or not, should just be happy to be used by her supreme Master."

Agreeing giggles of lust could be heard by the three women surrounding her and Anduin nodded solemnly before drawing back. Vereesa's head flew back when the sliding of the iron-hard cock through her sensitive insides sent millions of little bolts through her body. "Then I will use you, slut," Anduin grunted, slamming back into her when he was only a quarter out.

She had expected it to violently shake her. While it wasn't wanting of force, and she could feel his masculine might held back behind the thrust, it was far from the rough domination she had gotten used to seeing. Instead, Anduin kept his prowess and force controlled. Small, quick thrusts, that shook her body a little each time.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers