Who a King Must Do Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while she was cumming her brains out.

When Anduin feared that she couldn't take anymore, the amount of power would break her body and soul, he pulled out. His orgasm ended abruptly, once he no longer had a cunt to empty himself into. Her body was defiled head to toe regardless, the tentacles that had confined her had unloaded while their origin had. Thick white seed trickled from her body and, where it touched the Sunwell, faded into swirls of black. They were not immediately consumed by the blazing Light, but they still weren't strong enough to last. Anduin would need to withdraw more power from the magical font.

Liadrin was spent, however. The paladin shivered, the glow of her eyes and skin diminishing. Her stomach slowly deflated, as cum oozed from her pussy and ass, once the tentacle was removed from her backdoor. "More... use me more... Masssteerrrr," she gasped, another aftershock making her suddenly squirt.

"You're of no use to my goals right now, slut," Anduin snorted, still at its highest. With force, he peeled himself out of the embrace of her legs. "But, as a reward for the limited way you were useful as a cocksleeve, you shall continue tasting pleasure."

"Tha-" Liadrin could only begin, before the tentacles filled her mouth, pussy and ass all at the same time. They only got into position, didn't thrust yet, waiting for Anduin to pick his next slave to continue this ritual of balance.

And since he needed to get rid of more Light, there was only one cumdump he could use in the way he had Liadrin. Getting on his feet, he had the tentacles carry K'ara to his position. The one in her mouth was withdrawn, just as she was pushed on him like a mere tool, existing solely to get him off. Her dripping slave pussy enveloping his cock. She could only scream, while being penetrated, an act of remarkable ease due to the abundant lubrication.

"Yes!" a single high-pitched word escaped K'ara's white open mouth. Her eyes were already rolling back in her skull, her spine already arched. Anduin didn't need to attempt to bring her ecstasy, his bred wife had been trained well and her luscious body rejoiced, the shape of his cock engrained into her insides and mind.

Anduin grabbed her by the thighs, a superfluous extra handle, given that the tentacles still held all of her, and started fucking her. Seeing her large, cum-coated tits jiggle with every repeated penetration was intensely satisfying. The white globs of tendril-seed contrasted properly with her light blue skin and those pure-gold marks, their shape inspired by her former, crystalline form. "What are you?!" Anduin growled, wanting to hear more than just her endless, orgasmic screams.

"Your... sl-- shlaavvveee!" the naaru shouted her slurred words as best she could, while climax after climax rolled through her. Her hourglass figure was shook by his power. Helpless, so wonderfully helpless, she could only scream more answers as her master used her how he, and by extension she, wanted. "Jusht annnnn-another trio of willing holes for you to fuuuaahck! Use me! Fuck me! Cum inside me!"

"Good girl," Anduin let out a rare compliment and further dug his fingers into her soft legs. His speed increased to absurd degrees. All of him was anticipating that final moment. Light was still being drawn into his body and it needed an outlet and it needed it fast. "Do your part, slut!" he roared then started unloading inside her.

Rather than grow louder, K'ara's voice vanished with the first load of cum that hit her insides. The raw pleasure she was used to, but the rush of Light that accompanied it made it that bit more tantalizing. The pure power turmoiled inside her. The golden marks on her blue skin glowed, more and more intensely with each new spurt of cum, until they and her eyes were completely consumed by white-gold illumination.

Although she could take more than Liadrin, K'ara would not have been able to take this power alone. Only with the way it was split between her, Anduin and the paladin, was it possible for the trio to remove enough Light from the Sunwell. It would have changed her body as it had done with Liadrin, had the origin of K'ara's flesh not been the very wish to be bred by the High King. It was already perfect for the task and could be optimized no further - not by the same power that had made the majority of it, at least.

Her stomach inflated with the overflow of cum. A steadily growing bump, making it appear as if she was already well into her pregnancy. Regardless of the absurd amount pumped into her, her pussy gripped tight onto his cock, wanting to milk more and more. Around them, the rest of the enslaved harem writhed in agonizing pleasure, as they were filled up by the tentacles.

Unceremoniously, Anduin pulled out. The blazing surface in the centre of the Sunwell was now completely consumed by a black void. Shadow and Light were equally present, but one would still push out the other if he left it as it was. He had to reinforce the darkness and then harmonize both powers.

"Tshank you for using your undesherving cumdump, Master," K'ara slurred, just as Anduin turned away from her. Mouth and pussy were filled by tentacles within the moment, the High King wouldn't leave her without further pleasure. All about her that could be broken had already submitted to him.

Vereesa panted ecstatically, as the tendrils around her dragged her into position in front of her master. The ones in her throat and pussy slithered out, leaving her to moan openly. Meanwhile, Anduin was left to stare down at the high elf's gaping pussy. His girthy cock and the following fucking by the tentacle had left it split wide open. Cum flowed from it, the absurd amount not caring that Vereesa was laying on her back, thick white contrasting with her tan and the mark around her raw pussy lips. Only her upper body made contact with the ground, the rest of it was raised.

"Fuck me again, please, Master!" Vereesa cried out, her deep purple eyes wide open with depravity. She didn't need to be asked or commanded to beg. "You have already seeded me, but I need more. Your cock, your love, I can't go without it anymore! Please, please fuck your slave! The nymphomaniac wife you own!"

"It's assuring to hear that your place is already seared into your slutty mind," Anduin grunted, while squatting down. Taking hold of her ankles, he split her toned legs wide open. Her magnificent ass, with the third tentacle still penetrating her back entrance, was displayed as a glistening mess under him. Her entire body was just a pile against the floor, one his cock drove into mercilessly. "You're already addicted, aren't you?" he ridiculed, his voice barely drowning out her prolonged, orgasmic scream. "To getting both of your fuck holes penetrated by me at the same time!"

"I just want you inside me," Vereesa's voice was a weak whining. She was too distracted by the large cock inside her to gather her breath and shout. "Just you. If you give me more of you, I will be happy for every bit that you fuck me with, but only you are all I need, Master."

"Such good slaves I have," Anduin, despite all the sadism he tried to conjure, couldn't find any way to ridicule that. It worked nicely along his dominating streak, however, especially once he started hammering her into the floor of the Sunwell. Water rippled around her. It splashed, as her spine took the repeated impacts. Her cunt gushed in the same fashion, Anduin feeling the wetness against his groin, whenever he plunged into her.

Vereesa let out sharp moan after sharp moan. While the position made the thrusts slower than they could have been, their impact was intensified to the maximal degree. Synchronized penetration of pussy and ass left her with steady phases of being filled to the brim by his magnificent size and then feeling empty when they retreated.

As much as the High King loved the squeals of his cumdump, he needed to invoke the Shadow within both of them. The quickest and most effective way to achieve these things was through raw perverse excess. New tentacles appeared, one slithering around her throat, another three aiming at her nipples and clit. While the first did nothing more than asphyxiate the void-touched huntress, the other three had specialized heads. Suction cups with a myriad of tentacles inside them attached themselves to Vereesa's most sensitive areas.

Unable to scream anymore, Vereesa clenched her teeth. Her eyes rolled up in her skull, while the shade of her face slowly darkened. A moment to breathe came along, she instinctively took it, then the tentacle coiled closely again. The gushes of her pussy went into full blown squirts, Anduin's thrusts and the aggressive assault on her sensitive areas sending her into an endless chain of orgasms.

Pitch black oozed into the deep purple of the Sunwell. It originated from where Anduin and Vereesa touched the sacred waters. Around the high elf's head, it look like a black aura around the silver halo of her sprawled out hair. It was unnatural and it was beautiful.

With one final thrust, Anduin plunged into her and added another load to the ones, natural and tentacle-created, in her womb. Because he wasn't channelling the Light anymore, this one was only the regular size of the High King. Still that of several men combined, it managed to bulge out her stomach somewhat, but nowhere close to the absurd degree of the previous two slaves that were used for the ritual.

While he came inside her, and both of their pleasure, submissive and dominating, masochistic and sadistic, was at its peak, the darkness they spread intensified. It was all exactly as Anduin planned and he let the overbearing need to whip up the Shadow inside him be exorcised as he came inside her.

"Very good girl," the greatest master said when he was finished. The tentacles all around stopped moving, placed the women down carefully and they proceeded to vanish into thin air. Twitching, all but Xal'atath kept laying in the Sunwell. "Very good girls, you can rest - for the moment," he repeated louder and got moaned, loving responses from the three of them. They were thankful for the ecstasy they had been allowed to feel by their master and for the break their bodies needed.

Only Xal'atath was still able to move, and she quickly crawled towards him. She stopped in front of him and gave his cock an adoring kiss. "It is my turn now, isn't it, Master?" she asked in a teasing tone, not nearly as submissive as the last three. The voidborne creature, having taken the shape of an extremely curvy elf, knew what was missing. Light and Shadow were equal in the Sunwell now. The source of power was golden and deep purple in same parts. Now it remained to unify both powers like they were in Anduin.

None were better to aid him in this then she was. She was a being of darkness through and through and the most powerful of his harem, taken by her own potential and origin.

"Yes, Atha," Anduin nodded, and put a hand on her head. The invitation was clear, and Xal'atath's mouth enveloped him within moments. Greedily, she sucked him all the way inside her throat. Moaning vibrations reverberated in the sleeve-like flesh around him. "Oh, you know how to serve," he groaned softly guiding her back and forth on his shaft.

'You trained me well, Master,' Xal'atath's voice echoed in his hand, while perverted, slurping sounds came from her mouth. 'You made this goddess your cock-sucking slave wife. Showed me my place, as your belonging.' Her longue tongue pressed against the sensitives spots at the underside of his cock while she slid back down. 'I can taste the lesser slaves on you - their desperation, their ecstasy, their submission - so sweet.'

Anduin slowly lowered himself to the floor. First, he squatted, then he leaned backwards into the pool. Following all of it, never letting his dick leave her mouth, Xal'atath soon was between his legs, rather than in front of them. "Enough with the foreplay," the High King decided. Three seconds after he spoke those words, his saliva-polished cock was released from the Old Goddess' mouth with a loud pop.

"As you wish," the deep purple-haired voidborne purred and mounted Anduin. Her pussy, having gone unfucked so far throughout all of this, was a stark contrast to the rest of her, entirely covered and ravaged by tentacles and the magical seed they produced. She spread her pussy lips, revealing the blue insides, steadily oozing greyish tinted lovejuices. "You make me crazy in ways that are so much more pleasing than the raving lunacy of my creation," she gasped, as she aligned herself with the erect cock.

Anduin kept his hands to himself, only watched as Xal'atath impaled herself on his cock. Despite her wetness, it was a slow procedure. A drawn-out shout accompanied her descent, ending in a shiver that send her upper body slumping forwards. Straddled over him, her soft sighs and ass surrounding his hips, she panted heavily. From her outstretched tongue, saliva dropped onto Anduin's chest in long strands. Although she was unmoving, her insides quivered around him.

Barely, she managed to focus her pale blue eyes on him. "D-do you wish -ah- to feast your eyes on my tainted cur-rrrr- curves or would you prefer to kiss and handle your slave clean, my... masht-master?"

A difficult question but, given the amount of depravity he had just gone through, he had a clear answer. "Clean yourself, if you are able," he stated. As great as her cum-coated tits looked, he would much rather have pressed his face between them at the moment.

"Of..." she swallowed audibly. "Of course, I am Xal'atath, I am a goddess." With pleasured difficulty, she straightened her back and raised her hands in a conjuring motion. Two deep purple drops of the Sunwell rose into the air. One she directed towards her mouth and took it in - without swallowing. The other, hovered above her and turned into a stream of water. Where it came into contact with her, the trickle that fell split into much more than it could have been, entirely covering her in its journey back into the pool it had been derived from. At some point, the enslaved Old Goddess opened her mouth again, adding that water to the stream.

It ceased quickly, draining even the wetness from her hair, and leaving all of her as clean as she had been before they began. Her mouth was kissable without any hint of precum, her tits deliciously presented themselves in their pale-blue fullness and all of her looked delicious. Only her insides remained loaded with his seed. Xal'atath wouldn't have dreamed to change that.

"You will have to teach me that trick," Anduin stated and raised his torso to embrace her. Embrace her in a purely sexual manner, his head pressing into the valley between her breasts. While he concentrated on smothering himself with the firmness of her large cleavage, Xal'atath rode him. Her own arms pulled him closer, nails dug into Anduin's back.

Xal'atath's range of movement was limited, but that didn't hinder her too much. Rather than just go up and down, she used her hips creatively, gyrating and rolling them, to give Anduin's cock all the pleasurable friction it could need. In addition to that, she used her nature to go beyond her humanoid limitation.

Groaning with pleasure, Anduin felt her gripping folds slither around his cock. Xal'atath's flesh was only a container for her will and so she made it pump and down. It was as if he was receiving a blowjob while inside her pussy. A truly marvellous feeling.

Soon, he felt his pleasure rise to dangerous levels. With three kisses up her neck, he wandered from her tits to her mouth. The breasts spilled on his chest instead, the hammering of their hearts reverberating in their softness, as their lips found each other. For the first time, Anduin's orgy wasn't the cause of any noises that dominated the room. Vaguely, he was aware of the watching blood elves moaning. He didn't care, all Anduin focused on was the sweet tongue of his slave.

They channelled the powers of the Sunwell through them, as they headed towards climax together. The first inside her for Anduin, the last of many for Xal'atath had experienced since getting on top of him. Her eyes rolled up, her insides coiled around Anduin's cock as her hips came to a standstill. All of her was begging for his seed.

And she got it.

Anduin held her trembling body in his arms, even as he himself tensed up extremely from the peaking pleasure. Cum shot into her tight pussy, deep into her womb, and filled her up. Her lips were submissive to his aggressive kiss, her powers his to command. In the moment of absolute pleasure, their minds mingled and the High King channelled their might to bring the balance he sought to bestow to the Sunwell.

Golden and purple mixed around them into glorious, warm silver. Xal'atath squirted repeatedly against her master, feeling ever more seed flooding her. The scream, muffled by the kiss, echoed in the surrounding blood elves, who felt more pleasure than ever as their sacred source of power was rewritten by the Old Goddess' master and his magnificence.

'I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,' Anduin heard the repeated exclamations of Xal'atath, not ceasing even as her orgasm ebbed away and left her able to formulate saner thoughts. It was all she wanted to say and she wanted to say it as often as she could. Her obsession in serving him was only heightened by each new proof of his power and glory.

Their task was done, but the orgy would continue.

______________________________________________________

As always, comments and feedback are appreciated!