Who a King Must Do Ch. 37

Story Info
Return of the Harem King.
10.7k words
4.74
6.2k
6

Part 38 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
459 Followers

The trip home was eventless. No unforeseen weather, no attacks, just steady tides and constant fucking. They arrived in Stormwind to some confusion. Officially, Anduin was still sick and somewhere in his chambers. A ruse he wouldn't be able to pull a second time. He showed his face too often in Silvermoon to even attempt to keep his visit secret. That aside, any official story they could tell about the blood elves suddenly pulling into the harbour, with the former Blood Knights suddenly dedicated to Anduin, would have been discerned as ridiculous anyway.

Instead, Anduin proudly marched to his castle, publicly announced what had happened at almost every corner, while fucking Liadrin and Vereesa to show off the truth of the matter. After some time, he managed to arrive at his castle and then his throne. Jaina had kept it warm for him, while ruling together with Tyrande and Genn.

The worgen bowed down when he saw the Alliance's leader. "Welcome home, my king," he simply said, standing up from a wooden chair that he had placed next to the throne and removing it from the premise to take his usual spot a bit further to the side. Genn Greymane would have never dreamed to sit on the actual throne, Anduin's personally created and orgy-optimized throne, for even as much as a short-term regency.

The High King sat down and, as his first act back on the throne, reached around the back of his first wife and grabbed her one of her massive tits. To his left, his first slave soon had his other hand on her ass. "Thank you for governing in my absence," he said, fondling both. His fingers sunk so deep into the overabundant flesh of Jaina's tit that they threatened to vanish into the spilling squishiness. A single pinch of her nipple, and white milk started to drip.

"It wassss mhm-m-y--" Jaina tried to answer, but, after three weeks without him, even that simple touch set her body on fire. "M-aaahhh-y pleasure," she finally succeeded, only to climax immediately, when Anduin bowed down and sucked on her left tit. Delicious milk squirted into his mouth, sweet and hot. Lovingly, his queen combed into his long, blonde hair and held him in place.

Anduin looked upwards and saw her depraved face. Her tongue hung out, her blue eyes mirrored love, lust and longing, both combining into an extremely lewd expression. Then the High King sucked a second time, pinched her other nipple, and made her violently climax a second time. Her head flew back and she screamed.

The court let out collective gasps and groans. Hearing the true moans of their queen was among the most erotic things they could witness. The other harem members, that had been left behind with her, had done their best to keep her satisfied with fingers, tongues and toys, public and privately, but there was no replacing their master. The moans even distracted the lords and ladies from the blood elves that had accompanied their king back home - for the moment.

While he tended to Jaine more, Anduin's fingers moved from Tyrande's firm butt to between her legs. "Yes... yes please, Master," she begged, while he blindly brushed down the outside and then up the inside of her thighs. Her cunt was in the process of quickly becoming incredibly wet. His fingers curved into her and she gushed, her spine arching backwards. After thirty seconds of working more on both of them, the High King had both of them squirting into the floor encapsulated by the curving side-arms of the half-throne, half-couch monstrosity that was his seat of power.

"Good girls," Anduin purred, while giving both of them moments to breathe. Especially Jaina was panting heavily. No wonder, she was breathing for two people. Her belly was swollen immensely. It had been large before Anduin had left and now she was almost in her eighth month. Gently, he lowered himself to her belly and kissed it. Then he went up and kissed her lips. A moment later, he gave the same honour to the equally pregnant but considerably less advanced Tyrande. Elves and their slower reproduction cycles meant she wasn't even showing a baby bump yet. "Serve me," he commanded.

"Of course, Anduin!" Tyrande exclaimed happily and slid down to the floor. "Elune truly blessed me with a real man," she purred while crawling between his legs and grabbing his quivering cock with both hands. "Do you wish me to handle you alone, my Master, or do you desire to taste your other slaves as well?"

Maiev and Y'rel, the only two others that were present and, as always, chained to the throne, looked with anticipation. "It would be an honour to be used," Maiev's deep, militaristic voice was lowered into a submissive pitch.

"I will atone by fulfilling your desires or suppressing my own, Master," Y'rel agreed. White and redhead, both kept their heads low and waited. Despite their words, they were already on all four and both were starting to drip from cunt and mouth. At the sight and smell of their master's cock, they couldn't help but salivate, hungry to please him.

"You may join," Anduin allowed and the chains rattled as they hurriedly crawled over to take their space at either side of Tyrande. All three started working on his erection immediately. It only took a few moments for him to offer them a large load. Although she greedily gulped down the first half of it, the High Priestess of Elune was nice enough to remove her lips and let the remainders splatter over their faces instead.

It drove them absolutely wild to smell and taste his magnificence again. They masturbated feverishly, while sucking and kissing whatever of his cock and balls they could reach without getting too much into each other's way. His cock was deepthroated by all three girls, going left to right and back over and over again. Tyrande got to take him twice as much as the other two because of her position. Given that she was a high slave while the other two were lowly, repenting cocksleeves, that was only proper.

On the throne, Anduin gave his first wife a bit more attention. Methodical kisses and groping, delivering a slower and more careful build-up in pleasure. It allowed her to keep her breathing well controlled. "My king," she whispered under a passionate exhale, "my Anduin."

To his left, Valeera took her place. Her nimble body clamoured onto his arm with a confident smile. Then she let out a long, happy moan, as Anduin rubbed her clit. "You should probably address your people," his second queen sighed into his bed. "I miss our bed and your other slaves."

As did Anduin. Fenella, Aclysia, Shandris, Alythess and Sacrolash all weren't around and he needed to fill all of them up with a new load of his cum before he would truly feel like he had returned home.

"Lords and ladies of Stormwind," the High King therefore raised his voice. "My sickness of the past weeks has been a lie. A ruse I needed to employ to hide my absence from the palace. Having fooled you in such a fashion, I apologize utmost for it. My mission required that the Horde remained uninformed of my movements for as long as possible. Now, I shall bring to you the fruits of my mission. Liadrin, Vereesa, present yourself."

His newest slave and wife positioned themselves to either side of the throne and stood tall. They looked at each other, golden and purple eyes of the elves crossing, and coordinated with a knowing smile. Both tall, both athletic, both with bodies optimal to be bred by their human master, they pushed out their decently sized chests and reached down. Although both were tanned, Liadrin had a reddish tint to her darker coloured complexion. Red and silver hair fell down, Liadrin's ponytail undone at some point during the march to the throne. Both of them were covered in Anduin's cum.

They reached down between their legs, to their brand-framed pussies, and spread the lips, allowing some of the High King's seed to drip out of their gaping cunts. All the demonstrations he had given on the way to here had truly left them in a presentable state.

Only Liadrin's presence was truly unusual, Vereesa had been part of the court for weeks. However, Vereesa's purple eyes lent credence to the story he was about to tell. Marked, bred and cum-coated as she was, she also showed that Anduin had finally succeeded in making her part of his harem and the High King wasn't above showing what he had acquired. Grabbing Maiev's red hair, he dumped the second load of his return into the masochistic Warden's stomach.

Without much ceremony, Anduin quickly summarized the happenings. How he had arrived and how Liadrin had almost immediately begged to be enslaved. How he had then entered the Sunwell, rebalanced it, and finally turned the entire blood elven population to the Alliance's side. The nobles were in awe and rose to applaud him by the end of the tale. Anduin, somewhat embarrassed by this, quickly gestured for them to sit back down.

"Lor'themar sent an ambassador with him, Aethas Sunreaver, step forwards," the blood elf, having waited in the hallways before the throne room, entered. He immediately stood out, courtesy of the fact that he was still dressed. Looking around at the gathered human nobles, getting served under the specifically designed tables by servants of all the different enslaved races, the elf quickly eliminated that difference from existence.

"It's an honour to serve here, your majesty," the mage said, smoothly unbinding the belt of his robe and stripping where he stood. Night elf servant quickly hurried over and took his clothes, a second one, after a wave of Aethas finger, came to suck him off. "You spoke the truth when you said the human court has evolved far beyond the wonders of Silvermoon. The beauty of your women is only outdone by their subservience." His eyes visibly wandered to Jaina as he said that.

Jaina Proudmoore, first queen of Stormwind, queen-mother of the heir, archmage and Lady-Admiral of Kul'Tiras only gave Aethas a dismissive glance and looked to her master. Adoration in her eyes, she said, "Anduin's decisions are my decisions, Sunreaver. I have no regret for what I did that day, you were the traitor that looked the other way when Garrosh violated the neutrality I had preserved - despite what the Horde had done to Theramore." She looked to the ambassador and shrugged. Stroking her belly, she added, "If it serves my Master, then I forgive you and will pursue the matter no further. I have too much of a wonderful future to look forwards to, to care about our past."

Anduin leaned over and kissed her. A long, deep, loving kiss, without any of the perversions or overbearing pleasure that they were both so used to. Just a kiss, from a loving husband to an adoring wife. Two people that wanted to build a great future for their children. Once their lips separated, however, the High King resumed the fondling of her tits. Resting her head on his shoulder, Jaina only panted and indulged in her master's presence, not caring for any more of these politics.

"Does that strike you as acceptable, Aethas?" Anduin asked.

The mage would have liked to hear an apology, but he knew his people were already determined to join the Alliance. How could they not? A night elf was sucking on his dick as if it was the most delicious thing she had ever had the honour of tasting. What reason was there to insist on an apology for a misdeed on both sides when there was so much more fun to be had in just forgiving each other. "Yes. In the name of my lord and the sin'dorei, I, too, forgive the sins of Jaina Proudmoore. We shall work together."

The court dissolved soon thereafter. Anduin accompanied Aethas to Dalaran to make things official with the Council of Six as well. They were more than a little enthusiastic about this development. Particularly, Modera seemed happy to see Aethas. During the resurfacing of the Burning Legion, it had been her that had made the case for the Horde (and the blood elves specifically) to be let back into Dalaran.

It had been a strange scene. Aethat had complimented Modera about her reclaimed youth. The auburn haired archmage had brushed some of the hair that refused to be confined in her ponytail behind her ear and had laughed. Then they exchanged a naked hug. For a moment, Anduin was resigned to see the archmage in the hands of another man. That was fine, she had never promised to become his, he had just wanted to have it end that way.

However, it stayed at a friendly hug and they just chatted away about the task and how to accomplish the building of a relay as quickly as possible. Nothing sexual went on whatsoever. The only desires Anduin felt from Modera were towards himself. Something she made abundantly clear at one point by looking at his chiselled body and biting her lower lip.

When Anduin announced he would leave them to it, he had a harem to attend to, Modera stopped him and embraced him as well. It was far above friendly. Her large breasts pressed against him, her pussy drooled as it grinded against his cock and her pillowy lips pressed against his. Nobody needed godly powers to read that she was ready to submit to him.

"You have once more proven your wisdom and resourcefulness, High King Anduin," the archmage purred when they separated. "A last time that was needed to convince me. I will be yours soon, I promise you."

"I will hold you to that, Modera," Anduin threatened in a flirting tone and then left anyway. 'Soon' was a very good promise to have.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Anduin knew he would like what he saw in his chambers before he even touched the door. Moans echoed down the hallway, loud and unashamed, with every one of the voices belonging to one of his slaves. With a simple push of the wooden gate, the High King stepped into the room behind. The sounds of lust immediately intensified.

Jaina had done some redecorating in the time he was gone. Fully half of the room was now decorated by a combination of beds. It was roughly separated into three areas. The largest one, at the heart, was also the highest layer, with sheets of incredibly luxurious design and thick wooden posts. They didn't hold any drapes, there was nothing Anduin wanted to hide in his bedroom, but leather ropes instead, perfect for some bondage fun. At either side of that centre bed, half a metre lower, sat extra, smaller beds. While less impressive than the central one, they were still looking well. At the foot end of all three of these beds combined, only slightly above floor level, was a long mattress that looked almost common and had the aesthetic of a giant dog bed, with a few blankets and cushions to compromise with humanoid physiology.

On the layers, divided by rank, Anduin's harem was engaged with one another. On the lowest level, Yrel, Maiev, Vanessa, Baela and Fizzy were kneeling, their backs turned towards Anduin and their tongues buried in the cunts of women in the higher levels. Although Vanessa was going to be one of Anduin's wives, and was already one as far as he was concerned, this didn't change that she had a lot of redemption to do.

Similar was the reason why Xal'atath and K'ara joined with Tyrande, Shandris, Liadrin, Sacrolash and Alythess in the middle layer. They were largely engaged with each other or the slaves of the lower levels. Only K'ara had been pulled to the edge of the uppermost layer and been allowed to lie on it with her upper half. This level was reserved for the slaves that Anduin found to have progressed vastly in their redemption already or were his well-behaved slaves.

Her face was being ridden by Valeera, who was using her high status in the harem to give her dominant side, which was normally entirely drowned out by Anduin's pure magnificence, some well-deserved venting. At the same time, she was making out with Vereesa and had Aclysia suck on her tit. All three elves were drunk on each other's presence and lips. Lastly, waiting in the middle of the central bed, were Jaina and Fenella. The dark iron dwarf was servicing the highly pregnant arch mage fervently, which Jaina's fingers repaid her in kind for.

Those two couldn't have been much different. Jaina was tall, Fenella was, well, a dwarf. One had pale white skin, the other the black of ash. One had normal, blue eyes, the others were glowing red. Jaina's hair was white with a streak of gold, while Fenella's was of a fiery red. What both had in common was a longing look in their depraved eyes and absolutely gargantuan boobs. Anduin, to his surprise, found them evenly matched. He hadn't noticed earlier, but Jaina's chest had grown even larger in his absence.

He closed the door and sent his clothes into the void. In a few seconds, his freed cock became fully erect. Without hesitation, he walked up to the bed and climbed onto the central level. It was reserved for those of his slaves who were both his wives and had nothing left to atone for.

Of course, those were only guidelines. Several of the slaves, particularly on the lower levels, were only there because they were deeply masochistic sluts that wanted to be treated with a bit of ridicule.

Anduin put one foot on the edge of the central segment and said a single word, "Cum!"

By his authority, the moans in the room turned into sudden shouts. Intertwined bodies grinded against one another, spines arched and fingers dug into sheets, cushions, hair and ass cheeks. Pussies overflowed with love juices, as perverted slurping sound proved without a doubt. Anduin smiled, a fat drop of precum drooling from his engorged cock.

All of the present harem only had eyes for him and they salivated with open mouths, upon seeing their second favourite treat, outdone by his actual seed, fall to waste. Their master didn't give them too much time to think about it.

"Cum," he said for a second time, having arrived at the head of the bed and laying down. The shouts of ecstasy were immediately renewed. Those that had previously managed to remain upright now toppled over. They landed among the rest, everybody spasming wildly, toes curled, breasts rising and falling quickly with trembling breaths.

"Master's voice!" "Master's power!" the Eredar twins, Alythess and Sacrolash, panted in unison, embracing each other as their orgasms washed through them. ""Too long... Every second without being dominated by you is too long!""

"I can't wait to ride you again, Anduin!" Valeera fell into that choir. "Fuck, you are such a perfect man, the perfect master."

"Let me serve you!" Fenella panted, Jaina and herself masturbating each other even as the magical climax caused them to tremble and scream. "I need it! I am your fucktoy! Use me however you wish!"

"You will all get what you want," Anduin promised and leisurely raised both hands in a conjuring gesture. Tentacles grew from the surfaces and penetrated whatever cunt was closest. They weren't so high in number that they could have done more than that. There was one for every girl, except for two of them, with only a few extra for the girls that really loved getting choked while being fucked. "These ones will not produce any fake seed," Anduin explained over the rhythmic gasps that replaced the orgasmic screams. "This is my return home and I wish to fill all of your waiting wombs by myself tonight." His eyes wandered over the display of smiling, thanking and lustfully sighing women. Then he stopped at Jaina and Fenella, the only two who weren't getting fucked by tentacles at the moment. "Service me," he commanded, resting his arms on the back of the bed.

With a delighted shiver, the two obeyed. The empress and the queen moved to either side of him, their large tits swaying as they crawled. Noticing their master's leering, they exchanged a glance and nodded. Jaina's eyes glowed with an arcane purple, as she made a raising movement with her index finger. The many pillows Anduin was resting on were raised, beckoned by her considerable powers.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
459 Followers