Who a King Must Do Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no less comfort, the High King hovered now and silently watched. He was curious what kind of service they had in mind that required this change. The answer became obvious rather quickly, as his wives cupped their breasts with their hands. With him a bit higher, they could sit upright to either side of him, which allowed them to use the full volume of their chests in return.

His massive member almost entirely vanished between the black and white cleavages. The closer the two got, the move of their firm tits spilled over and hid more of his dick from view, until only the head was partly visible. Lustful moans echoed, hard nipples rubbing together. More than that, the contact with his raw, hot rod had the well-trained slaves panting. Where Anduin's cock touched them, their tits seemed to be as sensitive as their nipples would be.

"I hope this service is to your liking, Master," Jaina purred, as they started to move. Their hands moved each tit individually, changed pressure of the smooth, soft flesh on his cock, while their torsos rose and fell by the power of their thick thighs. Periodically, his cock was completely engulfed in their overabundant breasts. Moment in which the raw heat and the proximity of their heartbeat had him groan in satisfaction.

"It very much does," Anduin stated, remaining in his leaned back pose and letting them work. At first, it looked much better than it felt. As soft and warm as it was, any real friction was missing to provide that stimulation. A problem that was soon solved by the steady flow of his pre-cum lubricating the movements.

While the sounds of the titfuck became wetter and more depraved by the second, underlined by the lustful gasps of his wives, Anduin looked around. Another advantage of his levitating position was that he had a good view of the room.

Nearby, Valeera was sitting on Vereesa's face. The rogue had managed to convince the tentacle (or the splinter of Anduin's consciousness guiding it rather) to go for her back entrance instead. In effect, this left her pussy open to the attention of one of the other slave's lips once more, which she took advantage off. What Vereesa got out of the deal was a delightfully submissive position and a skilled hand rubbing her clit, whenever Valeera felt like the youngest Windrunner did a good job.

The middle and lower levels with their higher count of sex slaves were covered in the writhing bodies, some of the middle ranks descending to the lower ones to take whatever partner tickled their fancy. Xal'atath and Liadrin were doing nothing but dwelling in the steady orgasms that were brought over them by the tireless tentacles deeply penetrating their tight cunts. Others were clumped together, such as Vanessa and Yrel, the penitent women making out while they got fucked. Baela laid on top of Alythess and Mizzy on Sacrolash, their outstretched tongues sloppily attending to the twin's tits, while all four got fucked. Then there were Tyrande and K'ara, the blonde Naaru kissing and worshipping the perfect ass of the longest-serving slave of Anduin's harem. Right next to them, Shandris was watching with absolute depravity in her eyes, playing with herself feverishly, her voyeurism only making her cum harder from the steady pistoning of the tentacle. Sitting alone, unfucked and just watching with the delight of a patient sex slave, Maiev just waited her turn.

Also, on her lonesome was Aclysia. The white-haired demon huntress crawled towards Anduin. "Master, master," she panted, getting fucked every four-limbed move she made. In ordered, backwards combed strands, her hair fell down between her goat-like horns, which curved around her head. Only a sharp curve towards the end prevented the two tips to meet at the back of her head, instead they ran parallel. "Master I... I don't want to be bothersome... but I... I..."

The deep purple in the centre of her green eyes was focused completely on him. She was begging for his attention, her mouth opening wide between every word. Eventually, she failed to speak at all, only stretching out her demonically long tongue. It reached a good margin past her chin and steadily dripped a thick, gooey liquid that was something other than mucus or saliva entirely. Her half-succubus nature was clear in moments like this.

"Come here," Anduin said and lowered his right hand. Quickly, she was by it, kissed the back with her velvety lips. He grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at him again. "Sit still," he commanded. She obeyed and quietly let him play with her wet, pink lips. Gently, he pulled the lower one down with his thumb. Then he raised index and middle finger together to her mouth. "Suck them," he commanded.

He might as well have started fingering her cunt. Blowjob slut that Aclysia was, as little as having his fingers to suck on immediately intensified her experience. Her gaze became glassy and eventually she found herself unable to keep eye contact up with her master. Quickly repeating, weak orgasms added up to rob this part of self-control from her.

As much as Anduin enjoyed watching her slather his fingers in her succubus' juices, he enjoyed what was going on above his groin a bit more. Jaina and Fenella were tirelessly at work to please their master. "It's so hot," the dark iron dwarf gasped. "It's burning me... to my core. My body is addicted to this heat... I'm reforged by it... I want, I need it!" She moaned loudly; it was more than just her body that craved his touch, his attention. With adoring eyes, she looked up to him. Aaahh, Master, do I make you feel good?"

"Extremely," Anduin answered with a satisfied sigh. "I will cum soon."

That announcement made both of them speed up, squish their breasts closer together, to maximize friction and pleasure. "Please cum, Anduin," Jaina begged. "Shower us with your seed! I want to feel it all over me, Master, your thick cum. I want it to adorn me, to mark me!" Fenella echoes the desperate words.

They wouldn't have to wait for long. With slick and quick movements, they shook and grinded their enormous tits against his cock. He didn't miss a single second of their service. Of the way they brought themselves and each other to orgasm by working on his dick, while the hard nipples brushed against the jiggling flesh of their tits. How his cock vanished in those squishy mounds, lubricated by his precum and the saliva dripping from their well-trained mouths.

Finally, he could hold on no longer. Only the head of his cock was visible, when he pumped a massive load into the air. Both of his royal wives raised their heads and stretched out their tongues, hoping to taste at least part of what came down. Some of the load was wasted on the sheets, but most of it landed on the two big-titted sex slaves.

Spurt for spurt was pumped into the air. The first few had enough force in them to land all the way in their hair and on their faces, more in their mouths and the most on their tits. Thick globs of white that looked beautifully impure on both of them. Their lust boiled over with every drop that touched their skin, each coming with its own bit of magic and psychological gratification. With gratitude, they shuddered, as their master marked them with his lust.

Anduin made a simple gesture and Jaina lowered him to a normal height again. Still gasping for air, his first wife asked, "Was this the service you wanted, my perfect Master?"

"Everything and more," he answered and cupped her face with his hands, much to the disappointment of a certain half-demon. "Tend to Aclysia, Fenella," the High King commanded and the dark iron dwarf crawled towards the white-haired blowjob addict. Although far from Anduin's cock, the cum-stained lips and curves of her fellow slave were a step up from sucking on fingers, so Aclysia took the new distraction happily.

While Fenella and Aclysia engaged in a long kiss, Jaina lightly shrunk away from Anduin. "I'm stained with your seed, Master," she reminded him. As delicious as she and the other slaves found it, she knew he was uncomfortable with the idea of tasting his own spunk.

"You need not worry about that," Anduin told her. "Atha taught me a new trick on the way back." A little wave of magic pulsed from his hands and his seed on her face evaporated into pure magic. The cleansing energy spread through her mouth all the way into her throat, but no further. On her skin it invisibly crept all over her.

Although the High King disliked that he had to sacrifice her tainted looks for it, being able to flash clean his women this way was immensely useful. Without further help, such as the Kingswell water, the spell only cleared off his seed, leaving them sweaty and otherwise stained. That was all he needed, to comfortably kiss his wife.

She moaned into his mouth, as he took his hands off her face and placed them further down. Gently he lowered her to the mattress, as their tongues whirled and wrestled. Their kiss only broke once she laid on her back and Anduin straightened up and looked lovingly down at his pregnant queen. "Are you feeling stable today, Jaina?" he asked, caressing her swollen belly. He didn't want to exhaust her and cause any risks to her health or that of his heir.

"As stable as I could ever be in your holy presence, my Anduin," Jaina panted and spread her pussy lips with her hands, presenting the pretty pink of her insides. The longer they were together, the healthier and more beautiful she looked. His powers would mend any harm that had and could ever come to her and their child. "Come, use your foremost slave like she desires."

Anduin bowed over her, placing his hands on either side of her head, and penetrated her moist cunt with one swift move. For the first time in weeks, his cock was inside her pussy. It was far superior to a tit job or her mouth, the many folds gripping him tightly, pulsing around him. The hole was made to be filled with his cock and remembered his shape well.

"Masterrrr," Jaina purred in immediate ecstasy and he began to move. It was a simple fucking, a repeated plunging into her cunt, with no magical gimmicks or absurd physical force. He needed neither to please her. Knowing exactly what angles to take to hit her most sensitive spots, he kept a steady pace. Although he refrained from hammering her into the mattress with superhuman might, the High King's pounding still caused repeated wet slaps to echo through the lust-filled room.

Her body and breasts shook under him. Pale and crowned with hard nipples, the enormous bags of milk, meat and lust jiggled with fantastic fullness. They were never still; his continued thrusts and her screams took care of that. She writhed, her pussy clung to him, gushed every time his groin slapped against her lower lips. Her legs closed behind him, as she heard her master's groans grew more intense.

"Cum inside me!" she begged out loud. "Let me feel your perfect seed!"

With a final thrust deep into her, he obliged. Cum pumped into her tight cunt. A moderate load, by his standards, reaffirming that her insides were his property and his alone. It had the usual effect of making her cum immediately, her writhing intensifying as much as her large belly allowed her too.

Once the last drop had been wrung out of his shaft, Jaina's legs loosened and he pulled out. His seed dribbled from her pretty pink lips. "Thank you for your cum, Master," she gasped, her blue eyes filled with love. "Thank you for tending to your foremost slave."

He kissed her on the forehead. "Always my pleasure," he whispered, then left her to gather her breath and to continue with the next of his sluts.

The choice was incredibly easy. Absolutely begging for his attention, Aclysia was once more reduced to an open-mouthed panting. Fenella was next to her and both slaves cleaned his cock with their tongues, once he allowed them to approach with a simple gesture. As good as the dark iron dwarf was at what she did, the enthusiasm and skill with which the half-succubus demon hunter went to servicing his cock was unbeatable.

Unable to resist, he grabbed her. Her goat-like horns were practically made to rest in his hands and were the perfect handles for him to use as he slammed in her mouth and penetrated her throat. Surrounded by the felfire-heated warmth of her insides, he fucked her greedy lips with reckless abandon. The demonic secretions, just as slippery as pussy juice, that her mouth produced to aid him in his task were just as motivating as her dumb-fucked expression that took help immediately.

Equally limp and rigid from the repeated, orgasmic torrents that pulsed through her, Anduin's obedient sex slave dwelled in the heaven that was being used by him. Soon enough, she got to ascend to the absolute height of feeling him balls-deep inside her, his shaft quivering as massive ropes of cum pumped into her gullet.

He ripped her off of his cock and, while she was still gasping for air, pressed her down into the mattress. With legs parted and stretched out into the air, the blood elf invited him. The placeholding tentacle pulled from her pussy and made room for the one and only cock she had ever known. She was as wet as she possibly could be, as was everyone else in the room, and Anduin let his raw desires take the lead.

Fucking Aclysia with full force from the start, he had no intention, nor need, to last long. All that mattered was that her womb was completely drenched with his seed. Her own pleasure was not an issue, as she was already a multi-orgasmic mess long before Anduin felt his balls tighten and the second load pump into her. This time, in the proper hole.

He didn't take the time to let her greedy cunt wring the last few drops out of him. The second his shaft stopped tensing inside her, he was moving onto the next of his sex slaves. Everyone of his gorgeous, devoted slots was just waiting for his attention. The tentacles were a mere consolatory measure until he could get to them. As her luck would have it, Fenella was still closest to him,

Anduin turned the stacked dwarf on all fours and pushed into her from behind. He was bent over her smaller body taking hold of her massive tits while he made her scream and shake. Being taken like a wild bitch in heat made the empress feel more appreciated by her master than any other service she could have rendered. When she felt his seed load up her pussy, she couldn't help but add to the ever more degenerating state of the sheets by squirting all over them.

Leaving her curvaceous figure to collapse, the High King moved onto the next woman to taste the privilege of his seed.

Knowing they would be next, Valeera and Vereesa had gotten into position. Laying side by side, the blonde and the silver-haired elf focused their depraved, adoring eyes, gold and purple, side by side as their lithe, athletic bodies, pale and tanned, contrasted each other just as beautifully as Jaina and Fenella had. Their shapes were a lot more similar, however, even in height, and they mirrored each other's position perfectly. Their hands locked, their hard nipples and knees almost touched. Those belonging to the legs lying on the bed, anyway, the other leg was, for both of them, raised straight up, heel pointing at the ceiling, displaying their flexibility.

"Keep that position," Anduin commanded and they both moaned at the sound of his voice. The tentacles retreated from both of them as he approached. Starting with Valeera, he grabbed the outstretched leg and used it as a handle to plunge into her. Because of his order, they both remained still while Anduin fucked her with intense thrusts. Even as she orgasmed, the only three things that moved were her contracting folds, her clenching hands and the ecstatically contorting facial features.

Vereesa's breathing accelerated more and more as she watched the eyes of her fellow slave roll up her skull and her outstretched tongue transform her every cry into a slurred mess. A fate the youngest Windrunner sister happily shared a few minutes later, once Anduin had filled up the womb of his second wife and plunged into her instead.

Every time he fucked her it was difficult to believe that he could once more make her feel as ecstatic as the last. Regardless, he managed, taking her like the submissive breeding slave she had never known she needed to be. Even completely consumed by the wish to just fill her up, the perfect master knew exactly how to hit her sensitive spots and make her quivering quim gush with extreme delight. Then came the moment of his hot seed filling her again. She only loved him and her children more than that ecstatic feeling when her insides were marked by his magnificence.

Anduin rescinded the order with a snap of his fingers. Under normal circumstances, they would have immediately leapt to the opportunity to suck him off, but, knowing he had other slaves needy for his cum, they instead assaulted each other. Naturally, they ended up with their tongue in the other's cunt, Valeera on top, tasting whatever of his delicious cum they could. While sucking him off was the greatest way to receive this perverted reward, lapping it out of the cunt of their fellow slaves was a close second.

Leaving them to it, Anduin descended to the middle level of the massive bed and grabbed Xal'atath by the throat, toppling her over and holding her down. Loving every second of that, she groaned out her pleasure and presented her cunt to be mounted, by raising her hips as high as she could.

Once he grabbed her by the inside of her knees, he lifted her up just a bit higher and then pushed into her from above. Anduin repeatedly squatted to fuck her, driving her into the floor. Her large tits fell in the direction of her face and their jiggle aside her face was marvellous. He pounded and pounded her, felt her squirting upwards against his groin, her midnight blue hair stuck to her face, excess love juices making it wet.

Finally, he came inside her as well. She may not have needed it as much as the women that had been with him on his trip, but all of his slaves deserved regular creampies. She showed her gratitude with frantic screams, "Thank you, Master! Thank you for breeding your voidborne slave!" When he pulled out, she was yet another woman that immediately collapsed into a pile of ecstatic spasms, longing moans indicating that she could not wait to feel his cock again.

Feeling a craving for someone's cunt in particular, he descended one layer further. Quickly, he descended to the mattress and he sunk into the cunt of the azure blue slut currently laying on top of and making out with Vanessa. Yrel had been aware that she was about to be claimed courtesy of the tentacle being removed, but she still couldn't prevent her head from flying back and howling in lust when he parted her tight folds with his massive shaft. Straddled over their stacked forms, Anduin grabbed a horn and her tail for support.

His thrusts had both women shaking. The loud moans of the penitent paladin were soon muffled, as the alchemically gifted Rogue underneath her continued the kiss. The wet, slurping interruptions were a good addition to the depraved sounds, so Anduin let it continue. While he fucked the white-blonde draenei, Vanessa's legs closed around his hips, as best they could with a whole other sex slave between them.

After giving Yrel the cum she clearly needed, he pulled out, slid down a bit further, and pushed forwards. At first, he found himself between the pussies of his two slaves. He enjoyed the sensation of their swollen pussy lips, completely drenched, engulfing him for a few seconds, then he angled properly and pushed into Vanessa.

The kiss between those two lowly cunts, both wrongdoers who aimed to atone for their sins by bearing lots of their master's children, was pure instinct now. While Yrel could recover a little bit, Anduin didn't let her calm down properly, spanking her ass until its blue shade darkened. Only shortly before he came, did he tell Yrel to get off Vanessa.