Who a King Must Do Ch. 45

Story Info
Bronze Submission and Relaxation.
4.4k words
4.47
3.9k
2

Part 46 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers

"And therefore, the Bronze Dragonflight is willing to subjugate itself to the will of Stormwind," Nozdormu explained. "It just makes the most sense, timeline wise."

Anduin slowly nodded at the Bronze Dragonaspect. The dragon of time had taken the shape of a high elf that was taller and more muscular than the real people of that species. Long brown hair was confined in a high pony tail and his blue eyes glowed softly with power. "I didn't expect you to submit so easily," the High King admitted.

"If you can see the complicated mess of the future, you sometimes get to take a shortcut to a more desired outcome," Nozdormu explained with a wave of his hand. "Don't think about it too much, it barely makes sense to someone meant to guard time. It just works out in certain ways." The shapeshifted entity took a sip of tea. "Sticking with you is the only future in which my flight can continue to produce offspring. I will take the minor risk of failure. Truthfully, you have amassed so much power already, you could likely unify Azeroth in an instant."

"That is my ultimate goal. Until I have all the power necessary to guarantee it, I will not take the final steps, however."

"A wise policy," Nozdormu agreed. "My eternal loyalty lies with you and your Alliance, High King, for as long as our agreement is upheld."

The terms and conditions of that agreement were simple. Bronze Dragons were to have a certain privileged position in their subjugation. They would take another, semi-religious role in society, reading the future for people and choosing their masters or becoming one themselves depending on what the timestream told them. Nozdormu had suggested this solution not only for the betterment of society, but because he foresaw that his Dragonflight would be the only one that would not turn almost exclusively female with time.

Exposure to Slutstud and crossbreeding would apparently skew the gender ration to a 99 to 1 ratio within five generations. Dragons true form would become their humanoid shape, which would show several more draconic aspects such as Ysera's usual and Chromie's new form. However, they would still be able to turn into dragons without issue and female dragons would only give birth to dragons themselves. Therefore, all flights existence was secured in perpetuity, as long as Anduin's new society of unshackled lust came to pass.

The last term of their agreement was that, in the unlikely case that Nozdormu died, Chromie would become the new Aspect of Time. A title that didn't come with as much power as it once had, but was regardless an important occupation for the balance of the world.

They had this entire discussion within Wyrmrest Keep. Reaching it had been a matter of minutes for Anduin. Jaina had been there before, so she simply opened a portal and her husband stepped through. She came with him. Xal'atath and K'ara were by his side, as always during travels, Ysera and Chromie came along for obvious reasons, and, finally, Valeera came along for the pure joy of her company.

At this very moment, the blonde rogue was deepthroating his massive cock and massaging his shaft with her tongue. The earlyness of Anduin's arrival had not been anticipated, so the very people that had invited him were not around at the moment. Alexstrasza, the Red Dragonaspect of Life and Queen of Dragons, was out dealing with some issue of the undead around and Kalecgos had to overwatch some development in the Nexus, the Blue Dragonflights base of operations.

The permanently frozen wasteland of the Dragonblight, the central area of the arctic continent of Northrend, was where the Wyrmrest Temple stood. An ancient titan construction, it was filled with machines and formations even the most educated elf scholars barely understood. Guaranteed was only that, despite its frigid surroundings, it was a pleasant place to wait for the leaders of the flights at. Especially since Ysera's presence meant he had access to her luxurious apartment within the massive structure.

There, Nozdormu had awaited them. The two Aspects had exchanged words of happiness to see each other again, but the mood was light. There were no negative feelings between him and Ysera, but their relationship was quite sombre. Nozdormu liked to keep a clear and light mood to things, no matter what it was.

"I'll leave you to it then," Nozdormu declared. "Got to make the arrangements, talk to Medivh, I'm sure we can shift the Caverns of Time to be underneath Stormwind's Cathedral District somehow. Then I'll take my wife to Slaveforge. She said she foresaw us finding a nice succubus maid for breeding and the household." He walked towards the stone door. "You will have enough time to satisfy yourself before Alexstrasza arrives."

"A good thing to know," Anduin said with a thankful nod and cast down his eyes. He was less interested in watching the dragon leave than he was at the sight of his second wife sucking his cock. Her red lips stretched and slid around his massive member, as she bobbed up and down in his lap. He would have guided her with his hands, but both were occupied fingering Jaina. There were not one, not two, but four Jainas all around him. Two were nuzzling against his sides, sharing the comfortable couch with him, and two more were standing behind him. All four were pressing their massive, milky mammaries against him, enveloping in a metaphorical ocean of jiggling soft meat.

With the help of Xal'atath and K'ara, Jaina had modified the Mirror Image spell to be something more fun. Usually, the arcane spell was used solely to create illusions that could cast simple arcane spells themselves, but lacked higher intelligence and the ability to feel anything. Through a mixture of light and shadow energies, the talented archmage had managed to overcome this hurdle. Her Mirror Images were now perfect copies of her true body. They wouldn't last without her energy and were all guided by her will, but they could feel and they could pleasure her Master.

Although he lacked talent in the arcane, Anduin was incredibly talented when it came to the light and shadow aspects of magic, so he was trying to learn this spell himself. It was certain to help with his orgies and, according to Xal'atath, these clones, despite their limited time, may be able to shoot proper seed. That would be a definite step up from the tentacles, in every aspect.

As for the rest of the harem he had brought with him, they sat on stone chairs alongside one of the walls of the room. Surrounded by potted, eternally blossoming plants and the bronze decorations of the ancient titan architecture. Xal'atath, K'ara, Chromie and Ysera were all confined. Their legs were tightly bound together at the calves, their arms fixed behind the backrest and their faces covered with blindfolds, ball gags and mufflers. Valeera had put that display together, while Anduin talked. As submissive as she was for him, the blood elf rogue did love to dominate and bind her fellow sex slaves. Only Jaina, his first wife, had the authority in the harem to escape this. There was a clear and universally accepted pecking order. Everyone got bliss out of it.

Although blind, deaf and mute, the four women in their chairs felt nothing but satisfaction with their situation. Not knowing when their Master decided to use them gave them a tingle and excitement. There were butt plugs in their backdoors, but it was the non-vibrating kind, and so they sat there without any direct pleasure. Yet, all of them were one touch away from orgasm.

They would have to wait for a while longer, as Anduin was content playing with two women across five bodies he was currently surrounded by. The meeting chamber of Ysera's quarters were filled with wet, lewd sounds, while Valeera sloppily travelled up and down the length of her Master's cock. From his groans and the familiar tensing of his cock, she must have been able to tell that he was close. She took him deep into her throat, massaged him with circling motions, then slipped upwards, her lips tight around him. Finally, she let go off his cock, at the very brink of orgasming, with a loud pop.

"Your royal cum shouldn't be wasted, Anduin," Valeera explained why she left him so close and quickly stood up. Turning around, the blonde quickly presented her backside to Anduin. Despite her overall lean body, the blood elf's butt and thighs were perfectly thick and mouth-watering. Her cunt was already dripping wet and she dropped down on his cock with swift precision. The moment her heart-shaped pillow of an ass had its form distorted by pressing against his groin, he came deep inside her.

While his seed painted her insides white, Anduin grabbed her immensely long, golden hair and held it like a leash. An action made much easier thanks to the high ponytail she had confined it in. Spine curved, Valeera screamed and squirted all over the floor. Jaina and her three copies all joined into the ecstatic sound. Even with only one hand working on her main body, the arch mage was subject to ample pleasure from her Master's fingering technique. In perfect synchronicity, all of her bodies shouted in a chorus of delightful debauchery.

Anduin sucked on one of the many squishy tits he was offered. Delicious milk filled his mouth, sweet like honey. The many arms of his first wife surrounded his head and torso in loving embrace. His second wife got the slightest bit of her body control back and started to bounce in his lap. By pulling at her hair, he dictated her pace.

Her bubble butt rippled with every impact, her mouth let out a delighted moan and Valeera kept cumming. Summoning the tentacles, Anduin spread his love out towards all the lovely Jaina's. Deep purple and black tendrils wrapped around the luscious bodies of his first wife, pressing milk out of the massive tits they tangled and penetrating two wet quims.

Although it was the first time Jaina felt herself be penetrated two times simultaneously, the feeling didn't differ much from the wonderful sensation of sharing in the pleasure of Anduin's other sex slaves. His fingers on her true pussy remained the greatest pleasure. One of her bodies was left untouched, standing behind the couch, her breasts jiggling and cunt gushing from the spasm-inducing pleasure that she shared between all of her forms.

The urge to masturbate with that body was strong and Anduin wished to see his gorgeous slave take care of herself, but first he wanted to see her struggle for a little. "Jaina, bring Chromie here," he commanded.

"Yesh, Masterrr," Jaina slurred and sent that one available Mirror Image of her on her way. A way of dripping pussy juices on the floor, each step jittering and her hands only centimetres away from worsening her conditions by touching her sensitive pussy. Anduin kept glancing over to the slow progress she made, his attention split between the way her tits bounced with each heavy, almost stumbling, movement and Valeera's fantastic ass repeatedly impaling itself on his cock.

He thrust up into her, pumped a second load into her eagerly waiting womb. Slightly, the absurd size of his combined orgasms bloated her stomach. The bottom-heavy blood elf froze, her gold-glowing eyes rolling up in her skull. Clawing into her thick thighs, she came with a voiceless scream. "Do you like it when I fill your tight cunt, Valeera?" Anduin asked.

"Y—yyeessssssshhhh," a weak, throaty answer, pressed out past her stretched out tongue. "I lahv iht, I lahv it, I lahv it!" He pulled her hair until she fell against his broad chest. He reached around Valeera and rubbed her clit, intensified her orgasm so much more. Not alone in that endeavour, he was swiftly supported by the two Jaina's on the couch. Each of them bowed over Valeera's lean, athletic body and took a mouthful of her petite tits. Sucking on the sensitive nipples and caressing her smooth skin, they left no part of her feeling unwanted.

"Is all of you for me to use?" Anduin asked.

"You're... Mashteerrr," Valeera slurred, her climax still going strong. "You own meee! All of me is yoursh to usseee as you pleashe."

"Good slave," Anduin grunted into her ear, just as the fourth Jaina placed Chromie in front of him. Just barely, the archmage had managed to gather the concentration to use telekinesis. Moving the shortstack physically would have been possible, but not for a slave taken by steadily mounting pleasure and orgasms. "Remove the ball, Valeera," he instructed.

"Yesh, Master," the rogue obeyed and bowed forwards to reach the bronze dragon. Excitedly, Chromie's tail wagged, as the ball got removed. That didn't mean she was no longer gagged though. A metal ring remained in place, keeping her mouth wide open. Saliva ran down her chin, when she greedily stuck out her tongue, eagerly waiting to taste that which she couldn't hear or see coming.

"Jaina, move that unfucked body there," he pointed at a point behind Chromie. Once the double was in position, Anduin grabbed Valeera's hips and began to stand up. As a good slave, the blonde elf let herself be guided by his movements. Soon, they both stood and Valeera's pussy was in reach of Chromie's tongue. He felt the greedy licks of the bronze dragon on his shaft, as he pulled out of her pussy. He heard Valeera's moans when the licks changed to her swollen pussy lips and how they intensified once Chromie tasted the seed flowing out of his second wife. He pushed his cock against Valeera's pussy-juice-covered asshole and quickly pushed inside.

One mighty thrust and he was all the way inside her. Bent forwards, her magnificent ass was a wonderful display. The same impact that made the bubble butt ripple pushed the rogue's face into Jaina's tits. In order to keep her balance, Valeera had to hold onto the Mirror Image. Mindless lust transformed that desperate hold into a perverted grasp. Little bits of milk drooled out of Jaina's erect nipples, as Valeera kneaded her breasts. The blonde's moans were lost in the ample cleavage.

There was plenty for Valeera to moan about. Her asshole was getting stuffed with repeated thrusts by the High King and her pussy was the target of Chromie's pussy eating action. With her mouth forcefully kept open by the ring gag, the bronze dragon could only use her tongue. The result was lots of the mixture of pussy juice, cum and her own saliva dripping down her face, landing on her thighs or joining the growing wet spot under her. Chromie's tail wagged as the ecstasy of tasting her Master's seed rolled through her body.

"Anduin, Master, my Master!" Jaina gasped, barely managing to stand up with all three of her remaining bodies and once more cuddle up to him. Humongous breasts were pressed against his back and both his arms. Their softness quivered, grinded against him, as the rhythm of the tentacles came to match that of that of his hips. His hands stayed on Valeera's hips, pressing into the squishy meat of her ass and thighs.

When he raised a hand, it only stayed up for long enough to bring back down with force. "YES, MASTER!" Valeera cried, the ecstatic pain of the spanking rippling through her body like the thickness of her backside. Each time he hit her reddening butt, she screamed her adoring submission out into the world. "Yes! Yes! Use me, Master! I love you! I love you! I'm yours! Yes! My body is your toy! I love you! Fuck me! Mark me! Cum inside me! Breed me again and again! Anduin! My husband Anduin! I love you! I love my life thanks to you! Spank me harder! Let me be yours!"

"You are and will forever be," Anduin declared, fulfilling her wish and slapping her ass with such ferocity that the resulting sound echoed into the hallway. A superhuman and thoroughly trained masochist, Valeera came so hard from the delightful abuse, her pussy juice gushed all over Chromie's face. Anduin then grabbed her hips tightly and returned to fucking her. The numerous imprints of his hands rose red from the otherwise pale flesh of the adoring sex slave. With skin now incredibly sensitive, each heavy impact of Anduin's thrusts sent signals of overwhelming pain and pleasure through Valeera. "I'm cumming!" he roared.

"YESSSShhhhhhhh!" Valeera screamed and thrust her ass back. Anduin met the motion and came, sheathed as deep as he could be in her back entrance. "Fill up your wife! Ushe meeee!" Her perverted cries continued as every spurt of thick white semen added to the height of her climax. "Shooo happyyyyy," were the last words she managed to moan, before the spasms got too intense.

Anduin didn't need to hear her speak to know the height of ecstasy she experienced. The depths of her asshole kept massaging his cock, coercing every last drop from his balls. That was far from the only pleasure he felt or heard. Chromie somehow noticed her Master's orgasm and prioritized suckling on his balls. The three Jainas that he was fucking with tentacles all screamed out as more and more faux-cum pumped into their tight pussies. They leaned heavily on the High King, who stood tall and superior among the quivering women. The fourth Jaina, albeit still only teased by the hands of Valeera, screamed with the rest of them.

As the spurts grew weaker, so did Valeera's body. Only the cock up her rear and the help of Jaina's body kept the heavily panting rogue standing. With a gesture of his head, Anduin made clear to Jaina that he was about to retreat. When she stepped away, he helped Valeera lie down on the stone floor. "Rest," he instructed the spasming blonde. She gave the weakest of nods, letting the aftershocks overtake her.

Anduin left her there, together with Chromie. The bound bronze dragon remained blind and deaf, sitting where she was and waiting for the next way she was going to be used. What she received was nothing but anticipation, as Anduin returned to the couch. He took a moment to appreciate his work, watch his cum ooze out of both of Valeera's holes. No matter how much Chromie had tried, she couldn't possibly eat all of his massive load. Still, there was a glistening puddle under the short dragon. When he was happy with what he saw, he gave his next command.

"Clean me, Jaina," was the simple instruction. Along those three words, he dismissed the tentacles as well. The fake, but nevertheless thick and white, seed of the Anduin's extensions dripped out of their fake, but nevertheless tight and pretty pink, pussies. Well, one of the three he had fucked was the original. Anduin even knew which one instinctively. The bond between them ran even deeper than magic. The tone in which she answered only proved that further.

"With joy, Master," she swooned, only with her true lips, and then moved all of her over to him. Her true body sat down to his right, the unfucked Mirror Image to his left, and the remaining two positioned themselves between his spread legs. Anduin leaned over to claim the pillowy lips of her true body. The clone on the couch pressed against his side and he reached around her narrow waist to hold her close and finger her untouched cunt. Jaina gulped, with lust and greed, the four eyes of the kneeling magical copies glued to the erect member of her endlessly enduring husband.

She was tempted to clean him with her mouths, but Anduin had his wishes when it came to cleanliness. After having just been in another woman's butt, a proper cleaning had to be gone through. That may have been less pleasing than a blowjob, but it didn't have to be without pleasure whatsoever.

Both Jaina's raised their hands. They glowed with the icy blue of arcane energy, channelled to influence the reality around them. Water appeared in front of their open palms, crystal clear. They guided it to their Master's shaft. The warm water surrounded him and cleaned him with steady swirling "Please tell me if the temperature is to your dis-ahh-liking, Anduin," the copy to Anduin's left whispered into his ear. "I want to please you."

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers
12