Who a King Must Do Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped kissing his wife for just one moment to look deep into her brilliant blue eyes. Even as he fingered the clone, he touched the side of her face gently. "It's perfect Jaina, just as you are."

"Anduin..." she gasped his name with desire and bottomless adoration. She offered her sizable bosom and the High King gladly lowered his mouth to suck on the crown of her massive tits. Sweet milk, tasting better than any meal anyone could ever prepare, filled his mouth. "Indulge in me," she almost begged him. "Every day, for as long as we are both alive. For eternity, if we are so blessed. Keep indulging in my body."

"No, not just your body," Anduin corrected her and licked a last drop of milk off her nipple. "All of you. I will indulge in the beauty of your voice and the brilliance of your mind, alongside the sexiness of your body and the fertility of your womb. All of you is mine Jaina - and all of me is yours."

"Yes, Master," moaned the arch mage, embracing him on all sides while the copies on the floor finished their work. Anduin was eager to taste more of her milk and sink again into the valley of her deep cleavage.

Around his cock, the water kept swirling. It was a pleasurable service, a different flavour of handjob, but not pleasurable enough for Anduin to prefer it over what else he could have. Once Jaina had cleaned him, he said, "Serve me with these," while fondling both of her tits with his hands. He had his fill of her sweet milk and now concentrated solely on kneading the soft flesh.

"As you -ah- wish, Master," Jaina gasped, making her Mirror Images dismiss the water and wrap their massive breasts around his equally impressive member. Combined, her duplicated tits were large enough to entirely swallow shaft inside the squishy goodness. Only the very tip of his cock poked out, drooling pre-cum. He had been left clean and dry from Jaina's treatment, a state that changed quickly as the arch mage shook her tits through movements of her hands and the kneading of her own hands. "It's so hot..." her true mouth mumbled, while her clones were busy drooling into their cleavages, adding additional lubrication.

Anduin marvelled at his first wife. At her pale, smooth skin, glistening with sweat, and her curvy form that was incredibly soft at all the right places. Her growing excitement showed in every tense breath she took and in the intense heartbeat that reverberated under his fingers, from the breasts pressed against his left side, and beyond those shaking around his cock. He gauged her reactions, waited for a moment, stared into the glazed-over look of her blue eyes. Then he gave her left nipple a simple flick.

Jaina screamed as that little jolt of pleasure sent her over the edge. Desperately, she squirmed, came all over the couch and the floor. Anduin left her untouched for a moment, only to give into his greed and pull her womanly figure against his broad chest. His lips pressed against her neck, as he lovingly bit her. His hands grabbed every bit of her fertile form, cupping her tits again, gliding over her midriff, clawing into her thick thighs and slapping her round rump.

All the while, the two Jainas on the floor served him with adoring fervour. His cock was thoroughly lubricated again, lewd moans and wet noises accompanying the constant massage. The orgasm had only made her attempts to pleasure him more heated. Jaina's greatest happiness in the world was being a good wife, it was the kind of fulfilment nothing else had ever brought her. Raising her husband's children, making sure he was content and sexually satisfied, all of these were her true calling. Every orgasm he gave her reminded her of the pleasure she had to repay him with for making her feel this absolute joy. That her tits were so sensitive that rubbing them against each other and, more importantly, against his iron-hard rod brought the primitive self-centred parts of her mind on board as well.

With jiggling tits and panting breath, Jaina coordinated with herself to bring her Master the greatest ecstasy. Her movements were in perfect symmetry, her cries echoed from all of her mouths. She shivered wantonly, feeling his appreciative gaze on her. 'More, I want to give you more of me,' Jaina thought, her pussy drooling on the stone underneath her. "Please cum all over me," she begged, knowing that he was about to reach his limit. "Cover me with your sperm, Master. I want to taste it. I want to be marked by you. Cover me! Cover all of me with your cum!"

Anduin was all too happy to oblige and let his lust run freely. A groan announced his climax and a moment later cum shot high into the air, only to rain back down on the two Jainas. They raised their heads, stretched out their tongues and were rewarded with a sizable load landing in their mouths. Eyes rolled back and pussies gushed as the combined pleasure rose to mind-paralysing levels.

Wave after wave of cum rained down, until the orgasm weakened enough that it simply pooled directly in the tightly pressed together cleavage. Anduin drank in the sight of his thick seed covering the immense cleavages. When the climax was completely passed, he said, "Clean yourself up, Jaina, then dismiss your clones."

"Yessshhh, Master," the arch mage obeyed and willed her true body to rise from the couch. Soon she was engaged in licking the cum off her copies. Not a drop would be wasted, before it disappeared with the unravelling of the arcane spell. The fourth copy, Anduin pulled over his lap.

There was still some time to have fun, before Alexstrasza saw them.

12