Who a King Must Do Ch. 47

Story Info
The Dreamer and the Lifebinder.
5.7k words
4.79
4k
3

Part 48 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers

Anduin was enjoying his personal paradise, lavishing in the Ruby Sanctum. It was one of several places in Dragonblight dedicated to one of the five flights. They had fallen into disrepair a while ago, first due to attacks from the traitorous Black Dragonflight, then by the attacks led by the maddened, previous Blue Dragon Aspect Malygos, then by the Scourge and finally by attacks of the Twilight's Hammer. With the combined might of Anduin's harem, cleansing the Ruby Sanctum had been a poultry task. Now its eternal summer was reinstated, the lush green grass and ruby red leaves of the auburn trees a pleasing oasis in the desolate white of the icy plains.

In due time, Anduin hoped that this and the Emerald Sanctuary would grow and come to cover all of Dragonblight. With enough power, even these glaciers could be replaced with a vast paradise in which clothes were a tantalizing option, rather than a necessary barrier to deadly cold. Growing it was not why he had spent the week since the enslavement of Alexstrasza in the sanctum of her Flight. Neither was it's connection to the Emerald Dream, convenient as that was.

The Green Dragons and the mages of Dalaran had put their heads together and created something they called the World Gates. They functioned a lot like regular old portals, but they could be sustained indefinitely at a minimal cost, could be made a lot larger and didn't lead directly to their destination. Rather, they led to a hub in the Emerald Dream that connected each portal to another one. What previously needed to be shipped across continents could now travel on a cart in a matter of hours. Gnomes, goblins and dwarves were already getting in on the action, trying to build railways through those World Gates to maximize efficiency.

Such World Gates had already been erected in Stormwind, Ironforge, the Ruby Sanctum and Wyrmrest itself. They also connected to previously existing Dreamportals. Entire armies could be moved through them at a moment's notice and Anduin would take full advantage of that when the time was right.

The real reason why he was waiting in the Ruby Sanctum was the Blue Dragonflight, however.

While Anduin was busy enslaving Alexstrasza, the Arcane Dragon Aspect had returned to the Nexus, the home of his flight, and made preparations to lay down his post. The High King and Kalecgos had met over this already and the dragon's decision was final. He did not harbour any ill will for Anduin, he simply thought that he was not adequate to lead his kin into the new era. Until a suitable replacement was found, Anduin remained nearby.

It was also a splendid excuse for him to take a vacation with his entire harem. Thanks to the World Gate, the girls quickly came over, leaving Stormwind in the capable hands of Genn and his wife. The only times they did not tend to him was when they had to tend to young Varian, but the baby continued to be impossibly well-behaved.

Lying in a wooden bed of leaves softer than combed wool, his head beaded on Tyrande's thighs, the High King was being fed small, sweet fruits by Shandris. Jaina was lying next to him, ready to offer him her milk whenever he so desired. Valeera screamed wantonly, while she rode his massive cock. Obediently waiting for any command of their master or his second wife, Vanessa, Liadrin and Maiev sat and grew wetter and wetter, as the lowly slaves were not allowed to touch themselves.

A few metres away, a second Anduin was fucking a bent-over Aclysia on the grass. The demon hunter's head and moans vanished between the thick thighs of Xal'atath, who held onto her fellow wife with a domineering grip and smile. K'ara and Yrel hugged that second Anduin from behind, massaging him with their tits while he kept going.

Still very close, a third Anduin stood, getting a triple blowjob by Fenella, Baela and Chromie, while carrying Mizzy on his shoulders. His tongue was buried deep inside the gnome. Not as deep as the tentacles were that penetrated the other three shortstacks, however.

The fourth Anduin sat on a wooden throne, getting his balls worshipped by Alythess and Sacrolash, while his cock repeatedly vanished in the cunt of Vereesa. The silver-haired, athletic high elf rode him in reverse cowgirl and her ecstatic, tongue-lolled expression made it clear that she had been going at it for a while.

A fifth and final Anduin was busy ploughing Tess Greymane's asshole. Both of them were standing, despite the brunette's legs being dangerously weak. She supported herself on the redhead that was eating out her pussy. Modera kneeled in the grass, pressing her face deep into the presented, smooth cunt, while her own holes were penetrated by tentacles.

All of this was possible thanks to the spell Anduin had perfected over the last week. It utilized the principle behind Jaina's reinforced Mirror Image, but used Light and Shadow, rather than Arcane, to fuel it. Those doubles were extensions of Anduin's will and would never develop a will on their own. As for how many he could make, the way the spell was designed was that they could withdraw energy from nearby marked slaves to continue their existence. Because of the power of each of his women, they could all power at least one at a time, many of them even several. It was just more fun for Anduin to have little orgies all over the place.

The spell had been dubbed Master's Image.

While Anduin and his clones were busy engaging with all of the harem and the glory of a relaxed vacation, two of his sex slaves were left on their own. This was not to shun them. Quite the contrary, it was to give them the space for some intimate lesbian fun.

Alexstrasza had flawlessly integrated herself into the harem life, being friendly with everyone and willing to please or be pleased as the mood required. Like all of the sex slaves, Anduin's twelfth wife found herself deeply bound to those nymphomaniacs that worshiped their Master and tended to his urges. The relationship she had with her nest-sister and fellow Dragon Aspect Ysera naturally progressed from the love of family to that of her closest friend in the harem.

Their relationship wasn't the only thing that had changed over the past week. Now that her humanoid form was the true body of the Aspect of Life, her pregnancy had an almost immediate effect on it. From moderately large, her tits swelled to become absolutely massive, even bigger than Jaina's or Fenella's. The Life Slave every fibre was truly dedicated to her new task of nursing all of Anduin's offspring, be that those she birthed or those of her fellow sex slaves.

Those humongous tits pressed against Ysera's large ones, while the two made out with each other. Squishy purple flesh was dominated by the tide of the tanned, red-tinted chest of Alexstrasza. Dream and Life Slave gasped in each other's mouth, while their hard and sensitive nipples rubbed against one another. Their inhumanely long tongues formed a double helix. Saliva dripped from their messy kiss into their joined cleavage and a sheen of oil-like sweat covered them. Hands greedily slid over the glistening skin of their beloved partner, exploring every curve and every smooth bump of their athletic hourglass shapes.

While Alexstrasza was busy groping the green-haired Dream Slave's round backside, Ysera's hand reached for the giant tits. The redhead let out a throaty shout, as her sensitive chest received a proper kneading. Ysera took this as her signal to go beyond their simple kissing and swiftly moved her head down.

Alexstrasza's breasts did not leak their precious product. Only when she realized that someone was about to drink from then and when Ysera stimulated the nipples with fingers and tongue, did some of her milk start to drool out. It was of a white-golden colour, almost like coffee that had been heavily diluted with cream. It was more ambrosia than normal milk, filled with the Life Slave's vitalizing power. Ysera suckled one both tits one after the other and tasted the delicious liquid. No matter how much she drank, the Dragonqueen's breasts did not become any smaller. Their offer was bottomless, their enormous size fixed to please her Master.

Ysera's hands vanished under the squishy flesh she was holding up. They were heavy and large and only slumped slightly despite their size. They were round and bouncy. Fingers vanished in the overabundant flesh spilling between them. When she squeezed them, that situation only intensified and squirts of milk shot into her eagerly awaiting mouth.

Pure pleasure rushed through Alexstrasza, while her nipples were so lovingly used. She leaned back her head, felt the soft leather of her collar rub against her skin, and clenched her teeth as she let out primal growls of lust. They became more frequent, the lids over her golden eyes fluttered, and soon a drawn-out moan escaped her reddish-brown lips. The orgasm dominated her, caused and prolonged by Ysera's milking and massaging of her tits.

Taking one last gulp, the Dream Slave let go off the massive tits. Driven by lust, she directed Alexstrasza. In her afterglow, the redhead was eager to obey any pleasurable suggestion and the two crossed their legs. They leaned back, supported themselves on the lush grass, and grinded against one another. Thick thighs, bouncy butts and wet cunts met in the scissoring of the two Dragon Aspects.

Slick as they were with overflowing love juices, their movements were fluid and the pleasurable friction steady. The gyrating of their hips made their toned midriffs shift under the paradise sun. Breasts quivered, their nipples so sensitive that even exposure to the air tingled on their bouncing chests.

"Alex, Alex I love you," Ysera panted.

"An eternity as slaves together!" the Life Slave responded, upping her pace to lose herself further in the ecstasy she shared with her fellow Dragon Aspect.

Their gazes crossed, their gasps were high-pitched, and they approached a unified orgasm at a rapid pace. Soon, their fields of view were consumed by lightning and the rush of climax. They tensed and howled, sat up and came to embrace each other. Their rhythmic hip movements continued, while their lips found each other again and their breasts once more squished together.

At the height of their climax, a familiar smell reached their sensitive noses. A deeply masculine, enthralling smell, layered with the pheromones of their fellow breeding slaves. Their kiss ended, when Anduin, the original Anduin, grabbed each of them by their horns. Like the rest of their sublime bodies, those protrusions were perfect for sex, serving as excellent handles for their dominant man. He didn't need to command or guide them, simply moved his cock between their full lips, drooling in anticipation of his taste.

""Master... Master...,"" they panted together, licking and kissing his halfway erect shaft. He had cum mere moments ago, and the two dragons could taste his seed and Valeera on him. Red and greed-haired slave both delighted in it. His cum increased their sensitivity immensely and they continued to grind against each other. Drops of drool and Anduin's thick precum fell on their tits, hands sought to pleasure the other and soon enough they were rubbing one another's clit. The gasped, moaned and shouted, climaxing repeatedly, while bringing their beloved Master back to full size.

"You two are excellent sex slaves," Anduin complimented them. "Beautiful, powerful women, excellent at serving me."

"Only you, Lifeseeder," Ysera gasped.

"To your feet is the happiest place to be," Alexstrasza supported her purple-skinned sister-slave. While one spoke, the other continued worshipping the now erect shaft. "Never have I felt more fulfilment than being your cumdump."

"Your body makes that obvious." Anduin lecherously stared down at the truly massive tits of the Life Slave. The oil-like sheen of their dragon-sweat made it an outstandingly desirable sight. "You are both made to satisfy my desires."

"That may not have been the purpose of our creation, but it is our only one now," Ysera moaned. "Please, Master, use us however it pleases you."

"That I will," Anduin hummed and directed them with their horns. Ysera to the tip of his cock, Alexstrasza to his balls, angling both of them so their handles didn't get in the work of the other. Their venerating words ceased the second they got to show their submissive love to the High King through their deeds.

Ysera parted her lips and tightly pressed them against his hard dick, while she slid down. Tasting his delicious pre-cum, feeling the heat of his erect member penetrating her throat, she purred with lusts. The gentle vibrations pleased her Master greatly, the methodical movements of her tongue were well aimed and deliberate, the up and down of her head slow and maximized for his pleasure. Not that her own abated, between the glory of serving him and the loving caress of Alexstrasza.

Alexstrasza who worshipped her Master's balls with great delight. Moaning from fingers of her fellow slave rubbing her clit, her hot, draconic breath brushed over the heavy sack. "Mashter's sheeeed," she slurred, her long tongue outstretched and massaging the target of her fervour. Bringing him pleasure was better, but the opportunity to appreciate where her owner produced his precious semen was not to be taken lightly.

After about a minute of service, Anduin pulled and pushed on their horns again, directing them to change their positions. They quickly adjusted, making the change a quick one. Anduin's cock could not be left unpleasured for a moment longer than absolutely necessary.

Still, the feverish pace with which Alexstrasza sucked him down into her throat was a stark contrast from Ysera. The Life Slave burned within with lust and vitality, reflecting in the rapid movements with which she bobbed up and down his entire length and the heat that engulfed him in the process. Her golden eyes stared up at him adoringly.

Ysera's green ones were fixated on her task. With slow kisses and gently suckling, she venerated her Master's eternally filled balls. Her pussy gushed at the mere thought of the delicious, life-seeding cum within. She wished to taste it, to be covered by it, to have it fill her, to have it fertilize her again and again.

The first of those wished would be granted, after Anduin switched back and forth between their supremely heated and carefully worshipping deepthroats several times. Ysera had the luck of having her deep purple, full and soft lips wrapped around his cock at the time. "Don't swallow," Anduin groaned, while his balls tightened under Alexstrasza's coiling tongue.

Ysera obeyed, albeit the first spurt of thick, virile semen spurted down her throat before she could slide up. More steadily pumped into her mouth. It was too much to fit, spilled past her lips, dribbled down her chin and down onto their cleavages. White contrasted with the elven purple and the delicious tan of the humanoid dragon slaves, both flushed with intense desire. Alexstrasza moaned with each liberating pulse under her lips.

When he was done, the Dream Slave's cheeks bulged with the amount of cum. It was doubly absurd, given her grace and power, but Ysera didn't care for how stupid and degraded she looked. She swirled it in her mouth, the taste filling her keeping her pussy in a state of continuous, depraved dripping. Anduin pulled both of his sex slaves away from his mighty rod, looked at the beautiful mess they were, covered in sweat, saliva and cum.

"Share," Anduin commanded and let go of their horns.

Alexstrasza practically assaulted her nest-sister, licking up her cum-covered chin before claiming her full lips. The puffed-up look of Ysera disappeared, as she shared willingly with the greedy redhead. Cum sloshed back and forth in their sloppy kiss, some more if it dribbling down, most of it covering their tongues and ending up swallowed. Their multiple climaxes continued even stronger, every fibre of their beings rewarding them for serving their Master, their fingers continuing to work each other's pussy.

That was until Anduin instructed them once again. "Remember your purpose, Alex, Ysera," he said, his tone a playful threat. Having laid down on the verdant grass of the ruby sanctum, the High King gave his women a demanding look. They reacted immediately and untangled from their lesbian engagement. "I want to be between you two."

"Your wish is our desire, Master," Ysera obediently purred.

"Our pleasure," Alexstrasza echoed the sentiment, desire burning in her eyes.

The two sex slaves crawled over and positioned themselves on either side of Anduin's hips. Supporting themselves on their arms, their legs swung over his groin, and their butts softly cushioning on top of him, the two draconic cumdumps once more took the tribbing position. The important difference was that, rather than their pussies rubbing together, they were now engulfing Anduin's large cock with their sopping wet lower lips.

Their cum-stained tits swayed softly, as Alexstrasza and Ysera started to move. Slowly at first, they shifted their bellies and hips, gradually upping the tempo as they found a rhythm between them that worked. As attractive as they were, in general and to each other, their eyes were glued to the glistening rod that poked out and vanished between their efforts. Ysera stared at it with blank veneration, while Alexstrasza had an ecstatic grin on her face. Both panted, the searing heat of their Master's manhood filling them with intense satisfaction.

Anduin had his hands folded behind his head and watched comfortably. The smooth sliding of their pussies over his cock was immensely pleasurable and their writhing movements invoked the feeling of belly dancing. Pushed in small circles, while they went up and down on both sides, his sensitive spots were rubbed from multiple angles.

As the speed reached feverish levels, the soft swaying of their tits transformed into delightful jiggling. Ysera's large breasts were a beautiful sight, bouncing and slumping according to gravity as was appropriate. Alexstrasza massive milk-bags were almost obscene in how they rippled, their jucy firmness giving them shape between the hypnotic displays of feminine flesh.

"I'm cumming," Anduin groaned, spurred by sight and dedication. Dedication that only grew in those final moments. They upped their tempo for the final sprint, their panting becoming high-pitched gasps. The pressure on his cock increased. The tip was grinded back and forth between their clits. Their oiled-up asses glided with all their softness over his lubricated groin.

The High King's hips bucked up and seed sputtered into the air. Well-behaved, the two slaves continued their service despite the multiple orgasms they continued to experience. All over Ysera, over Alexstrasza, and then back, each spurt of cum was angled so it covered the other sex slave with more of the thick white baby batter. Faces, tits, midriffs, cunts and thighs all came to be marked with his seed.

Anduin, for all the satisfaction he found in that moment and in the other engagements his clones were tangled up in, lusted for more. "On all fours," he commanded. Quivering, shivering, moaning, their bodies spasming with the intense aftershocks, the nymphomaniac dragons obeyed.

Side by side, the two presented their big bubble butts to their only and true Master. They stared backwards, tongues lolled out, panting like bitches in heat. Through friendly pressing and shaking of their childbearing hips, they competed for Anduin's attention. The High King had already made his decision, however.

Ysera felt a wonderful pain on her buttocks, as Anduin smacked her so hard the firm flesh rippled. His hand slid over her ass and joined the other one in taking hold of Alexstrasza's hips. The Dream Slave had gotten to taste his cock first, it was only fair that the redhead was favoured at this later stage of their threesome.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers
12