Who a King Must Do Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexstrasza's eyes went wide with wild anticipation. She had to withstand the urge to thrust backwards, when his magnificent cock touched the entrance of her swollen cunt. "Please, Master, please use me," she begged instead, utilizing her remaining coherency. It was not on her to dictate the speed of their engagement, only to present herself. "I live to be you cumdu-ah!"

A sharp cry escaped her, caused by a spank to her own, beautiful backside. Anduin didn't stop at a single slap, not to her ass and not to Ysera's. Their sharp, delighted cries were too enticing. Their obvious desire for more fuel for Anduin's dominant indulgence. Their response to this was to lower their faces into the dirt, raise their asses up, and emphasize their oiled roundness.

The High King enjoyed himself until their backsides were marked with flushed imprints of his hand. Then and only then, did he grab Alexstrasza's hips again and penetrated her pussy with one hard thrust. Pleasure rushed through her, her sensitive folds parting around his thick member. Pain rushed through, his groin slamming against her spanked backside. Her ass squished against him, the roundness partly flattened, until he pulled back, only to ripple again when he slammed back into her.

Her folds gripped Anduin's cock with the contracting quivers of never-ending orgasm. Gushing and squirting, she soiled his member and the ground with her pussy juices. Far from bothered by it, Anduin grunted, and kept fucking his eager slave at a steady pace. The intensity of his thrusts could be heard in every slapping impact of their lustful flesh. Sometimes, he added another smack to her rump to the mix. Otherwise, he enjoyed her tightness and the sight of her tanned ass in the sunlight.

Alexstrasza's body spasmed uncontrollably. Fingers clawed into the grass and dirt, her lips were agape, her tongue lolled out and a stupid grin was on her face, while her unfocused eyes rolled up in her skull. While her Master's cock brought her unparalleled ecstasy, she truly was nothing more but a cumdump. The only thoughts that managed to surface were those born from her instinct to please her chosen man. To raise her ass higher, that he might stare at it for as much as he liked and thrust easily into her tight cunt. To keep her ears sharp, to not miss any order. To be ready to receive his seed, now for his mere pleasure and in several years, to be blessec by him with another child.

Next to her, Ysera stared at her nest-sister's ecstatic face. Envy and love were both on her face, the night elf-like dragoness as eager as any other sex slave to serve her perfect Master with her body. She didn't dare touch herself or move from her position, only to wiggle her ass and listen to the sounds of pleasure and domination. The only pleasure she was graced with were the spanking slaps Anduin sat it fit to give her. "Thank you!" she howled, each time he did so. She meant those words with every bit of her serving soul.

Alexstrasza would have vocalized similar things, had she not been reduced to a multi-orgasmic mess of servile, female meat. Her pleasure rose even higher, when Anduin bowed over her. His muscular arms reached around her smaller frame and forced her to raise her torso, so he may grab her massive tits.

Squishing under his greedily clawing hands, her breasts swallowed up his hands in their hot softness. Anduin massaged and groped her tits. He pinched the nipples. None of her milk leaked unnecessarily, stayed sealed unless someone was ready to drink it. From deep in her throat, she produced noises that fit perfectly with the animalistic way Anduin fucked her. Her thoughts were gone, the only sense of self that remained was that of her place as his sex slave.

A status Anduin validated a few moments later. Pistoning in and out of her tight cunt, feeling the gush of every thrust on his groin, his orgasm approached. Formed to perfectly fit his cock, the folds massaged him on all sides, while he penetrated them. The dragon fire inside her made her insides that much hotter, their engagement one of lustful heat. Feverish, he crossed the point of no return. Anticipating, he slammed into her a couple more times, fast and hard. Fulfilled, he finally stayed, sheathed all the way inside her, and came.

Alexstrasza screamed so loud the entire glade heard it. The other dragons, the rest of Anduin's sex slaves, and whoever else of the Alliance was currently visiting the Ruby Sanctum, they all heard the Dragon Queen shout out her ecstatic agreement with her new purpose in life. Spurt for spurt, Anduin filled her womb with his seed. Spurt for spurt, her climax grew in intensity. Her pussy spasmed, wringing every drop of seed from him. She pressed her soft ass against him, her instincts telling her to keep him as deep inside as she could.

"Good girl," Anduin grunted into her ear, when his orgasm subsided. All he got in response was a happy little moan. When he pulled out of her, he removed his hands from her tits, and the redhead's upper body collapsed back into the grass. While she drooled over the ground, her expression reflecting brain-scrambled delight, her ass managed to stay raised. If her Master wanted to take her again, he had to be given easy access to whatever of her holes he desired.

Anduin departed with one more slap of her round rump and switched over to Ysera.

The purple-skinned slab of fuckable meat was almost hyperventilating with anticipation. 'Master! Master's strong hands are gripping me! His hot cock is touching me!' Depraved thoughts rushed through her head. 'Master will use me! Master will fuck me! Master will-' "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!" her internal chanting was interrupted by the thought-annihilating pleasure caused by the thick member penetrating her tight cunt.

"A true Dream Slave," Andruin grunted, the compliment making the heavily orgasming Ysera gasp wantonly. "A fat ass...," he slapped the round behind. "...a wet pussy...," he started thrusting into the delightfully whimpering slut. "...proper handles...," he grabbed her horns and pulled her backwards, until the top of her head almost touched his peck. "...nice tits...," her breasts jiggled from the repeated impact of his intense fucking. "...and the proper attitude for a servant. What are you, Ysera?"

"Breed...ing... sooooowwwww," the usually proud Dragon Aspect screamed what little words her brain could scramble together. Anduin put an arm around her neck and choked her with the basic hold. That pressure was enough to eliminate the rest of her thoughts. She eagerly submitted all of herself to him. Her mind was his to fuck into a shutdown. Her body his to abuse as it pleased him. All she could ever wish for in return, she already got. Endless pleasure, the most obvious but not most important thing. Fellow haremettes to spend the coming eternity of happiness with. His love, so potent and pure, a fantastic contrast to the savagery of his kinks.

It was because she could trust him with all she was, that getting broken like this on a daily basis felt so fantastic.

Anduin felt the same. No matter how much he degraded her during the act, he never stopped being thankful that she, alongside her fellow wives and slaves, were all willingly subjugated to him. He wanted them to be happy, he wanted them to bear him happy children and he wanted them to absolutely cum their brains out. He made sure of that last one as much with Ysera as he did with every other nympho-slave his doubles were engaged with.

Reaching down, the High King kneaded her tits with his unoccupied left. His hands had ample to work with. The entirety of one of her breasts was too much to fit entirely in his hand. He squeezed the soft flesh, pulled at the nipple, and watched her facial features form into different displays of ecstasy. He hammered her sensitive spots with his large erection. Her deep-purple-spanked ass squished against his groin.

"Beautiful," Anduin said, looking down into the glassy, rolled-up, green eyes of his 10th wife. She heard it, through the haze, through the blood rushing through her ears, and through the pleasure coming from the choking, the kneading of her tits and the persistent pistoning into her quivering quim.

"He...hehehe..." a happy giggle escaped her, deep from within her throat, her mouth closing and luscious lips forming a wide, perverted grin. None could make the graceful Ysera look like that, none but her husband and Master. Her mouth only opened again when she felt his cock twitch in a telling fashion. Her entire being got ready to receive his seed.

Anduin stopped deep inside her, let her perfectly shaped folds massage him over the edge. After the rough fucking, even the few seconds of patient waiting were a beautiful torture of slowly mounting pleasure. Then he reached climax and his cum spurted into her eager cunt, rope after rope of thick white seed painting her insides.

Ysera came too. Hard. Her pussy squirted repeatedly. Her scream was cut-off by the chokehold her Master had her in. All she could do was groan and spasm, her draconic strength completely subdued by Anduin. Her world was nothing but pleasure and his body around and his hot cock inside her.

When he was done cumming inside her, when he relaxed, Anduin had to lower her down into the grass. Otherwise, the spasming nymphomaniac would have simply collapsed. Her ass remained raised, just like Alexstrasza's, when he pulled out. Both of his beloved sluts oozed his thick white seed from their dominated, swollen cunts.

Not done yet, Anduin gave them only ten seconds to gather their breath, before commanding, "Follow me." He turned around and started walking, without looking back. Thoughtless, operating purely on the instinct that they wanted to please him, their quivering bodies crawled after him on all fours.

Sensitive all around, their magnificent breasts jiggling, they moaned animalistically. They were truly the images of humanoid bitches in heat, depraved eyes focused on the man that had bred them, tongues lolled out, and panting. They followed Anduin back to his wooden bed, where two copies of him were fucking the wives and slaves he had left behind.

Vanessa, Liadrin and Maiev were stacked on top of each other, delicious ass on top of delicious ass. Anduin was fucking them one after the other. All of their pussies were already filled and he was just starting with Vanessa's asshole, the lucky Van Cleef being the woman on top of the pile. Anduin used a servant treant to access the different heights.

The second copy and Valeera were busy with Jaina. The first wife was on her back and getting her pussy filled repeatedly on one end and ate Anduin's cum out of the second wife's pussy on the other. Valeera had difficulty remaining stead on the silver-gold haired arch-mage's face, between the relentless work of Jaina's tongue and her own fingers, but still managed to stay where she was.

In the middle of the bed were Tyrande and Shandris. The two were in a similar state as the Dragon Aspects: their pussies filled with cream and their brains scrambled from cock overload. Still, when they noticed their Master's true body approaching, they managed to rise up. Anduin spoke no commands, to them, simply sat down at the edge of the bed. They approached, rubbed his back with tender massages and let him wrap his arms around their waists. When he had pulled them close, the mindlessly fucked High Slaves kissed his neck and moaned into his ear. Raw sounds of lust, far removed from words or other civilized sounds, and all the sweeter for their genuine depravity.

Broad-legged, Anduin sat there. Ysera and Alexstrasza were quickly back to worshipping his member, nuzzling against the base of his cock and showering it in kisses. Their movements were wild, focusing only on pleasure and veneration. "Use your tits," the perfect master commanded the two Dragon Aspects.

Obediently, they straightened up. Cupping their breasts, respectably sized and absolutely massive respectively, they smooshed them together around Anduin's cock. All of it vanished. Although Alexstrasza's giant, hot, cum-coated and oily tits were the dominant presence, Ysera providing pressure from the other side with her sizable, purple, cum-coated and oily tits made the experience that much better.

The two shook their breasts with the mindless instincts of well-behaved sex slaves. Only occasionally, did Anduin's cock come to poke out of the ocean of soft, female flesh. Firm and slippery, their tits rubbed over his entire length, massaging him through the hand movements that guided their submissive efforts.

They shouted in ecstasy, their nipples gliding over one another, and the heat of their master's iron-hard rod keeping them sensitive. Their round asses rose and fell, the two draconic cocksleeves doing their best to add all of the pleasurable friction to the titfuck that they could. Grunting, Anduin let them know his approval, between kissing Shandris and Tyrande and groping their bubble butts.

Lovingly staring up at him, Ysera and Alexstrasza drooled into their cleavages. They kept going and going at an impressive speed, never stopping and always eager to feel more of his erect cock shifting between their tits. They competed with each other, and tried to maximize the pressure and the necessary friction to make him orgasm.

They succeeded and Anduin let loose another orgasm. While his cock was still completely enveloped, the ropes of cum shot out between their light brown and purple breasts and covered them with sticky white. Having the life-seeding fluid shower down on them had the animalistic mind drop into another intense orgasm. Shivers went up and down their spines when they caught some of the delicious cum on their elongated tongues. The shaking of their tits synchronized, a steady up and down that wrung the remaining seed from his shaft.

"Clean me," Anduin commanded and the two went back to bathing him with their tongues.

While the situation relaxed and he wondered what he would do with them next, he noticed someone approaching them. A naked, elven man with blue hair, informing about his affiliation, stepped before Anduin.

"High King, the Blue Dragonflight is ready now to pick their next Aspect. Your presence is urgently requested."

Anduin nodded. "I will be there."

12