Who a King Must Do Ch. 50

Story Info
Fertile winds and a needy Arcanist.
9.7k words
5
4.4k
6

Part 51 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers

Alexstrasza, once the Dragon Queen, now the Life Slave.

Ysera, once the Dreamer, once the Awakened, now the Dream Slave.

Chromie, once a guide to many adventurers in the task of solving time anomalies, now the Time Slave.

Stellagosa, once a caretaker and peacekeeper in the lands of Suramar, now the Arcane Slave.

Onyxia, once the great manipulator of Stormwind, now the Earth Slave.

Four dragon aspects, one imbued with official recognition by hers, all pregnant, eager, and putting their powers in the service of their Master, Anduin Llane Wrynn.

Like was usual at this point, the population of the ever-expanding city of Stormwind, representative of the reforged Alliance as a whole, simply accepted that their High King brought back a former, not to mention dead, mortal enemy of their faction as another of his sex slave. The full integration of all Dragon Flights was met by the population by the grassroot creation of a week of celebrations. Five days were dedicated to the five different colours of the dragons, and the weekend to all of them combined.

Anduin bowed to the public demand, declared the holiday official, and partook in various activities. Although the day of the black dragons was less festive than the others, Onyxia did her best to change this by making good of her promise to serve Stormwind however Anduin demanded and more. Specifically, this meant using her powers as the new Earth Warden to clean up the landscape itself. The various additions and expansions had left awkward pitfalls or unseemly cliffs at various places, more than the shamans had been able to take care of while dealing with all of the other projects in and around the city.

With Onyxia help, all of these were smoothed over. The mountains around Stormwind were adjusted and Slaveforge, the district dedicated to the masterless slaves, to serve as public cum dumps or find themselves someone they could serve, expanded. Combining their magic with the Summerwind Circle, the enchantment that affected the land of Elwynn itself and guaranteed an eternal summer, the Dragon Aspects boosted its effectiveness to unimaginable levels.

Elwynn became a lush paradise that could sustain the lifestyle of its population. Every tree bore edible fruit on the daily, every animal, farm or wild, lived with perfect health and as harmoniously as nature allowed, while every crop could be watched in its process of sprouting into a fully grown plant. Between the massive trees frolicked the people of the Alliance, their bodies rejuvenated and their health perfected by the same magic that coursed through the land. Just like their forms, their minds were in best health. The slaves were as obedient as ever, submissive to commands but not sheepishly following them without the consent of their own will. The masters took their responsibility to this paradise seriously, only taking what they needed and enjoying themselves to the boundaries of what their duties allowed.

It was a lot, given that hunger and safety were solved problems. The important thing was that everyone understood and were willing to fight to protect this wonderful world that had been bestowed on them.

Onyxia solved any problem of the arm industry as well, by bringing massive deposits of iron and other metals closer to the surface. What had been largely monopolized by Stormwind's armament efforts was now widely available to the public again. All industries boomed thanks to the wide availability of new tools. All races worked together, did what they did best, to procure, refine and shape the resources they had.

The Summerwind Circle was now being expanded to neighbouring provinces. Westfall and Redridge, historically difficult terrain that produced little riches, would be transformed into paradises of their own.

The future of the Alliance, and the Azeroth it would conquer, was bright.

______________________________________________________________________

Glack. Glack. Glack. Glack.

The repeated wet sounds of Shandris sheathing Anduin's cock in her throat accompanied his dinner. Her dark blue hair was bound into a ponytail, the base of which was between Anduin's fingers. Guidance was entirely unnecessary, the sentinel general was joyous to serve her Master in any way, but Anduin did not know where else to put his hands than on the head of one slave and the ass of another.

Tyrande was standing to his right, bowed over the table and cutting the expertly seared and seasoned steak in front of him. Each time she had cut a slice off the juicy meat, she moved it to his mouth, careful that nothing dripped down on her fellow slave. Anduin gratefully received each piece.

The rest of his harem was busy, running the city in their individual ways. Everything would have functioned without them and they would have gladly dropped anything to be at his side. However, it was more effective if they were around, powerful and brilliant as they were, and Anduin couldn't spend all his time fucking them all. Not yet, anyway.

He was eating on the balcony of the highest tower of Stormwind Keep. The supernatural properties of his home meant that, despite all logic, it was as easy as stepping through a door to get to this place. Getting the food up there had been consequently just as easy, so the High King could enjoy the view without causing a hassle.

Sprawling out before him was Stormwind, a city ever growing. Practically every woman with a master in the city was pregnant, with only those that had dedicated their life to being freely usable, for religious or personal reasons, among the masterless sharing the same state. Although the magic that had caused the humans and other short-lived races to reach agelessness had also increased their gestation period, houses for a new generation had to be built.

Above the rooftops flew various beings. Many of them were dragons, either in their old forms or in their new, humanoid ones, wings extending from their backs. The shift of what was their true form was gradual, affecting each individual differently, but the process was definitive. Joining them in the skies were various mages and tinkers, utilizing spells and machinery to cut through the air.

Anduin held down Shandris and unloaded deep inside her throat. Each spurt was accompanied by a thankful, muffled moan. More than the pleasure it gave her to swallow the magically enhanced cum, the High Slave felt gratitude that she was of use to her Master.

He let go off her hair, but she obediently stayed down. With her tongue and little circling motions, she massaged the last drops of cum out of his shaft. Simultaneously, Anduin grabbed a handkerchief and cleaned off his mouth. The meal was finished. Like always, it had been perfectly measured to fill him. Nothing was wasted.

Tyrande placed the fork and knife on the empty plate. She wanted to return to her position next to him, content with getting her ass fondled. Other plans were in motion, in the form of Anduin grabbing her by the arm and forcefully shoving her in the direction of the table. Catching herself on the table, the first of Anduin's sex slaves quickly moved the plate out of the way and placed her upper body down on the surface, thrusting out her round, purple ass.

Anduin looked at his next meal, no less soaked in its own juices than the last one, and stood up. Greedily, Shandris kept her soft lips wrapped around his erect cock until he was fully on his feet and pulled back. With loud 'pop' his dick escaped the vacuum of her well-trained mouth. One slight re-alignment later, he thrust slowly into Tyrande.

Her wild, turquoise hair trembled, while her spine arched and she screamed her lust at the city below. They were too far away for anyone to hear. Not that it would have mattered if anyone did hear them.

While Anduin's giant cock stretched out her tight, night elf cunt, Tyrande's clit was assaulted by Shandris' skilled tongue. Immediately, she started cumming, her athletic body spasming from the intensity of the bliss. "Thank you for using me, Master," the priestess gasped.

Anduin put a hand on the back of her neck and pinned her down on the table. "How could I not reward such a loyal, gorgeous sex slave?" he asked, now fully inside her. He bowed over her to kiss her on the cheek. It was a note of tenderness, preceding a merciless fucking of her eager pussy. Within a minute, her silver eyes were rolling upwards, while her dark lips were twisted into a simple, wide grin. Under his command, she did not need to think. She could let him fuck her as stupid as he wanted, because her Master could be trusted absolutely.

Hammering against her heart-shaped cushion of a juicy ass, Anduin caused the flow of plenty of pussy juice for Shandris to lap up, before his own grunts betrayed how close he was getting to release. Without hesitation, he unloaded inside the leader of the night elves, an entire people of willing sex slaves like she was. Once he was done pumping his seed into Tyrande, he sat back down.

"Clean me up," he ordered.

Tyrande hastily joined Shandris on the floor. Together the purple-skinned elves bathed his cock with their tongues. Anduin leaned back and enjoyed the service. He would enjoy similar services throughout the day, but it would be accompanied by the burdens of decision making and other responsibilities.

When Anduin raised his eyes from the eager expressions and loving gazes of the night elven duo, he was met with the sight of one of such potential responsibilities sailing over the horizon.

Stormwind Harbour was the destination of many ships. The elegantly, magically formed vessels of the night elves, the technologically advanced vessels of gnomes, their crude and sturdy cousins the dwarves, and the crystal covered creations of the draenei, to name only a few. Current research caused many of these styles to meld, with the optimal way not yet found that caused various chimeric creations. None of them, however, were trademarked by hole-ridden sails and charred spots on the wooden hull.

The sex slaves under the table noticed the darkening of Anduin's expression and started to move even before he retracted his cock. "We need to get to the harbour," he instructed them. "Tyrande, you come with me. Shandris, send messengers to Maiev and Jaina. Bring armed forces to the Harbour and make sure they are prepared for a voyage."

""Yes, Master,"" the two responded. Shandris ran ahead, leaving the balcony door open for him when he followed with hasty steps.

__________________________________________________________________________

Anduin had not been able to spot the flag from the distance, but the style of ship had been familiar from the start. It was a nightborne vessel -- a variant of night elf that had spent ten millennia inside a massive magical barrier. They had survived in their city, Suramar, by relying on the steady mana supply of the Nightwell, yet another magical fountain that had spawned from the ancient Well of Eternity. The High King had last encountered one of them eight months back when he had dealt with the artificial old god G'huun.

The force Anduin had demanded, about 500 strong, was present in complete equipment. Even around the harbour, one of the few areas of Stormwind where people commonly wore clothes for work safety reasons, the military presence stood out. Each of the gleamingly armoured, human knights of the royal guard had either an elite elven warrior to their left, whether that was a Warden, a Sentinel, or a blood elven Blood Knight, and a mage or priest to their left, typically a draenei or human, with gnomes and dwarves being also common. A select few of the knights had a third partner, usually a demon of some variety. There were all manners of other enslaves races present in those ranks, safe for dragons.

Early on, when the number of available sex slaves had still been a concern, the royal guard and other high ranking members of the military had been given the right to pick slaves for their personal and permanent ownership. Those relationships had blossomed and, as more slaves became available, multiplied. Now that slaves were abundant and a harem for everyone who wanted it achievable, the program had changed. Many slaves also wanted to serve in the army. When it came to combat training, they got the same as their future masters, but they also got servitude training drilled into them, under the guidance of the Cult of the Perfect Slave, the wing of the Church headed by K'ara. Soldiers who were particularly distinguished got to pick one of those as sex slave and permanent deployment partner.

Currently those units had a size between 2 and 4, counting the master among them. Aside from rewarding wanting masters and eager submissives for their service by matching them up with perfect partners, this strategy created an incredibly motivated and careful elite guard. Nobody surrounded by their loved ones would engage in a suicide charge unless it was the last available option. Simultaneously, their presence would keep morale high and lay the foundation for the future of the army. Such military founded relationships would likely bring forth well-conditioned children to join the army.

Anduin had to think of the future, even after Azeroth was unified, they would have enemies. Their universe was a vast one, filled with demons, voidborne, and hostile races developing on other planets. The army would remain an eternal necessity to fend off those that would seek to conquer their paradise.

Such fears were not the reason why Anduin had gathered the force on the harbour today. At least not directly. He was not afraid of whoever was on that ship, but of the news that they would likely bring.

Waiting among the majority of his harem, all of them with their own combat equipment at the ready, Anduin watched as the ship was guided to an available pier. The crew, only about a dozen people, left the deck to be met by Anduin and a large number of servants that tied the vessel to the pier and brought food, water, and whatever else may be needed.

Only one of the people that disembarked ignored those offerings. She was tall, almost as tall as Anduin himself, and had dark blue skin. Her face was one of incredible beauty, with the high cheekbones of an aristocrat, full lips that were a shade darker than even her skin, dense lashes that surrounded her glowing white eyes and long brows. Her white hair was combed backwards, fell between her long, pointy ears safe for two strands that framed her face and settled on her large bust. Her tits, albeit not a competition for the largest in Anduin's harem, were regardless nice, round and jiggled while she strutted towards him. The wide hips that made up the bottom of her hourglass figure enticingly swayed.

She wore a midnight blue dress covered in golden ornaments and hovering, enchanted trinkets. Few of that mattered though, as she snapped her fingers and her clothes in their entirety disappeared. Left behind was a naked, athletic body, much of it covered in pale purple lines that formed simple magical patterns. All that remained to cover her was arcane light around her fingertips, shaped almost like claws.

Anduin devoured these curves, even if he had seen them before. "High Arcanist Valtrois," he greeted her. "There is no need for you to undress."

"Need or not, I did it. There is nothing about this perfect body that needs hiding anyway," she responded, putting her hands behind her butt and pushing her chest out. The way she softly swayed left and right where she stood was blatantly seductive. "I know our last encounter was... unpleasant..."

Anduin waved off, "I did not mind then and do not mind now that you spied on me. State your business. Is Suramar under attack?"

Valtrois' poise was disrupted by the pace of the conversation. "Yes, we are under attack by naga," she responded honestly. "They jammed any attempts at teleportation or long range communication. We hoped that..."

"Stormwind will aid you," the High King turned around and addressed his army. "I hope you brought everything you need. Board the Master's Pride and get ready for departure." The gathered military saluted and then made their way towards the flagship of the Stormwind navy, a massive vessel of metal and powered by Slutstud, the magical gas produced in Gnomeregan since Anduin had cleansed the poison from the underground city.

"That easily?" Valtrois, typically quite the self-assured (even arrogant) person, was baffled by the quick flow of events.

"I am to rule this world, Valtrois," he said and gave her a smile that made her heart skip a beat, "not what is left of it after everyone else is done destroying each other. We will see how Suramar can repay the Alliance afterwards, first we save your people." He half turned. "We depart in one hour. I want you to join us. Whether your fellow sailors want to join is left up to them." With that, he left.

___________________________________________________________________________

Anduin and his harem were just done settling into their spacious quarters within the giant ship, when he heard a knock at the door. Before he could answer, or any of his sex slaves open the door, Valtrois already opened it. She was still naked, which, given the alert state of the vessel, made her the only one save for the women in the engine room.

Their job was to ride dildos and facilitate the steady flow of Slutstud that kept the engine running. The aphrodisiac had the trait to always seek to afflict someone with its affects. In its liquid state, it could be made to travel, by itself, up several tubes and past a turbine. The path ended in the pussies or assholes of the women riding the dildos. The flow slowed when the person was already heavily inflicted, but there was an easy solution to this: Slutstud effects were diminished not only by time but also by sexual pleasure. For this reason, the slaves in the engine room were not only bouncing on the silicone ends of the tubes but also getting railed by whatever dominants were on shift or wanted to join. Unsurprisingly, a lot of women wrote themselves in for a shift -- even if many of them 'only' got the sexual support of their master.

Valtrois had no such excuse. She was naked because of a whole other goal, one that she kept barely hidden, strutting with swinging hips towards the High King. "May I join you for a drink?" she asked.

"Certainly," the High King allowed. Aclysia closed the door and then went to fetch a bottle of wine from their private pantry. Meanwhile, Anduin offered Valtrois a seat by one of the desks around. The two of them sat along the same side of the table looking at each other's naked bodies. Valtrois' dark blue skin contrasted sharply with the primarily metallic look of their surroundings. Although a lot had been done to make Anduin's living quarters distinct from the typical gnomish aesthetic of the Master's Pride, it fundamentally remained forged from enchanted bronze and steel. Almost all of the furniture was part of the ship, bolted or otherwise integrated to the floor. Their chairs, specifically, were of the swivelling variety to cope with the loss of movability.

Hungrily as he devoured the tall nightborne's curves, it was no surprise that his cock was erect within seconds. Valtrois eyes wandered greedily over Anduin's toned and manly body, before getting stuck on that massive prick. Last time she had seen him in tight clothes in a humid environment, which had left little to the imagination. An imagination that had her pleasure herself repeatedly to the thought of all the things he could have done to her when he caught her spying.

Aclysia soon returned with two chalices and a bottle of wine. "I must warn you; we only have Slutstud infused wine," the demon hunter said, as she filled the chalices. "It will serve as a potent aphrodisiac."

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers