All Comments on 'Who a King Must Do Ch. 50'

by FanFunatic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glorious as usual! As an alliance player, I was mad that after all the work I did for the nightborne, they go and join the horde. This chapter brightens my day. I can't wait to see how this goes. >:) By the way, is Anduin done conquering the dragons? Or will there be more of that later? I am curious because I remember 3 flights off in the fridges: twilight, nether, and infinite Dragon flights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
outstanding

Another chapter in this outstanding and engaging fantasy/drama, with excellent characters and an exciting story line that grips the attention of the reader from start to finish. However, this chapter cannot be properly understood or appreciated unless the story is read from the beginning, at Chapter 1.

FanFunaticFanFunaticover 2 years agoAuthor

Twilight and nether don't have waifus (and the former is technically extinct, even if BfA opened that up again). Infinite dragons are just bronze dragons in their goth phase.

So he's done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFanFunatic@FanFunatic
Writer of several fantasy stories that also include lewd bits. For more of my stuff/to support head over to https://www.patreon.com/Funatic other current works are all free and the links to them can be found below, patrons get chapters early and the Welldark books 1 and 2 If...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES