Who a King Must Do Ch. 51

Story Info
Suramar's Allegiance.
9.3k words
4.75
2.8k
2

Part 52 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers

Nagas.

Water dwelling humanoids that possessed a tail instead of legs, moving like eels in the water and snakes on land. The males were typically large and burly, more lizard than man, with only the shape of their burly torso pointing towards their land-dwelling origins. The women retained the beautiful faces and the shape of breasts, but their hair was typically replaced with fins and an extra pair of arms sprouted from their slender shapes.

Various subspecies of Naga existed above those common shapes. Titans, five metre tall, covered in natural armour, shaped like corals and bone, that grew beyond their scales. Sea witches with six arms and snakes rather than fins. Brutes, sirens, blade dancers, and several hundred murloc slaves, all of them gathered on the beach, crowded around sieging equipment that they had dragged out of the ocean and aimed at the arcane shield surrounding the city of Suramar.

Like so often in history, this was a fight between two different kinds of elves. Nightborne, who had been changed from isolation and constant use of the Nightwell, and Nagas, who were the flesh-changed descendants of Aszhara's servants. The ancient queen herself hadn't been seen in millennia, ever since the Well of Eternities had exploded under the pressure of the portal she had made of it for the Burning Legion. Proof of her activity had been all around, however.

Nowadays she and her empire of sea-dwellers served at the behest of the Old God N'zoth. This was evident by a small number of Faceless accompanying the forces. These tentacled abominations were physical manifestations of the Void, shadow magic made flesh by the will of their twisted masters. They were giants, wielding blunt weapons, if they weren't equipped with massive crab claws or enough magical power to level battalions of soldiers on their own. Their might was feared across Azeroth.

Now those same Faceless were frozen. Staring out into the ocean they had risen from. They sensed the approach of a might far beyond their own and might was all the Faceless respected. The Naga first noticed the odd behaviour of their allies (or perhaps overlords would have been more accurate), then the ship that drifted over the horizon.

Anduin stood at the helm of the vessel of bronze and steel, Xal'atath and K'ara right behind him. For all those sensitive to it, Light and Shadow radiated from the trio like a constant volcanic eruption. The Faceless were intimidated into inaction. The Nagas guarding the water were not as wise. All they saw was a boat to attack.

"Let's prevent unnecessary bloodshed," Anduin declared and turned to his harem. "As we discussed, ensure a peaceful landing."

""Yes, Master,"" a choir of the genius mages among his wives and sex slaves responded. Jaina, Stellagosa, Modera and Valtrois formed a circle by taking one another by the hands. Arcane magic buzzed in the air, purple runes and various geometric shapes appeared around them. All four were powerful and skilled enough to take the lead of the improvised spell. Perhaps Stellagosa, as the Aspect of Magic, would have been the most logical choice. However, the order of the harem was the only true hierarchy Anduin's women cared about and so it was Jaina, first wife of the High King, who directed their efforts.

The spellwork expanded to legendary proportions within seconds. Remembering self-preservation, the nagas under the surface backed away from the boat, content to see what happened before they suicidally charged into arcane power so thick, even the dullest of warriors could sense it.

Alythess, Sacrolash and Aclysia stepped into the circle. The unbound, raw power of fel magic flowed into the circle, adding a hint of bright green to the bright purple of arcane. Further, the spell's might flared. The conjuration created a lightshow that expanded beyond the ship and high into the sky. Suddenly, the colour switched to a pale blue. It was the only warning anyone got, before a frost nova exploded outwards.

All sounds of the sea stopped.

Around the ship, all the way to the shore over two kilometres away, and the same in every other direction, the moving waves had been captured. Frozen entirely, the many peaks of ice laid in absolute darkness. A thick layer of fine snow came tumbling down from above, the crystallization of what had been the overcast sky a moment ago. Afterwards, there was white snow and silver starlight as far as they could see. Nothing was left of the early summer night.

Movement disturbed the snow. Hastily erected magical defences melted the snow around the mages, while the warriors simply peeled themselves out of the snow. Naga were capable of surviving in arctic waters, being stuck in snow was no danger to them. What the attack had achieved was the total burying of all siege equipment, a trapping of seaborne naga under the ice, and demonstrating their power in a way everyone understood.

The Master's Pride was untouched by the ice. It enveloped the hull as a protective sheet against sabotage, but both the top and the inside of the ship were completely insulated. The design of the ship and Jaina's expert spell crafting had ensured as much and a barrier had melted the snow that had come down on them. Not even a drop of water had touched those on the deck.

"Mizzy, Baela, Fenella, you have the command here," he told the three members of his harem whose expertise was tinkering, rather than fighting, while Jaina conjured a second spell. "You know the emergency signal. Use it should any of the naga have stupid ideas."

"Yes, Master," Fenella responded for the three of them. Mizzy had the de-facto command over the vessel, she knew it the best, but Fenella was higher in the harem hierarchy and that mattered more. "We will wait eagerly for your return."

Anduin turned around to smile at the haremettes and the royal guard that would be left behind. "It won't be long," he promised. Then a purple light enveloped them.

The nagas had done a good job at preventing teleportation spells, but those efforts had now been thwarted. Even if they had somehow maintained them, at this distance the combined might of the harem's spellpower would have smashed through any warding efforts. The group of nobles, demons, heroes, dragons, and gods appeared on the frozen shore, headed by the mightiest king Azeroth would ever see.

Unarmed, he stepped forwards. "I wish to speak to your leader," he declared loudly.

Even if the naga were intimidated, they had been bred for war and quickly defaulted to their training. Surrounding the group, they brandished weapons and teeth. A two-metre tall naga woman with six arms and snake hair slithered towards them, the crowd obediently parting to get out of her way. "I am Lady Sssshishtra, the great queen, the starlight of the ocean, hasss granted me command over thesssse forcesssss, human king."

"My demands are simple: retreat," Anduin told the sea witch. "Return to the sea and tell your queen that I wish to talk to her. Your only other choice is total annihilation."

"My queen hasss expectationssss of ussss," Shistra said,

"Certainly, she would rather have resources that could accomplish something in the future, rather than an army that accomplished nothing," Anduin responded swiftly. "Look around you, what chance do you think you have to even be an inconvenience to us?"

The sea witch was silent, while the four (and a half) dragon aspects behind Anduin threateningly initiated their transformations. Scales and claws manifested, wings and tail appeared, teeth grew sharper, and the outline of their form was highlighted by the colours corresponding to their domain. Snow melted rapidly around them, accelerating further with each second the naga leader hesitated.

"We yield," she ultimately broke.

"Good," Anduin nodded and the dragons directed their conjured magic away from shapeshifting and towards melting a hole into the ice sheet. "Leave. Take your weapons with you, but leave the siege equipment. We will dispose of it." The High King could feel her annoyance. "LEAVE!" he commanded, allowing no further hesitation. His voice boomed over shore and all that heard it felt compelled to obey. It was no mind control, no magic beyond volume, just the sheer presence of a true ruler.

Without further hesitation, all began to move. "Not you," Xal'atath said, enticingly beckoning the Faceless with her index finger. They kept walking, gurgling something in their eldritch language, of which Anduin only understood the name N'zoth. Transforming the beckoning wave into a clawing grasp, the old goddess, forced the Faceless to stand still. Strings of shadows connected their heads to her fingers. With a ripping gesture, she made all of them kneel before her. The thin silk of her practically translucent, purple dress fluttered from the wind of their violent genuflecting. "Know your place."

Anduin could see what she had done. Strings that previously connected their will to that of N'zoth had been overwritten by her. Faceless only had enough sapience to fulfil the mission given, otherwise they were mere extensions of whatever void mage could command them. "What do you want with them?" the High King asked.

"I'm considering," the old goddess stemmed one hand into her hips. "I haven't had the opportunity to form flesh recently. Energy I have to that end is focused elsewhere," she placed a hand below her navel. "Faceless are just raw potential bound in powerful forms, to be twisted and remade as we need later. I could make a new race of them. Procreation would be the greatest issue, but with help that would be solved easily." She glanced towards K'ara and the dragon aspects.

"What kind of race?" Anduin wanted to know.

"Whatever you desire, Master. May I suggest additional sex slaves for your empire of lust?"

Anduin shook his head vehemently, "We should not cheapen the willingness with which the sex slaves of the Alliance serve in their role by putting them in competition with puppets. Each woman and each man that decides to submit should do so of their own volition, just like each man and each woman has to decide if they have what it takes to lead. A harem is earned, not bestowed."

Lovingly, the sex slaves that he had so clearly earned himself gazed at their Master. They would have thrown themselves to his feet at this moment, had he demanded it, and they would have loved every second of it. It was as he said: they had chosen this life. Some of them had been initially forced, as punishment for crimes or treachery, but even those had come around to feel nothing but love for their Master.

"You are right, of course," Xal'atath conceded immediately. "A fleshcrafted sex slave would be a tool, not a willing partner and certainly no lover. How about, instead, I refine their current bodies to serve as builders? Your empire has no shortage of labourers, but I am sure they would prefer leaving the transport of materials to these giants." She smiled and took hold of her Master's arm, pressing her ample bosom against him. "They won't have any more will than a sheep and just enough intelligence to understand orders. Tools happy to serve as long as they have a place to dwell."

Anduin nodded. This was an acceptable fate for these extensions of malevolent will. It would do them no harm and remove their horrid influence from the world. "Make them stay nearby, we will take them back when we are done here."

____________________________________________________________________

Suramar was a city in disrepair. During the invasion of the Burning Legion two years prior, it had first served as an ally, then as a conquered base of operations for the demons. Clashes between rebel forces and the loyalists of the previous leader had transformed into outright warfare between a liberation army and the demons. In the process, vast amounts of the city had been destroyed or corrupted. The population had been halved at the same time, leaving few to pick up the pieces of their once flawless city.

Despite this, it was a gorgeous place. Teal trees sprouted between the purple domes of the marble houses. The ring shape of the city stretched around a body of water, at whose centre was a bastion that also served as harbour and bridge to the palace, in which Anduin and his harem were now greeted by Thalyssra.

First Arcanist and de-facto leader of the nightborne, she shared many attributes with Valtrois and elves in general. She was tall, athletic, and gorgeous. Her figure leaned more towards bottom-heaviness than Valtrois' and her bust was a size smaller, but neither differences were extremely large. Her skin was a purplish blue. Her long ears curved upwards. Her full lips were midnight blue. Her hair and her eyebrows were white. She had combed it over to the left side, safe for a few unwilling strands that served to frame her face. Three streaks of pale arcane energy crossed over each of her white eyes, with many more intricate patterns showing on her limbs, particularly the upper arms and thighs, her neck and her sides.

All of this could be seen even with her clothes on. Thalyssra's garb consisted of various pieces of enchanted metal, hovering around her wrists, shoulders and ankles, and staying magically attached to her hips, under bust and collarbone. Between these, typically thin, metal constructions, a piece of burgundy red cloth stretched, hiding bust and midriff. A backwards slanted skirt did the same for her ass and sex. The rest of her was plainly visible.

On her naked feet, she walked towards the harem. "Your help arrived much faster than we would have thought," she greeted him.

"I told you he would come to our aid," Valtrois said and lovingly put her arms around her Master. "He is a reliable hero, my Master."

"Master?" the First Arcanist raised an eyebrow. "Was that the condition for his help?"

"No, I chose that of my own volition. We were already on our way here when I mustered the will to submit," Valtrois smiled and the two exchanged a kiss. The display was so caring and clearly consensual that Thalyssra couldn't help but accept the truth of that claim. "Anyway, how about we continue this in private?" she suggested. "By the Nightwell, for example."

"What remains of it, you mean," Thalyssra said and gestured for the group to follow her.

Soon they entered the massive chamber at the heart of the fortress, where a thin pillar of arcane energy rose to the distant ceiling. What it had once been was evident by a construct of stone and metal surrounding the base and reaching upwards all the way to the ceiling. The geometric shapes had been erected to contain the stream. Now it looked like the shoe of a father on the foot of his child.

Its straight path randomly distorted and flickered. Valtrois clicked her tongue, "You used most of what remained to power the shield."

"It would have lasted us another month, at least," the First Arcanist said.

"That is not my issue! You said we should let it die, when we so obviously need it," the newest haremette returned and sighed. "I told you we should stabilize it."

"Without the Eye of Aman'thul, that would have been a nigh impossible task."

"Nigh impossible or not does not matter," Valtrois declared. "It certainly doesn't matter to us. Impossible is a suggestion, right, Master?"

Anduin looked to the arcane experts among his following, "would it be possible?"

"Absolutely," Stellagosa responded in a heartbeat. "The leylines are already appropriately focused. With a ritual that synchronizes us all perfectly, it can be done."

With that information, he turned to Thalyssra, "It is your city, your well of power."

The First Arcanist hesitated, while Valtrois continued to flirt and kiss with Anduin. The sight went from a confirmation to a mild feeling of envy. Like her fellow arcanist, Thalyssra had spent aeons looking for a worthwhile man. Some of those lonely nights, the two of them had spent together. To see her so content with the man she had previously swooned about, and of which the First Arcanist had heard so much from various other sources, it made her realize that there had to be a lot of substance to the rumours.

"Master, may I...?" Valtrois asked, her sultry lips wet from the many kisses she had eagerly pressed on his neck. Ever since she had given herself, her lips were so sensitive, her mouth eager to be filled. Competition with Stellagosa had awakened a natural inclination and she wanted to follow that desire more -- to become ever greater at pleasuring the only man she loved.

"That depends on our host, may we act freely?" Anduin asked.

"You are our saviours, so that much is a given," the First Arcanist responded. She didn't know how quickly things would escalate.

"Strip," Anduin commanded his harem, all of whom were naked in an instant. Their clothes had been modified to be dismissible or were magical constructs to begin with and could thusly be waved out of the way. Demanding as the High King's tone was, it was clear that he did not wish for a show at the moment, at least not of the visually teasing variety. "Kneel," the next order followed, and all twenty-five of his sex slaves, the three shortstacks had been fetched after the enemy retreat was confirmed, dropped to the floor in three layers of semi-circles. The layers corresponded exactly to the position they would have had in bed.

Aclysia, Alexstrasza, Chromie, Fenella, Jaina, Tess, Valeera, Vereesa and Ysera were in the closest layer. Alythess, K'ara, Liadrin, Modera, Sacrolash, Shandris, Stellagosa and Tyrande made up the second layer. Baela, Maiev, Mizzy, Onyxsia, Vanessa and Yrel were the furthest away in the third layer. Only Valtrois was out of that formation, having kneeled down next to her Master. After two days, she already knew that her place would have been in the circle, but Anduin clawed into her backwards combed hair, disrupting the orderly design by pressing the arcanist's face into the bulge of his pants.

All of them were panting, Valtrois most of all, turned on by their Master's dominance over all of them. Individual obedience made them hot and bothered. Obeying as an entire harem, unified in love and submission, that added that little bit extra. Naked and horny, they watched Anduin's back, as he dismissed his own clothes. Happy for Valtrois, they gasped when he directed her soft lips to the tip of his erection. In unison, they moaned when the sensation of the cock sliding into their mouth was shared with all of them through the magic link.

Utilizing his mastery of many kinds of spells, Anduin took the connection one step further. Rather than just share the sensation, he used the connection they all had and combined it with his skill at creating secondary bodies. Hands and cocks appeared around all of them, visible only as a faint purple shimmer, perfectly mimicking not just the sensation, but the entire experience.

Thalyssra stared at the assortment of Azeroth's strongest women, all on their knees, drooling greedily out of open mouths, while their throats got fucked by phantom cocks. Some of them shouted, others 'only' moaned, it all depended on individual sensitivity. All of them were turned on and gleeful to be of use.

Heat rose through her body. Not the unpleasant tingle of embarrassment, but the intense fire of lust. She swallowed, breathed audibly through her nose, and couldn't help but imagine what it must feel like. To be so eager to obey. In the middle of gawking, Thalyssra realized that Anduin had asked her a question. "Could you repeat that?" she requested.

"Do you want to suck my cock too?" he asked her.

Again, Thalyssra swallowed. Any other man would have gotten a succinct denial to such a question. Watching her friend, the most nagging and demanding of all of them, eagerly deepthroat her Master's magnificent manhood did make her wonder, however. She barely even realized that her tongue had slowly stretched past the lower lip of her open mouth.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers