Who a King Must Do Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As my sex slaves, your purpose will be fully shared today," Anduin declared, before utilizing the marks on their bodies to not only make them feel Thalyssra's pleasure, but the pleasure of the entire harem. They gasped in unison. Turned on and sensitive as they were, just the air moving over their bodies was a mild tingle of pleasure. That tingle when shared with 25 other women, mounted to a constant teasing of extreme proportions. They were still distantly aware of their individual sensation, but all gave themselves willingly into shared pleasure. Gazing at each other lovingly, the haremettes became one in pleasure.

Thalyssra felt a sense of belonging unlike anything else. She was the chosen one for this ritual, to take their Master's cock so all of them could share in the ecstasy. Already, her mouth was wide open, her tongue presented invitingly. Whether he wanted to fuck her throat or not, it was her duty to offer.

As much as he was enticed to use her in this manner, they had a ritual to conduct. There would be ample time to train her later. For now, the High King laid down on his back and gestured for Thalyssra to straddle him. Eagerly she obeyed, her swollen cunt soon above his cock. "May I, Master?" she asked for permission.

"Yes," Anduin gave the simple answer and groaned when she grabbed his cock. His own vocalization was drowned out by the unified gasps of anticipation all around the Nightwell. Each of his sex slaves felt as if she was the one straddled on top of him and grabbing his cock. When their bodies mimicked the motions to stay in line with the sensations, all found a replica of Anduin's cock to have spawned beneath their raised hips.

Synchronized, they lowered themselves on the royal manhood. Just the tip made them orgasm immediately, the touch multiplied by the manifold presence of fellow haremettes. Anduin felt the many cunts stretch and quiver around his cocks. The extreme tightness of the shortstacks, Mizzy, Baela and Fenella. The writhing, pulsing, milking texture of the demons, Aclysia, Alythess and Sacrolash, and the old goddess Xal'atath. The simple honest heat of humans, draenei and elves, Jaina, Tyrande, Valeera and even K'ara. The extreme heat or odd cold of the dragon aspects, Alexstrasza and Stellagosa most of all. Around his one real cock, the already stretched out, drenched and recently bred cunt of Thalyssra, so eager to take him in again.

All the way down his women, his sex slaves, were orgasming constantly from the presence of his cock inside all of them. Their synchronized moans were a choir of high-pitched bliss. Breasts of all sizes trembled with the heavy breaths. Round butts shook softly, attempting to rise up. None could do it. All were too overwhelmed by the moment. Pussy juice squirted continuously and mingled with the Nightwell, refreshing its arcane might with the various powers of Anduin's breeding slaves.

With this, the ritual had begun. A sliver of their minds, always ready to fulfil her Master's orders in all situations, let the haremettes hook into the magical procedure. The depleted waters of the Nightwell suddenly began to increase in their silver sparkling. Embers rose from the surface of the water, like rising stars. It was beautiful, especially in the way it illuminated the various sex slaves in their constant ecstasy.

Anduin knew it was upon him to keep up the synchronicity and raise the shared sensations to even greater heights. Only that way could the ritual be a success. That he would make the mothers of his children get absolutely lost in lust was an added bonus.

Grabbing Thalyssra's hips made every one of the women gasp. Strongly, his hands held her, held all of them, and his fingers dug into the border of her fat ass. He thrust upwards and all of the sex slaves bounced, the constant gushing of their cunts transforming into a true squirting. Eyes rolled upwards, toes curled, and that was merely the start of it, as Anduin impaled Thalyssra on his rod over and over again.

The runes on the nightborne's skin flared up intensely, their light purple colour practically solid while the energies of the harem flowed into her, were refined into true arcane, and gobbled up by the Nightwell. The font of magical energy became stronger and stronger with each passing second, mocking the laws of conservation by multiplying what was poured into it and raising its own state of energy equilibrium.

The in and out managed to kickstart the harem's need to please their Master. Even if their bodies were overcome by constant spasms, it was their duty to use their bodies to pleasure him. Soon, their tense thighs managed to get them into individual movements. While their rhythms and their breathing were synchronized to Anduin's thrusts, their instinctive motions differed.

Anduin kept fucking the entirety of his massive harem. While his eyes often lingered on Thalyssra, he partook in the visual feast of his entire assembly of willing cocksleeves. Jaina's enthusiastic movements made her absolutely enormous tits bounce with all of their firm softness. Valeera's hips circled like that of a dancer while she went up and down his mimicked shaft. Xal'atath barely moved outwardly, but her insides writhed, various little tendrils around her folds massaging the manhood inside her with inhuman pleasure. Aclysia's pussy tightly gripped and sucked, her succubus side eager to drain him of all he had to give. Fenella's black body bounced beautifully, her red hair glowing in the starlight. K'ara screamed in veneration for her Master, the one who had given her flesh and the purpose to be bred. Vanessa was desperate to prove herself between all of these gods or godlike beings, using every fibre of her body to pleasure the man she had so wrongfully despised. Vereesa babbled, mindlessly, about how glad she was that she had chosen to join this harem. Tess wanted more, so much more, always needy to be used by her dominant husband.

She got what she bargained for. Anduin, aware of many ways to improve this ritual further in its efficiency, conjured tentacles around each of his haremettes. The tendrils wrapped around the throats of his women, choking them all simultaneously. Perfectly aware of the varying needs for air his women had, he loosened his grips individually. The entire screaming, squirting, trembling assortment of breeding slaves simultaneously felt the blissful pressure of asphyxiation and the relief of that one life-giving breath.

Ysera was the only one who managed to keep her gaze straight and focused on Anduin, their eyes meeting with genuine love. Chromie's entire body shook from the repeated impaling and she made sure to seer every second of this into her memory. Alexstrasza's breasts, larger even than those of Jaina and Fenella, were so sensitive that her nipples cutting through the air added noticeably to the entire harem's lust.

Especially when more of the tentacles wrapped around the sex slaves' arms and bound them behind their backs, like harnesses. Shoulders forced back, their breasts were that much more pronounced and Anduin conjured ethereal hands to play with the largest and most sensitive of them. Squirts of milk joined the pussy juice in rejuvenating the Nightwell.

Shandris' athletic body writhed on her Master's manhood, the focus of the Sentinel entirely on pleasing the Master that so graciously accepted her into his harem in its early stages. Mizzy was thoughtless, fully engaged in being a toy, trusting fully in her instincts to make the stud's cock hammer against the bred womb in her tiny body. Baela was more aggressive, wanting to have as much of that massive dick inside her as possible at all times, and her green tits rippling with each desperate impact were a sight to behold. Yrel sent a prayer of thanks to Light and Shadow with each thrust that allowed her body to be of such ecstatic use to the man that redeemed her.

All that Yrel wished for, that they all wished for, was that they could be of further use for their perfect Master. That wish was obliged, to all of their and his pleasure. Another tentacle split from the writhing constructs of living shadows around all of them and moved towards their mouths. Lips that weren't parted yet hastily went agape once they noticed their Master's extension demanding entrance. Muffled screams reverberated around all of the tentacles, filling Anduin's being with a new surge of pleasure. Drool, phlegm and precum dripped from the chins of the sex slaves, while the slithering tentacles caused their throats to bulge. Choked and facefucked simultaneously, their lives were entirely in Anduin's hands and that consensual relinquishing of control between all of them only made their endless torrent of orgasms that much stronger.

Alythess and Sacrolash were used to sharing their pleasure with another being, but the way the High King utterly dominated them in a scene more debauched than they could have constructed in their entire lives had them grinning like the absolute sex fiends they were. Modera, desperate to please her Master as best she could, swayed her body back and forth to ride the cock and deepthroat the tentacle one after the other, over and over again. Liadrin was controlled, her enjoyment of ecstasy tempered instinctively by the pride she had in diligent service as a Slave Knight of the one true saviour of Azeroth. Stellagosa's entire attention lay with the cock down her throat, nothing made her cum harder and nothing she wanted to be better known for than being the best of all comfort holes in the perfect Master's harem.

Ever so slowly, Anduin felt his own orgasm approach. Despite the sheer absurdity of the pleasure rushing into him, he held out. With raw willpower, he directed all of the tentacles. Thalyssra, for which many of these pleasures were still new, the sensation of the tentacles around and inside her own throat seared themselves into her being as something she wanted to happen to her every day for as long as her Master would breed her. Anduin all the while continued to thrust up into her. The sigils on her skin and the Nightwell glowed brightly.

It was time for the finale and Anduin spawned the last set of tentacles. All of them aimed at the sex slaves' backdoors and effortlessly, even in the case of the anal-virgin at the centre, pushed inside. A surge of pleasure went through every single participant in the orgy. The women were being triple penetrated, each of the twenty-six of them adding the sensitivity of a submissive, masochistic, nymphomaniac sex slave at the peak of their lust and love. Anduin was fucking all of their holes, yet grit his teeth to bask in the pleasure a little while longer.

Onyxia was trying her best to look as enticing as possible, shaking her bubble butt and presenting her massive rack, for the only being to whom she would ever be glad to surrender to. Thalyssra attempted to make good for the time she foolishly had wasted until she submitted herself by writhing between the tentacles with fervour that would have made a succubus blush. Maiev treated herself as a toy, a living cocksleeve, only there to serve, and was yet trapped by the tentacles that hit all of her sensitive spots with each thrust. Tyrande, first of them all to enslave herself, was squirting madly, her gorgeous, pink-skinned body spasmed in an arched state. Her mind was dissolved in ecstasy in the absolute certainty that she had kickstarted the greatest chain of events that could ever be conceived.

And then Anduin came.

It was the only moment, for all of them, that rivalled when they had been knocked-up with his child. The first spurt sent them all into a simultaneous state of anticipation. They could feel the hot, thick liquid flood into all of their holes and their minds reacted in time for the second spurt to fill their stomach, bowels and wombs. From that point onwards, there was only release. All of them spasmed, while their minds and thoughts were ravaged by surge after surge of a final release that bonded them all together. They were all HIS sex slaves, HIS women, HIS to use, HIS to breed, HIS to dominate, HIS to command, and HIS to fill, cover and mark with his seed.

A flare of stabilized arcane energy accompanied Anduin's field of view getting dominated by white lightning. Although he could only see Thalyssra through the fog of torrenting pleasure, he knew that all of these women were in a state exactly like her. Their faces, an expression of utter satisfaction and bliss. Their shoulders trembling. Their midriffs were twitching and their upper bodies turning as little as the confinements allowed. Tits and ass were jiggling, kneaded by ephemeral hands or simply so massive that even the slightest movement made them shift delectably. Their cunts were visibly tightening again and again, while squirts of pussy juice jetted out each time another virile spurt of his massive load filled them.

Slowly, delightfully slowly, the situation calmed down. Wives, slaves, cocksleeves, or whatever else they called themselves, they desperately gasped for air when the tentacles in their throats were the first to pull back. They spread the remainder of their loads all over the eagerly receiving sluts' faces and tits. Their other two holes kept milking whatever was inside them to the last drop, hoping their twitching folds and tight backdoors satisfied their Master.

It did. With absolute certainty, it did. Anduin laid on his back, definitely spent for the first time in ages. The bond between the harem dissolved, leaving them to their individual afterglows. The extensions of their Master were soon to follow. Without the need to be ordered, all of the sex slaves crawled towards their Mater and surrounded him, presenting their cum-covered bodies. Many of them even had gathered some of the final spurts in their mouths and only swallowed after they had showed off their obedience. Those that hadn't would have taken note, had their brains not been reduced to animalistic subservience.

Even that gradually shut off, as the true exhaustion of the orgy settled in and one by one they passed out. No matter if mortal or god, the women had been fucked so extensively that rest was required. Even Anduin could not resist this pull and closed his eyes.

The Nightwell was restored and the harem more satisfied than ever.