Who a King Must Do Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calling forth the final few administrators he wished to hear the reports from that morning, the High King was amused. By happenstance, all of them were women. Either they were mistresses, a rare but not shunned case, sex slaves that could work for the good of Stormwind while their masters were otherwise occupied, unclaimed submissives that were hoping the draw the eyes of men through competency, or free use slaves that spent some time each day as cumdump/member of the administration. In the case of slaves that were claimed, they managed to get their reports out while being merely aroused by the sight of Anduin giving Tyrande a thought-jumbling fucking. Everyone else, even the mistresses, were so in awe of his sexual might that they could not help but masturbate as they beheld him. They tried to hide it at first, but once their fingers touched their clits, there was no stopping. Eye contact with one of the free use slaves, a gnome, was enough to make that shortstack squirt on the spot.

The High King's dominance was truly unparalleled.

Regardless of their escapades and the puddle they collectively created in front of the throne, they managed to get through their reports. Each stammered word was an additional thrust, an additional second to fuck Tyrande. The High Slave prayed to Elune that the administrators may forget all the words in all languages they knew, until she herself was afflicted by this and her thoughts broke down into an incoherent mess.

"You may be loud now," Anduin granted her, once he had everything.

"COCK!" Tyrande screamed lewdly. It was the only thing on her mind. "Fat cocks, Master's big cocks. Cocks, I love cocks, cocks, cocks!" The warrior women in service to Elune, leader of her people, was truly an exemplar of them. Like all night elves, all elves really, she was a submissive to the core, her true desires awakened and emphasized when next to someone who knew how to handle her properly.

Anduin voiced a simple line, one that was practically an idiom in Stormwind, "Elves are cocksleeves."

"YESH! SHLEEEEVESSSHHH FOR YOUR COOOOOOCK MASHTAAAAAAAAAHRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Tyrande agreed, the screamed submission making her orgasm even harder. The more she surrendered herself to him, the better she felt. Yet, no words of submission could compete with the bliss of his girthy dick twitching inside her, announcing the ultimate reward for the privilege of serving him.

As was proper, Anduin came inside her the moment it pleased him. Both his cocks unloaded deep inside her. Painting her insides white, he witnessed her mouth going wide agape, and heard the soft drum of her squirt hitting the leather floor.

During the stillness of his orgasm the other slaves on the throne pressed their feminine forms against him. Alexstrasza's massive tits spilled on his back. Modera and Tess hugged his legs and kissed his balls. Shandris hung from his left arm. Finally, Aclysia wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed it fervently.

It was a proper end to the court session, with all sex slaves that were allowed to move enveloping him in layer of sweet, womanly smells, soft, healthy curves and worshipping proclamation. Their presence prolonged his orgasm, filling Tyrande with all the baby batter she could have asked for.

He pulled out of her two holes and the thick, overabundant cum spilled out, running down the crevice of her bubble butt and her thighs. Anduin let her slowly collapse to the ground. The other women backed off, giving him room to move. The second cock disappeared without a trace, to be conjured again whenever Anduin wished.

"The morning court is dismissed," the High King announced. "We will reconvene in the evening."

Nobles and other influential persons of all species started moving. Slaves were let out under the table or kept there for just a minute longer while those close to the edge finished off. Anduin himself walked the few steps he needed up to Baela, who knelt on the floor, panting in anticipation. After hours of bearing witness, never allowed to touch her needy shortstack cunt, size-queen was unshackled and dragged to her feet. Her breasts were on the same level as his groin. She squealed happily, too far taken by lust to say a word, when he pushed his cock between her sizable knockers.

The softness was just a temporary treat for the High King. "Service me," he told the goblin, who immediately cupped her breasts and started rubbing his rod with them. They did not reach the size required to envelop his manhood in its entirety, but they were definitely large enough to give him a proper titjob.

While he enjoyed the transitionary service, he looked to the slaves who had sweetened up his morning until this point. "Clean yourself, then go after your daily business," he ordered them.

""Yes, Master,"" the sex slaves responded, obedient and joyful.

As they began to rise on unsteady legs, Anduin grabbed Baela by her long black hair. Yellow eyes, glassy with desire, looked up at him. "Do you remember what your demand was, when we first met in Booty Bay?" the High King asked. She nodded, still too busy panting to speak. "Say it again and I will fulfill it for you."

Baele swallowed, her mind scrambling to get the words. "I... I want to get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked!" she exclaimed, more eagerly even than she had when they met. Back then it had been a size queen investigating rumours. Now it came from a good little submissive, willingly enslaved and carrying his progeny. She cried, wantonly, when she was dragged to her feet, turned around and lifted further.

Tendrils of shadow magic sprouted from Anduin's back, helping him secure the shortstack in front of him. Her legs dangled, her fat ass was on perfect display, her back stretched forwards, slightly bent in anticipation, with her arms bound behind her. It was a doggy style position, except that she was being held up in front of her Master's groin by tendrils of his magic. A perfect position for a walk-fuck slut.

"Your wish is my desire," Anduin told her and thrust forwards. In one movement, he pushed her womb deeper into her body. A torrent of size-induced ecstasy made Baela's eyes roll up and her pussy squirt for several seconds straight. Her goblin physiology rearranged her insides, so his massive cock could find a snug fit inside her. Anduin remained in her, unmoving, to allow her folds to finalize those changes. They would only stick for as long as he fucked her, but that was of no matter. Each time he forced her body to entertain his full size, it only caused a massive orgasm.

Once he was comfortable her instincts had done their job. He started walking. With each step, she bounced on his prick, and he thrust into her. The tentacles kept her as steady as possible, allowing him to properly hammer her asshole as he walked between the slowly vacating tables. Baela left another trail of pussy juice in the room. Conjured servants would take care of all of this between the sessions. Each time they gathered, the room looked and smelled as good as new.

"Stud! Yes! Fuck! Ah! Big! So! Big! AH! YESH! MASTER!" Words and moans accompanied Anduin's steps. Every couple times his feet hit the ground, his cock was squeezed by the orgasmic tightness of her folds. Still, he fucked her and made her bounce. Her delicious rump, large on her small frame, jiggled heavily with every impact. With his free hands, he reached around her and fondled her tits. Grabbing the orbs roughly, feeling the meat squish between his fingers, caused her to orgasm every second step. Once he assaulted her nipples as well, she was lost in a constant stream of ecstasy.

A screaming, climaxing, madly grinning shortstack in front of him, Anduin strolled his way down one of the few corridors in the keep that were constant. It was a long hallway, connecting the court to the front gate, which then led into a large garden/courtyard. Most of the court was using that hallway and everyone made room so he could strut down the middle. Some pushed their slaves against the wall to pound them right there, after hours of only oral service. Genn was one such person, having lined up before him his wife, the green dragon Merithra and a night elven servant.

Anduin emerged in the courtyard. Ten metres away, parked at the edge of the marble road that curved through the garden, stood a large carriage. It was drawn by means of magical engineering and reacted to the wishes of the one in the driver's seat. Baela, who had come up with the invention, called it an automatic car. Despite that new and exciting invention, it still looked like a carriage. Made from black-painted wood, almost three metres tall and roofless, it was Anduin's preferred way to move around the city these days.

Walking up to it, he stopped to push Baela against the side of the polished wood. While a walk fuck was always enjoyable, even with the tentacles it lacked that proper force. Now that he had something to push her against, he gave her a proper pounding. The shortstack screamed at the flawlessly blue summer sky, while Anduin used her form-fitted cunt to achieve orgasm as quickly as possible.

Glancing up, Anduin found three of his slaves peeking over the edge of the carriage. Vanessa, Valtrois and Jaina were all blushing and beholding him, while he repeatedly flattened Baela's jiggling ass against his groin. They were just observing, eagerly participating in the writhing of a fellow haremette, until Anduin ordered them, "Masturbate."

Their expressions, which was all he could see of them at the moment, changed rapidly, as their fingers wandered between their legs and they feverishly rubbed their drenched cunts. After a morning of work, they were finally reunited with their Master. Their hearts drummed, their pussies overflowed and their lungs produced sweet moans.

To that adoring chorus, Anduin felt his cock twitch. Even faster, he hammered in and out of her the short cocksleeve. His size pulsed with the need to fill her. All of a sudden, he was there, and slammed into her one last time, hard enough to make the carriage rock.

Baela came even harder than she had when he inserted, loving the sensation of the giant cock splitting her tight little twat. Then he flooded her with his potent cum and ecstasy transcended into something beyond words. She was a thing, in those moments. A person willingly turned into an object that had met its purpose. A cumdump getting filled.

As the twitches of his cock grew weaker, Anduin lowered the helpless shortstack to the ground. Instinctively, she assumed the doggy style position, prompting her Master to give her well presented ass a couple more smacks and to thrust into her until the last drops of his orgasm were wrung out by her tight cunt.

When he was done, he turned Baela on her back and grabbed her by the throat. Her hips shot up, a surge of excitement coinciding with the spasms of her afterglow. Bowing down to her ear, the High King whispered, "Do a good job today."

It was not a coincidence that Anduin had fucked Fenella, Mizzy and Baela in the first half of the day. They were the Alliance's foremost innovators. All had measurable increases in brilliance, when their short, sexy bodies had been properly used and filled. To optimize their workflow, a good early fucking was necessary.

"Y...es... Ma-sstrrrrr," Baela croaked past his constricting grasp. Then he let go of her, leaving the goblin laying on the warm pavement, his cum leaking out of her. A little bit of 'abandonment' added to the enjoyment for some of his sex slaves.

The High King turned to the carriage. A ladder extended from the side, in the shape of a segment of the walls folding outwards. Easefully, he climbed into the construct.

The inside of the carriage mimicked his throne. Every surface was clad with leather and cushioned to at least some degree. There was a bench at the front and back, both curving somewhat along the side, until they hit the area on both right and left that folded outwards to serve as the staircase. Anduin took his seat at the back bench. Not only was this the natural spot, as it allowed him to see where they were going, but the centre of that bench had a demonstrably higher backrest. It was his place, by symbolism more so than additional comfort.

Underneath the padded floor were various marvels of mechanical and magical engineering. They served not only to make the car go, but could also be employed to manipulate segments of the floor like his throne could be. Anduin had no need of that right now. "The usual route," he told the driver, a member of his royal guard (accompanied by two night elven sex slaves/sentinels). Then he turned his eyes to his own sluts.

Jaina, Vanessa and Valtrois were on the floor before him, all three still masturbating. They moaned and eyed his erection, eager to obey his wishes, whatever they were. "Vanessa, Valtrois, get on the opposite bench," he ordered those two. "Jaina, sit down next to me."

""Yes, Mashtehrrrr,"" they slurred in unison. On all fours, they crawled and climbed onto their assigned positions, resuming their constant self-pleasuring the moment they could. The order had not been rescinded, after all.

Anduin beheld his first wife, as her curvy body quivered next to and against him. Each little spasm made her enormous, milk-filled jugs sway. Her hips, wide and ready to give him many heirs beyond the first, seemed even larger with how her ass and thighs spread out on the seat. Her gorgeous pale skin shone in the summerly daylight and brimmed with joyful vitality from within. Through the happy time she shared with Anduin and the magic that seeped into everyone in Stormwind, especially those around the High King, all signs of the stress she had endured in the years before her submission to her husband had been washed away. Jaina now looked better than she ever had. The only remainder of the toll time had taken on her was the white colour of her hair and even that had a shimmer to it these days. The golden strand that remained of her blonde hair ran through the braid she put her hair into during official affairs. It was no longer as messy as it used to be, reflecting how much at peace Jaina was these days.

Anduin leaned over and gave her a kiss. Lovingly, she placed a hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat as he hugged her tightly. The meeting of their lips became more and more intimate. Starting as a gesture of love, it gradually transitioned into a heated wrestling of tongues. Jaina leaned her head back a little bit, letting her husband dominate her from above, as he preferred. As they preferred, made completely clear by the intense moans the queen of the Alliance let out.

Gripping her by the back of the head, Anduin pulled her backwards, breaking the kiss. He immediately dove down, his lips skipping over her smooth skin, down her neck and towards her breasts. During that time, Jaina elected to take an unauthorized action and wrapped her hand to his cock. Her Master should never be without pleasure. Now masturbating both of them, she cried loudly, when he sucked on her pink nipples.

Sweetness filled his mouth, as milk readily streamed from her motherly bosom. It was only his intention to pleasure her, yet there was so much filling her enormous breasts that it flowed with ease. Much like his semen came endlessly, no matter how much of her magically imbued milk he gulped down, it did not affect her size whatsoever.

Jaina continued masturbating the two of them. Nothing her fingers could do to her cunt compared to what her Master did with her breasts, however. Trained and naturally inclined to be a good, obedient tit slave, she came several times while he massaged, sucked and bit her tits. When he straightened back up, she was breathing heavily.

Leveraging the grip he still had on her, Anduin pulled Jaina's head down to his cock. Readily opening her mouth, she took in his size and let it penetrate her throat. Her pussy gushed, contact with the dick of her one true love setting her lust ablaze, and she rubbed her clit feverishly. Her pink lips stretched around the base of his girthy cock and she screamed in delightful ecstasy.

With one hand, Anduin dictated the movements of her blowjob, with the other he fondled and smacked her ass. Up and down, the head of the gorgeous queen sex slave bobbed. Best she could, she looked up to her Master, continuing her work from the rarely used angle. Her blue eyes were filled with love and depravity. She moaned, feeling so deeply satisfied to work on her man's delicious cock. Her fingers tried, and failed, to provide her body with pleasure even approximating that he got from serving him.

On the other side of the carriage, Vanessa and Valtrois were gasping and moaning themselves. They writhed next to each other, their contact limited to the brushing of the smooth skin of their shoulders, sides and hips as they focused entirely on the command to masturbate. Valtrois fingered her cunt and sucked on her fingers, while Vanessa played with her pussy and the plug she had inside her asshole. An almost permanent part of her outfit.

With the ease of a thought, Anduin intensified the pleasure of their self-care. A wave of increased sensitivity rushed through them. Like all magic, the sex slaves could have chosen to resist. It was purely their own will that submitted their enjoyment to their Master. Further and further, their sensitivity increased, until all three were capable of bringing themselves to that multi-orgasmic bliss with their fingers alone.

Yet, two of them felt unfulfilled. No matter how much Valtrois sucked on her fingers or Vanessa penetrated her backdoor with the buttplug, they felt empty -- unused. Jaina did not share their lot, her lips stretched around the girthy manhood of her husband. Testing her, the High King pulled her off his cock. Sucking until even the vacuum seal of her mouth could no longer hold, Jaina mewled in disappointment when she no longer felt his cock. "Do you want to serve me or do you want to keep masturbating?" Anduin asked her.

"Sherve!" she slurred, an orgasm still wreaking havoc on her mind and body. She swallowed, blinking to get her rolled up eyes to focus. As stable as she could, she venerated him with her words, "I want to serve you, Anduin! I want to be a good wife and sex slave and make you cuuum!"

"Then serve me as you do best," the High King ordered and let go of his collared nympho of a submissive slave.

Hastily Jaina got off the bench and sat down between his spread legs. Breathing heavily, she cupped her breasts and shuddered. Even though their sensitivity was not further increased, the psychological gratification she got from wrapping them around his member was plain on her face. The extreme softness of her bosom enveloped Anduin's cock completely and he groaned as she masterfully massaged his manhood with her massive mammaries.

The hot sweat of a summer's day and her lustful endeavour connected with saliva and precum into a lewd, lubricating mixture. Cunt twitching and drooling a new puddle onto the floor, Jaina screamed as her service brought her to her own orgasm. A scream that became even louder, when Anduin reached down and pinched one of her nipples.

It was the only intervention in her service he made. Already he was close to orgasm. Her blowjob had been fantastic. The two desperate slaves on the other side of the carriage created a symphony of debauchery with the wet rubbing of their holes and the greedy groans. Blue and tanned, nightborn and human, the two hourglass shaped, Anduin-exclusive cocksleeves squirted yet again.

Above all, the massive tits of his first wife pleased the High King. Physically, their hot immensity caressed every centimetre of his cock with supple female flesh. Visually, they fully hid his large cock between them, spilled between her slender hands and over his legs and groin. Pale, smooth skin, befitting of a mage specializing in frost, glistened with sweat.