Who a King Must Do Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anduin held on, wanting to continue indulging in this exquisite pleasure. Held on until he felt two more pairs of those enormous tits pressing up against him. Mirror Images, doubles conjured by magic, of his wife hugged him from left and right, caressing his form and kissing his neck. All he felt was heat, love and plush tits. There was no holding back.

Jaina yelled, deeply satisfied, when her husband's blessed seed covered her face and breasts. An image of submissive ecstasy, she kept masturbating him by shaking her tits. Her outstretched tongue tried to catch and taste as much of his cum as she could. The rest of the thick liquid showered hot down on her, searing her being with bliss that made her and her copies squirt repeatedly. The High King pulled at the braid of one of the copies, forcing her to offer her pink lips to him, and kissed that copy of his first wife wildly. The other one's tits were completely at his mercy, groped roughly. Feeling it all, the proud whore's climax reached its zenith as the last of Anduin's cum covered her.

Head and chest covered in cum, the blue-eyed sex slave spasmed. She swallowed hard, the black leather collar around her neck stretching enough that the golden slave tag jangled. "Thank you for marking your property, Anduin," Jaina expressed her gratitude in the dreamy tone only a woman deep and truly in love could produce. She loosened the pressure on her own breasts, to reveal the glans of his cock and give it an adoring kiss. "I will never be able to express all the thanks I have for you. Thank you for making me your breeding sow, your sex slave -- and your wife. You are the greatest man to ever be."

"I have be, to deserve such gorgeous and brilliant women as you," Anduin responded and caressed her hair. The orderly braid had predictably turned messy by now. She was more gorgeous for it, flushed with lust and covered in his seed. "You are glowing, Jaina. The only time you will be more beautiful than today will be tomorrow."

"I love you, Master!" the queen declared and channelled the intensity of her feelings into the continued service. Anduin let her, his first queen and mother of his firstborn always deserved some special attention. It was no secret that she was his favourite. Everyone in the harem knew their place and was settled in it in true submission to him. There was no room for jealousy in absolute subservience.

Jaina and her clones worshipped her Master, while Anduin fondled their tits. On the other bench, Vanessa and Valtrois were still rubbing their cunts. Even though the endless orgasms had eliminated their sanity for the moment, they still managed to glance at their Master and wait for his commands. Commands he would not yet give, as he looked over the city.

The purpose of the car ride was to inspect his subjects daily life. Little of Stormwind was still as it was a year ago. Just about the only thing that remained the same was the location of the Valley of Heroes and the walls guarding Stormwind's front entrance. Stormwind's previous front entrance, it should be said, as the city had started sprawling outwards months ago. The now fittingly dubbed 'inner walls' were still manned, but only because debate over where to put the new walls was still ongoing.

Every last one of Stormwind's five districts needed more space. The Cathedral District was almost entirely claimed by the new Cathedral of Twilight, and the two dominant cults of Stormwind were ever-expanding in membership and scope. The Trade District had expanded into the former Mage District which, with the arrival of Dalaran, had been practically entirely relocated to the city of mages. The Dwarven District was more appropriately called the Crafting District these days. What wasn't mass-produced in the Exodar was hand-made there. As menial labour was deliberated almost exclusively to male slaves or constructs, artisans had much time to hone their craft and so the arts and innovation surged continuously ahead. All of those workshops and experimental grounds needed their room, of course. The Old Town District was the primary 'culprit' of extension beyond the walls. It had been the place of the cheapest housing before.

Living standards were rising rapidly, as was the number of people per household. Neither the space afforded to them in the district nor the conditions of the old, cheap, wooden homes were worthy of Stormwind's prosperity. Each harem deserved an apartment. Building materials and labour were abundant, space was the primary issue, so the road that connected Dalaran to Stormwind had forked off into Elwynn itself, emerging north of Goldshire. Coincidentally, that was close to where the green dragons had put up shop for now. That was already set to change soon, as Anduin had decreed earlier that day with the command to cleanse Deadwind's Pass and the Swamp of Sorrow. There was no urgency to change any of this, truly speaking. The people that started building in the area had dryads to fuck and dragons to flirt with during their breaks and many of the dryads further appreciated quick in row to Slaveforge, where they could offer their services as free use sluts.

As the Old Town District sprawled out over the mountain in what was, fittingly, the New Town district, the richest inhabitants of the other districts started to build out in the largely unclaimed land as well. Just a few kilometres down the road, Goldshire was also booming and expanding. The eventual connection of the capital and closest city was an inevitability. All of that went on beyond the walls. Inside the walls, the space was used as best the people could.

Anduin's carriage was currently rolling through the roads of the Trade District. Practically every building had been torn down and replaced with one three stories taller. While part of the High King felt that the wooden houses of old Stormwind had a rustic charm, the massive apartments, ornate with the designs of all Alliance races, brimming with magic, were better in every way beyond nostalgia. Even the architects of Silvermoon bowed before the beauty of the grand designs. The magic of the Summerwind Circle pulsed through a purple crystal cutting through the centre of every road, delineating the borders of the traffic directions. The streets were made from solid, self-repairing stone. The walkways, where the people on foot walked, were half a metre up. Free water poured down from fountains at every corner, allowing people to bath and drink wherever they were.

Anduin's gaze was naturally drawn by a hulking beast of dark magic and muscle. It followed the traffic law perfectly, walking by the carriage with its steady, appropriately fast steps. The four-armed humanoid was a Tireless, the new variant of Faceless that Xal'atath had created to aid in the transportation of large materials. It carried enough lumber on its back to construct the scaffold of an entire building.

After it had went by the carriage, Anduin looked to his subjects. A colourful crowd of all races of the Alliance, old and new, the people were walking both busily and happily. Many of them were naked, many more wore clothes. The recent trend that the degree of nudity demarked ones status in a harem, the less clothes the higher in the hierarchy, continued strong. No matter how little or much one wore, nobody was molested. Only those submissives not marked by collars or other apparent marks of ownership could expect (and hoped) that they would be pulled aside randomly. Anduin witnessed a master, notable by the confidence in his body language, casually grabbing a passing succubus and pressing her against the wall. Her ecstatic cry joined the other sounds of the bustling district.

The car continued rolling, bringing them out of the street. The High King emerged on the western main road and caught a glimpse of the plaza in front of Stormwind's central bank. Due to its particularly large fountain and ample space, it was one of the most popular meeting places for mass orgies. Over a hundred people were there. Many more joined. Swingers were obviously represented there, but there were also unclaimed submissives who visited these places in search of a worthy dominant, as well as those who simply enjoyed the atmosphere for exhibitionist or voyeuristic reasons.

A few of his subjects recognized Anduin and waved at the High King. Unclaimed women flashed their greatest assets, hoping to catch the attention of the perfect Master. During the initial transition of Stormwind into a sexually liberated society, he had bedded several young sluts. Nowadays that was a rare occurrence, as he had a harem so large and so much more attractive than even the universally jaw-dropping inhabitants of Stormwind. However, he knew exactly who he had slept with and all of them were cared for, in whatever capacity needed and wanted. No child of the High King would go without his support.

All of the walls that had surrounded the districts previously had been torn down due to the space concerns, so all it took was another turn for the car to reach the road that travelled by the channels. The water was crystal clear, almost as clean as that which bubbled out of the public fountains. Several dozen water elementals of varying sizes worked tirelessly to make sure it remained the case.

Something about their swirling appearances looked slightly off to Anduin. Elemental magic was not his area of expertise, which was exactly why he found it so odd that he saw traces of the Light and Shadow drifting about them. Their humanoid appearances, usually resembling a disproportionate torso, also appeared thinner and more elegant than he was used to. The High King made a note to have Alexstrasza and Ysera check on this. They were the most nature attuned of his slaves.

The car rolled on. Expectedly, the outer rim of the district was more relaxed and many people sat by the water, fishing on their lonesome, flirting with their loved ones, or eating lovingly prepared meals. There was little in the terms of sex happening out here. Even a city like Stormwind, steeped in perversion, needed its corners and areas dedicated to wholesome love. Satisfaction was a balancing act between the mind and the body.

The High King left the people their privacy, focusing his gaze on the spires of the cathedral and other tall buildings that rose even above the five-story constructs that were common place all across the city. The blue, eternal summer sky, was slowly filling with clouds, emitting from the pylons used to coordinate and spread the Summerwind Cycle. Great as the sun was, the people liked the occasional rainfall, heavy or slight. One was scheduled for the afternoon today.

The driver directed the carriage looped around the Trade District and then headed towards the Old Town. The buildings there were even taller, but the apartments smaller. This was the area for the poorest of Stormwind and even they hurried to their windows to cheer that High King as he passed. They were the least well off in a city abundant of every resource. The applause and jolly cries only faded because Anduin gestured them too. This was a daily occurrence and everyone knew the ritual.

A magical wall shimmered and disappeared, revealing a large crowd behind. Many of the inhabitants of the packed pub streamed outwards, glad to have the extra space. Loud moans from the waitresses, free use slaves all, echoed over the street. More of the working cumdumps hurried to get tables set up on the outside area, to accommodate the sheer bulk of customers. Much to her glee, a young draenei had her skimpy uniform torn from her body by three men and was almost immediately manhandled into a position where they could fuck all of her holes. The cost for the uniform would be put on the tab, alongside the Slutstud drinks, as was normal. Stormwind had two general styles of establishments: those were free use slaves worked and those were seeking or claimed slaves worked. The former existed almost exclusively for entertainment, while the latter was vital for networking. Women genuinely seeking a master were no less nymphomaniacs than their free use counterparts, but they repressed those urges in order to remain 'pure' for their chosen man.

The moans grew quieter as the carriage made it out of the Old Town District. They made it onto the broadest road in Stormwind, connecting it to Dalaran. Nothing was happening there, not for a lack of space but out of respect for the children who enjoyed their education in the mage city, away from the sinful displays. Turning left, that could quickly be changed.

The gentle, purple tinge or arcane light was replaced with the demonic red of the lower levels of Slaveforge. Where sex was an underlying presence everywhere else in Stormwind, in the growing network of tunnel spreading through mountain, it was the primary reason for its existence. In the red and green of fel magic, eredar, succubi, gnomes, dwarves, night elves, shivarra, and all manners of slaves were getting fucked mercilessly. They were bound by leather and metal, their freedom totally given away and their holes available to whoever wanted them. Some took that to such extremes that they were temporarily interred in stone, only their asses sticking out of the walls, oozing the loads of those that had deemed to use them. Statues of naked and submissive women were around everywhere. Shops selling aphrodisiacs and sex toys littered the street. Who wasn't getting fucked was furiously masturbating while waiting their turn. This was the place for all those who either wanted to be treated as meat or wanted to treat others that way. With no hesitation whatsoever, one of the men around pulled their cock out of the pussy of an eredar and sodomized a ready gnome in her stead. The short woman's eyes rolled up.

Anduin found this place a bit far for his personal desires, especially with how possessive he was of his women. Other tastes were tolerated and all of these sluts that spent several years whoring themselves out could still find masters later, if they took the proper measures to show they would be completely loyal. Not a big problem in Stormwind. Old issues of cheating had diminished greatly, to the point where it was unheard of. A miracle, brought by the influence of the Light. Everyone understood that, in order to live this depravedly, their minds had to be adamant in keeping to certain principles.

It was a paradise in practically every way.

What they saw of Slaveforge was only the lowest level. More private or specialized areas lay elsewhere. Not every free use slave loved the open depravity, preferring their casual hook-ups to retain the intimacy of closed quarters. All of that was not yet accessible via carriage. Plans for a great lift had been made, but was not a priority at the moment.

The car left Slaveforge, exiting through a small side tunnel that was still under construction. Only Anduin was allowed to pass through, to check what the labourers were doing. Everything looked fine as always. Slaves were working away, Tireless were lugging around large bundles of resources, mechanical and arcane instruments eased the cutting of the stones and earth elementals made sure that no mistakes were permanent. Once more, Anduin felt that odd aura around the elementals, but nothing came of it at the moment.

They were back in the Old Town district now, so there was nothing new to see. Instead, the High King returned his gaze fully to his women. There had only been a pause while on the road between Dalaran and Stormwind, otherwise all three had continued as ordered. Covered in sweat, Vanessa and Valtrois twitched, their bodies exhausted, but their fingers still moving. Jaina's clones behaved similarly, two completely lust-crazed bodies belonging to the proud whore. In contrast, the first queen's main body still moved with full energy, shaking and jiggling her super sensitive tits around his cock.

The High King's seed had a reinvigorating effect, especially on his branded cocksleeves and there was a lot covering Jaina. While her physical form was still fit, her mind was totally broken at the moment. Only making depraved sounds, her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open. Cum had soaked her hair and covered much her pale skin, running down her smooth curves. During the entire trip she had served and been rewarded. Even now, she was howling in orgasm.

Reaching down, Anduin cast a simple spell that cleaned her eyes of the layer of his cum. "On all fours," he ordered the mindless slut. The copies disappeared, the concentration keeping them up finally broken, when Jaina hastily obeyed. Behaving and even sounding like a bitch in heat, she presented her bubble butt and screamed when he penetrated her. Anduin pushed all the way until he was fully sheathed inside her. He did not fuck her, just let her gripping folds carry him over the edge and dumped a load inside her.

'Master, a moment of your time?' the voice of Xal'atath chimed into his mind, while he was still cumming.

'Of course,' he answered happily. 'What is it?'

'Would you take a prolonged stop at the cathedral? There is something truly interesting about one of the dryads you sent to me.'

That piqued Anduin's interest. Xal'atath would not waste his time and the trip would go there anyway. 'I'll be there soon,' he told her and received a mental kiss as his thank you. Their connection thinned and the High King pulled out of Jaina, leaving her twitching and groaning. He directed his eyes at the other two sluts.

There was ample time to fuck them both before he arrived at the cathedral.