Who a King Must Do Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anduin, cock still inside his spasming sex slave of a dark deity, moved to inspect the mark more closely. As his fingers touched it, the dryad's hips shot up again. Like a spark of electricity consisting of pure pleasure, the High King's magic jolted her nerves. An overabundance of honey flowed from her dark red pussy lips. The colour matched that of her silky hair, failing in smooth strands that swirled towards the tips. Her eyes glowed with a bloody crimson, as did the aura surrounding the tips of her long ears and her hooves.

Worsening her pleasure, caring only to investigate this mark, Anduin send his magic inside her willing body. It was remarkably similar to the brands he put on his personal sex slaves. More potent, he felt -- potential yet untapped. To understand the depths of it, he would have needed to make her his completely first or he could simply attempt to recreate it.

His curiosity made the choice obvious.

Pulling the magic he had pushed into her out, Anduin created a three-dimensional copy of the mark under his withdrawing fingers. He presented the magic to Xal'atath, who had calmed enough to lay her eyes on it. "Did you plan to create this?" he asked, out of curiousity.

"This struck me as a prime opportunity to see whether my research on improving my mark could be fruitful, Master," the old goddess confessed.

"What a rare display of a good service from you," the sadistic Master grunted. "Then let's bring that experiment to completion." He moved the copy of the mark to Xal'atath's lower body. Excited breathing accelerated, as sticky strands of dark magic spawned between the image and her body. Her pussy shifted around him. Clenched when the mark touched her skin. The fleshcrafted walls writhed and pulsed, masturbating his entire length, in excitement.

The brand pulled the magic already inside her into a new, more efficient form. All of the lines surrounding Xal'atath's cunt, started to move. They travelled underneath her smooth skin, up to the space between crotch and navel. What had been created by a spell that Anduin had intuited when he had fucked Tyrande into her desired permanent submission was now absorbed into a more refined and proper seal. First the heart-shaped centre manifested properly, then the winding lines spread outwards, covering the entirety of the skin above her womb.

Anduin turned Xal'atath around, without pulling out of her extreme lubricated cunt, and watched the mark take effect in full. The entire time, the old goddess screamed. Waves upon waves of squirt hit Anduin's groin and the massaging of her inhuman pussy walls never let up. When he had enough of her wailing and simple pressure, he grabbed her throat with both hands and choked her, as he pounded her tight cunt. The squirting got only more intense, the screams replaced with lustful groans.

When the last curves were added to the rim of the intricate brand, were added, a dot appeared at the centre of the heart. It started as a ring, but swiftly filled out. Instinctively, Anduin realized that this showed, physically, what he already knew: that Xal'atath was pregnant with his offspring. An empty ring would have shown that she was fertile. No ring at all, as the dryad currently had, only proved that she did not have a Master who had the right to know.

Anduin kept pounding Xal'atath, who laid on top of the ecstatically staring dryad, and connected with this improved brand. All of the old capabilities were still there, by means of his words or his will, he could give Xal'atath any order he wished, the brand rewarding her with pure bliss when she obeyed. He could adjust her sensitivity, make her cum instantly, even synchronize her pleasure with everyone else branded with him. All of that felt a little easier than before, the magic flowing more efficiently, but that was of no real consequence to the incredibly skilled High King.

It was something else that felt entirely new. The walls of flesh around the room, indeed the entire temple, felt like they were under his command. Anduin could feel Xal'atath's body beyond her body, the many living manifestations of her will around the city, the Tireless, the insectoids in the chamber, even the servants of her cult. It wasn't just Xal'atath's body that he had control over now, it was her entire might. He could have drawn it into himself. Only with her consent, just like he could only adjust her sensitivity for as long as she wished. An issue that never came up, as they understood that their place was as cocksleeves.

Besides her power, Anduin felt that he could draw from her knowledge directly. Untold millennia of experience in fleshcrafting were now at his disposal, without the need to be taught any of it. The possibilities of this were enticing. The possibilities at his disposal once he placed this new mark on all of his sex slaves and united in himself all of their knowledge, powers and aptitudes: endless.

"Master! MASTER! MASTER!" Xal'atath screamed in utter veneration. The absolute state of exhilaration that overcame her rivalled the moment of her impregnation. "You're the only true god, Master! No titans, no void lords, no demons, just you -- my Master! Was my research helpful, Master? Do you approve of me, Master?"

Even as deep as he was in indulging his sadistic side, he could feel nothing but pure admiration and love for her at that moment. "Yes," he told her in a deeply happy tone and lifted her up. His third wife up. Her legs closed behind his hips, her arms around his neck, and she grinned with the deepest adoration while he hammered into her as they stood. "There's no question about your true loyalty and your submission to me and my cause is exemplary. With your help, I'll become unstoppable. With your help, I will bring peace and prosperity to this world and perhaps many more. I elevate you to the upper layer of my harem, Xal'atath."

Every delighted beat of her heart drummed in her entire body. Xal'atath screamed, "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THA-" until he claimed her lips and turned her prayers into muffled, venerating moans. The old goddess had been created with the purpose to corrupt a titan for her dark overlords. What a stupid goal, when one could submit so absolutely and saw ascend the only man worthy of ruling the cosmos. To fuck her brains out. To breed her.

Anduin pumped a second load into her, thick with the power of the Shadow. It was even more potent, further synthesized by the deep understanding the perfect Master had gained. Only the essence of an old god could rival this complete of a darkness. Impossible gooey, the liquid shot into her and gathered in her womb. Xal'atath was deeply tempted to utilize the power to further the development of their spawn. In the midst of her absolute ecstasy, her love fluids pooling on the cathedral floor, she still adhered to her worship. This power had another purpose.

Quickly after he had pulled out of her, the old goddess turned around and climbed fully on the altar. Pitch black and viscous, the dark seed of her Master oozed from her gaping cunt. Before any of it could go to waste, Xal'atath, still quivering with excitement, straddled the dryad's face. "Drink," she ordered and pulled her new servant's mouth towards her pussy.

Eagerly, the dryad obliged. She let out a muffled scream, when the delicious seed touched her tongue. Eagerly, she scooped more and more of it out. Her hips quivered, raised high, while her bound hands clenched into fists and her toes curled. Despite how thick the liquid was, it ran down smoothly. Each gulp was a pleasant cool that spread through her body and prickled under her skin.

Rapidly, the concentrated darkness spurred on the final set of mutations. A pair of black antlers sprouted from the dryad's head, small, yet sturdy and formed perfectly to hold onto. Above her ass, a tail started to grow. Long and naked, the surface as smooth as the rest of her skin, the extra limb extended until it was notably longer than her legs. It started at a moderate girth and grew steadily thinner until it came to a simple point. The tongue inside Xal'atath's cunt elongated, was smoother and pointer than before, stretching deep inside the goddess in pursuit of every drop of corrupting seed she could get. The reddish tone in her purple skin finalized.

Once there was no more to scoop of out of Xal'atath, the old goddess rose, heavily breathing, and stood next to the altar. She pointed at the dryad, who spasmed occasionally. The new density of nerves all around her body occasionally flared, sending random shudders of pleasure through her. Aftereffects of a process that was now, otherwise, complete. "My offer to you, Master, the first true nightmare dryad, not just corrupted but fully accepting of her fate as servant of the Shadow and its most powerful representative -- you."

Looking over to the other 49 dryads, Anduin found her claim to be correct. Everyone else, eager as they were to transform, were only slowly getting there. Skins were tinted red, curves adjusted to be pleasing and to be bred, hair colours changed to red, grey and black, but the growth of antlers was only just beginning in the most advanced ones and tails were nowhere to be seen.

Anduin turned his eyes back to the chosen dryad and her athletic frame. Muscles shifted subtly under taut skin, her large breasts rose and fell with each excited breath, and her hips rested on her tail, coiled under her bubble butt for comfort. The little elevation naturally presented her absolutely drenched cunt. "Who do you offer me, Atha?" he asked. "What is the name you give this piece of fertile meat, lower even than you are?"

"I shall call her Xal'Sytha -- Xal's Pride -- for she is the greatest of my creations, to be worthy of serving you."

Anduin focused the flustered, crimson-glow of the dryad's eyes, "What do you think of that name?"

"A worthless cumdump like me can only be thankful to receive such a great name, Master!" she cried, the pleasure raising her voice into an excited pitch.

"Sytha." Anduin took hold of Xal'atath's magic and disbanded it as if it was his own, undoing the tentacles that kept the nightmare dryad down. "Get on your knees, worship my cock and pledge yourself to me."

"Yes, Master!" Sytha swiftly agreed. Her hooves almost failed to carry. Barely she managed to wobble her way over, almost orgasming from the brushed of her thick thighs alone. She fell to her knees in front of his manhood and leaned in. Never had she smelled anything greater than the musk of his cock, layered with the submission of so many willing slaves. Several times more sensitive in every way, her tongue tasted the deliciousness of his balls, coiling around the seed-filled sack before dragging to the tip in all of its length. She let her face serve as this heavy manhood's rest, as she spoke. "I, Xal'Sytha, servant of your sex slave Xal'atath, pride of my goddess, who is your cock sleeve and breeding bitch, pledge myself to you absolutely, Master. My body, my womb, and my will are submitted to you. I came to this cult to be of use to your empire and there is no better way to serve than to serve you. Your desires and your designs, I will service it all. Breed me, fuck me, mark me, it all is your choice."

"You surrender your all to me?"

"I surrender everything I am and could be to you," Sytha agreed immediately. A gasp escaped her black lips, when Anduin grabbed her by the antlers and dragged her towards the tip. Her mouth opened widely in preparation of his cock. Before pushing inside, Anduin looked down her throat. The walls at the back squirmed and secreted a thick liquid, natural lube, that dropped from her extended, monstrous tongue. Every part of her had truly been changed to serve as a living sex toy and she would learn to modify herself with the power she had been given in time.

Cock pulsing with the possibilities, Anduin mercilessly pulled Sytha's mouth over his cock. She had never had someone his size, yet the care her goddess had taken in corrupting her let her take the dick of chosen Master with wonderful ease. Without issue, Anduin pushed into her until his dick hit the back of her throat and then kept pulling her down further, until her lips pressed against his groin and her tongue against his balls.

A lewd slurping sound echoed through the room when Sytha tried her best to suck her cheeks in, despite the tongue protruding past her wide-open jaw. It failed and Anduin felt her tongue retreat, sliding along the underside of his cock in the process. He groaned, the messaging touch pleasing him greatly. As did the inside of her throat, quivering and tightening around his dick and caressing the glans with hellish precision.

The many bumps and tendrils vibrated with the intense moans of the nightmare dryad. From the second the perfect cock had started stretching out her throat, she had been in a constant state of climax. Adding to the puddle of pussy juices that Xal'atath had created, Sytha's cunt gushed. All of her mouth was more sensitive than her pussy had been less than an hour ago. Every little movement set her off.

"Arms behind your back," Anduin ordered and watched sadistically as Sytha obeyed. He kept he climaxing sex slave all the way down on his cock. "Get used to this sensation." He pulled back about halfway, only to thrust back in. The squirt of her love juices was audible. "Your throat filled with my cock. Your hands tied behind your back. Your pussy untouched, yet the pleasure keeps going and going." Sytha started to sweat, her eyelids fluttering. "It taxes your body, but you know you wish to obey and to please me. Your body begs you to breathe, but your mind knows better. The demands of your lungs are second to mine. Even if I let go of you, you will keep choking on my cock until I let you breathe -- no sooner will you pull up."

Anduin took his hands off her horns. Just as he had said, the nightmare druid ignored the increasingly desperate tensing of her muscles. The only moving she did was the soft gyrating of her head, providing a little additional friction to the constricting and massaging of her inhuman throat. She kept herself down, until the fluttering of her eyelids became so intense they fell close and the tensing of her muscles ceased.

Grabbing one of her antlers again, Anduin slowly lowered the passed out dryad to the ground. He straddled her chest and waited. After less than ten seconds, she took a snapping breath and coughed. Her eyes opened wide, she blinked and quickly focused on him again. "I'm sorry, Master!" she apologized.

"You should be," Anduin growled. "Present your tits, I'll use you in a way that you can't fail at."

Swiftly, Sytha propped her upper body up by the elbows and cupped her tits. They were large, as large as Xal'atath's, and therefore large enough to envelope a satisfying amount of his girthy shaft as he thrust it between them. Like a proper slut, her hot breath caressed the drenched cock sliding back and forth between her sweat-sheened tits. She grabbed them so intensely that the softness of her breasts spilled between her fingers, pronouncing the erect, black nipples.

Anduin accelerated, until his balls suddenly tensed. Semen splattered all over the dryad's face. Its colour was returned to the usual white, as it adorned her features, some of spilling over her neck and breasts.

Tingling on her skin, Sytha felt his semen on her skin as patches of pleasant warmth that spread out through her being, leaving nothing but sensitive pleasure in its wake. The valley of her breasts was an erogenous zone in and of itself. Each orgasmic quiver of his cock made her wail with lust. Being showered in his seed was a pleasure unlike anything she had felt before, unlike any she could have felt before. It made her fall deeper into the madness of the Shadow which, in her case, manifested in the entirely reasonable position of absolute loyalty to her Master. Her inhuman tongue extended, tasted his seed, and immediately she screamed as the magic and the taste caused her to climax.

Sytha would have devoured so much more of it, had she not been manhandled by her Master. Moving her onto all fours in front of him, Anduin grunted approvingly when he saw the dryad lift her tail. The extra limb was attached to the hips, just high enough to not interfere with the double spheres of her round ass. He smacked the dark red, purplish skin. Pussy juice drooled from Sytha's cunt, while the jiggle rippled outwards.

"You want to be this kind of whore?" Anduin asked the other dryads, interred in the wall of corrupting flesh, and delivered a second slap. With a fully extended tongue and a depraved look on her cum-coated face, Sytha shouted, as her multi-orgasmic experience was prolonged by another intense release. "This kind of filthy masochistic slut? Lower even? This little submissive..." another smack, to the left cheek this time, "...will be mine and she'll command all of you. You want that? You want to be such absolute cocksleeves for whoever your goddess and your leader decide you should fuck or breed?"

The entire time he spoke, the bound dryads had been squirming and making approving sounds. There was no doubt in any of them, never had been, and the certainty only grew while the process of corruption made them cum their brains out of their increasingly sensitivity bodies. Their desperate craving was answered, when all of them felt a hard phallus press against the entrance of their cunts -- cocks that Anduin had created, using his mastery of Xal'atath's power.

"Then all of you are reborn this day. Rejoice, I'll do you the honour of taking your newfound virginity from you!" All fifty dryads, Sytha loudest of all, screamed when Anduin thrust forwards. In a way, he truly was deflowering all of them. Their past life was entirely forgotten, they had pledged their all to submission, be it to the cult or to him, and they barely resembled who they had been before, inside and outside. They all would receive new names for their new lives and their adjusted holes appreciated the High King's cock in all his girth.

The dryads bounced in their confinement, unable to move and completely at the mercy of the cocks that pumped in and out of their cunts to the rhythm of the fucking of Sytha. Herself, Sytha was a mess. Her eyes had rolled up the moment he had penetrated her tight cunt. The hole, shaped to perfectly envelope his cock, stretched and tightened to massage his most sensitive points as he pushed and pulled in and out of her. Sythe drooled, a secondary kind of saliva, thick and proper to serve as lube, dripping from her extended tongue. Her hands were next to each other, the red energy surrounding her fingertips was formed into claws, scratching the stone floor. Her breasts were squished between her forearms. They and her entire body swayed with each heavy thrust against her ass. Her raised tail waved in spasmic motions, yet never obscured with Anduin's vision.

The High King kept spanking her ass, his hands free due to the tendrils he had summoned to confine and hold Sytha in their stead. Each new imprint made her butt a little darker and redder in shade, the mounting pain causing her to scream ever louder in ecstasy. Her dark red cunt gushed with each new smack and each new plunge into its depths.

Extensions of the perfect Master's mind and body, the tentacles acted when he wished to use the cocksleeve before him in more than the current ways. The tendrils split or new ones appeared, slithering around her curves and assaulting wherever he wished. A pair latched onto her soft breasts, stimulating the nipples with specialized, suction-cup-esque tips. Her slippery throat was stuffed by a tentacle. A second cock grew above Anduin's original one. Without hesitation, he penetrated her asshole on the next thrust. Wet with overabundant honey from her cunt and designed to be a hole to be fucked, the nightmare dryad felt only extreme ecstasy when her sphincter was forcefully widened.