Who a King Must Do Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screams from the wall in front of him became muffled, as Anduin extended his treatment to the other dryads. As he fucked their three holes, their transformation accelerated immensely. Soon, all of them had their changes finalized, leaving them as fifty deeply corrupted, sexy as hell sluts whose only two goals in life were to serve the goddess who served the perfect Master and to be the breeding sows for the next generation of high-quality sex slaves. They grew antlers and tails. None quite as pronounced as Sytha's leaving them, appropriately, as a lesser version of their leader.

Anduin caressed the smooth skin of the prehensile tail in front of him. It was warm, a true extension of her body, and almost entirely made of muscle. He grabbed onto it and the tip curved around the back of his neck. Tense and rigid, it made for a perfect handle while he ploughed the nightmare dryad's holes, all of them made to be fucked. Her throat continued to produce the natural lube, making fucking it a fantastic affair. Her asshole was tight, the sphincter just loose enough to keep inviting his cock. Her monstrous pussy endlessly shifted around his dick, always eager to surround him as was optimal in that moment.

"Atha," the perfect Master grunted.

"Yes, Master?" the old goddess asked, her tone as sweet as her pussy was dripping wet. She watched with such glee as her beloved dom used her most prided creation.

"You deserve one more reward for this slut you made for me," he said and snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, the old goddess exploded into a scream that rang through the entire cathedral. Her entire being was filled with raw bliss, every part of her body turned into an erogenous zone, all of it caressed by the magic of her Master, an entity far beyond all gods. She barely managed to catch herself on the altar, while she squirted almost continuously. Her screams were only ended when her holes were all filled by two copies of Anduin suddenly spawning around her. The penetration of her mouth, ass and pussy made her mind shut down.

Fucking three holes of fifty one women simultaneously, all of them designed to be the ultimate cocksleeves, two of them exclusively for him, even the High King felt himself approach orgasm. He grit his teeth, pride and ecstasy demanding he last as long as possible. Never did his speed slow down, his hips practically a blur as he rocked back and forth. The muffled screams of sluts in the middle of being used filled the room, as did the fragrance of their pheromones, sweet and stimulating to any hot-blooded male.

One more time, he thrust forwards, then his balls tightened and the various magical extension produced their own seed to mimic. Only that which he pumped into Sytha was fertile. Like her goddess, the nightmare dryad turned into a thoughtless mess, while her three holes, most importantly her womb, was filled with baby batter.

Wringing pulses travelled up from the entrance to the depths of her pussy, each stimulating the surge of cum spurting from Anduin's original cock. As the force behind the spurts diminished, the pulses grew tighter, milking every last drop out of him. Sytha's body quivered and spasmed the entire time. Anduin felt it in the tail still halfway clasped around his neck.

As his orgasm faded and he dismissed his magic, the screams first surged, mouths unsealed, and then diminished into satisfied gasps. The women all around had been fucked to the bring of exhaustion. Anduin pulled out of Sytha, the second cock vanishing, and turned her around. At the centre of the mark, a circle had appeared. One that swiftly filled out, as Anduin's potent sperm found the willing sex slave's ovum.

"You'll do well," Anduin spoke softly, letting the Shadow inside him simmer down.

Sytha gave him a twitching smile in response.