Who a King Must Do Ch. 62

Story Info
Finally on her Knees.
6.3k words
4.64
4.5k
3

Part 63 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
444 Followers

Taelia's decision was swiftly reinforced.

Swooning, she stood behind her Master, as he alone stared down the army dwelling in the shallows of the Kul'tiran shore. Several thousand Naga of varying breeds, accompanied by many thousands more of Murloc slaves, beasts of burden, and all manners of deep-sea creature and elemental were brought to a halt by the presence of the High King.

Immense power poured out of Anduin. Light and Shadow, most pronounced of all. An undercurrent of many others followed. Arcane was pronounced, as was the Emerald Dream. The touch of silver moonlight mixed in with the Light, as did the twisting presence of the voidborne into the Shadow. The ground to his feet pulsed with life, the sand swirled, obeying his whims. Some of the light brown sands-tinged gold, swirled in temporal patterns. Little bits of emerald fire flickered around his fingers.

Anduin radiated the combined might of all his haremettes. The various kinds of knowledge that he had access to via the marks that they had all so willing accepted fuelled his already immense power. Right there stood the most powerful existence Azeroth had ever seen, combining the might of ancient, elemental foes with ease. Be it Naaru, Titan, Demon or Dragon, the powers they commanded were now his.

Taelia gulped hard and glanced over to her fellow sex slaves. All of them were shifting their weight back and forth. Rowed up behind Anduin was a collective of women that, all together, could overcome even his immense power. However, none of them cared to think of that. All they had eyes for was the awesome might of their Master and the safety it provided in the face of the nagas. The concentration they usually had in the face of a serious threat was entirely unneeded.

There was no serious threat that could exist while Anduin stood between them and the enemy.

The gathered haremettes quivered, pussy juice soaking their legwear -- visibly if they wore something of such flimsiness. Which most of them did. Whether it was Valeera's leotard or the tiny thongs that Alexstrasza, Ysera and Onyxia all sported as the bottom of their Aspect outfits, that they were drenching wet could not be missed.

Anduin could feel the heat behind him. He turned his head and smiled at his sex slaves, causing a wave of throaty gasps. With slight worry, he beheld first Tess, then Modera, Baela, Mizzy and finally Modera. The three shortstacks all had a notable baby bump. Tess and Modera were on the border of truly showing, about five months into their first pregnancies.

They had to be protected all costs. Taking them out there with him was a clear statement to all that knew his reputation: there would be no war in his lands.

"Your leader may step forward!" Anduin shouted towards the army. "Explain why you threaten the domain of my first wife!"

Hs command caused heads to bow. The authority and power booming in his voice naturally caused even those that had been indoctrinated by Azshara and her followers to fall in line. Finally, one of the rarer evolutions of nagas walked forwards.

When looking at her torso alone, Anduin still saw the beauty of the elven ancestry that these ocean dwellers had. A shapely midriff, lightly toned yet slender arms, all of that decorated by scales rather than curving, tattoo-like marks. Unfortunately, that was where the likeness stopped. Her face was haggard, the hair replaced with layers of seashells and fins. Her arms did not end in hands but in three-fingered claws. The lower body was a six-legged, heavily armoured structure, reminding of a fusion of a crab and a horse.

Even though she was three metres tall, when they crossed gazes it was her that felt like she was looking up. "Tell me honestly, what is your purpose here?" Anduin demanded to know.

For a moment, the general of the forces struggled. Orders of her queen struggled against his orders -- until finally the arcane seals that had been placed to reinforce her mind were dismantled by the weight of his presence. "Azshara, Queen of Nazjatar, True Light of the Seas, has sent us to test you, High King Anduin. She wishes to see how great an obstacle you will provide to her plans... or if she can... perhaps... use you to... defeat N'zoth...!"

The secret part of the plan gurgled out of her throat against her will. To withhold a truth from Anduin was impossible and in the end the dangerous words left her. In a panic, she turned around, beheld those hovering squid-like creatures and faceless abominations that the Old God had bolstered their forces with. They were as much reinforcements as they were watchers over his minion's actions.

"Pay them no mind," Anduin told her. "They no longer answer to N'zoth."

To underline his words, the High King made a pulling gesture. All of the creatures began to move to shore. Beings of the void were fiercely loyal to the one that could dominate them and Anduin had the knowledge and might of an Old Goddess backing him. Minions so distant from the mind that had spawned them were easily conquered.

The general stared open mouthed as the voidborne obediently rowed up in front of Xal'atath and the voidtouched dryad next to her. Both snapped out of their lust, now tasked to take the reigns from Anduin and make sure these beings were remodelled in a way that made them beneficial to the Alliance and Azeroth as large, just like the last batch of them that they had taken over had been.

"So Azshara does not wish to stay under N'zoth's yoke?" Anduin asked, forcing the general to return to the conversation.

"It is an alliance of convenience and we do not wish to be used until our usefulness has expired," the general responded. "Azshara wishes not to see N'zoth freed. She wishes to give you the opportunity to prove yourself, by removing the issue of Old God entirely. If you do so, you may request her hand in marriage."

An explosion of outrage occurred behind Anduin, manifesting in a tangible shockwave that blew the sand down the beach. "For Master to prove himself to her? So SHE may be asked to be married by HIM?!" Jaina shouted, speaking for the entire harem of sex slaves. "Does she not know her place?!"

"Peace," Anduin commanded his sex slaves. The fury of gathering of godlike woman ebbed away, was pushed under the surface not extinguished.

"The gall," Onyxia hissed.

"This can be discussed without these needless showcases of force," Anduin declared. "Do the chains on N'zoth yet last?"

"They have decayed but... yes, the device remains intact. However, her majesty requires to fulfil her end of the bargain, otherwise, there will be consequences."

"We'll analyse the situation there then. Take us to her." Anduin snapped his fingers and the harem all walked up to him. The general shirked away, the fury of the sex slaves still brewing under the surface. "Stay, we require your aid."

"You wish to see her right this moment?" the general asked.

"The seal won't grow any stronger if we stand here, child," Xal'atath chided the naga general. "All we require is your knowledge of the location of Nazjatar, and we shall end what took you ten millennia in a few hours." She crossed her arms, pushing up her sizable breasts with flaunting purpose. "You believe yourself so wise, under the surface, when Master has amassed might that puts him beyond the realm of your comprehension. Repairing a titan prison? A matter of ease."

"Immensely so," Eyir joined in. "Together, we exceed the necessary parameters by 210%."

"Now hold still," Xal'atath grabbed the naga by the wrist. "Jaina, be a dear and give me your hand. I should implant in you the memory of the location."

"Please keep it to that, I need no memories of useless slut worship," Jaina hissed.

"Slut worship?!" the general croaked. "Our Queen is the light of purity upon the world she-"

"Oh, so she's still a virgin after she failed to summon Sargeras to pound her?" Tyrande interrupted. "Perhaps she still has use as a slave yet, if she can channel that slutdom into proper loyalty."

"I-"

"Don't respond!" Maiev cut in, her voice as hard as it used to be every day before she met her new purpose in life. "The words of traitors and followers of such are unimportant. Fulfil your purpose."

The general kept her mouth shut and let Xal'atath take the necessary information out of her mind. Not that she had much choice in the matter, the Old Goddess easily reached in and copied what she wanted to know. The memories were then passed onto Jaina.

Spells were woven all around. Water breathing, pressure resistance, and finally the teleportation. "You will have to return the regular way," Anduin informed the naga forces. He narrowed his eyes and stared at the general. Volatile energies forced her to take several steps back. "Let it be clear that you will regret it, if you attack in my absence."

She just nodded with a dry mouth, then the arcane network woven by the arcanely gifted members of the slave harem finished their work. They suddenly vanished, and the naga forces were left gulping. The absence of their oppressive powers was heavy on their minds. The faceless stood motionless were they had been left behind, waiting for Xal'atath to return and order them.

They ordered their retreat, uncertain what they would find when they made it home.

____________________________________________

The salty taste of the sea breeze was replaced with that of actual salt water.

There was surprised chatter all around them, that immediately came to a halt when a single voice said something that Anduin could not comprehend through the teleportation. Then, the arcane transportation finalized and they found themselves at the bottom of the ocean.

Although located kilometres under the surface, Nazjatar was completely unlike the typically dull, dark wasteland of the seafloor. Anduin and his harem found themselves in a massive throne room. Bioluminescent corals and magical light lit up a structure that was formed from massive shells and metal, a fusion of expert magical usage and generations of scavenging the waves.

Many handmaidens hovered in the waters. Nagas that tended to their queen personally, exclusively female. They were the most powerful mages the species had to offer. Six-armed, with serpentine lower bodies and snakes for hair. Despite these monstrous additions, they were good looking. Whether they were red or blue, or a variety of shade in between, they still had the beauty of the night elves that other varieties of their species lacked. Their feminine torsos were lithe, their breasts of medium size.

They eyes Anduin and his party suspiciously. "Welcome to Nazjatar," a sultry, elegant voice greeted the group and they turned to face its origin. Atop a platform, in front of a stream of water that moved with such rapidity it was visible even this deep underground, half stood and half hovered queen Azshara.

Anduin was the first human to lay eyes on her, period. After her unsuccessful summoning of the corrupted titan Sargeras, the Well of Eternity had shattered, creating the Maelstrom and the modern map of the word, sundering the single continent that had existed back then. Ever since that fateful moment ten-thousand years ago, Azshara had existed under the waves. Her survival had only been confirmed relatively recently and since humans had not been around before, Anduin truly was the first human to ever lay eyes on her.

The beauty that had made her legendary was still apparent. She had a heart-shaped face, where every piece just fit. Softly pronounced cheekbones, an elegantly shaped nose, luscious lips whose deep, almost black colour rose from her skin without any need for lipstick, and dark blue, artistic patterns that surrounded her eyes like natural mascara.

However, these features failed to distract from her monstrous mutations. Her eyes were large, orange irises on red sclera, the pupils black surrounded by a thin layer of yellow. A crown of fins grew from her head, red membranes spanning between ocean great protrusions, with three additional, simpler eyes set into her forehead. Her hair was a cascade of bioluminescent, white tendrils.

Spikes extended from her shoulders and from several points of slender, gold-ring decorated arms. Like other nagas, she had four of them, and they ended in claws that had been expertly manicured. In one, she held a sceptre-staff, whose head was a complicated weave of light and bronze metal.

Her torso was that of a woman. Lithe, with medium sized breasts, hidden by a deep red dress that hugged her tightly. It was a unique piece, two symmetrical pieces that were held together by golden strings that connected to each other and a necklace she wore. She was incredibly slender, with a waist that Anduin felt instinctively was made to wrap his hands around.

The wing of her hips was alluringly broad, until the traveling eyes realized that she had no legs, not even a crotch, just various greenish, ocean blue tentacles, with a purple membrane spanning between them. Where most nagas had the lower body of a sea serpent, their queen had those of a kraken.

'What a waste,' Anduin thought. The monstrous features were too much to make her attractive. Hooves he could deal with, but the lack of thighs was a dealbreaker. He didn't even know how he would have approached that. The fin-crown was also a bit much for his liking. It did not even offer any protrusions to properly grab. A pure shame when her nearly black lips looked so delightfully fuckable.

Azshara noticed the lustful gaze of the human and chuckled. She was used to being desired that way, powerful beauty that she was. "You have done well to cut through the arcane defences of this place," she complimented them. The three eyes in her crown closed, hiding one of the more displeasing aspects of her aesthetics. "Alas, wonderful as this feat is, you must understand that I have an alliance to keep."

"The schemer can't hear us," Xal'atath said dismissively. "Mine and Master's presence have already shattered all the eyes he had in this place. Speak your true intent."

Azshara raised one of her finely swung, dark eyebrows. Her eyes trailed to the side. She took her time to execute every motion with grace. The entire world had to wait for her, it was just right that way. She found a fish floating dead in the corner of the chamber. N'zoth's favourite way of keeping tabs on everyone.

"Useful," the naga queen said, allowing them to see her smile in the slightest of ways. "Then let us not waste my time, guests. You are to assist me in liberating myself from the contract I have formed with this Old God. It is simple, free him, then reseal him."

"Will he not see your betrayal coming?" Anduin asked.

"Of course, he will," Azshara said, as if she was explaining things to a toddler. She inspected her nails as she spoke. "We have waited for so long and now the hour is at hand. The chains weaken and I am obliged to help, unless I wish to have this body he made from my old flesh stop."

Anduin inspected her again, his eyes flashing deep purple. The intricate weave of shadow magic that had mutated her was too much for even him to unravel. The old god had been careful in creating her, as one should be when making a servant out of the most powerful arcane caster that Azeroth had ever seen. Her might surpassed even that of the generals of the Burning Legion, Azeroth and Kil'jaeden. Tyrande had told him that the chief reason why she invited Sargeras was that her might was such that she thought none were worthy of having her hand but the fallen titan.

"I see. It is in our mutual interest to see that threat suppressed," Anduin responded. Killing the old god would have been much greater, but such acts were difficult to even attempt, much less execute in a way that did not harm Azeroth itself grievously.

"You know reason, commendable," Azshara purred and looked down on all of them. On the sex slaves first, especially the elves that had been around ten-thousand years ago, then finally on Anduin. "Good, then I will show you what must do for me. Fir-"

"That's enough," Jaina snapped. "Onyxia, Yrel, Maiev, get her down here."

"Yes, Mistress," the three members of the lowest run of the harem got moving immediately. Azshara furrowed her brows and attempted to erect an arcane barrier. Immensely powerful as she was, even she could not succeed in creating the barrier, when the Aspect of Magic, Jaina, and Modera all together countered her spellwork. The handmaids all around were alarmed, but failed to move, when faced with a wall of the other haremettes. From Aclysia to Liadrin, everyone made clear that they would not hesitate to cut down anyone who interfered.

"How uncouth!" Azshara complained, when her staff was wrestled from her by Yrel. Onyxia and Maiev then grabbed her by her wrists and dragged the queen of the naga from her podium.

Anduin followed all of it with mixed emotions. On one hand, it was against his instincts to deal with a host this way. On the other, Azshara had not only been arrogant to him and his sex slaves, but she was also known to cause apocalyptic threats because it fit her mood. A humbling certainly was appropriate.

Besides, it was incredibly hot to see his sex slaves snap on his behalf.

Azshara was dragged down to the floor of the palace. She struggled immensely, particularly when Maiev forced her to lower herself in front of Anduin. Powerful as she was, physical prowess was not her forte and all those in Anduin's harem had their individual power increased. Getting pump full of potent magical energy every day and training with the strongest women in existence would do that. "I have dreamt of seeing you on your knees ever since you doomed our entire civilization," the Warden hissed, clenching her circular blade. "I thought I would take of your head next, but I serve a greater Lord than vengeance."

"If you want something from our Master...," Jaina returned to her role as spokesperson of his sex slaves. "...then you best give him something in return, before you make any demands."

Azshara was completely overwhelmed. None had ever dared to speak her in this manner, to dominate her physically like this. Not even the demons had been capable of such a feat. She gulped intensely, a heat building up in her lower body that she never felt before. Eyes open wide, pupils dilated, she stared up at Anduin.

"You are the source of my greatest suffering," Tyrande growled, while playing with Anduin's codpiece. "But..." her voice turned sweet when saw that overcome look on Azshara's face, "...there's hope for you yet."

Anduin's cock was freed with one firm tug. The armour had long been modified for emergency access. His enormous cock, half-erect already, smacked down on Azshara's gorgeous face. The momentum was only slightly diminished by the fact that they were still underwater.

Azshara went cross-eyed, staring at this girthy thing that was right next to her nose. Nostrils flared. The scent overwhelmed her, completely unfamiliar to her, who had never gotten to meet a worthy man. There was a note of femininity to it, remains of the pheromones that drenched it every single day, that reminded her of the many handmaidens that she had used for her amusement. Several times more intense was the manly musk.

It was the first time she had ever touched a cock. She had seen many, deemed them all unworthy, and thrown the men attached to them out of her chambers. This one was so hot, she could barely comprehend it. So large and delicious looking.

The heat inside her build further. Her womb itself heated up. Had this form had the necessary organs, her pussy would have been drenched by now. "Fine," she spat out, her effort to sound angry undercut by the hurry with which she licked his manhood.

Anduin groaned approvingly, when her smooth tongue extended further and further, coiling around his cock. Lowered to his feet, the only monstrous aspect of her he could see was her crown and that was easily ignored when her bright red eyes were so beautiful. They were glassy already with that kind of submissive lust that he was all too familiar with. Even ten-thousand years as a naga did not change the fact that night elves were sluts yearning to be dominated by a worthy man.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
444 Followers
12