Who a King Must Do Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
450 Followers

Swiftly, his erection rose to full size. Even though this was Azshara's first time, she had a gift for using that dextrous, inhumanely long tongue of hers to please. It was true what Tyrande, Maiev, and any other night elf he had questioned on the topic said before: one of the reasons why Azshara's betrayal had stung so much was that she was perfect at everything she tried. She just needed to be convinced to try more.

"Don't just taste it, suck it," he ordered her.

"Youh dahre tehll a queehn how to pleashe?" Azshara asked, her tongue still extended.

"I dare tell an inexperienced cocksleeve how to suck my dick," the High King responded harshly and Azshara shivered, her desires awakening further. Every second she was not in control was unfamiliar and intoxicating.

Azshara turned her eyes to the side, when Jaina settled down on one side. "You heard our Master, use that mouth of yours," the first queen stated and grabbed a fistful of Azshara's white hair. The tendrils were many times sensitive than regular strands, even if they were almost as thin. A cascade of inexplicably sweet pain rushed through the queen while her head was pulled back. She moaned and her mouth hung wide open, the tongue relaxed and dangled.

"And who ever allowed you to dress in Master's presence?" Tyrande asked, ripping the ornamented dress off Azshara's slender curves. Her medium sized tits jiggled from the force with which they were released. The expensive clothing was discarded, leaving only the necklace behind. Hard nipples, as deep in their colour as Azshara's lips, stood erect atop her firm breasts. All of her midriff was taut, the blue skin looking quite beautiful, even with its algae green tinge.

"Stop," Anduin ordered, when Jaina was about to direct Azshara's lips to the tip of his cock. Each breath she took created a little draft in the water. Interested, Anduin pinned the queen's tongue and chin between his thumb and the side of his index finger.

The handmaidens of Azshara could hardly believe the sight of their beloved queen, opening wide for this human male. They had followed her for over ten millennia, watched her rule with arrogant but ever competent demeanour. Now she was brought low, her head tilted back for Anduin's amusement, and her blank expression seemed so eager to let him continue. The perfect woman, in all of their eyes, surrendering to a human monarch and his harem of sex slaves.

They could feel their own heat rising in response, growing more intensely with every passing second. In naga society, the gender roles were maximized. It was exceptionally rare for a male to be born with magical abilities and equally rare for a female that could match the strength of a male. When Anduin dismissed his armour in its entirety and they beheld his chiselled form, that was the last straw. In that instant, all of the handmaidens were completely struck by this man's physical perfection and his self-assured dominance.

Azshara herself stared at his figure. She had seen her fair share of Adonises in her day but none quite as perfect as him. The way his golden hair played around his head in the soft currents put a halo around his expression that was equally patient and demanding. She did not know what to do with herself, another first in her life. In the end, all she could do was keep her head where he and his queen wanted it.

Anduin's thumb caressed her tongued, milking from her little moans. With perverted intrigue, He hooked the index finger of his other hand into her cheek and distorted the gorgeous, noble face of Azeroth's longest ruling monarch. The act created another delighted gasp. In the magical light of the place, he got a nice view down her throat. Past pearly white teeth, complete with the fangs elves typically had, he spotted twitching, mucus covered walls, that reminded him more of the many folds inside a pussy than a throat. More than that, there were tiny tentacles all over the place, waving as if to invite him in. They were greenish purple in colour and looked exceptionally wet even in the underwater. It was so inhumanely inviting.

Pulling his hands back, he allowed Azshara a moment of respite. It took her a full ten seconds to realize she was panting like a common whore, before she pulled her tongue back in and put on a brave face. "Did your digressions come to an end, human?"

"Tell me, when N'zoth changed you, did you have any control over the process?" Anduin asked.

"Yes," Azshara responded proudly. "He may have supplied the power and the opportunity, but of course I deciphered it amidst the pain. The cur would have caused me to appear like another one of his inelegant sea creatures."

"Then it was your decision to make your throat a fully fuckable hole befit of a cocksleeve?"

"I have no such thi-" Azshara started, but was stopped when Anduin thrust his cock against her lips mid sentence. She could have bitten, instead she opened wide and took him inside. A wave of tingles spread out from her lips, then her tongue. His intense taste filled her mouth. Deeper and deeper, he pushed into her mouth. Jaina kept her in place, but she could have let go and Azshara would have remained where she was all the same.

The head of his cock pressed against the back of her throat and her world exploded into lightning and bliss.

Her hair fanned out, the tendrils moving as if electrified. All four hands waved around in spasms. Anduin was suddenly pulled deeper into her throat, the insides wiggling him inside like the tendrils of a sea anemone. Her cheeks caved. Finally, she followed his order to suck, and barely visible gills took over the breathing.

Azshara's head was dragged forwards by the cock gobbling motions of her own insides. Barely, she realized this. Her eyes were rolling upwards as she remembered why this was a part of her. The little whisper of her subconscious that she had listened to: 'If I ever find a man worthy, I should have a hole he can fuck in this form.'

If Anduin could talk, he would have told her she got damn close to that goal. What he felt at the moment was right up there with the rest of his harem. On sheer, heavenly sensation, it was above the rest. Everything around him was a writhing tightness. The insides seemingly learned on their own, shifted to let tendrils that lined the entirety of her insides optimally massage every last weakspot.

Azshara's nose hit his groin and her eyes rolled up. One orgasm turned into two, more intense than anything her toys or handmaids had bestowed on her. All went white and then she felt his cock twitch inside her. She knew what was about to happen. Her sight had stimulated lesser men enough that they made a mess of her gleaming floors.

Anduin made a mess of her insides. Hearing her Master groan in that familiar way, Jaina shoved Azshara that little bit deeper towards his groin. The reverberations of her orgasmic screams were too much. The perfect Master groaned and pumped his seed down the queen's throat.

And then there was pure ecstasy for Azshara.

A bliss that she never knew even existed filled her and grew ever more intense with each taste of his mana rich seed she received. It made her womanhood burn with a never before felt desire to have her cunt filled. If only this form was capable... but it could be made capable!

Light burned inside her, weakening the form N'zoth had settled her with. Shadow fuelled her with the energies to remodel herself further in her own image. The image of her subconscious, an image that would please this man that had managed to get her to her knees. Her photographic memory effortlessly recalled the details of all the other sex slaves around and created a profile to follow.

The crown diminished in size. This was especially true for the middle segment, which ultimately vanished entirely. The three additional eyes in her forehead went from closed to non-existent. What was left behind was a pair of two large horns, a smaller pair right underneath. Between them stretched the wine red membrane, still giving the harmony of colour between it and her eyes, while leaving enough of these horns clear for hands to wrap around them. Their shape was quite unique, remembering distantly of corals, despite their greenish blue colour and clear solidity.

The spikes on her shoulders and arms retreated, as did her claws, leavening four graceful, feminine hands behind, with slender fingers that could softly caress whatever she desired.

Her chest and neck went through no changes. Barely visible gills, medium sized breasts, a thin waist and flat stomach, all marks that were retained. The extreme swing of her hips narrowed somewhat, however, as down below the largest change took place.

The kraken-like tentacles pulled together, then dissolved into strands of black magic. Left behind was a pair of long, smooth legs. Her thighs had a nice bit of meat to them, struck that balance between thick and elegant. Two half-spheres of perfect symmetry and firmness made up her bubble butt.

Azshara had not exactly missed her legs, a mage of her calibre had means of shapeshifting at her leisure, but this was different from a temporary polymorphing. In the first time in millennia, she felt muscles that truly belonged to her shift inside her legs. Holes that she had only recreated to have fun when she felt like it now twitched with the need to be filled. Her womb cheered, access to it restored.

Azshara now had reclaimed the true allure she had possessed in times passed, while retaining the interesting aspects of a sea dweller. She shivered when Anduin ran a hand through her now revealed hairs. The light her silver-white tendrils emitted grew more powerful, as did the intensity of the pleasure in her throat. Outwards she had become more humanoid, but inside she was still tight folds and tendrils.

When Anduin slowly pulled out, those insides stuck to him. It felt like he was pulling them along to the outside and partially that was true. Everything disconnected before it could tear, but that was the only limitation. Past Azshara's dark lips, half a dozen of the tendrils from her throat extended, latched onto Anduin until the head of his cock was out of her. Like alien tongues, they wiggled, beckoning him back inside.

He took a deep look at the arrogant queen of the deep seas, at the fabled light of the abyss. A state of yearning was clear on her face. Those red eyes burned with awakened need. Now truly on her knees, she still did not know what do with herself. Arrogance was wrestling with submission, attitude with begging, and neither got the upper hand.

Yet the High King could hear it in her panting, see it in the seductive wiggles of her tongue and tendrils, read it so clearly in the way her form had changed. The handmaidens knew it too. Their queen had fallen for this man. Azshara loved nothing more than power and accomplishments and what greater power and accomplishment could be found than the man who dominated all of the powerful women of Azeroth -- her included.

"Let's show you your place in full," Anduin growled dominatingly. The words snapped Azshara out of her trance. She was just about ready to defend her actions, when she was grabbed by the horns. The arrogant, capable ruler was drowned out immediately by the submissive woman who finally found someone worthy of submitting to. Not a demon titan that may prove himself worthy of her, a definitive man that thrust back into her throat-pussy.

The High King felt her scream in every tendrils and fold that wrapped around his manhood. The legendary Azshara, virgin of millenias, broken by his harem and his cock so swiftly. Was it fate that presented him with so many willing sex slaves, or had Azeroth just been on such short supply of worthy men for so long that all of them had gone stir crazy?

Whether fate of happenstance, Anduin would live up to the moment. Azshara was kept in place by his merciless grasp, as he pulled back and then thrust back inside. Eyes rolled up, while his massive cock scrapped against the back of her throat, only more sensitive after she had used his power to remodel herself.

"You love this, don't you?" Anduin grunted and Azshara's pointy elven ears twitched. "To be put underneath someone!"

Azshara screamed something be approving. Any semblance of pretence was submerged in the ocean of pleasure. 'More, show me more!' she begged and her thoughts were transferred by her magic. The handmaidens tasted an echo of their queen's pleasure and almost came where they hovered. How truly mesmerizing, to have no control, to be at the mercy of a man who was as rough in the moment as he was trustworthy in the grand scheme.

The queen of course knew that Anduin was one that ruled by honesty and honour. A drawback, she had reckoned not an hour ago, that would let him be exploited easily. Now she knew better. A man that was of honour could be surrendered too, because she knew he would do nothing to her she would disapprove of. In that certainty lay the key to letting go of her autonomy and letting her throat be violated like she was a cheap gloryhole.

Anduin fucked her face relentlessly. The mucus loosened by his hard and fast thrusts tumbled as little strands through the surrounding water. Depraved sounds of her squelching, alien insides mingled with the moans of the sex slaves all around. With the handmaidens pacified, the harem pleasured themselves to the sight of Azshara getting fucked into submission. Flustered eyes and flushed faces all were directed towards Anduin doing with the ancient threat as he pleased. Fingers pumped in and out of cunts, women bringing themselves to orgasm over and over again, emulating their Master's speed.

The High King took the scene in, gave his sex slaves the lion share of the attention, and acknowledged the yearning existence of the nagas. Like Azshara, their forms could be pulled back closer to their elven origin, return them to something hot and breedable. Another fit for the Alliance. Such changes were already underway. All naga were created by Azshara's pact with N'zoth. What changed her would change them. If Anduin took over that pact, he could accelerate this development.

The thought stopped there, Anduin felt his orgasm rise. Azshara's hair moved in wild waves, the tendrils spasming softly and, more than that, being moved by the repeated impacts of Anduin's groin against her face. Azshara's abyss blue eyelids blinked sultrily, then fluttered. Barely she managed to stared at him, her slit pupils widened by the adoration of the moments.

When his cock twitched in her throat, she suddenly pushed forwards. Four arms wrapped around Anduin's waist and the greedy royal' insides went into a massaging rampage. She screamed, the tendrils in her throat so extremely sensitive that she came another time just from caressing his cock. Pulses went through her, starting just behind her vacuum tight lips and travelling all the way to the tip of Anduin's cock, ready to wring every last drop out of him.

"A queen made to be a cumguzzler!" Anduin roared approvingly. With his last strength, he took a fistful of her hair. The strands felt only thicker than regular hair, otherwise the texture was all the same. He pressed his groin intensely against her face and then unloaded.

Azshara completely forgot where she was. Each spurt of cum down her throat was all that mattered to her. Delicious, his seed filled her stomach, and with it came more of that heat and power.

Anduin let out a long, satisfied breath, and let this alien throat work his shaft until her had nothing left to give. It took over a minute and then another one before Azshara had calmed enough that the High King could pull out of her. This time, she had more control over herself. The tendrils detached on their own.

Gulping, tasting the delectable semen still in her throat, Azshara moaned wantonly. Then, she wrestled control back from her desires and rose to her feet. Carefully, she looked around, wondering if anyone would stop her. "I take it you have been satisfyingly appeased?" she asked, looking up to Anduin. 'He's taller than me, how delectable.'

"You have done your part in the negotiations," Anduin responded and grabbed her chin again. "I will free you from your chains. Then, I will do as you suggested and ask for your hand in marriage. With all that a marriage to me entails."

Azshara had to keep herself from moaning.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
450 Followers
12